A Friend Died Yesterday

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Lineman1012
captain of 100

Re: A Friend Died Yesterday

Post by Lineman1012 »

Yesterday I paid a bill at an industrial hardware store, something I do every month. I have a great relationship with the accountant there and we generally laugh and uplift each other’s spirits during the payment process. However, this time she was very somber and I had to ask what the problem was. With tears in her eyes she said, “we had a death in our family”. I pressed to find out who it was. Now with tears running down her cheeks she said in a quiet voice, almost a whisper, “my son”. My heart broke for her. He died on Sunday the 9th of October 2022. That was only 9 days before our meeting.

He did not get the jab, but she said he still died from the fake pandemic. Her son had had a pretty rough life but was turning it around and was doing good. Then the pandemic hit and he couldn’t go to work, then the government gave out all kinds of free money. So he had to much idle time and to much money. He Overdosed and was dead when he was found.

The death count continues to climb.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

there will continue to be Many consequences from the pandemic....financially, physically and emotionally.....almost Noone will be immune from all three of those consequences...even if you didn't take the vaxx.....the plan was brilliant.....the execution was impeccable....the consequences are unavoidable.....it is very sad to see and hear of the personal toll the pandemic has had on many people. Soo many people who avoided getting sick or having complications from the vaxx are now reeling from inflation. I predict the next step will be a deep recession that will see people losing homes, businesses, jobs, on top of increased deaths of younger people in the prime of life all caused by a ripple effect of what has happened during the pandemic.......

Allison
captain of 1,000

Post by Allison »

BroJones wrote: July 11th, 2022, 10:38 am
The Red Pill wrote: July 11th, 2022, 10:28 am
Lizzy60 wrote: July 11th, 2022, 10:09 am
The Red Pill wrote: July 11th, 2022, 9:34 am Here is another one....Fifth Largest Life Insurance Company in US Paid Out 163% More for Deaths of Working People ages 18-64 in 2021 After COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates.

The government can lie, the MSM can lie...but here is where it gets hard to cover up the deaths...insurance payouts and statistics don't lie.

https://vaccineimpact.com/2022/fifth-la ... -mandates/
At the start of the vaxxeen mandates, I stated on this forum that insurance companies would probably be the first to document excess deaths because of the mathematical work their actuaries. It’s absolutely mandatory that they know how many people will die, and at what ages, for them to set insurance rates.

Another poster was disagreeing with me about the possibility of the vaxxeen causing early death, and that poster works in the insurance industry, so I specifically remember telling him to watch and see.

What’s crazy is that my husband works with 5 insurance companies in setting up whole life policies to be used for private banking. Two of those companies are the two we have heard from, OneAmerica and Lincoln Financial. Both companies say they have talked to other CEO’s and this unheard-of increase is being seen in all of them. Most are just quietly raising their rates, or offering less coverage for the same cost. However, the canary has died and there is no going back.

I wonder if they suspect the vaxx? That’s the part they dare not say.
Although they stopped writing new policies in 2009, Beneficial Life Insurance Company...owned by the church under its Deseret Management arm...

....would surely be AWARE of what is going on in the industry. They would have to know about the increased payouts and premature deaths...that are ACCELERATING across the entire industry.

In other words, the church has inside information because of their Beneficial Life business holding...yet, they still refuse to offer the slightest retraction on the deadly-jab????

Who are these people?????
Wait - how do you know thet the people insured by Beneficial Life are dying in "excess numbers"?
Do you have those data?

Just heard this interview today:

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

TLDR, other shots the second person had could have been related.

There is a lot more crap entering our bodies through air, water, and food than just the covid or other vaccines, a mistake a lot of the more extreme anti vax conspiracy crowd make it to really overlook how much easier it would be to put bad stuff into food then it would be into a specific shot. Microplastics in pork being a common newly discovered one. (I suspect some farmers figured out they could feed munched up plastic and feed it to increase pigs weight value. )

Anyway, before they disappeared it, I read on the CDC own website from pre 2018 were instructions to doctors bulk administering vaccines in third world country's they had a whole teaching section about why most vaccinations weren't safe for pregnant women. That part can still be found, but also their guidelines about what could go wrong if any vax was administered wrongly. That it is only tested for proper usage ie correct amount into the correct muscle, but that if it hits a vein or bone it will react much more aggressively than intended. Wish I had saved it, but still understanding that this was accepted teaching pre covid and that the same issue could apply to flu shots and other vaccines was disturbing/enlightening.

In America they let very low level medical personal give shots. Heck the pharmacist at target can give you all kinds of vaccines and shots. Any of them done wrongly can become dangerous. As a bigger guy I have lots of leg and shoulder muscle but older people and kids have a much smaller target.

\\;I remember taking my own kids in for their polio etc vaccines and the low level nurse just distracted them and then just instant hard jabbed full inject all vax right into their legs. I now understand that If she had hit a vein or bone mild to horrible things could have happened. That risk is probably higher than their chance of actually getting polio. And all that is assuming the vaccine itself and all related chemical ingredient is 100% safe. We constantly see ecoli etc making its way into global supply chains. It would be foolish to assume that such things could never happen to medical treatments. Vaccines can be good things but pretending there are no risks with any of them is deliberate misinformation that contradicts all previous knowledge.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

Lineman1012 wrote: May 4th, 2022, 9:26 am Including the 2 men in the OP, my wife and I know 27 people who have died in the last 2 years (May 13, 2020). That seems like a lot of friends and family heading to the other side in a relatively short period of time. In the group was the usual 102 year old uncle and both of our mothers - 98 and 87 - and 1 person was murdered at 29.

9 of the group were a direct result of the Covid Plandemic, either by injection or hospital assistance
13 were older than 72 and 14 younger
8 were in their 60s
3 in their 50s
zero in 40s
1 at 35
1 at 29.
6 of the group were family
12 were in our current ward and 5 from old wards

Either god is calling a lot of our friends home or we are living in the twilight zone.

The number of people we know that have died is now up to 46. The last one being on 18 October 2022.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Lexew1899 wrote: July 5th, 2022, 10:07 am I haven’t had any close friends or family die for several years. Expecting my wife’s grandma to go any day, but we’ve been saying that for the last 5 years.
My wife's grandmother was kicked out of hospice for some time because she hung around for so long. What became apparent to my wife was that family members were 'hanging on' to her, particularly her mother. Once they accepted that she needed to pass on (in her late 90s) she departed quickly. It can happen.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

Lineman1012 wrote: May 3rd, 2022, 9:07 pm I was at church on Sunday and noticed a married sister sitting by herself so I got up, before the meeting started, and went over to say “hi” and to see where her husband was. She was happy to be at church and told me her husband had gotten one of those nasty migraines again. She didn’t want to disturb him as he likes the quietness when his head hurt so she just came to church. I told her to tell him that we missed him and hoped he got better soon. She said she would pass the message along.

The next day in the early afternoon I got a call from a ward member telling me that a few hours after this fine sister got home from church she went into check on her husband and found him “ non-responsive” and “cold”. His life was over at 61.

About 5 weeks ago i had another friend pass to the other side. He was 66 and in great health. His wife went into wake him up for a Sunday morning meeting and found him cold and “non-responsive “.

I would normally blame the vaccine for these two deaths, however, one was vaxxed and boosted and one wasn’t. I don’t know what to think 2 - friends gone in 5 weeks.

Has anyone else experienced an uptick in death in their personal circle?
Sorry to hear. Hang in there!

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

farmerchick wrote: October 19th, 2022, 11:32 pm there will continue to be Many consequences from the pandemic....financially, physically and emotionally.....almost Noone will be immune from all three of those consequences...even if you didn't take the vaxx.....the plan was brilliant.....the execution was impeccable....the consequences are unavoidable.....it is very sad to see and hear of the personal toll the pandemic has had on many people. Soo many people who avoided getting sick or having complications from the vaxx are now reeling from inflation. I predict the next step will be a deep recession that will see people losing homes, businesses, jobs, on top of increased deaths of younger people in the prime of life all caused by a ripple effect of what has happened during the pandemic.......
Yup.

As planned.

By the Wise and Thoughtful, of course.

No one ever said they were our wise and thoughtful.

Just to listen them.

We don't seem to have any.

Sir H

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

hedgehog wrote: October 20th, 2022, 12:34 am TLDR, other shots the second person had could have been related.

There is a lot more crap entering our bodies through air, water, and food than just the covid or other vaccines, a mistake a lot of the more extreme anti vax conspiracy crowd make it to really overlook how much easier it would be to put bad stuff into food then it would be into a specific shot. Microplastics in pork being a common newly discovered one. (I suspect some farmers figured out they could feed munched up plastic and feed it to increase pigs weight value. )

Anyway, before they disappeared it, I read on the CDC own website from pre 2018 were instructions to doctors bulk administering vaccines in third world country's they had a whole teaching section about why most vaccinations weren't safe for pregnant women. That part can still be found, but also their guidelines about what could go wrong if any vax was administered wrongly. That it is only tested for proper usage ie correct amount into the correct muscle, but that if it hits a vein or bone it will react much more aggressively than intended. Wish I had saved it, but still understanding that this was accepted teaching pre covid and that the same issue could apply to flu shots and other vaccines was disturbing/enlightening.

In America they let very low level medical personal give shots. Heck the pharmacist at target can give you all kinds of vaccines and shots. Any of them done wrongly can become dangerous. As a bigger guy I have lots of leg and shoulder muscle but older people and kids have a much smaller target.

\\;I remember taking my own kids in for their polio etc vaccines and the low level nurse just distracted them and then just instant hard jabbed full inject all vax right into their legs. I now understand that If she had hit a vein or bone mild to horrible things could have happened. That risk is probably higher than their chance of actually getting polio. And all that is assuming the vaccine itself and all related chemical ingredient is 100% safe. We constantly see ecoli etc making its way into global supply chains. It would be foolish to assume that such things could never happen to medical treatments. Vaccines can be good things but pretending there are no risks with any of them is deliberate misinformation that contradicts all previous knowledge.
She had no fear of you.

They have no fear of us.

That has got to change.

Sir H

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

FrankOne wrote: July 5th, 2022, 10:06 pm
Lineman1012 wrote: May 4th, 2022, 9:26 am Including the 2 men in the OP, my wife and I know 27 people who have died in the last 2 years (May 13, 2020).

Either god is calling a lot of our friends home or we are living in the twilight zone.
I'm thinking both.
Maybe the Christian rapture wasn’t what they expected…

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

Lineman1012 wrote: May 3rd, 2022, 9:07 pm I was at church on Sunday and noticed a married sister sitting by herself so I got up, before the meeting started, and went over to say “hi” and to see where her husband was. She was happy to be at church and told me her husband had gotten one of those nasty migraines again. She didn’t want to disturb him as he likes the quietness when his head hurt so she just came to church. I told her to tell him that we missed him and hoped he got better soon. She said she would pass the message along.

The next day in the early afternoon I got a call from a ward member telling me that a few hours after this fine sister got home from church she went into check on her husband and found him “ non-responsive” and “cold”. His life was over at 61.

About 5 weeks ago i had another friend pass to the other side. He was 66 and in great health. His wife went into wake him up for a Sunday morning meeting and found him cold and “non-responsive “.

I would normally blame the vaccine for these two deaths, however, one was vaxxed and boosted and one wasn’t. I don’t know what to think 2 - friends gone in 5 weeks.

Has anyone else experienced an uptick in death in their personal circle?
Isaiah 57
1 The righteous perisheth, and no man layeth it to heart: and merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
I think this is part of what is happening. I think there is another part that speaks to listening to the spirit over men.

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

We have three good brethren in our ward that are seriously struggling, one with heart problems two with cancer. All three got the shot. All three are older, one was in excellent shape but had already beat cancer once before. They have all been stalwarts in the faith, tried to raise their children in the truth, always willing to serve. All three were filling callings. Pretty soon the church is going to be like society at large. As those that are willing to fill callings die off from the shots we will have a lot of callings going unfilled. Just as you see lot's of employers being short employees post wuflu.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

I had a friend die yesterday. Bringing the total to 49 friends and family who have passed on in the last three years. I cannot determine the exact causes as their ages range from 29 -102. I just think it’s a lot of people for one couple to know that have checked out in 2 years.

This friend was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer five years ago and given nine months to live. I know, he beat the odds, right. The rest of the story is he beat the cancer and it was in remission. Then, listening to his doctor, he figure he’d better play it safe and got jabbed and boosted. The cancer came back with a vengeance. He is now happier than he’s ever been, enjoying in the beautiful music, colors and associations that come after this life.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

We went to another funeral on Saturday. A good friend 59 years old was diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease about 3 years ago. (this seems to be the starting point for most medical problems these days) and passed away on Dec 10th 2023. So sad as she was just starting into the grandparent time of life. Left behind a husband, 5 kids and 3 grandkids.

I talked to her husband but couldn't bring myself to ask him if his wife had gotten the jab. The timing is such that I would bet she did, plus, you know, follow the prophet and all.