At The Doors

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
moving2zion
captain of 100

Re: At The Doors

Post by moving2zion »

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 8:07 pm
moving2zion wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 7:47 pm While I also agree some pretty crazy, scary, and amazing things are just around the corner (I expect the next 18 months or so to be a real challenge- especially in the USA) it seems odd that you are dumping little short quotes. Are you just trying to bump your posting numbers?
Why would someone who has been here since 2014 and has less then a thousand posts all of a sudden just post things to get their post count up?

God is weird.

Actually I tend to read through the goings on here at least three times a day. Waaaaay more time that I should spend here. I generally only take time to post when I am traveling with work, because I'm not the type to sit in the hotel room in front of the tele.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

As a note to my last post, I think I personally surfed the forum for over two years before I finally set up an account and posted for the first time. I mis-reading stuff from the old guys like BoB Henstra and Darren.

Edited for my bad spelling while typing half asleep
Last edited by moving2zion on February 3rd, 2023, 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

moving2zion wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 8:16 pm
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 8:07 pm
moving2zion wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 7:47 pm While I also agree some pretty crazy, scary, and amazing things are just around the corner (I expect the next 18 months or so to be a real challenge- especially in the USA) it seems odd that you are dumping little short quotes. Are you just trying to bump your posting numbers?
Why would someone who has been here since 2014 and has less then a thousand posts all of a sudden just post things to get their post count up?

God is weird.

Actually I tend to read through the goings on here at least three times a day. Waaaaay more time that I should spend here. I generally only take time to post when I am traveling with work, because I'm not the type to sit in the hotel room in front of the tele.

Do you ever travel to Nashville, Detroit or OKC. :?:

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

I hope you know I am nothing but a mouth piece - judge for yourself if these are the words of God, my tiny ministry is done - Glory be given to my God, and your God, to my Father and your Father - the Mighty one, the Holy One - Jesus Christ

The Savior of Mankind, The Savior of Mankind, The Savior of Mankind,

[8] Wherefore, how great the importance to make these things known unto the inhabitants of the earth, that they may know that there is no flesh that can dwell in the presence of God, save it be through the merits, and mercy, and grace of the Holy Messiah, who layeth down his life according to the flesh, and taketh it again by the power of the Spirit, that he may bring to pass the resurrection of the dead, being the first that should rise.

[11] ...I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God.

[12] Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things ... for which I will praise his name forever.

[16] Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever. Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord? Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men? Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel.

[20] Oh, my soul, almost as it were, fleeth at the thought. Behold, he did not exercise his justice upon us, but in his great mercy hath brought us over that everlasting gulf of death and misery, even to the salvation of our souls.

edify the Lamanite aka Enoch

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 1:45 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 1:26 pm I don't see in those two sentences of mine you quoted how I am judging anyone. Duke's and RW abrasive remarks have not been my remarks. I am happy with edify being a prophet. I see him as having a pure heart, so my apologies if you thought my asking questions was judgmental.
You thought that was abrasive...?
Depends on perspective I suppose. My skin is fairly thick, others not so much.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 1:53 pm yet you are still here drawn into this conversation. Why?
Because of you, brother. I enjoy connecting with you. If you and I are not one, we are not his.

Seeker144k
captain of 100

Post by Seeker144k »

Enoch wrote: February 1st, 2023, 1:56 pm Here me all ye, the crown of the gentiles is broken - the dragon and the bear will come upon us
The Dragon is China, the bear is Russia. US is the United States. The wickedness of our leaders is immense. They are forcing us into war. They thirst for it.

Interesting times are coming...

~Seeker

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Seeker144k wrote: February 11th, 2023, 2:29 am
Enoch wrote: February 1st, 2023, 1:56 pm Here me all ye, the crown of the gentiles is broken - the dragon and the bear will come upon us
The Dragon is China, the bear is Russia. US is the United States. The wickedness of our leaders is immense. They are forcing us into war. They thirst for it.

~Seeker
I was shown others North Korea - I also saw an army of dead with Skull emblems - Japan also - and Germany - I saw them attach north east west and south - I was told they would be so swift because many troops are already here - elites want fall of Us to bring in New world order - I saw planes - streets riddled with soldiers many dying, I saw alien space ships, bombs falling on buildings - and a Black Plague

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Enoch wrote: February 12th, 2023, 8:00 am
Seeker144k wrote: February 11th, 2023, 2:29 am

~Seeker
I was shown others North Korea - I also saw an army of dead with Skull emblems - Japan also - and Germany - I saw them attach north east west and south - I was told they would be so swift because many troops are already here - elites want fall of Us to bring in New world order - I saw planes - streets riddled with soldiers many dying, I saw alien space ships, bombs falling on buildings - and a Black Plague
Yesterday I drove past a group displaying posters to end assassinations in Iran which is an iWord.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Lucifer wrote: February 1st, 2023, 3:55 pm This is not Emily haha that makes me laugh.
Enoch’s thread bore good fruit. 8-)

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 12th, 2023, 9:27 am
Lucifer wrote: February 1st, 2023, 3:55 pm This is not Emily haha that makes me laugh.
Popcorn fruit. :)

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 12th, 2023, 9:49 am
the tree that bears the greatest fruit is tested in every way - the Lord will prune me through my experiences here - and help me burn the dross this is a test for me an you oh ye gentiles

Seeker144k
captain of 100

Post by Seeker144k »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 12th, 2023, 9:49 am
Lol, loved that reply. It made me laugh.

~Seeker