At The Doors

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
BigT
captain of 100

Re: At The Doors

Post by BigT »

Oh boy. Not even 4:30 here and we get this?

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

I hear the hoofs of the horses, I feel their breath full of anger - their noses push the fury of their breath - they are coming against you gentiles

prepare ye prepare ye make the paths of the Lord straight

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

the world she travaileth in pain - her children have all disobeyed - she has the pains birth -- for the Son of Man commeth!

Isaiah 9:6-9 King James Version 6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

arise oh remanent of the gentiles and join ye with the House of Israel and mock them no longer ---

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

thy gift has been returned to its rightful owner

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Alma 33
[16] For behold, he said: Thou art angry, O Lord, with this people, because they will not understand thy mercies which thou hast bestowed upon them because of thy Son.

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

edify wrote: February 1st, 2023, 1:33 pm Hello ldff,

I don't post much, but I wanted to share some revelations that God spoke to me - he told me we need to prepare 3 months of food and water asap, he said darkness is coming upon the land, the king of assyria will invade - the times of the gentiles are complete - prepare prepare prepare - for the Holy One commeth. He also showed me a black plague that will kill many children. We need to be as close to the Savior as we can. So please follow Gods' warning through his prophet.

He gave me these scriptures:

Exodus 11:6
New King James Version
6 Then there shall be a great cry throughout all the land of Egypt, such as was not like it before, nor shall be like it again.

Isaiah 9:6: “For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.”
You are “GLOWING” like the sun.

Getting kind of “SPOOKY” in here ….

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

Please report back to your masters and let them know that we will not allow a board slide .

Get thee hence …..

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

“I have trodden the winepress alone;
from the nations no one was with me.
I trampled them in my anger
and trod them down in my wrath;
their blood spattered my garments,
and I stained all my clothing.

my soul pains for We Killed Our God

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

who is the fallen - my brothers who is the fallen

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

who were kicked out of heaven - whom did you follow

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

[4] Yea, even six hundred years from the time that my father left Jerusalem, a prophet would the Lord God raise up among the Jews -- even a Messiah, or, in other words, a Savior of the world.

[5] And he also spake concerning the prophets, how great a number had testified of these things, concerning this Messiah, of whom he had spoken, or this Redeemer of the world.

[6] Wherefore, all mankind were in a lost and in a fallen state, and ever would be save they should rely on this Redeemer.

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

God himself redeems thee Lost and Fallen - what have ye to boast nothing nothing nothing oh gentiles

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

But before the great day of the Lord shall come, Jacob shall flourish in the wilderness, and the Lamanites shall blossom as the rose in the desert

Enoch
captain of 100

Post by Enoch »

Mosiah 13
[7] Ye see that ye have not power to slay me, therefore I finish my message. Yea, and I perceive that it cuts you to your hearts because I tell you the truth concerning your iniquities.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

I hope they are right because it means we only need 3 months of food supply. I was personally thinking what would come would be bad, but three months that is less that the 8 months I already agreed to "hang on" for. Phew!

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

They don't really believe the end is nigh. They keep making excuses so these ancient scriptures don't apply to them.

They don't really love Christ instead they intend to love Christ once they've taken care of all their worldly business and they think they have all the time in the world to procrastinate the day of their repentance.

But unless they are watchful Christ will come as a thief and catch them unawares. They will be surprised, perplexed, bewildered, in denial, but it will be too late to hide under the blankets.

It won't be real until it's too late.

Repent, repent, repent for the day of the Lord is nigh at hand.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Surely God will forgive us...

Haven't we preached mightily?

We have bribed foreign and domestic leaders. We have amassed much wealth. We even paid a very dear price for the domain name Church of Jesus Christ. We have built many statues and idols. Our prophet even married a lesbian. All of this have we done in the name of Jesus.

What do you mean you never knew us?

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

edify wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:05 pm He rides against you Gentiles - you have forsaken the fulness- and turned your hearts the the dark one -
Wrong forum: We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam's transgression.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

harakim wrote: February 1st, 2023, 9:05 pm
edify wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:05 pm He rides against you Gentiles - you have forsaken the fulness- and turned your hearts the the dark one -
Wrong forum: We believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam's transgression.
Men and women will be punished for their own sins and not for Adam's transgression.

It's a good idea to wonder to yourself do you really worship God the Eternal Father and His Son and are you prepared to meet Him today and stand before His piercing eyes and say you have worshipped Him with all your might mind and strength and that there isn't a spot in ye?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

TheDuke wrote: February 1st, 2023, 5:36 pm I hope they are right because it means we only need 3 months of food supply. I was personally thinking what would come would be bad, but three months that is less that the 8 months I already agreed to "hang on" for. Phew!
You said 3 and 8 in the same sentence.❗️

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

edify wrote: February 1st, 2023, 4:39 pm who were kicked out of heaven - whom did you follow
The one who practiced programming in outer darkness towards discovering the savior lived to the age of the shortest leg of a Pythagoras Triangle with the smallest angle.

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

This thread has become a tad weird...

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Dave62 wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 2:48 am This thread has become a tad weird...
Compared to some of the threads on here it's vanilla.

Luke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Luke »

blitzinstripes wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:54 pm
edify wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:48 pm
blitzinstripes wrote: February 1st, 2023, 2:07 pm It doesn't take a prophet to re-quote scriptures that are already written. Produce some new fruit (prophecy), and we'll consider it.
believe as you will, mock as you will - if you know how to get revelation then obtain it.
I'm not the one who rolled in here and claimed to be a Prophet, now am I?

Put up or shut up. The scriptures are clear on how we discern true prophets. You need fruit. I see some super bad grammar and misquoted scriptures.

Try harder. You can do this.
Not passing judgment on whether this message is true or false—but we should all be prophets.