Are you watching the comet?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Are you watching the comet?

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Attachments
comet.png
comet.png (377.46 KiB) Viewed 879 times
comet2.jpg
comet2.jpg (51.54 KiB) Viewed 879 times

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Are you watching the comet?

Post by BeNotDeceived »

No.

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

I once saw a movie where those who watched a comet turned to dust. Hmm, I really have to stop watching movies. lol

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

We tried last night. Drove well outside of town, where there were no houses/lights - looked through the binoculars for 1/2 hour or so (the temp was 1 degree, so it was freezing ice cold). We weren't able to see it though, probably because of the bright moon shining on all the snow everywhere, reflecting light all over the place. It was almost like daylight out even though it was 11:30pm. Bummer, 'cause we really wanted to see it! We might try again tonight.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Back in the day they understood that comets were ships. Mercury is also a comet but for some reason they call it a planet. Somewhere along the line they stopped teaching that info - prolly when they started organized religion and government school.🤔☄️

I haven't been able to see it outside yet but I think I'm going to hike up the hill tonight with some binoculars and try that!
Attachments
af4cf2c713afd54ead334d2dbd58055e.jpg
af4cf2c713afd54ead334d2dbd58055e.jpg (118.86 KiB) Viewed 754 times

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Jules are you still in St. George? How's the night sky down there? I can't see much here in the Ogden area with so much light pollution.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

marc wrote: February 1st, 2023, 4:30 pm Jules are you still in St. George? How's the night sky down there? I can't see much here in the Ogden area with so much light pollution.
Yep - we have much clearer skies than you guys do right now! We had a couple short storms connected to the big ones moving across Utah, but hopefully I'll be able to see it tonight since there's nothing blocking the sky today!

I've seen the Milky Way a bunch of times from here since the light pollution isn't so bad on the outskirts of town!

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 1st, 2023, 4:27 pm Back in the day they understood that comets were ships. Mercury is also a comet but for some reason they call it a planet. Somewhere along the line they stopped teaching that info - prolly when they started organized religion and government school.🤔☄️

I haven't been able to see it outside yet but I think I'm going to hike up the hill tonight with some binoculars and try that!
Let us know how you make out. (please don't turn to dust) ;)

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

JandD6572 wrote: February 1st, 2023, 4:38 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 1st, 2023, 4:27 pm Back in the day they understood that comets were ships. Mercury is also a comet but for some reason they call it a planet. Somewhere along the line they stopped teaching that info - prolly when they started organized religion and government school.🤔☄️

Let us know how you make out. (please don't turn to dust) ;)
These people had kind of a rough day when a couple comets passed by:
Attachments
Screenshot (1219).png
Screenshot (1219).png (618.15 KiB) Viewed 686 times

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Comets are underrated since the grand-dumbing-down-of-humanity. They used to understand that comets emit different but specific electrical signatures and patterns (exactly like different ships do).
Screenshot (1147).png
Screenshot (1147).png (276.99 KiB) Viewed 681 times
Hevelius_Comet_Types.jpg
Hevelius_Comet_Types.jpg (103.23 KiB) Viewed 681 times
l1073_009.png
l1073_009.png (704.21 KiB) Viewed 681 times

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

This one looks like the "rods of God" technology they use today:
Attachments
Screenshot (1326).png
Screenshot (1326).png (805.95 KiB) Viewed 676 times

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

In scripture, comets were regarded as important announcements, introduction or foreshadowing of a great event, or signs from Heaven:
Attachments
Marches_27-4.original.jpg
Marches_27-4.original.jpg (106.49 KiB) Viewed 667 times
Screenshot (1328).png
Screenshot (1328).png (948.75 KiB) Viewed 667 times

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

More documented historical events - this one put on quite a show for everyone! I wonder who was flying all those ships? :?:
Himmelserscheinung_über_Nürnberg_vom_14._April_1561.jpg
Himmelserscheinung_über_Nürnberg_vom_14._April_1561.jpg (388.79 KiB) Viewed 663 times

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Holy Ship! :!:

COMET 96P 'Machholz' Influenced by ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY On Approach To the SUN

*Also causing massive coronal mass ejections (CME's)
*Some weird anomalies

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

Tried to talk my wife into getting the kids to stay up and watch it. We did have one clear night last week, but the last couple of days were overcast in Eastern Washington (even picked up some more snow this week). So watching online was the only option.

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

JandD6572 wrote: February 1st, 2023, 4:08 pm I once saw a movie where those who watched a comet turned to dust. Hmm, I really have to stop watching movies. lol
Every time there is a comet to be watched, I think of 'The Day of the Triffids'!

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

JandD6572 wrote: February 1st, 2023, 4:08 pm I once saw a movie where those who watched a comet turned to dust. Hmm, I really have to stop watching movies. lol
Don’t look up lol

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

A spectacular comet that may outshine even the brightest stars in the night sky is approaching our planet. The comet, initially mistaken as an asteroid, has been named C/2023 A3 Tsuchinshan-ATLAS. Despite having an initial magnitude of 18, far too faint to be seen with the naked eye, the comet is now quickly approaching us. It will make its closest approach to Earth in October 2024 and could be the best one we will ever see in decades. However, there's a problem associated with it.

Refraction75
captain of 100

Post by Refraction75 »

marc wrote: February 1st, 2023, 4:30 pm Jules are you still in St. George? How's the night sky down there? I can't see much here in the Ogden area with so much light pollution.
Ditto in Layton....

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

I remember seeing the comet Hale–Bopp. That was fun one for all kinds of reasons.