Any thoughts on this surveillance balloon?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Any thoughts on this surveillance balloon?

Post by Chip »

85181.jpeg
85181.jpeg (294.12 KiB) Viewed 460 times

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Just read it is only 60,000' high. That isn't much above what a modern fighter will get to. Should have been easy to shoot down with a smaller missile, likely not guns. I think F15 will get close to 55,000, maybe higher lightly loaded. but the USAF will not allow it due to stupid FAA regulations about pressure suits and such. In the old days, when I was flying, rumor was the F15 guys would fly with one of two above 50,000 and the other below, the upper w/o transponder, half way they'd swap. This allowed for longer range flights when carrying your golf clubs to a summer resort (sounds funny but fighter pilots do like to play golf).

I cannot figure out some folks here like FoxMama, Sush and peasant that want to deny what 1000's of people can see with their own eyes or at least quality binocs or cheap telescope. I guess there is no requirement for common sense on Internet. You may wish to call the DoD liars, Prez a liar (why he would announce this and lie is really silly), but lets not get so carried away with FAA, and civilian folks that are here to protect the air space. I know quite a few of them and they take their jobs seriously, they are not the heart of a conspiracy and they are the ones tracking this for civilian airplane safety.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Chip wrote: February 4th, 2023, 10:06 am85181.jpeg
😂😂😂 OI or Bro Jones, can you confirm for us? 😉😁😁

bbrown
captain of 100

Post by bbrown »

Cruiserdude wrote: February 4th, 2023, 10:14 am
That’s not accurate at all. Here in MO it would absolutely be double AR’s with armor piercing rounds from both of them. They certainly wouldn’t throw beer at it. And That guys beard isn’t anywhere near long enough Lol.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

bbrown wrote: February 4th, 2023, 10:36 am
Cruiserdude wrote: February 4th, 2023, 10:14 am
That’s not accurate at all. Here in MO it would be double AR’s with armor piercing rounds They certainly wouldn’t throw beer or whiskey at it. Lol
One is effective as the other.❗️

Shooting bullets in the air is a fools errand. :?

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 1:27 pm Maybe they are trying to show people who don't get it yet. China spies on us a billion other ways, they don't need a balloon. The coverage on this is BS and inflaming the situation having WH press conferences... if it were a real threat they would have just taken care of it and none of us would ever know about that OP.

US at Defcon 2 today over this... ya they want us scared.

https://www.defconlevel.com/northern-command-news.php
I pretty much always disagree with FoxMammaWisdom but this post is exactly accurate.
Alma2:8 wrote: Amlici did stir up those who were in his favor to anger against those who were not in his favor.
This is the first time a non-Lamanite openly stirs up the Lamanites in the Book of Mormon. It won't be the last!
Alma 27:2 wrote: And it came to pass that the Amalekites, because of their loss, were exceedingly angry. And when they saw that they could not seek revenge from the Nephites, they began to stir up the people in anger against their brethren, the people of Anti–Nephi–Lehi; therefore they began again to destroy them. Now this people again refused to take their arms, and they suffered themselves to be slain according to the desires of their enemies.
Some say, if you can't beat them, join them. Satan apparently says: if you can't beat them, trick someone else into beating them.

If we can't be stirred to war with just words, then there will be actions, whether false flags or real events until the people relent. It very well could lead to major grid down events, as predicted on the forum.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

TheDuke wrote: February 4th, 2023, 10:10 am Just read it is only 60,000' high. That isn't much above what a modern fighter will get to. Should have been easy to shoot down with a smaller missile, likely not guns. I think F15 will get close to 55,000, maybe higher lightly loaded. but the USAF will not allow it due to stupid FAA regulations about pressure suits and such. In the old days, when I was flying, rumor was the F15 guys would fly with one of two above 50,000 and the other below, the upper w/o transponder, half way they'd swap. This allowed for longer range flights when carrying your golf clubs to a summer resort (sounds funny but fighter pilots do like to play golf).

I cannot figure out some folks here like FoxMama, Sush and peasant that want to deny what 1000's of people can see with their own eyes or at least quality binocs or cheap telescope. I guess there is no requirement for common sense on Internet. You may wish to call the DoD liars, Prez a liar (why he would announce this and lie is really silly), but lets not get so carried away with FAA, and civilian folks that are here to protect the air space. I know quite a few of them and they take their jobs seriously, they are not the heart of a conspiracy and they are the ones tracking this for civilian airplane safety.
What are you even talking about that I'm denying that you can see with your own eyes? I didn't say there wasn't a thing up there, I said it wasn't a Chinese spy balloon. And I don't believe everything I see on TV.🙄
Last edited by FoxMammaWisdom on February 4th, 2023, 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

TheDuke wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 5:06 pm
larsenb wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 4:59 pm
TheDuke wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 2:34 pm My question is why we don't drop it. It will not hit anything if careful. Is is too high? or are we too scared? Do we want China to do this? Like above, I don't think a balloon is too useful for surveillance, but is great publicity.

remember Ice Station Zebra? Didn't know Rock was gay back then. One of Jim Brown's major acting successes (haha), but always liked Patrick McGoohan from his Danger Man days (reruns of course).
What happened to the requirement that we protect our air space, regardless of what violates it, especially if it come from Red China. Heck, why not send something up to capture it so we can determine what the heck it's doing? Or would that be using too much common sense?
I suppose that was my question, perhaps we don't have the technology to do it right now, or it would require a very large missile that would pop right through a balloon. I don't know but it must be much higher than any plane can fly.
If an F-15 could shoot down a satellite 25 years ago, I'm not sure why this would be beyond us. I could literally make something to bring it down.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

tribrac wrote: February 4th, 2023, 2:34 am Explosions over Montana, but balloon reportedly still flying?

Pentagon won't shoot it down, because of a debris field? What is it, one of those party balloons filled with confetti?

Balloons don't make debris fields, and since when did the army start worrying about hurting civilians? And if they are worried why noth shoot it down over sparsely populated areas like eastern Montana and the Dakotas before it heads east over Tennessee and the Carolinas?

And if it is maneuverable, as rumoured, and it is drifting towards the Carolinas isn't that getting close to Washington D.C?
It reminds me of the 9/11 ATC recordings.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 7:35 pm ATG channel (that studies comets) thinks it's a comet:
you said it was a comet. It is obviously not a comet. You have to deny the photos and those that saw it with their own eyes to say it is a comet. If you deny those that saw it, then it hasn't been seen and you have nothing at all. And there is no astronomical evidence of a comet. This link is a shill when related to the balloon. And either you don't understand or you don't care about any truth here. That is my point.

This is in my opinion a serious issue. What the Chinese are doing to test our resolve or lack thereof. Adding things that are obvious falsehoods, likely supplied by the Chinese themselves does not help either our discussion on the forum or security of any of us.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMommaWisdom asks elsewhere if there are any threads on which I haven't left a comment about inverted gender. I'd like to state for the record I believe this baloon to be non-binary or possibly intersex. It is hard to determine the balloon's gender at this point. Maybe we can see if it's packing heat downstairs?

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

harakim wrote: February 4th, 2023, 10:46 am
TheDuke wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 5:06 pm
larsenb wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 4:59 pm
TheDuke wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 2:34 pm My question is why we don't drop it. It will not hit anything if careful. Is is too high? or are we too scared? Do we want China to do this? Like above, I don't think a balloon is too useful for surveillance, but is great publicity.

remember Ice Station Zebra? Didn't know Rock was gay back then. One of Jim Brown's major acting successes (haha), but always liked Patrick McGoohan from his Danger Man days (reruns of course).
What happened to the requirement that we protect our air space, regardless of what violates it, especially if it come from Red China. Heck, why not send something up to capture it so we can determine what the heck it's doing? Or would that be using too much common sense?
I suppose that was my question, perhaps we don't have the technology to do it right now, or it would require a very large missile that would pop right through a balloon. I don't know but it must be much higher than any plane can fly.
If an F-15 could shoot down a satellite 25 years ago, I'm not sure why this would be beyond us. I could literally make something to bring it down.
agreed with the shoot down. But, those F15 satellite shoot downs required one big humper of a missile, that would likely cause some serious damage on the ground. They were shooting down satellites in LEO. this is only 60,000'. Almost in gun range and guns would put a hole in it and allow a slow descent. C-130's exist with metal scoops on the front that could scoop it up unharmed and let us see what is there, but they cannot get much above 30,000 to 35,000' I think, so it would need to be softened a bit to lower it there.

And as far as being manueverable it is very limited. Perhaps if possible it can be raised a little or lowered to get into a different wind stream in the jetstream but that is all. The things are really huge, this isn't a dirigible it is a balloon.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Latest rumors on the balloon.....It's carrying a 5G transmitter that will activate the graphene oxide in the jibby jabs and kill everyone who got the clot shot.....It is carrying the latest COVID variant from the labs for release in North America.........or my favorite - It's here to drop a house on Nancy Pelosi.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

TheDuke wrote: February 4th, 2023, 10:51 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 7:35 pm ATG channel (that studies comets) thinks it's a comet:
you said it was a comet. It is obviously not a comet. You have to deny the photos and those that saw it with their own eyes to say it is a comet. If you deny those that saw it, then it hasn't been seen and you have nothing at all. And there is no astronomical evidence of a comet. This link is a shill when related to the balloon. And either you don't understand or you don't care about any truth here. That is my point.

This is in my opinion a serious issue. What the Chinese are doing to test our resolve or lack thereof. Adding things that are obvious falsehoods, likely supplied by the Chinese themselves does not help either our discussion on the forum or security of any of us.
NO Duke, I did NOT say it was a comet. I posted a video from ATG channel who studies comets and HE says it is a comet. That is HIS suggestion. I added a suggestion to the pile of everyone else's suggestions here. (And it is a legit suggestion if you understand what he's talking about in the first place, but I suspect you haven't caught up on that info so he makes sense to you.) But in any case, it was just a suggestion in a pile of suggestions, not my conclusion. I also suggested a bunch of other things here and posted about those.

In MY OPINION - this is a friggin psyop, and something else is going on while everyone watches what the media says is a covid... I mean a chinise spy ballon, and believes that.

You can have your opinion too. But stop targeting my posts and making things up that I didn't even say.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

blitzinstripes wrote: February 4th, 2023, 11:02 am Latest rumors on the balloon.....It's carrying a 5G transmitter that will activate the graphene oxide in the jibby jabs and kill everyone who got the clot shot.....It is carrying the latest COVID variant from the labs for release in North America.........or my favorite - It's here to drop a house on Nancy Pelosi.
Hey Duke I like this one too :lol:

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

How about if it is try and test air defences? Get a demo of what the USA can do.

I agree this could be a distraction. Most things are now.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

I have been pretty busy lately cruising up and down the Wasatch front.

But.

How do we know it is a Chinese balloon?

Because someone said so?

Kun Pao combo advertizing on it?

Dropped Communist leaflets: surrender Roundeyes or we give Brandon 'nother term?

Perhaps Klaus Rothchild has a new motto: "you vill know nosh'ing, and be happy.

Maybe we are feigning weakness; waiting to launch the ballistic lawn darts!

It looks like a high altitude balloon to me.

Maybe it is.

Probably can go buy one right now at Amazon; made in China.

Sir H

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

HVDC wrote: February 4th, 2023, 12:29 pm I have been pretty busy lately cruising up and down the Wasatch front.

But.

Because someone said so?

Dropped Communist leaflets: surrender Roundeyes or we give Brandon 'nother term?

Maybe it is.

Sir H
China's owned up to it supposedly.

Biden says that it is going to be shot down over the Atlantic. Wouldn't it have been better to shoot it down over Alaska where it first turned up?

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Niemand wrote: February 4th, 2023, 12:40 pm
HVDC wrote: February 4th, 2023, 12:29 pm I have been pretty busy lately cruising up and down the Wasatch front.

But.

Because someone said so?

Maybe it is.

Sir H
China's owned up to it supposedly.

Biden says that it is going to be shot down over the Atlantic. Wouldn't it have been better to shoot it down over Alaska where it first turned up?
Obviously.

Just more theater.

If we wanted it downed.

It would be.

Look at the flashy shiny thing Goyim.

You can't even defend yourselves from a balloon.

You should be humiliated.

But like all cowards.

You praise yourselves for exercising.

Restraint.

But.

Whatever you do.

Don't look over here.

Silly Wrabbit.

Tricks are for kids.

And sometimes for silly Goy.

Sir H

PressingForward
captain of 100

Post by PressingForward »

It’s down….

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

The balloon story is being blasted 24/7 non stop across all mainstream media outlets which tells me they are trying to establish a narrative to shape the way the public thinks and feels about something, in this case China

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TheDuke wrote: February 4th, 2023, 10:10 am Just read it is only 60,000' high. That isn't much above what a modern fighter will get to. Should have been easy to shoot down with a smaller missile, likely not guns. I think F15 will get close to 55,000, maybe higher lightly loaded. but the USAF will not allow it due to stupid FAA regulations about pressure suits and such. In the old days, when I was flying, rumor was the F15 guys would fly with one of two above 50,000 and the other below, the upper w/o transponder, half way they'd swap. This allowed for longer range flights when carrying your golf clubs to a summer resort (sounds funny but fighter pilots do like to play golf).

Gary Powers was at 70,000 ft. when the Soviet Union shot him down. That was back in 1960 with the Soviet tech of the time. Apparently they were able to shoot him down, but NATO can't take this thing down over sixty years later despite all the supposed anti-ICBM tech and money poured into R&D and the fact the balloon is travelling much more slowly.
PeacefulProtests wrote: February 4th, 2023, 2:15 pm The balloon story is being blasted 24/7 non stop across all mainstream media outlets which tells me they are trying to establish a narrative to shape the way the public thinks and feels about something, in this case China
I've nothing against individual Chinese but the Chinese government itself is repulsive and its influence and allies need to be exposed in the west

The entire thing stinks.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

Something isn’t right here. Don’t know what to believe anymore. Best not to believe anything unless it’s proven right.
Maybe just a drone delivering some ham fried rice and some sweet and sour chicken. Maybe just another psyop?
Anything to help start another war or money making scam with these warmongers in the District of Columbia. Can’t believe a single word that comes from them or the media.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

And just because the ballon was made in China doesn’t mean the Chinese are responsible. Maybe it’s The Russians AGAIN? My guess is Deep State until proven otherwise which won’t happen ever.

1775peasant
captain of 100

Post by 1775peasant »

dreamtheater76 wrote: February 4th, 2023, 3:45 pm And just because the ballon was made in China doesn’t mean the Chinese are responsible. Maybe it’s The Russians AGAIN? My guess is Deep State until proven otherwise which won’t happen ever.

Ding Ding, Winner Winner……of that “sweet & sour chicken” dinner!!!