Yahweh is NOT Jesus?

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Valo
captain of 100

Re: Yahweh is NOT Jesus?

Post by Valo »

SJR3t2 wrote: February 1st, 2023, 7:53 am
Valo wrote: February 1st, 2023, 5:43 am
SJR3t2 wrote: January 31st, 2023, 8:54 pm
Valo wrote: January 31st, 2023, 9:29 am

Moroni if he is real speaks all languages.

Also the Book of Mormon was translated.

God translates things in to a language we understand.

Resurrected Moroni possibly speaks all languages, but mortal Moroni didn't.

BoM was translated from reformed Egyptian with Hebrew thought patterns not English and Hellenistic thought patterns.

God doesn't follow Satan's calendar in any form.
The first time you read the BoM was it in English?

The first translation was English and it says Jesus Christ all over the translation so God does use Jesus Christ and the word Christ. Not sure I get your point about calendars.

JS translated it into English not YHWH. The 3rd moon of the year is not March.
Right is a work of the Holy Spirit not JS.
March doesn't need to be in order for the message to work and if BND is the intended recipient as JS was the recipient of the BoM message it will have been given in a language best perceived by the recipient who is to receive the message.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

JLHPROF wrote: January 31st, 2023, 3:14 pm Eventually by revelation he arrived at the understanding of...
"By revelation"....you don't say? Pray tell, what revelation are you referring to? Is this from your fantasy alternate history?

Why we have to do a recap, I don't know, but here we go.

Lectures on Faith:
1. Written and attested to by four Prophet, Seers, and Revelators: Joseph, Oliver, Sidney, and Frederick, satiating the Law of Witnesses.
2. Met all the criteria the Lord put forth for canonization.
3. Was purposefully written to be the "Doctrine" portion of the Doctrine and Covenants.
4. Was scripture throughout Joseph's entire ministry.

Section 130:
1. Alleged to have been Joseph's teachings by two scribes who disagreed on major points and who were not called by God to be scribes.
2. Was never attested to as doctrine by Joseph or the First Presidency and was never sustained by any priesthood body nor the members.
3. Failed all the criteria the Lord put forth for canonization and completely failed the Law of Witnesses.
4. Stands in complete contradiction to the scriptures that Joseph sustained throughout his ministry.

I think you have inspired me to start a thread about this.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

Shawn Henry wrote: February 1st, 2023, 10:03 am
JLHPROF wrote: January 31st, 2023, 3:14 pm Eventually by revelation he arrived at the understanding of...
"By revelation"....you don't say? Pray tell, what revelation are you referring to? Is this from your fantasy alternate history?

Why we have to do a recap, I don't know, but here we go.

Lectures on Faith:
1. Written and attested to by four Prophet, Seers, and Revelators: Joseph, Oliver, Sidney, and Frederick, satiating the Law of Witnesses.
2. Met all the criteria the Lord put forth for canonization.
3. Was purposefully written to be the "Doctrine" portion of the Doctrine and Covenants.
4. Was scripture throughout Joseph's entire ministry.

Section 130:
1. Alleged to have been Joseph's teachings by two scribes who disagreed on major points and who were not called by God to be scribes.
2. Was never attested to as doctrine by Joseph or the First Presidency and was never sustained by any priesthood body nor the members.
3. Failed all the criteria the Lord put forth for canonization and completely failed the Law of Witnesses.
4. Stands in complete contradiction to the scriptures that Joseph sustained throughout his ministry.

I think you have inspired me to start a thread about this.
Your criteria for what determines truth is completely arbitrary. Truth is truth whether or not anyone accepts it or not.

I believe in the LoF when viewed through the lens of Joseph’s complete teachings. They still fit.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Valo wrote: January 31st, 2023, 1:59 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: January 31st, 2023, 12:38 pm
ransomme wrote: January 30th, 2023, 12:51 am Strange how people haven't had more of an opinion on whether or not YHWH =Yeshua
It's almost a moot point considering Jesus Christ in our time has given us the name he wants us to call him by, which is Jesus Christ. Those who refer to him as Yahweh, Yeshua, or Jehovah are not following what he has revealed to us in the latter-days.
There are reasons to use different names. It isn't just arbitrary. But Christ is linked to Messiah which is Annointed. But the Spirit of Christ is the Father. Adam was one manifestation of the Father and so was Yeshua known as Jesus they were anointed or both had the same Spirit of Christ indwelling inside. So names can distinguish between different personages who had the indwelling of The Father.

The Book of Revelation identifies 7 Spirits of God.

I have to admit that this is my current understanding and I don't know all things related to this subject and will make corrections if needed.

As far as understanding history, yes, it matters, but as far as what we call him today it doesn't because he has already told us.

You stir a few questions in me. Are you saying the spirit of Christ has incarnated 7 times, if so, I'm inclined to believe it and what chapter in Revelation are you referring to? One of those times was obviously Melchizedek since he was also called the prince of peace.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Luke wrote: February 1st, 2023, 10:08 am

Your criteria for what determines truth is completely arbitrary. Truth is truth whether or not anyone accepts it or not.

I believe in the LoF when viewed through the lens of Joseph’s complete teachings. They still fit.
Yeah, like a square peg fits into a round hole, you just have to hammer hard enough.

Truth is not truth when it contradicts the truth in canon. That's one of the ways Joseph taught us to identify a falsehood, when it contradicts a previous revelation.

How does truth go from personage of spirit to flesh and bone? One has to be wrong.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Redpilled Mormon wrote: January 31st, 2023, 8:11 pm I theorize that Jesus praying to God the father is not evidence of 2 distinct beings, but of the omnipotent power of God, who is able to exist outside of space and time and administer everything that was and is, yet to 'play the game fairly' also is able to subdivide and inhabit a mortal body, experiencing mortality fully (meaning constraining his omniscience so that he could embody pure faith, and learn and grow just like any other mortal). And would make perfect sense that Jesus would pray to the Father for guidance in that instance, even if they are ultimately the same God. Just gaming it out in my mind though...
Yes!!!!!!!!!

That's what I've been thinking for a few years now! So nice to see I have company.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Wolfwoman wrote: January 31st, 2023, 2:11 pm Meh. Agree to disagree.
Yeah, but we're still best friends!

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Redpilled Mormon wrote: January 31st, 2023, 8:19 pm I conclude this is not the same person.
You may be right, there is too much we just don't know.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Shawn Henry wrote: February 1st, 2023, 10:13 am
Valo wrote: January 31st, 2023, 1:59 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: January 31st, 2023, 12:38 pm
ransomme wrote: January 30th, 2023, 12:51 am Strange how people haven't had more of an opinion on whether or not YHWH =Yeshua
It's almost a moot point considering Jesus Christ in our time has given us the name he wants us to call him by, which is Jesus Christ. Those who refer to him as Yahweh, Yeshua, or Jehovah are not following what he has revealed to us in the latter-days.
There are reasons to use different names. It isn't just arbitrary. But Christ is linked to Messiah which is Annointed. But the Spirit of Christ is the Father. Adam was one manifestation of the Father and so was Yeshua known as Jesus they were anointed or both had the same Spirit of Christ indwelling inside. So names can distinguish between different personages who had the indwelling of The Father.

The Book of Revelation identifies 7 Spirits of God.

I have to admit that this is my current understanding and I don't know all things related to this subject and will make corrections if needed.

As far as understanding history, yes, it matters, but as far as what we call him today it doesn't because he has already told us.

You stir a few questions in me. Are you saying the spirit of Christ has incarnated 7 times, if so, I'm inclined to believe it and what chapter in Revelation are you referring to? One of those times was obviously Melchizedek since he was also called the prince of peace.
Revelations 1:4 and 3:1 are two places where mentioned.

I got the idea to link the Seven Spirits with the Rainbow. You'll see a post I made called 7 Spirts and Roy G Biv. There is God and the Seven Spirits of God. I don't know but I believe that the Seven Spirits of God have incarnated at various times.

I was once told that to God putting on and taking off flesh is like putting on and taking off a coat.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Being There wrote: January 31st, 2023, 8:47 pm "God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth."
John 4:24

God - is a spirit, and came down in the Flesh - who is the son - Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ is God the Father - the Son - and the Holy Ghost - being 1 person -
as these scriptures I've posted testify.

Doctrine and Covenants 20:28,

28 Which Father, Son, and Holy Ghost are one God,
infinite and eternal, without end. Amen.

Mosiah 15
1 And now Abinadi said unto them: I would that ye should understand that
God himself shall come down among the children of men, and shall redeem his people.
2 And because he dwelleth in flesh he shall be called the Son of God, and having subjected the flesh to the will of the Father, being the Father and the Son—
3 The Father, because he was conceived by the power of God; and the Son, because of the flesh; thus becoming the Father and Son—
4 And they are one God, yea, the very Eternal Father of heaven and of earth.

Ether 4
12 And whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do good is of me; for good cometh of none save it be of me. I am the same that leadeth men to all good; he that will not believe my words will not believe me—that I am; and he that will not believe me will not believe the Father who sent me. For behold,
I am the Father,
I am the light, and the life, and the truth of the world.

2 Nephi 32
3 Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all things what ye should do.

If angels "speak the words of Christ "- "by the power of the Holy Ghost",
and "will tell you all things what ye should do"
then the "words of Christ" must be His spirit - the Holy Ghost -
that "will tell you all things what ye should do"

and if by saying "I AM THE FATHER"
doesn't mean
"I AM THE FATHER"
then English has become useless.

Ether 4
12 And whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do good is of me; for good cometh of none save it be of me. I am the same that leadeth men to all good; he that will not believe my words will not believe me—that I am; and he that will not believe me will not believe the Father who sent me. For behold,
I am the Father,
I am the light, and the life, and the truth of the world.

and if by saying
"God himself shall come down among the children of men"
doesn't mean
"God himself shall come down among the children of men"
then again, English has become useless.

Mosiah 15
1 And now Abinadi said unto them: I would that ye should understand that
God himself shall come down among the children of men,
and shall redeem his people.

2 And because he dwelleth in flesh he shall be called the Son of God, and having subjected the flesh to the will of the Father, being the Father and the Son—
3 The Father, because he was conceived by the power of God; and the Son, because of the flesh; thus becoming the Father and Son—
4 And they are one God, yea, the very Eternal Father of heaven and of earth.
This is an awesome compilation! Thank you. I see it the same, they are all one person. Lectures on Faith uses the words "two personages", which we often interpret as two persons, but that is not what it says. One person can have many personages.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Redpilled Mormon wrote: January 31st, 2023, 10:27 pm D&C is garbage and can't be trusted; some parts may be true but how would we ever know for sure?
Use the Law of Witnesses. EVERY WORD shall be established in the mouth of two or three witnesses.

The two primary witnesses for our day were prophesied about thousands of years ago in the Joseph the Seer prophecy in 2 Nephi 3.

Joseph the Seer (the first witness) and the Spokesman of the Lord, identified by the Lord in the D&C as Sidney (the second witness) will both attest to a word and that is how we know.

Look at section 76, a new "word", which was a joint revelation. Both Seer and Spokesman were caught up into heaven and had a throne theophany experience, which section tells us that their testimony is the last testimony. When those two agree, it is as solid as it gets.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Luke wrote: February 1st, 2023, 8:54 am Joseph taught the same concept spoken of in 130 on numerous other occasions. No doubt you’ll write those quotes off too, though.

You are regressing in knowledge by choosing to go back on revealed truth.
Of course, I will reject those quotes and for better reasons than a weak chain of custody.

1. Alleged quotes are the complete opposite of how God said he would reveal things. They contradict the law of witnesses, and they contradict the canonization process.
2. All men are allowed to speak as men. Joseph only speaks as a prophet when he follows the pattern the Lord gave the saints.

Besides, an alleged teaching that was never claimed to be a revelation can't go against the "Doctrine" portion of the D&C. If so Joseph and the First Presidency completely failed in their mission to make it the doctrine portion.

So, if he failed at his primary task, why would you trust him at an alleged teaching which at best is secondary and outside of how God revealed things should come forth.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

JLHPROF wrote: February 1st, 2023, 8:59 am Joseph had so much more revealed after his trial in Liberty Jail that was far beyond the early doctrinal understanding in the Church, a lot of which was academic work by Cowdery and Rigdon.
Why then did he never produce a single revelation? Why did he choose to omit it all in the 1844 edition? Jospeh allegedly claiming a teaching is a far cry from Joseph producing a revelation, especially when these new teachings contradict established canon.

You also obviously don't understand Oliver and Sidney spiritual callings. They were not called in any academic capacity. They were both Prophets and Seers themselves. They were specifically called to witness for Joseph.

JLHPROF
captain of 1,000

Post by JLHPROF »

Shawn Henry wrote: February 1st, 2023, 11:42 am
JLHPROF wrote: February 1st, 2023, 8:59 am Joseph had so much more revealed after his trial in Liberty Jail that was far beyond the early doctrinal understanding in the Church, a lot of which was academic work by Cowdery and Rigdon.
Why then did he never produce a single revelation? Why did he choose to omit it all in the 1844 edition? Jospeh allegedly claiming a teaching is a far cry from Joseph producing a revelation, especially when these new teachings contradict established canon.

You also obviously don't understand Oliver and Sidney spiritual callings. They were not called in any academic capacity. They were both Prophets and Seers themselves. They were specifically called to witness for Joseph.
I understand just fine. I reject the many criteria you've established for accepting doctrine. And I think Rigdon's personal views impacted Church doctrine in that period. Like Pratt, Kimball, Roberts, Talmage.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

JLHPROF wrote: February 1st, 2023, 11:52 am Rigdon's personal views
They cease to become Rigdon's personal views when Joseph attest to them. Are you really trying to tell me that the works of men can make it past Joseph and 3 other PSR's and all the church quorums and get canonized twice?

Sidney was called by God in the D&C to write for Joseph. He, being the spokesman of the Lord, was also prophesied of in 2 Ne 3 that he would write for Joseph. Two times the Lord told you Sidney was to write for Joseph, and you mock the Lord's words.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Valo wrote: February 1st, 2023, 10:32 am I was once told that to God putting on and taking off flesh is like putting on and taking off a coat.
Who told you this. I'd love to learn more.

I once read 4 or 5 books about the spirit world which covered just about everything relating to the spirit world. All of them witness to reincarnation and one mentions that some of us have incarnated as much as 700 times.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Shawn Henry wrote: January 31st, 2023, 12:54 pm
Wolfwoman wrote: January 30th, 2023, 4:35 am
And Jesus has a Father, who is also our father, and they are one, but they are not the same personage. Christ explains it in 3rd Nephi when he prays to the father and prays that the people may be one with him just like he is one with the father.
What is the primary definition of one? First it means the same person and second it would mean one in purpose. Mosiah 15 is the best explanation and it does indeed seem to say they are the same person. The will of his spirit overrode the will of the flesh. The son is a reference to flesh. Try imaging reading those verses in Mosiah without preconceived notions and let the text speak for itself.

The Son praying to the Father, I admit at face value, does seem to indicate two people, unless it simply represents us piercing the veil and connecting with our true spirits, our unveiled portion. Many accounts of the spirit world explain that everyone has a portion of their spirit in the spirit world. Many are given this answer when they are perplexed about talking in the spirit to those who are still living.
The Trinity is man made. People didn't start espouse Trinitarianism until the 3-4th century AD.

And Mosiah and Samuel the Lamanite refer to Christ as "the Father of heaven and earth," because he created them. Christ in the premortal existence was not the Father of our spirits.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

ransomme wrote: February 1st, 2023, 11:41 pm
The Trinity is man made. People didn't start espouse Trinitarianism until the 3-4th century AD.

And Mosiah and Samuel the Lamanite refer to Christ as "the Father of heaven and earth," because he created them. Christ in the premortal existence was not the Father of our spirits.
Did you read all those passages that Being There posted? He is clearly identifying himself as our Father. How do eternal beings even have fathers anyway. We always existed, so it's not like anyone predates us. Sure, some were pulled out of the primordial soup of intelligences first or whatever you call that. If we started at the bottom of the intelligence ladder, we likely have had hundreds of fathers over all our incarnations. We might have first been placed into a spiritual body a hundred or a thousand previous iterations of the plan of salvation ago. The Father at that time would have changed as many times if each iteration of the plan of salvation has a new Father and Son every time.

I'm blowing my own mind here with all these deep thoughts. My apologies, you didn't ask for all that.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Shawn Henry wrote: February 1st, 2023, 11:59 pm

Did you read all those passages that Being There posted? He is clearly identifying himself as our Father. How do eternal beings even have fathers anyway. We always existed, so it's not like anyone predates us. Sure, some were pulled out of the primordial soup of intelligences first or whatever you call that. If we started at the bottom of the intelligence ladder, we likely have had hundreds of fathers over all our incarnations. We might have first been placed into a spiritual body a hundred or a thousand previous iterations of the plan of salvation ago. The Father at that time would have changed as many times if each iteration of the plan of salvation has a new Father and Son every time.

I'm blowing my own mind here with all these deep thoughts. My apologies, you didn't ask for all that.
After the Atonement Jesus has become Father to those whom God gave him, to those who follow Jesus.

This is taught clearly in the Davidic covenant, where the king is a father. Also seen in the temple before RMN changed the ordinance.

It's true that we have always existed, and the Most High God became or Father because he loved us and clothed is in spirits. Then Jesus paid for us, we have been ransomed.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

ransomme wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:47 am

After the Atonement Jesus has become Father to those whom God gave him, to those who follow Jesus.

This is taught clearly in the Davidic covenant, where the king is a father. Also seen in the temple before RMN changed the ordinance.

It's true that we have always existed, and the Most High God became or Father because he loved us and clothed is in spirits. Then Jesus paid for us, we have been ransomed.
The scriptures do teach though that he was the Father from the beginning, so I would feel obligated to reject the idea that he became our Father. The BoM passages more or less say they are the same person, but maybe I just don't see it yet. May the Lord have patience with me.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Shawn Henry wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 1:16 pm
ransomme wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:47 am

The scriptures do teach though that he was the Father from the beginning, so I would feel obligated to reject the idea that he became our Father. The BoM passages more or less say they are the same person, but maybe I just don't see it yet. May the Lord have patience with me.
I look at it this way. All of these names and titles are just that names and titles and may be used by multiple persons. They describe God's attributes, roles, and accomplishments. So remember that we are supposed to eventually get there too as we strive to become like God and to be one with God.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

marc wrote: February 1st, 2023, 8:23 am
SJR3t2 wrote: January 31st, 2023, 8:54 pmGod doesn't follow Satan's calendar in any form.
If you are referring to our Gregorian calendar, how would you reconcile your claim with the following revelation?

D&C 115:1 Verily thus saith the Lord unto you, my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., and also my servant Sidney Rigdon, and also my servant Hyrum Smith, and your counselors who are and shall be appointed hereafter;
2 And also unto you, my servant Edward Partridge, and his counselors;
3 And also unto my faithful servants who are of the high council of my church in Zion, for thus it shall be called, and unto all the elders and people of my Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, scattered abroad in all the world;
4 For thus shall my church be called in the last days, even The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
5 Verily I say unto you all: Arise and shine forth, that thy light may be a standard for the nations;
6 And that the gathering together upon the land of Zion, and upon her stakes, may be for a defense, and for a refuge from the storm, and from wrath when it shall be poured out without mixture upon the whole earth.
7 Let the city, Far West, be a holy and consecrated land unto me; and it shall be called most holy, for the ground upon which thou standest is holy.
8 Therefore, I command you to build a house unto me, for the gathering together of my saints, that they may worship me.
9 And let there be a beginning of this work, and a foundation, and a preparatory work, this following summer;
10 And let the beginning be made on the fourth day of July next; and from that time forth let my people labor diligently to build a house unto my name;

I kinda think the Lord likes Independence Day.
Follow is very different than use. If you want to ignore the lunisolar calendar for YHWH's appointed times that is up to you.

Genesis 1:14 And God [Elohim] said, Let there be LIGHTS [SUN and MOON] in the firmament of the heaven to DIVIDE the DAY FROM the NIGHT; and let them be for signs, and for SEASONS [MOED: appointed times/meetings], and for DAYS, and YEARS:
Genesis 1:16 And God [Elohim] made TWO GREAT LIGHTS; the GREATER LIGHT [SUN] to rule [dominate] the day, and the LESSER LIGHT [MOON] to rule [dominate] the night: He made the stars also [stars rule nothing, but they do teach the Gospel see Mazzaroth].
https://seekingyhwh.org/resources/sabbaths/

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

JLHPROF wrote: February 1st, 2023, 8:49 am
SJR3t2 wrote: February 1st, 2023, 7:56 am
JLHPROF wrote: January 31st, 2023, 3:14 pm
Shawn Henry wrote: January 31st, 2023, 12:54 pm
What is the primary definition of one? First it means the same person and second it would mean one in purpose. Mosiah 15 is the best explanation and it does indeed seem to say they are the same person. The will of his spirit overrode the will of the flesh. The son is a reference to flesh. Try imaging reading those verses in Mosiah without preconceived notions and let the text speak for itself.

The Son praying to the Father, I admit at face value, does seem to indicate two people, unless it simply represents us piercing the veil and connecting with our true spirits, our unveiled portion. Many accounts of the spirit world explain that everyone has a portion of their spirit in the spirit world. Many are given this answer when they are perplexed about talking in the spirit to those who are still living.
Very Trinitarian? Binitarian? Unitarian? Modalist?
Joseph went through those phases in his understanding. As evidenced in LoF and other early statements.

Eventually by revelation he arrived at the understanding of three separate personages over this earth, one group in a council of innumerable Gods.
His later teachings show that clearly.
You'll get there too I'm sure. ;)
JS was not teaching his understanding, if he was it wouldn't be a RESTORATION.
Of course he was. He had new truths and deeper understanding restored line upon line and precept on precept.
It's clear from how his godhead teaching changed and developed. He taught variations in New York, early Kirtland, late Kirtland, Missouri, and Nauvoo.

Either he received false revelation later corrected (unlikely) or like everyone else truth was restored a little at a time and he pondered, prayed, and reasoned on it until more light came.
We have a very different understanding of RESTORATION verse trying everything out.

SJR3t2
captain of 1,000

Post by SJR3t2 »

Valo wrote: February 1st, 2023, 9:41 am
SJR3t2 wrote: January 31st, 2023, 8:54 pm

Resurrected Moroni possibly speaks all languages, but mortal Moroni didn't.

BoM was translated from reformed Egyptian with Hebrew thought patterns not English and Hellenistic thought patterns.

God doesn't follow Satan's calendar in any form.

The first translation was English and it says Jesus Christ all over the translation so God does use Jesus Christ and the word Christ. Not sure I get your point about calendars.

March doesn't need to be in order for the message to work and if BND is the intended recipient as JS was the recipient of the BoM message it will have been given in a language best perceived by the recipient who is to receive the message.

Did JS translate the BoM as YHWH stated in the D&C?
March = 3, so um, it does ...
Put it simply I don't believe what you are selling.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

SJR3t2 wrote: February 3rd, 2023, 9:00 am
Valo wrote: February 1st, 2023, 9:41 am

Did JS translate the BoM as YHWH stated in the D&C?
March = 3, so um, it does ...
Put it simply I don't believe what you are selling.
According to your calendar it fell on 2009-13-3.