❝CDC Boss: ‘It’s Time To Kill White People Who Refuse Vaccines’❞ - -January 30, 2023

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝CDC Boss: ‘It’s Time To Kill White People Who Refuse Vaccines’❞ - -January 30, 2023

Post by sushi_chef »

"Image
Footage has surfaced of a top Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) official saying that the elites should “get rid of of all the whites in the United States” and replace them with immigrants to reduce the number of people who refuse vaccines.

Dr. Carol Baker was caught on film describing what she calls a “solution” during the “Achieving Childhood Vaccine Success in the U.S.” panel discussion sponsored by the National Meningitis Association in New York City.

“So I have the solution. Every study published in the last five years, when you look at vaccine refusers…I’m not talking about…hesitance, most of them we can talk into coming to terms. But refusers. We’ll just get rid of all the whites in the United States…Guess who wants to get vaccinated the most? Immigrants.”

Notably, Baker was appointed Chair of the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization by Obama’s Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius in 2009.

The Houston doctor was also honored with the Sabin Vaccine Institute’s 2019 Albert B. Sabin Gold Medal at a Washington D.C. ceremony sponsored “in part by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Pfizer.”

Is anyone really surprised that a Bill Gates-connected CDC official is openly suggesting depopulating America of white people who don’t cooperate with the elite’s vaccine agenda?

This is the same Bill Gates who is planning pump mRNA vaccines into farm animals destined for dinner plates. According to Gates, this will “force jab” the unvaccinated and solve the issue of “vaccine hesitancy.”

As the globalist elite continue finding it harder to convince humanity to submit to Covid jabs and endless boosters, they are having to find cunning new ways to force their jabs on us.
"
https://newspunch.com/cdc-boss-its-time ... -vaccines/
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/f ... ead=216340
:arrow:

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: ❝CDC Boss: ‘It’s Time To Kill White People Who Refuse Vaccines’❞ - -January 30, 2023

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Wow, there are few words to describe what she said. I thought it was fake news… nope, she’s on film saying that.

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Re: ❝CDC Boss: ‘It’s Time To Kill White People Who Refuse Vaccines’❞ - -January 30, 2023

Post by Mamabear »

She looks freaking evil in that pic. Is she an actual alien or lizard person?

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

Mamabear wrote: January 30th, 2023, 7:09 pm She looks freaking evil in that pic. Is she an actual alien or lizard person?
That pic is of another CDC gal. I don't know why they used that pic at all since it isn't her.

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

sushi_chef wrote: January 30th, 2023, 6:49 pm "Image
Footage has surfaced of a top Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) official saying that the elites should “get rid of of all the whites in the United States” and replace them with immigrants to reduce the number of people who refuse vaccines.

Dr. Carol Baker was caught on film describing what she calls a “solution” during the “Achieving Childhood Vaccine Success in the U.S.” panel discussion sponsored by the National Meningitis Association in New York City.

“So I have the solution. Every study published in the last five years, when you look at vaccine refusers…I’m not talking about…hesitance, most of them we can talk into coming to terms. But refusers. We’ll just get rid of all the whites in the United States…Guess who wants to get vaccinated the most? Immigrants.”

Notably, Baker was appointed Chair of the CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization by Obama’s Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius in 2009.

The Houston doctor was also honored with the Sabin Vaccine Institute’s 2019 Albert B. Sabin Gold Medal at a Washington D.C. ceremony sponsored “in part by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Pfizer.”

Is anyone really surprised that a Bill Gates-connected CDC official is openly suggesting depopulating America of white people who don’t cooperate with the elite’s vaccine agenda?

This is the same Bill Gates who is planning pump mRNA vaccines into farm animals destined for dinner plates. According to Gates, this will “force jab” the unvaccinated and solve the issue of “vaccine hesitancy.”

As the globalist elite continue finding it harder to convince humanity to submit to Covid jabs and endless boosters, they are having to find cunning new ways to force their jabs on us.
"
https://newspunch.com/cdc-boss-its-time ... -vaccines/
https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/f ... ead=216340
So
Damn
Evil

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Statistics say that African Americans are among the highest ethnic groups when it comes to vaccine hesitancy. And why wouldn't they? History has not been kind to them. The US military jabbed them with all kinds of awful experimental vaccines and they haven't forgotten. Their grandparents and parents have raised them with some serious mistrust of suspicious jabs.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

CuriousThinker wrote: January 30th, 2023, 7:17 pm
Mamabear wrote: January 30th, 2023, 7:09 pm She looks freaking evil in that pic. Is she an actual alien or lizard person?
That pic is of another CDC gal. I don't know why they used that pic at all since it isn't her.
Yeah, that was weird.

Refraction75
captain of 100

Post by Refraction75 »

Yeah I just fact check this myself and she really said that on film. The elites absolutely have no fear...that is what is scary! THEY ARE NOW COMPLETELY OPEN ABOUT THEIR PLANS! And like the Jews during WWII many will March blindly to their deaths because of the reassurances given to them from the Nazi government. How could any government be so evil to murder Jews? Imagine the fear when the children were separated from the parents before being gased....sickening!

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"Top CDC Official: ‘We’ll Just Get Rid of All Whites in the United States’ Who Refuse Vaccines
Lockdown TV
481,905 回視聴 2020/05/17
Gates Honored Doctor: "We’ll just get rid of all the whites in the United States"

Chair of Advisory Committee on Immunizations floats racially-based depopulation plan

Top Center for Disease Control official was caught on tape in 2016 saying that society should “get rid of of all the whites in the United States” to reduce the number of people who refuse vaccines.

Dr. Carol Baker made the alarming remarks during the “Achieving Childhood Vaccine Success in the U.S.” panel discussion sponsored by the National Meningitis Association in New York City on May 9, 2016.

“So I have the solution. Every study published in the last five years, when you look at vaccine refusers,” Baker told the panel. “I’m not talking about…hesitance, most of them we can talk into coming to terms. But refusers. We’ll just get rid of all the whites in the United States…Guess who wants to get vaccinated the most? Immigrants.”

Is it really that surprising a Bill Gates-connected CDC official openly suggested depopulating whites who don’t cooperate with their mandatory vaccine agenda?
"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ytDsXmhiCl7e/ ()
"CDC BOSS: - 'IT'S TIME TO KILL WHITE PEOPLE WHO REFUSE VACCINES'
January 31st, 2023.
#COVID #AUSTRALIA #VACCINE
channel image
Spirit2all"

maybe president nelson's sister?!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 30th, 2023, 6:52 pm Wow, there are few words to describe what she said. I thought it was fake news… nope, she’s on film saying that.
Probably because it is a Sushi Chef post.

Many illegal aliens do not have a desire to be noticed by the authorities or appear on their records, medical or otherwise.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Refraction75 wrote: January 30th, 2023, 9:30 pm Yeah I just fact check this myself and she really said that on film. The elites absolutely have no fear...that is what is scary! THEY ARE NOW COMPLETELY OPEN ABOUT THEIR PLANS!
Yeah, that's pretty open and pretty scary.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

JohnnyL wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 9:44 am
Refraction75 wrote: January 30th, 2023, 9:30 pm Yeah I just fact check this myself and she really said that on film. The elites absolutely have no fear...that is what is scary! THEY ARE NOW COMPLETELY OPEN ABOUT THEIR PLANS!

Maybe they are all ripening in iniquity together for a fantastic take-down by God that will leave the righteous rejoicing and the wicked.... gone.

Remember in the Book of Mormon how they were going to kill all the believers if the sign of Christ's birth didn't appear as prophesied? God turned the tables on the wicked and they lost bigly, while the righteous were freed from their oppressors.

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Chip wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 10:17 am
Maybe they are all ripening in iniquity together for a fantastic take-down by God that will leave the righteous rejoicing and the wicked.... gone.

Remember in the Book of Mormon how they were going to kill all the believers if the sign of Christ's birth didn't appear as prophesied? God turned the tables on the wicked and they lost bigly, while the righteous were freed from their oppressors.
That would be nice, but I doubt it's going to happen much--going to have to generally wait until The
Rapture, though some shake ups now and then will allow some wicked to repent. That was a nice prophecy in the Book of Mormon, but the wicked just had a plan that failed, that's all. 33 years later, the great majority of the Nephites were destroyed, so, the extra time gave opportunities for both sides to switch.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

JohnnyL wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 2:51 pm

That would be nice, but I doubt it's going to happen much--going to have to generally wait until The
Rapture, though some shake ups now and then will allow some wicked to repent. That was a nice prophecy in the Book of Mormon, but the wicked just had a plan that failed, that's all. 33 years later, the great majority of the Nephites were destroyed, so, the extra time gave opportunities for both sides to switch.
I'll take 33 years!

JohnnyL
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by JohnnyL »

Chip wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 2:54 pm
JohnnyL wrote: February 2nd, 2023, 2:51 pm

I'll take 33 years!
Ha ha, I have NO clue. But it might, actually...