At The Doors

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Re: At The Doors

Post by blitzinstripes »

Luke wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 5:42 am
blitzinstripes wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:54 pm
edify wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:48 pm
blitzinstripes wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:07 pm It doesn't take a prophet to re-quote scriptures that are already written. Produce some new fruit (prophecy), and we'll consider it.
believe as you will, mock as you will - if you know how to get revelation then obtain it.
I'm not the one who rolled in here and claimed to be a Prophet, now am I?

Put up or shut up. The scriptures are clear on how we discern true prophets. You need fruit. I see some super bad grammar and misquoted scriptures.

Try harder. You can do this.
Not passing judgment on whether this message is true or false—but we should all be prophets.
Unto ourselves and our stewardships. Jumping on a public forum and claiming to speak for the Lord is another matter, entirely.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

blitzinstripes wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 6:29 am Unto ourselves and our stewardships. Jumping on a public forum and claiming to speak for the Lord is another matter, entirely.
“And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would God that all the Lord'S people were prophets, and that the Lord would put his spirit upon them!”

This came about because Eldad and Medad were speaking in a public space. The other priests were up in arms about these men not keeping these revelations and pronouncements to themselves. They wanted Moses to silence them.

Now, in the instance of this thread… if you haven’t felt prompted to get three months of food storage and some water set aside… then I think you are well behind the curve and have missed many of the labor pains we are experiencing. Do I personally think the time will happen in a few months… I don’t know. Given what we’ve experienced the past two years, nothing would surprise me. I can hear the Lord saying, “Hold my mild barley drink… you just wait. :)

I’m happy for people to express their convictions, even making the claim that they feel inspired by the Lord. Because the Lord has taught me that I can measure and weigh the words of any person by the witness of the Spirit.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

I saw the yellow pale horse today - He rides towards us - prepare ye prepare ye prepare ye - offer up a sacrifice of a broken heart and contrite spirit - Your God, Your Father bled drops of blood for your sins - YOU SACRAFICED A GOD A ELOHIM - remember remember remember the Lord Almighty has tread the winepress alone -

You owe him you owe him -

7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see.

8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Thank you edify!

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Word of the Lord from Enoch - ye shall see this come to pass - gentiles ye live in Egypt ye slaves to the dark Pharoah - be free of him - turn your heart to me - rely on the Mighty One - flee Egypt for it will fall - I weep for you, I have seen your children die, your precious, Oh Lord I will not be comforted - but will weep for my lovely bothers and sisters - for they have sold themselves for a thing of naught --

2 Nephi 24

[4] And it shall come to pass in that day, that thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say: How hath the oppressor ceased, the golden city ceased!
[22] For I will rise up against them, saith the Lord of Hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the Lord.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

BeNotDeceived wrote: February 1st, 2023, 11:15 pm
TheDuke wrote: February 1st, 2023, 5:36 pm I hope they are right because it means we only need 3 months of food supply. I was personally thinking what would come would be bad, but three months that is less that the 8 months I already agreed to "hang on" for. Phew!
You said 3 and 8 in the same sentence.❗️
And it's organized with 3 above 8. ❗️

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

I hear them marching - the bear and the dragon - but see others I see the army of the dead dressed in black their symbol is a skull ----- the Korean the North Koreans acompany them ----

Here is the word of the Lord Gentiles, the times are upon you - lift up voice to the God Jehovah pray that he delivers us!!!

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Isaiah 13
4Listen, a tumult on the mountains,
like that of a great multitude!
Listen, an uproar among the kingdoms,
like nations gathered together!
The LORD of Hosts is mobilizing
an army for war.
5They are coming from faraway lands,
from the ends of the heavens—
the LORD and the weapons of His wrath—
to destroy the whole country.

Who will abide the day - who will abide the shinning ones - they come they come they come!!!

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Malachi 3:2

2But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He will be like a refiner’s fire, like a launderer’s soap.

How are your hearts oh ye Gentiles will they abide the day?

”Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the LORD weighs the heart.” (Proverbs 21:2)

Turn ye, turn ye oh remanent of the Gentiles - Turn ye, turn ye oh remanent of the Gentiles - Turn ye, turn ye oh remanent of the Gentiles -

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

blitzinstripes wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 6:29 am
Luke wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 5:42 am
blitzinstripes wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:54 pm
edify wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:48 pm

believe as you will, mock as you will - if you know how to get revelation then obtain it.
I'm not the one who rolled in here and claimed to be a Prophet, now am I?

Put up or shut up. The scriptures are clear on how we discern true prophets. You need fruit. I see some super bad grammar and misquoted scriptures.

Try harder. You can do this.
Not passing judgment on whether this message is true or false—but we should all be prophets.
Unto ourselves and our stewardships. Jumping on a public forum and claiming to speak for the Lord is another matter, entirely.
It is and you ought to listen to a prophet who loves you when they speak Words from Spirit because they do apply to you and they have been spoken by one who has seen the terrible day of the Lord and their heart breaks for what they have seen and oh how they wish they could speak so as nobody could deny their words because of their yearning and desires to help warn their neighbors about the horrible works of destruction that are about to commence on all the proud and the wicked and the stiff necks and the uplifted eye and the fools who mock and those who oppress and use their currency for the Dark One.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 10:57 am It is and you ought to listen to a prophet who loves you when they speak Words from Spirit because they do apply to you and they have been spoken by one who has seen the terrible day of the Lord and their heart breaks for what they have seen and oh how they wish they could speak so as nobody could deny their words because of their yearning and desires to help warn their neighbors about the horrible works of destruction that are about to commence on all the proud and the wicked and the stiff necks and the uplifted eye and the fools who mock and those who oppress and use their currency for the Dark One.
Uh... deciding whether the words of any individual have been spoken by the Spirit is up to those receiving it to decide.

BTW, I think for many of us on the forum this isn't our first rodeo with claims of end-of-days prophecies. Some on here have probably heard of these things for 30-40 years. I'll admit that the labor pains are far more apparent today than probably in any prior era.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

And god said "let there be light"! and there was. But not on this thread.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

I see them - they come in air, they come on land, they into the land by the sea - the pour into Jersualem and overflow!!!

Listen, listen, listen oh ye gentiles for that have not been know shall come upon you

Isaiah 7:
17The LORD will bring on you and on your people and on the house of your father a time unlike any since the day Ephraim separated from Judah—He will bring the king of Assyria.”

18On that day the LORD will whistle to the flies at the farthest streams of the Nile and to the bees in the land of Assyria.

19And they will all come and settle
in the steep ravines and clefts of the rocks,
in all the thornbushes and watering holes.
20On that day the Lord will use a razor hired from beyond the Euphratesg—the king of Assyria—to shave your head and the hair of your legs, and to remove your beard as well.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:06 am
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 10:57 am It is and you ought to listen to a prophet who loves you when they speak Words from Spirit because they do apply to you and they have been spoken by one who has seen the terrible day of the Lord and their heart breaks for what they have seen and oh how they wish they could speak so as nobody could deny their words because of their yearning and desires to help warn their neighbors about the horrible works of destruction that are about to commence on all the proud and the wicked and the stiff necks and the uplifted eye and the fools who mock and those who oppress and use their currency for the Dark One.
Uh... deciding whether the words of any individual have been spoken by the Spirit is up to those receiving it to decide.
Not my first rodeo either.

I witness to you that they are Spirit. Why would you assume I am deciding for anyone else?

I know the Spirit when I hear it and the Lord has Spoken through His prophet. Listen and then do.

You ought to decide to listen because you'll be glad you did.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

TheDuke wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:10 am And god said "let there be light"! and there was. But not on this thread.
What's wrong with quoting scripture about coming tribulations?

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

TheDuke wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:10 am And god said "let there be light"! and there was. But not on this thread.
I agree no light in the one thread you contributed here.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:12 am

I witness to you that they are Spirit. Why would you assume I am deciding for anyone else?

I know the Spirit when I hear it and the Lord has Spoken through His prophet. Listen and then do.

I'm gonna guess this isn't your only account on LSDFF.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:14 am

Irrelevant but just means you haven't been paying attention.

I witness to you that the words spoken by edify are of the Spirit. You ought to deeply consider his words and take them to the Father and repent of any and all pride and be humble and teachable and full of loving kindness towards your fellow man even your enemies.

PS
viewtopic.php?p=1344341#p1344341

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:17 am Irrelevant but just means you haven't been paying attention.

I witness to you that the words spoken by edify are of the Spirit. You ought to deeply consider his words and take them to the Father and repent of any and all pride and be humble and teachable and full of loving kindness towards your fellow man even your enemies.
Haha, ok, have fun! How do you know edify is a "he"?

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

Valo is DraknesstoLight.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

To follow up on the "listen and then do" part, what are we to do? Have 3 months of food?

Also, are you saying Edify is a prophet and that we should listen?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Shawn Henry wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:25 am
Valo is DraknesstoLight.
Really?! DTL has a split persona... hmm...

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:24 am
Valo wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:17 am Irrelevant but just means you haven't been paying attention.

Haha, ok, have fun! How do you know edify is a "he"?
Does it matter?

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:33 am
Shawn Henry wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:25 am
Valo is DraknesstoLight.
Really?! DTL has a split persona... hmm...
viewtopic.php?p=1344341#p1344341

I'm spoon feeding this to you once again.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Shawn Henry wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 11:28 am

To follow up on the "listen and then do" part, what are we to do? Have 3 months of food?

Also, are you saying Edify is a prophet and that we should listen?
You need to repent.

Yes did I not say that plainly enough?

A prophet has spoken to you by the Spirit and that means God is speaking to the forum. That is a big deal. You ought to pay attention.

Yes, and please don't get distracted by silly questions and focus on the message.