The Coronavirus Hoax

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Coronavirus Hoax

Post by Lizzy60 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 25th, 2023, 8:06 pm WTH?! This can’t be real. This has to be the work of AI. They literally say you have blood on your hands if you didn’t warn your neighbor of the dangers of the jab and even tell us we need to ask for forgiveness.

At minimum satire…

“ They knew: why didn't the unvaccinated do more to warn us?”
https://iqfy.com/unvaccinated-silence/? ... VMRHfYdM2g
The unvaccinated knew what we didn't. Some of them said too little. Most said nothing at all. A lot of blood is now on their hands.
As the world struggles to come to terms with the devastating effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, one question that continues to surface is why the unvaccinated didn't do more to warn us about the potential dangers of being injected.

While well intending citizens lined up, did the right thing, and received their COVID19 vaccinations -- now seeming to do more harm than good -- their unvaccinated friends stood by and let them do it. Some of them said too little. Some said nothing at all.

Even though they knew what we didn't.

Our blood is now on their hands.

Those are strong words. But the unvaccinated had access to important information about the potential side effects of vaccines. They knew about the risks of severe allergic reactions, blood clots, and other serious health complications. They knew that vaccines did not immunize us. They knew it wasn't effective, and that they can cause more harm than good.

They knew all of that, but instead of warning us, the unvaccinated chose to remain silent. They chose to look the other way and not speak out about the potential dangers of vaccines. They let millions of good folks who did the right thing (at the time) fall to death and disease, and many antivaxxers even gloated online about how their coin flip had been the right bet. The more diabolical even urged folks they disagree with to "get boosted."

It has become all too clear. The silence of the unvaccinated was a dangerous, sociopathic, and irresponsible decision that has had serious consequences for those of us who received the vaccinations.

And silence is, after all, consent.

It is time for the unvaccinated to take responsibility for their actions and to work with the rest of us to find a solution to this crisis. We cannot afford to let their selfishness and lack of action continue to harm our communities. It is time for the unvaccinated to step up and do the right thing.

The unvaccinated should by any moral measuring stick have done more to warn about the potential risks -- to help us make informed decisions about our health. And they must now ask us for our forgiveness.

And, hand to heart, we may just give it to them.

Because we are good people. We took those injections because it was the right thing to do -- until it wasn't.
Ed Dowd posted that on his Twitter feed, and says the whole site is satire. However, like most satire, it’s based on truth. When the damages from the vaccine strike close to home, and people can’t deny it was the vaxx, they will try to blame anyone they can, including any unvaxxed family or friends.

creator
(of the Forum)

Post by creator »

Lizzy60 wrote: January 25th, 2023, 8:35 pmEd Dowd posted that on his Twitter feed, and says the whole site is satire. However, like most satire, it’s based on truth. When the damages from the vaccine strike close to home, and people can’t deny it was the vaxx, they will try to blame anyone they can, including any unvaxxed family or friends.
Some of the articles seem like satire, many of the articles seem serious. I think they might actually be serious, but also it's probably just some SJW LGB bloggers trying to make money on ads.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

creator wrote: January 25th, 2023, 6:49 pm
Obeone wrote: January 25th, 2023, 9:15 am MUST-SEE INTERVIEW: We Have Been Lied To About Every Part of the COVID Pandemic, Warns Dr. Michael Yeadon
https://banned.video/watch?id=63d04ae8ec8df81eeae83b22
The guy spent his entire career in big pharma (including 20+ years at Pfizer, even as a V.P.), being complicit in medical harm to how many millions of people. Now that he's retired and financially secure, he finally gets a conscious, and he's warning people about the pandemic lies. Hmmm ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Also, he believes it was an actual pandemic. I wouldn't be surprised if he's controlled opposition.
He said EVERYTHING about this was a lie. He calls it a "pandemic" so people would know what he is talking about. He did say "so called virus". I think he is sincere. And the facts are true. He is the real opposition. If he was a "controlled opposition" he would not have been banned from every platform.

As for his 20 years on the inside: everyone has his limit. A whole sale slaughter of hundreds of millions going into billions is his limit. What he is doing now is admirable.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

It astounds me how much "science" we've learned in the past two years. Did you know that the "flu" season is followed by "stroke" season? Yep... that's what we're seeing in Canada... "Stroke Season"!!
**Brought to you by big pharma, sshhhh this is not paid promotion, but please "tell me more about that...."**

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

This is a pretty crazy segment/video from Project Veritas.

"Pfizer Executive: ‘Mutate’ COVID via ‘Directed Evolution’ for Company to Continue Profiting Off of Vaccines … ‘COVID is Going to be a Cash Cow for Us’ … ‘That is Not What We Say to the Public’ … ‘People Won’t Like That’ … ‘Don’t Tell Anyone’"

https://www.projectveritas.com/news/pfi ... -continue/

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 26th, 2023, 5:58 am This is a pretty crazy segment/video from Project Veritas.

"Pfizer Executive: ‘Mutate’ COVID via ‘Directed Evolution’ for Company to Continue Profiting Off of Vaccines … ‘COVID is Going to be a Cash Cow for Us’ … ‘That is Not What We Say to the Public’ … ‘People Won’t Like That’ … ‘Don’t Tell Anyone’"

I just saw this - that guy looks like he has a demon in him 😳

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: January 26th, 2023, 6:00 am
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 26th, 2023, 5:58 am This is a pretty crazy segment/video from Project Veritas.

I just saw this - that guy looks like he has a demon in him 😳
I kept wondering if he had too many beers or something, but he wasn't slurred, only excited and giddy over what he was doing.

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

goes together with:

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

The tagged comment was spot on:
"I feel like British humor was created to be able to discuss real things on YouTube"

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

Being There wrote: January 31st, 2023, 9:22 pm Image
As I look at this only one thought comes to mind. How could anyone have been so pathetically stupid to have believed any of this.

The answer. Yes, most of them are just that pathetically stupid.

They simply don't like to use their God given brain at all.
dc

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

Post by AstonishingGrunt »

Lizzy60 wrote: November 30th, 2021, 2:48 pm I am patient. People who believe the things AstonishingGrunt believe will have a stark reality awaiting them, a year, maybe two years from now. If he has been vaxxed, and of course he has, he probably won’t be around to eat crow. Oh well.
If he has vaxxed his children, I pray he goes before they do, for his sake.
Hey, Lizzy, just wanted to follow-up to let you know it's been over a year and I'm still not dead! Hope you're not too disappointed!

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

AstonishingGrunt wrote: February 13th, 2023, 3:37 pm
Lizzy60 wrote: November 30th, 2021, 2:48 pm I am patient. People who believe the things AstonishingGrunt believe will have a stark reality awaiting them, a year, maybe two years from now. If he has been vaxxed, and of course he has, he probably won’t be around to eat crow. Oh well.
Hey, Lizzy, just wanted to follow-up to let you know it's been over a year and I'm still not dead! Hope you're not too disappointed!
How many shots did you take?

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

I know you're teasing Lizzy but seriously I'm glad to hear you've been alright. 👍

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

nightlight wrote: February 13th, 2023, 5:39 pm
Original (2 rounds) + 1 booster in December 2021.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

AstonishingGrunt wrote: February 13th, 2023, 5:45 pm
Are you going to take more?

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

nightlight wrote: February 13th, 2023, 5:57 pm

I might. Time availability prevented me from getting the more recent booster(s). I'll keep an eye on the severity of strains. If it's part of my next flu shot, I'm cool with that, too.

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

Cruiserdude wrote: February 13th, 2023, 5:44 pm
I know you're teasing Lizzy but seriously I'm glad to hear you've been alright. 👍
Who's teasing? She literally said I'd be dead, either by now or November 2023. That's a pretty shitty thing for her to say. But, thank you for the well wishes.

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

AstonishingGrunt wrote: February 13th, 2023, 5:58 pm
nightlight wrote: February 13th, 2023, 5:57 pm

I might. Time availability prevented me from getting the more recent booster(s). I'll keep an eye on the severity of strains. If it's part of my next flu shot, I'm cool with that, too.
I'm glad you're okay

Don't get a fourth

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Getting any beyond this point is simply dumbfounding. Sounds like a vax masochist.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

She still has time to be right.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Most vaxers remain committed to their cause.

Develop rare rashes all over your body? Coincidence.

Vertigo at age 38?
Could happen to anyone.

Sick for 3 days after getting the shot?
Lots of shots cause that.

I wonder if Agrunt was honest with himself if he would have a side effect story to share.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

AstonishingGrunt wrote: February 13th, 2023, 5:59 pm
Who's teasing? She literally said I'd be dead, either by now or November 2023. That's a pretty shitty thing for her to say. But, thank you for the well wishes.
So, how are we gonna know when you are gone? Can we set up some kind of “dead man’s switch” here on the forum?

E.g.

“Special Announcement from AG”
*Sorry guys, you were right, see you next time.*

:D

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

tribrac wrote: February 13th, 2023, 7:07 pm Most vaxers remain committed to their cause.

Develop rare rashes all over your body? Coincidence.

Vertigo at age 38?
Could happen to anyone.

Sick for 3 days after getting the shot?
Lots of shots cause that.

I wonder if Agrunt was honest with himself if he would have a side effect story to share.
Felt a couple of symptoms after the booster for about a day. Nothing else to report.

AstonishingGrunt
captain of 100

Reluctant Watchman wrote: February 13th, 2023, 8:21 pm
AstonishingGrunt wrote: February 13th, 2023, 5:59 pm

So, how are we gonna know when you are gone? Can we set up some kind of “dead man’s switch” here on the forum?

E.g.

“Special Announcement from AG”
*Sorry guys, you were right, see you next time.*

:D
Good one. :D