My Third Post Ever

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: My Third Post Ever

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Valo wrote: January 24th, 2023, 11:26 pm Statement: So sad

AI:
It is indeed a sad and unfortunate reality that such a program as MKUltra was able to exist and operate for so long, using illegal and unethical methods to manipulate and exploit vulnerable individuals. The fact that so many different organizations and individuals from various sectors of society were willing to participate in such a program is a violation of trust and a failure of oversight and accountability. The use of mind-altering drugs, hypnosis, and other forms of manipulation on unsuspecting individuals without their informed consent is a gross violation of human rights and should never be tolerated. It's important to remember this dark part of history, to learn from it, and to ensure that such misconduct is not allowed to happen again in the future.

viewtopic.php?p=1094460&hilit=Nsam+dark#p1094460

They Killed Kennedy says the quippy lady at Varicore.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=POl64gcJPfg

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Valo wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:55 pm Question to AI: what can you tell me about project Bluebird?

Project Bluebird was a CIA program that was launched in the early 1950s as part of the U.S. government's efforts to study mind control and behavior modification techniques. The program was later renamed to Project Artichoke and then to Project MKUltra.

The purpose of Project Bluebird/Artichoke/MKUltra was to develop techniques for interrogation and propaganda, as well as methods for inducing amnesia and other forms of psychological control. The program involved a wide range of unethical experiments, including the use of hypnosis, drugs, and other forms of physical and psychological abuse.

The project was led by Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, who was head of the CIA's Technical Services Staff, and it was conducted in secret for over 20 years. Many of the details of the program, including the extent of the abuse, were not revealed until the 1970s, when the program was exposed through investigations by the U.S. Congress and the media.

The project was officially terminated in 1973, and the CIA has since released some documents related to the program. Many of the records have been destroyed, however, so it's not possible to know the full extent of the program's activities and their effects on the subjects.

It's worth noting that many conspiracy theories have linked this program to the study of UFOs, the supernatural, and the paranormal, but there is no credible evidence to support these claims. The purpose of this program was the research and development of mind control techniques and methods for interrogation and propaganda and not related to UFOs.

Just saw this post but I realize this is probably why they named our school buses "bluebird" buses. 🤔

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 13th, 2023, 10:27 am
Valo wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:55 pm Question to AI: what can you tell me about project Bluebird?

Project Bluebird was a CIA program that was launched in the early 1950s as part of the U.S. government's efforts to study mind control and behavior modification techniques. The program was later renamed to Project Artichoke and then to Project MKUltra.

The purpose of Project Bluebird/Artichoke/MKUltra was to develop techniques for interrogation and propaganda, as well as methods for inducing amnesia and other forms of psychological control. The program involved a wide range of unethical experiments, including the use of hypnosis, drugs, and other forms of physical and psychological abuse.

The project was led by Dr. Sidney Gottlieb, who was head of the CIA's Technical Services Staff, and it was conducted in secret for over 20 years. Many of the details of the program, including the extent of the abuse, were not revealed until the 1970s, when the program was exposed through investigations by the U.S. Congress and the media.

The project was officially terminated in 1973, and the CIA has since released some documents related to the program. Many of the records have been destroyed, however, so it's not possible to know the full extent of the program's activities and their effects on the subjects.

It's worth noting that many conspiracy theories have linked this program to the study of UFOs, the supernatural, and the paranormal, but there is no credible evidence to support these claims. The purpose of this program was the research and development of mind control techniques and methods for interrogation and propaganda and not related to UFOs.

Just saw this post but I realize this is probably why they named our school buses "bluebird" buses. 🤔
You are gonna start seeing the links now every where.

I'm sorry. :D

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Valo wrote: February 13th, 2023, 10:28 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: February 13th, 2023, 10:27 am

You are gonna start seeing the links now every where.

I'm sorry. :D

Oh no worries I'm faaaaaaaarrrrrrrrr ahead of this. Just an interesting little Nugget I missed!

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

"Oh, Mr. Bluebird on my shoulder. (What's up Mr. Bluebird?) It's the truth, its actual. And everything is satisfactual. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!"

:D

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

darknesstolight wrote: January 10th, 2023, 9:58 am How do you know who is a real servant? I agree and believe in the scripture "For he that receiveth my servants receiveth me". Who is God's servant or who are God's servants? What makes one God's servant? A title? A position?

-Finrock
When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

It is on the student (with God's help) to discern true messengers from false.