3 New Apostles Called

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Being There
captain of 1,000

Re: 3 New Apostles Called

Post by Being There »

zionminded wrote: October 3rd, 2015, 2:40 pm Ronald A. Rasband
Was the Senior President of the Presidency of the Seventy since 2009.

Gary E. Stevenson
Was in the First Quorum of the Seventy since 2008.

Dale G. Renlund
Was in the First Quorum of the Seventy, since 2009.
because this thread was bumped, it made me think of what bishop Koyle had said ********

I posted this 3 years ago,
and now I can see Koyle's prophecy is being fulfilled. ********
and this scripture below - about the LDS Gentile church - is soon to be fulfilled,
as The Time of The Gentiles comes to an end.

D&C 112:24-26

23 Verily, verily, I say unto you, darkness covereth the earth, and gross darkness the minds of the people, and all flesh has become corrupt before my face.

24 Behold, vengeance cometh speedily upon the inhabitants of the earth, a day of wrath, a day of burning, a day of desolation, of weeping, of mourning, and of lamentation; and as a whirlwind it shall come upon all the face of the earth, saith the Lord.

25 And upon my house shall it begin, and from my house shall it go forth, saith the Lord;

26 First among those among you, saith the Lord, who have professed to know my name and have not known me, and have blasphemed against me in the midst of my house, saith the Lord.

Bishop John H. Koyle
had said in his prophecies in about 1894
from his dream or revelation known as the "Dream Mine"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

From Bishop John H. Koyle's 'prophecy' (known as part of the 'Dream Mine' aka 'Relief Mine'
"Troubles in the valleys for the Church will commence following the passing of the 12th president of the Church"
(Pres. Kimball).

48. "Near the time of the end, many of the General Authorities will become quite old.
Troubles will start when three leaders will die in close proximity to one another. The new replacements will not be able to hold the Church together."

49. "In the end there will be a great apostasy in the Church. A rift in leadership will cause many members to leave. Something will happen to make members congregate in and around the churches, and at various other locations to discuss and ponder the great disturbing changes occurring.
This will mark the commencement of the time of problems for the Church, as well as the time of apostasy."

This happened a few years ago.
"three leaders will die in close proximity to one another"
which they did - 3 general authorities of the church died last year.

taken from KUTV Tuesday, September 22nd 2015
"Elder Scott is third LDS apostle to die in last few months"

I believe this is now happening in the church and the prophecy being fulfilled.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: 3 New Apostles Called

Post by BroJones »

How is Elder Holland's health? I really love that good man!