The Lord Christ SPEAKS!

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Lucifer
captain of 50

The Lord Christ SPEAKS!

Post by Lucifer »

Thus saith the Lord that there is trouble ahead. The city my servant is in is turning into a war zone. My servant you have been looking for is named Benjamin Cross. He is a good servant. However, those who don't believe will be damned because he speaks my words.
Those who wish to meet him, he is not allowed to be met yet. He can however be emailed.
Those who wish to message him. Please message me first and then I'll give you his email.

I am suprised that no one wishes to talk to this servant despite offering.

Those who are interested in more knowledge and truth, well he can email you first then he can give his blog out. You can't reach his blog unless you're invited.

Those who are good people will ask for his email, Those who are bad will just ignore or say "yeah right" and evil people will try to ban me again.

I am very shocked that I couldn't say "repent" to anyone on this forum. Don't you read scriptures? The bad people HATE REPENTANCE.

Anyway, if you want to be alive because in the last days people who die are evil. In the last days Those who are burned are wicked bad or normal people who have not repented.

If you still wish to know a true servant of God. Please message me.

Those who are not allowed to have free speech in this forum I'm sorry to say but people don't believe in free speech here however I am saying that this forum is good for helping me speak a little. I am going to share a blog one day and yes I am the servant and no, you don't care now cause you know me.

I am a servant of Jesus I am not a messenger servant right now I am however looking for people to help the cause of Zion. I have the Lord's permission to build it. I am building a church along with a temple. I am not insane, nor am I a bad person and I am trying to create zion. I have scriptures ready for certain areas, and I have a blog ready. However I do not have a church set up yet. I am making a church. Insane? No, insane people don't build churches the way I do. I am going to create zion in a city I live in. There will be so much backlash that I have to actually stay indoors right now so people actually are not going to hurt me. Believe it or not is not problem I am good.

I am receiving witnesses of this work and witnesses of the people I work with and witnesses and even miracles. Miracles. Actual ones like seeing angels that are actually from God. I am not happy with what people have done qith me because of my beliefs. It makes sense to silence a good person with medication to silence them. However I am not evil I am good.

My blog is great. It has mysteries unveiled and it has a lot of rebuke and a lot of things concerning the history of the church, history of the book of mormon, and history of Jesus. Those who believe that Jesus is his actual name are actually incorrect. Christ is his name at this moment. Not Jesus!

I am receiving messages and visions and dreams and a lot of words too and I am not insane. I'm not the crazy prophet down the street that doesn't shower and comb their hair. I am clothed I am not hearing schizophrenic voices, and I do not have much to say other than REPENT.

I have recieved the most incredible opportunity of all, I was able to repent truly. Saying "I'm sorry jesus" is not actual repentance. Repentance requires certain words and certain actions. If everyone knew what this was right now they would attack me viciously because they hate truth. So I'm not sharing this on this forum you can read my blog.

My blog is not out yet because God says no.

Those who have any good in them please ask how my day is, or even how do I know more?

If you're mean please don't comment.

I am a messenger and a servant and sort of like a prophet but not really. I am however very much like the davidic servant you speak of daily on here. He is not awake yet and I've been told he won't wake up for a while so stop relying on him and listen to me.

I am not a good person when I say that to certain people however I'm doing everything to get scriptures out, to get a church going and to get my blog with followers so that people learn to repent properly. They erased it out of scripture.

I am still speak to this forum through my servant. This is my servant and do not hurt them with words, with bitterness, and with "oh my gosh she crazy" stop. Please do not engage. I will continue to post in this forum on this particular post so that it does not get lost in everything. This post is more important to this place than anything else.

I am ends his speaking

I am ends his hearing of this forum if there is no good response.

I am is good.

Servant ends their speaking

Servant

I am ends his speaking
I AM.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Re: The Lord Christ SPEAKS!

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Why is your username Lucifer? I understand it has positive meaning to it but as it’s attached to the destroyer of this earth, isn’t the name, at this point in time, too sullied for effective positive use?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

BuriedTartaria wrote: September 11th, 2022, 1:42 pm Why is your username Lucifer? I understand it has positive meaning to it but as it’s attached to the destroyer of this earth, isn’t the name, at this point in time, too sullied for effective positive use?
I once had a pet fish named Lucifer. :lol:

JLHPROF
captain of 1,000

Post by JLHPROF »

You are no such thing. 🙄
But a reminder to repent is always good. 🙂

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

JLHPROF wrote: September 11th, 2022, 2:53 pm You are no such thing. 🙄
Thank you for your opinion.

Anyway, anyone interested in learning from Jesus?

Anyone interested in learning from angels?

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

Welcome back again, Emily.

JLHPROF
captain of 1,000

Post by JLHPROF »

Lucifer wrote: September 11th, 2022, 4:38 pm

Let me get the hang of living up to what Jesus revealed through his servant Joseph first. There's a ton I'm still working on.
Once I get the hang of living the full restored gospel of salvation and exaltation then I'll see about seeking more.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

NEWS_Cannon_LouieVillanueva_WEB-1-1160x653.jpg
NEWS_Cannon_LouieVillanueva_WEB-1-1160x653.jpg (83.79 KiB) Viewed 672 times
No one will ever know......

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

JLHPROF wrote: September 11th, 2022, 5:21 pm

Let me get the hang of living up to what Jesus revealed through his servant Joseph first. There's a ton I'm still working on.
Once I get the hang of living the full restored gospel of salvation and exaltation then I'll see about seeking more.
Most of it is rewritten.

So, if you want true gospel just ask.

Joseph was not killed by a mob by the way. And no, he is not happy with all of these answers and he knows me. I know him and yes I've talked to him.

But anyway, anyone else interested in learning from actual angels? Or even Jesus himself? Why aren't there hands being raised by huge amounts??? What is wrong with people.

I am ready to help anyone who is interested. I do have some people who are so anyway.

Servant

Mamabear
captain of 1,000

Post by Mamabear »

Lucifer wrote: September 11th, 2022, 5:49 pm

Most of it is rewritten.

Joseph was not killed by a mob by the way. And no, he is not happy with all of these answers and he knows me. I know him and yes I've talked to him.

But anyway, anyone else interested in learning from actual angels? Or even Jesus himself? Why aren't there hands being raised by huge amounts??? What is wrong with people.

I am ready to help anyone who is interested. I do have some people who are so anyway.

Servant
Lucifer/Emily, I think many on here learn from Jesus directly and have learned that we don’t need a servant or messenger to do this. It may be why no one is responding.
Best to you.

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

What is wrong with people? Your username is Lucifer! What is wrong with you! Go pound sand buddy!

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

Mamabear wrote: September 11th, 2022, 6:10 pm

Most of it is rewritten.

Servant
Lucifer/Emily, I think many on here learn from Jesus directly and have learned that we don’t need a servant or messenger to do this. It may be why no one is responding.
Best to you.
Ok. I'm proud of you trying but does Jesus actually respond with WORDS? With actual sentences? With actual visions and dreams and a Tualatin guidance from angels that are not just little feelings, revelation as most people call it is just feelings and feelings can be and are manipulated. People who do believe in joseph smith truly should be open to a new prophet or new ideas or new revelation. And this revelation does not go against truth and go against anything the lord says for every person.

Joseph wants to say this
"I am speaking to Emily or Servant. I am not arguing with your idea, however I am going to try to correct you because, people usually do not have the abilities prophets have and they do not have the spirit guiding them often and they do not have discernment as this servant tries to explain to people who think they are good yet they bash or they do not listen or they argue with this servant. Now, I am frustrated with all of you who are on this forum, you claim I am a prophet and you claim the book of mormon is true yet you do not accept this servant at all. I am curious how you would treat me if I were some southern Baptist saying Baptist is true! You would all run away and attack me at this point. I am suprised that even one person is ready however there is and it's good that we have a person ready for the gospel.

I am going to end my speaking because I might get this person banned again.

I end my speaking." Joseph Smith Jr!

Joseph smith Jr just spoke to me and none of you believe me! I am sad and sad.
This is not some gimmick to make you believe in me it actually happened.

My name is lucifer on this forum for a reason. You all think I'm evil, bad, crazy or a lunatic. So anyway, I am finished speaking.

Servant

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

Shawn Henry wrote: September 11th, 2022, 6:12 pm What is wrong with people? Your username is Lucifer! What is wrong with you! Go pound sand buddy!
Thank you. No.

I am good. Thanks.

Servant

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Servant
Somebody’s coming back to fulfill David’s role, so why not Lucifer?

Was he not created that he may do good, but chose otherwise?

What is Joseph’s take on Dan Vogel and Radio Free Mormons videos about him making magic as a Pious Fraud?

The Angel Moroni was a fabrication, what about the first vision?

762X545
captain of 100

Post by 762X545 »

blitzinstripes wrote: September 11th, 2022, 5:19 pm Welcome back again, Emily.
LMAO!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Lucifer
captain of 50

Post by Lucifer »

Does anyone who's reading want to speak to Jesus or angels? If this was a true situation and none of you cared to ask...that's weird.

If someone said "I talk to angels" I would quickly ask them about the situation or I would ask if they actually talk to angels, or whatever they claim and I would then make a conclusion. Thinking "nah not true" does not show me that people are willing to be good.
They think these thoughts "this is sad, she thinks she's great", "this is pathetic who on earth would think such a thing?", "this is stupid no one talks to angels let alone joseph smith!", "this is weird she is trying to talk to angels and faking it with Joseph smith? Weird!" And others have said various things and it has not helped the cause of zion to go forward.

Those who hate me there are a few but not many. They just think how on earth could you you could do that? Talk to joseph LOL! suddenly someone has done the impossible!

Those who are unbelievers of spiritual phenomena are actually not great people like laman and lemuel. But whatever.

I am ready to help people who are interested in talking to angels.

Actual angels.

Anyway, don't believe me.

So....yeah...

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Everyone initially read your words with curiosity and withheld judgement. We have all had spiritual manifestations from time to time.

When one claims to speak for Christ, they open themselves up to investigation. That is one of the problems that Russell Nelson is currently enduring. Jesus was more of a seek and ye shall find type of teacher. They actually called him teacher. Jesus never dared anyone to listen to him. Or tried to force feed anyone.

Calling people to repentance is a worthy ambition. Although one doing so should not expect gratitude.

If one expects people to listen to their story, they must be believable. Past credibility may play a part. Generally, humility is more acceptable than arrogance.

For instance:
I have been treated badly, kidnapped, drugged, and abused, yet through it all, I have been told to spread this message: and then tell us what the message is.

or

In various states of consciousness, my Heavenly Father's message to me is the same. He has even sent angels as a special witness. Then tell us what the angels said.

If you say it like:
Hey, you dummies, God talked to me today in real words and if you email me, I will tell you what He said. It might not bring the response you were looking for.

We all want the best for you and are willing to help. Several have told you so. Nobody is perfect. We all have issues of some kind. What they have done to you is wrong. The only way to talk to the real you is if you are off the drugs. As long as they keep experimenting, we will never know if it is even you that we are talking to.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

I did learn from an Angel Type Image who showed me Jesus’ Title.

Maybe it was his name too. :?

I began building Zion. :!:

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Well, with a 'thus saith the Lord' thrown in there, Lucifer/Emily/??? is braver than Rusty and his predecessors who would never go there.