#Courage Is Contagious

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

#Courage Is Contagious

Post by endlessQuestions »

https://youtu.be/fXjvCcYpSY0

Please watch.

I have been severely chastised this morning by the Spirit. I now know that I am called to be courageous, and have covenanted with my God that I will be, from this moment on. No more trying to “change things behind the scenes”. I’m going public, and am at peace with what the likely consequences of that will be.

Have a great day, my friends, and remember, courage is contagious. Is there some way you can be more courageous?

ImBored
captain of 100

Re: #Courage Is Contagious

Post by ImBored »

endlessismyname wrote: January 26th, 2022, 8:14 am https://youtu.be/fXjvCcYpSY0

Please watch.

I have been severely chastised this morning by the Spirit. I now know that I am called to be courageous, and have covenanted with my God that I will be, from this moment on. No more trying to “change things behind the scenes”. I’m going public, and am at peace with what the likely consequences of that will be.

Have a great day, my friends, and remember, courage is contagious. Is there some way you can be more courageous?
Going public? Then what's your name?

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

ImBored wrote: January 26th, 2022, 8:40 am

Please watch.

My name is Justin Riggs, although there’s no reason that would be important to you… you’ll likely never be affected by what I do.

The work I need to do isn’t global, or regional. It’s local. While I’ve done more than some to resist, and most people know where I stand, I haven’t taken a public stance at church. But that changes today, and every tomorrow I’m blessed with. I intend to repent of my cowardice, and stand courageously for the positions I hold, no matter what the ramifications are.

I’m not saying anybody should do the same. I’ve been studying and praying for years and years, working through doubts and fears and anxieties. Today, the Spirit made it clear that the days of preparation are over, and it’s now time to enter the fray.

I’m lucky, because I’ve faithfully served side by side both with the men whom I will now be publicly opposing, as well as the “others” who feel that changes need to be made, so I at least have a little “street cred” on both sides of the debate.

What I am saying here is that we can all ask our Master each day what we can do TODAY to be more courageous in our discipleship, and then do it. I believe blessings will flow from such a course of action, because I have experienced it in my own life, and also because the Spirit of God tells me it is true.

ImBored
captain of 100

Post by ImBored »

endlessismyname wrote: January 26th, 2022, 9:16 am

Please watch.

My name is Justin Riggs, although there’s no reason that would be important to you… you’ll likely never be affected by what I do.

The work I need to do isn’t global, or regional. It’s local. While I’ve done more than some to resist, and most people know where I stand, I haven’t taken a public stance at church. But that changes today, and every tomorrow I’m blessed with. I intend to repent of my cowardice, and stand courageously for the positions I hold, no matter what the ramifications are.

I’m not saying anybody should do the same. I’ve been studying and praying for years and years, working through doubts and fears and anxieties. Today, the Spirit made it clear that the days of preparation are over, and it’s now time to enter the fray.

I’m lucky, because I’ve faithfully served side by side both with the men whom I will now be publicly opposing, as well as the “others” who feel that changes need to be made, so I at least have a little “street cred” on both sides of the debate.

What I am saying here is that we can all ask our Master each day what we can do TODAY to be more courageous in our discipleship, and then do it. I believe blessings will flow from such a course of action, because I have experienced it in my own life, and also because the Spirit of God tells me it is true.
Thank you for sharing. And you're right. It's time for everyone to act. Trust me....it feels great when you do. I glorify Them at all cost.

Gadget
captain of 100

Post by Gadget »

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Gadget wrote: January 26th, 2022, 9:27 am Image

Yes, to the chagrin of 80% of your fellow members, your bishop, your stake president, all the way up to President Nelson.

Nonetheless, I am in agreement with you. You must speak the truth.

The problem, in one sentence, is this: The Church has joined with the secret combination that we are commanded to awaken to in Ether 8. Or, in other words, It is now part of the new world order.

The church has joined with the new world order.

The church body is under strong delusion.
Last edited by Chip on January 26th, 2022, 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

One of Awaken With JP's best videos.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Chip wrote: January 26th, 2022, 9:36 am
Gadget wrote: January 26th, 2022, 9:27 am Image

Yes, to the chagrin of 80% of your fellow members, your bishop, your stake president, all the way up to President Nelson.

Nonetheless, I am in agreement with you. You must speak the truth.

The problem, in one sentence, is this: The Church has joined with the secret combination that we are commanded to awaken to in Ether 8. Or, in other words, It is now part of the new world order.

The church has joined with the new world order.

The church body is under strong delusion.

For those of you who are new to LDSFF, here's the proof to what Chip is saying:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=59446

markharr
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by markharr »

Meek courage, yes.

Not the stupid courage and drunken bravado that we saw on Jan 6 2021.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

markharr wrote: January 26th, 2022, 9:45 am Meek courage, yes.

Not the stupid courage and drunken bravado that we saw on Jan 6 2021.
I think that this has been what the Lord has been doing with me. I’ve gone from “fire-breathing, burn it all down” in my younger years to “white hot and filled with righteous indignation, but contained like a nuclear reactor”.

Like most spiritual things, I can’t describe the transformation very well in words… but it’s very real. Over the past several months many people have noted the difference and approached me about it. I’m grateful the Lord helps us grow and change, and learn how to manage our conflicts in better and healthier ways.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Please watch.

We all have a purpose in this life and if we are going to make it, we will all have to work together. The problem right now is that we don't have a plan and so we don't know what to do. Luckily, there is a plan! And if we follow the Spirit and be ourselves, we will help bring about Zion. We all have to be what we were created to be, not what we think we should be. Some of us will invent great things, some of us will die, some of us will do heroic deeds, some will bring hope to a hopeless situation. And it will all come together in the end.

One thing I would say because I have fallen victim to this a lot in the past: Make sure you don't distance yourself from others. Always try and help other people and work WITH other people, don't condemn them. Always try to talk to them from their point of view, not yours. If they don't understand, always start your reasoning from what they believe. If you feel like you're othering them, you're about to do something stupid. If they won't listen, you can give them a clear statement of what you want for them. If you are going to tell them what they are doing is wrong, be prepared to answer questions and see it from their side. If you don't do this, you will probably turn more people away than you will help. When you're emotional, the two things that are usually safe to verbalize are questions and stating what you want. Unless you really understand them or you're a super genius, then you will get emotional at times if you're doing it right.

TheChristian
captain of 100

Post by TheChristian »

The only message that needs preached today is the very same message that was preached nigh on 2000 years ago..............

"Christ Jesus of Nazerath!"

This is the only message that can save this world.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

TheChristian wrote: January 27th, 2022, 7:29 am The only message that needs preached today is the very same message that was preached nigh on 2000 years ago..............

"Christ Jesus of Nazerath!"

This is the only message that can save this world.
Those are just words, though, and symbols of some message. No one will know what it means to you unless you do more than that.

TheChristian
captain of 100

Post by TheChristian »

For Christ did not send me to baptize,
but to preach the gospel,
not with words of wisdom,
lest the cross of Christ be emptied of its power.
For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing,
but to us who are being saved it is the power of God unto salvation.

For I determined not to know any thing among you,
save Jesus Christ, and him crucified.

but we preach Christ crucified,
a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles,

This is the "Message" we should be giving to the world at this time, as it is the only one that will save them!
The only solution to mankinds problems ...............

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

endlessQuestions wrote: January 26th, 2022, 9:16 am

Please watch.

Years of prayer and study are indeed a thing that leads to answers that show forth from past experiences. Just today viewtopic.php?p=942634#p942634 shows forth 1010 as in 10:10 and the time interval between March 8 and March 18 when a 5.7 magnitude earthquake landed Moroni’s Instrument.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Courage is still needed today.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

We may not agree on everything but we do agree on some things and I respect the fight you’re waging. May God protect you and yours

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

endlessQuestions wrote: January 26th, 2022, 8:14 am https://youtu.be/fXjvCcYpSY0

Please watch.

JP is a national treasure.
Stand tall in the truth and there is nothing to fear.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Cruiserdude wrote: January 29th, 2023, 9:34 am JP is a national treasure.
Stand tall in the truth and there is nothing to fear.
I'm proud to say I was subscribed to him back when he was only known for videos sending up veganism and New Age claptrap. It's been great to see his evolution. Occasionally he gets things wrong... a bit too fanboyish for Musk-the-potential-antichrist, although to be fair Musk has come out with some hilarious things recently.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

BuriedTartaria wrote: January 29th, 2023, 9:29 am We may not agree on everything but we do agree on some things and I respect the fight you’re waging. May God protect you and yours
That's one thing is there are many here on LDSFF that on the critical things I am highly in agreement with, and I love that. But I am also finding that you are never going to agree with anyone on everything. Biggest problem small "L" libertarians have is they will fight to the death with someone they should be friends with because they focus on something that they feel they understand better than each other. Like some minute detail.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Also, I don't want to "crap post" but in regard to "#courage is contagious", that may be true, but there is a pandemic of stupidity and fear.

Maybe the courageous people should start kissing everyone or something to "speed the spread".

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Original_Intent wrote: January 29th, 2023, 2:38 pm Also, I don't want to "crap post" but in regard to "#courage is contagious", that may be true, but there is a pandemic of stupidity and fear.

Maybe the courageous people should start kissing everyone or something to "speed the spread".
Speed the spread of what exactly. :?:

Zion won’t build itself. ❗️

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Sometimes prophets say things that are normal to them but uncomfortable to the masses.

What is harsh and what is soft are relative.

The wicked think the Truth is harsh because it speaks against their true desires and they'd rather have their desires validated than follow the Truth even when they say they do.

Those who live in joy and have all their needs and desires fulfilled from a worldly perspective can't understand the discomfort of being stuck outside in the freezing cold with no home. They won't even notice what they have and be greatful.

The rich and the wealthy love their wealth and anything that threatens their true god will cause them to find another teacher.

Prophets if they are true prophets are meek and lowly of heart and they speak from the perspective of the downtrodden and the oppressed and so their words seem harsh to a fat and complacent and apathetic people who are unwilling to sacrifice their own discomfort to see and hear and see what trusting in God really is.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 29th, 2023, 2:40 pm
Original_Intent wrote: January 29th, 2023, 2:38 pm Also, I don't want to "crap post" but in regard to "#courage is contagious", that may be true, but there is a pandemic of stupidity and fear.

Speed the spread of what exactly. :?: Courage

Zion won’t build itself. ❗️ Agreed.
:)

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

…along the lines of Iscariot….courage at the moment but later led to hanging himself….