“If the Lord sends an angel to anyone, He sends him to perform a work..." Wilford Woodruff

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
kirtland r.m.
Level 34 Illuminated

“If the Lord sends an angel to anyone, He sends him to perform a work..." Wilford Woodruff

Post by kirtland r.m. »

“If the Lord sends an angel to anyone, He sends him to perform a work that cannot be performed [except] by the administration of an angel . . . The Lord had sent angels to men from the creation of the world, at different times, but always with a message or with something to perform that could not be performed without . . . Now I have always said, and I want to say it to you, that the Holy Ghost is what every Saint of God needs. It is far more important that a man should have that gift than he should have the ministration of an angel, unless it is necessary for an angel to teach him something that he has not been taught.” Wilford Woodruff, Sermon given 19 October, 1896, Weber Stake Conference, Ogden, Utah, Collected Discourses (1987–1992), 5:233.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: “If the Lord sends an angel to anyone, He sends him to perform a work..." Wilford Woodruff

Post by TheDuke »

kirtland r.m. wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 10:08 pm “If the Lord sends an angel to anyone, He sends him to perform a work that cannot be performed [except] by the administration of an angel . . . The Lord had sent angels to men from the creation of the world, at different times, but always with a message or with something to perform that could not be performed without . . . Now I have always said, and I want to say it to you, that the Holy Ghost is what every Saint of God needs. It is far more important that a man should have that gift than he should have the ministration of an angel, unless it is necessary for an angel to teach him something that he has not been taught.” Wilford Woodruff, Sermon given 19 October, 1896, Weber Stake Conference, Ogden, Utah, Collected Discourses (1987–1992), 5:233.
I think his point is accurate. However, it surely flies in the face of the definition of Aaronic PH and right to ministering of angels, unless you take the whole "message" idea to a very low level. BTW I do agree with his statement as far as standing doctrine or assessable authority. BTW only the spirit and no angels have come to me!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

the Lord sends an angel

Post by BeNotDeceived »

TheDuke wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 10:33 pm
kirtland r.m. wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 10:08 pm “If the Lord sends an angel to anyone, He sends him to perform a work that cannot be performed [except] by the administration of an angel . . . The Lord had sent angels to men from the creation of the world, at different times, but always with a message or with something to perform that could not be performed without . . . Now I have always said, and I want to say it to you, that the Holy Ghost is what every Saint of God needs. It is far more important that a man should have that gift than he should have the ministration of an angel, unless it is necessary for an angel to teach him something that he has not been taught.” Wilford Woodruff, Sermon given 19 October, 1896, Weber Stake Conference, Ogden, Utah, Collected Discourses (1987–1992), 5:233.
I think his point is accurate. However, it surely flies in the face of the definition of Aaronic PH and right to ministering of angels, unless you take the whole "message" idea to a very low level. BTW I do agree with his statement as far as standing doctrine or assessable authority. BTW only the spirit and no angels have come to me!
No worries,

an Angel Type Image

captured by an Aaronic Priesthood Holder

is made available for all to view at march8miracle.org.

The conclusion is that the seventh seal was opened in 2010.❗️