'mysterious' spiral appears - signs in the heavens

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

'mysterious' spiral appears - signs in the heavens

Post by Cruiserdude »

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: 'mysterious' spiral appears - signs in the heavens

Post by Niemand »

Northern Norway had such a phenomenon some years ago. It was put down to Russian missile testing.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Very cool, whatever it was. I some-what remember that, Niemand - but didn't that 'event' or the residue stay in the sky for awhile? Not sure. This one goes by so fast and dissipates quickly. Makes you wonder!

Pazooka
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Pazooka »

Niemand wrote: January 31st, 2023, 3:38 pm Northern Norway had such a phenomenon some years ago. It was put down to Russian missile testing.
I happened while Obama was there in Dec 2009 to accept the Nobel Peace Prize.

Looks like the end of a scroll, unrolling

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

EmmaLee wrote: January 31st, 2023, 3:43 pm Very cool, whatever it was. I some-what remember that, Niemand - but didn't that 'event' or the residue stay in the sky for awhile? Not sure. This one goes by so fast and dissipates quickly. Makes you wonder!
The Norwegian explanation was that the Russians were testing missiles over the Arctic (which they seem to have had a history of doing), and that one of them spiralled out of control in the high atmosphere. So I suppose it is possible something was tested out of the Russian Far East from the same technological line.

Less likely but also possible, someone was testing holographic projection on the sky. The deep Pacific would be a good location to do that without many people noticing. It may not have been over Hawaii itself but over the open ocean or a smaller island chain, but accidentally appeared there.

This could have all been fakery though. How many other witnesses were there?