EndlessQuestions Puts Himself In Time-Out

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

EndlessQuestions Puts Himself In Time-Out

Post by endlessQuestions »

Okay, y'all...

Today has been too much.

And this FAIR thing is taking me to places I don't want to go.

I can feel my competitive juices flowing, which means it's time to stop, spend some time with my family, do some breathing, say some prayers, and discern what the next step is.

I am officially in time out for the rest of the evening. Have a good one!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Himself In Time-Out

Post by BeNotDeceived »

endlessQuestions wrote: January 27th, 2023, 5:22 pm Okay, y'all...

Today has been too much.

I can feel my competitive juices flowing, which means it's time to stop, spend some time with my family, do some breathing, say some prayers, and discern what the next step is.

What FAIR thing is she even talking about. :?:

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: EndlessQuestions Puts Himself In Time-Out

Post by Cruiserdude »

endlessQuestions wrote: January 27th, 2023, 5:22 pm Okay, y'all...

Today has been too much.

Nothing wrong with that, hermano. Stay true to our King, and to Him alone, and He will lift and sustain us in this mortal probation. I KNOW THIS and I know that you know this, too. (I realize I'm preaching to the choir 👍)

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

So… that gives us 12-16 hours to say whatever we want without him responding… let the games begin!!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Time-Out

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 27th, 2023, 5:36 pm So… that gives us 12-16 hours to say whatever we want without him responding… let the games begin!!
The games have indeed begun.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 27th, 2023, 5:36 pm So… that gives us 12-16 hours to say whatever we want without him responding… let the games begin!!
😂😂👍👍

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

I will say some of the things I saw this morning, both here and elsewhere, prompted me to leave the computer and pray - hard.

All things are in commotion.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Sounds like a good time to put on some jazz music and go enjoy the hot tub tonight. :)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Original_Intent wrote: January 27th, 2023, 5:45 pm I will say some of the things I saw this morning, both here and elsewhere, prompted me to leave the computer and pray - hard.

All things are in commotion.
Zion was just declared to have begun.❗️

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Re: Himself In Time-Out

Post by Silver Pie »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 27th, 2023, 5:28 pm What FAIR thing is she even talking about. :?:
I'm guessing it has to do with that Beverly Campbell thread.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I guess we now need to clarify a few things… “he” “she”… which is it? Non-binary?

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 27th, 2023, 7:26 pm I guess we now need to clarify a few things… “he” “she”… which is it? Non-binary?
He is a male. He has told us his real name, Justin.
Last edited by Lizzy60 on January 27th, 2023, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Lizzy60 wrote: January 27th, 2023, 7:30 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 27th, 2023, 7:26 pm I guess we now need to clarify a few things… “he” “she”… which is it? Non-binary?
He is a male. He has told us his real name.
:) I know… “he” was referenced as a “she”…

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 27th, 2023, 7:31 pm

Yea, it’s weird remembering both ways, :?

but think I may of missed what the name of Brother Endless is.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 27th, 2023, 8:08 pm

Half the time I have no idea what gender people are with their genderless avatar names. :)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Silver Pie wrote: January 27th, 2023, 7:19 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 27th, 2023, 5:28 pm What FAIR thing is she even talking about. :?:
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... gonly&ch=0

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 27th, 2023, 8:13 pm
search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&sr=posts&keyw ... gonly&ch=0
Oh, wow! I had no idea that was going on.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 27th, 2023, 8:09 pm

Half the time I have no idea what gender people are with their genderless avatar names. :)

Only men can be deceived so men must be inclusive of me.

A woman is meant to follow her husband who may or may not be deceived.

They therefore suffer the same fate, until such time as they follow another husband.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

My name is Justin Riggs
I live in a little city outside of Nashville TN
I can be contacted outside the forum at juriggs@gmail.com

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Should I change my name again, to "endlessQuestionMan"? ;)

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

Indirectly, it was on another thread though. From one of the new threads Endlessquestions discusses the interaction he had with FAIR. I recall that someone pointed out that fairlatterdaysaints had attempted to answer the question if Nelson is a member of the Skull & Bones.

Here's the article in it's entirety (just in case they choose to alter it):

Question: Was Russell M. Nelson part of a satanic cult called “Skull and Bones” in college?

The collegiate honor society “Skull and Bones” began at Yale University in 1832. Students at the University of Utah formed their own Skull and Bones society in 1909. Like other honor societies, this society is “comprised of students who have been actively involved on campus and who are committed to furthering the U’s success and notoriety.” To be admitted, a student is invited and has to “maintain a 3.5 GPA, and be actively involved in different campus groups.”[1]

One member of the society described those who are invited and who participate: “They’re the ‘difference-makers’—people that get stuff done. . . . Our affiliation is one that doesn’t revolve around us socializing as much as accomplishing the task at hand.” This includes “assisting and leading campus groups, networking, working with the Alumni Association and supporting administrators.” Another member of the society said, “We really meet as a group of friends. We go to dinner and talk, get to know each other…try to create a better bond of brotherhood.” .[2]

Since the society’s founding in 1909, members have had varying levels of privacy or secrecy. Currently, membership is anonymous to those outside the society. This is intended to “creat[e] an ‘invisible force’ and ‘honor[] tradition,’ [and] works to ensure that no one in the group lets their membership go to their head.” For this reason, members may dress in a mask and hood for meetings. “Despite their off-putting appearance, the group assure . . . they were actually quite relaxed. One individual described the group as ‘one big happy family’ comprised of ‘light and fun interaction.’[3]

Prominent members of the Skull and Bones society (living or deceased, either from the University of Utah or other universities) include George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush, John Kerry, Russell M. Nelson, Robert D. Hales, Arnold Ferrin (a famous basketball player), David McCullough (a famous author), and Daniel Gilman (founder of The Johns Hopkins University).[4]

FAIR's response to the question, in my opinion, goes beyond apologetic and is guilty of what the Bible warns us about:

Isaiah 5:20

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

The answer they give is abominable. They attempt to play down the Skull & Bones secret society to some type of harmless/innocent fraternity (nothing to see here attitude). :x The truth is that the official name for this secret society is "The Brotherhood of Death". This Secret Society was officially started in the mid-1800s, but it is yet another off-shoot of the Illuminati. These Secret Societies date all the way back to Cain, yet these "apologists" would rather that you think that Skull & Bones is nothing to worry about.

This becomes even more apparent when endlessquestions got a response from one of the volunteers that work with Fairmormon. Here is the response he received:

Here was the FAIR volunteer's response to me:

"I would be interested in perusing whatever you can point me to. However, you should be aware that we are interested in debunking the idea that this was an evil secret society, rather than accepting it."

WT@? 😤 My jaw about hit the floor when I read this response. I assume that this "volunteer" knows that they can't prove that Nelson isn't a bonafide member of Skull & Bones, so they choose instead to gaslight people into thinking this is some innocent fraternity instead. Personally, this triggers me, I was in a very abusive marriage and was constantly being exposed to gaslighting. If someone wants to trigger me, just go ahead with the gaslighting and my blood pressure is going to go through the roof.

Since when does being an "apologist" mean that evil should be defended? To give the appearance of something good?

Matthew 7:16-20

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

So, according to FAIR, it's no big deal when the current sitting "prophet" is a self-acknowledged member of Skull & Bones (Aka The Brotherhood of Death), but don't worry about the small stuff such as: Blood oaths with Satan mocking Jesus's Atonement and Satanic Rituals for starters. Renouncing all allegiance to king, government, constitution or the nation. Instead making a new oath to put the brotherhood & The New World Order as the highest priorities. Worshipping of a false God that openly mocks Jesus.

Who knows what other secrets are being hidden? Yet Nelson feels ambiguous about being a Skull & Bones member? 🤯

No wonder the Church is associating with WEF and other wicked organizations. Another puzzle piece to help us see the entire puzzle. 🧩

What are some of the secrets that have been exposed? Duly noted that only a confirmed Skull & Bones member could verify conclusively, and would probably refuse to answer, or straight-up lie about it anyways. It is likely that the exposed secrets are also legit though. Multiple sources seem to substantiate the following claims:

1. Coffin-Lying Initiation

"The “initiation” requires candidates to lie down in the coffin wearing no clothes, revealing their sexual history to other candidates…"

2. Similar to Thule Society (Adolf Hitler)

"The Thule Society, or the order of Thule, was a racist group and which inspired the Nazi occult mysticism and Nazi ideology. The fundamental belief of Skull & Bones society is similar to the “Thule Society,” which was faithfully practiced by Adolf Hitler.
The Thule led affiliates to believe they are members of the Aryan supermen who survived the destruction of Atlantis, thanks to an occult power that make them immortal. Surprisingly, the Skull and Bones members also believe in the immortality of the soul and perform the same rituals that Adolf Hitler did in the Thule Society.

This is a requirement for all members of the group. Each new follower swear to keep secret the rules and rituals, and protect the society and its membership. The commitment requires satanic and psychological rituals that prevent members to freely leave the party. It means, after initiation, the new believer becomes a Bonesman for life."

3. Oath of Absolution

"Each member must obey to the rules and their superiors; the society becomes a priority. According to William Cooper, in his book titled “Behold a Pale Horse,” a member shall take an oath that releases them of allegiance to king, government, constitution or the nation.

The new member is also in obligation to obey any recommendation recommended by Skull and Bones. It is said that the members declare allegiance to not only remain faithful to the society but also the implementation of the New World Order.

When President Bush swore during his initiation, his commitment meant that the oath of office as president of the United States comes in second place, after his obligation to the society. The worst, the oath also forbids members to never divulge what happens or said behind in the group, even if it is bad."

4. Taking Geronimo Skull

"Geronimo, born June 16, 1829, in the Bedonkohe apache tribe and died February 17, 1909, in Fort Sill (Oklahoma, USA), was one of the protagonists of the Apache Wars who fought Mexico and the United States for Native Americans rights for three decades until his capture in 1886. In 1918 Prescott Sheldon Bush, father of George H.W. Bush, and some Bonesmen stole from the Geronimo grave his skull along with a few belongings.

Despite constant accusations, they denied the fact, which led Geronimo’s descendants to file a lawsuit against them. The fact remained silent until the details became available on the Internet, allowing the world and Swiss banks to know everything. Finally, the secret was out, and the activities of the society could no longer remain hidden.

There are speculations that Geronimo’ skull would appear during night initiations, boldly staring at the nations’ future rulers."

5. Worshiping Euloga, eloquence Goddess

"The story of Euloga goes back to 322 BC. According to mythology, Demosthenes, a great Greek orator, died in 322 and with him Euloga, exalted as goddess of eloquence. They both went to heaven. Her activity on earth ended there until 1832 when the Skull and Bones Society was founded at Yale University, where Euloga came down from heaven to reside in “Tomb”…

The worshiping of the deity requires members to steal valuable things and bring them as offerings to the goddess. It is reported that precious things are stolen to offer to the goddess. It is in this light that the grandfather of W. George, Prescott Bush, stole the skull and bones of the famous Indian Geronimo to put in the grave… License plates that have number 322 are also confiscated to bring to the society.

In addition to gifts, the society did other things with regard to the goddess. Members sing satanic hymns to praise the deity… They meet twice a week by unveiling a temple to Eulogia. They call themselves Knights of Eulogia. This explains the presence of the number 322 in the Skull and Bones symbol. Euloga is always worshiped by members until today."

6. Masturbation and Satanic Ritual

"There seems to be a sort of pornography section as ritual. Each member of the society, including Bush Sr. and George W. Bush, sacrificed or sold their soul to satan by making demeaning scenes such as masturbation…

The masturbating is required in a coffin in front of all the other members, and swore allegiance to the devil while holding a skull. All that must be done in a coffin. Using a coffin ritual to symbolize rebirth, as does the Skull and Bones, is typically satanism and it is not new…

Hitler believed that he was born again by this ritual… In fact, it is very common in almost all occult societies. As genuine born-again Christians fulfill their water baptism by immersion to show that they are dead to sin, satanists have a coffin immersion to officially dedicate their lives to Satan. This description of the ritual is really occult and reveals how the Skull and Bones members are guided by satan, the devil."

7 The New World Order

"As the Illuminati, the goal of the Skull and Bones society is to dominate the world, the main reason behind the New World Order. With the elements of the Aryanism (a racial ideology that claimed that the Aryan people possess superior capacities for government, social organization, and civilization) as predicated on the New World military Order, is indeed a form of White Anglo-Saxon Protestant (WASP) Nazism.

The former President’s “New World Order” concept is an ancient idea, one that draws roots from the beliefs and philosophy of the Skull & Bones Society. The alumni organization that owns the properties and supervises Skull and Bones’ activity is known as the Russell Trust Association (R.T.A.), named after a Skull and Bones’ founding member. It still exists today only at Yale and has evolved into a more organized entity dedicated to the success of its members after leaving the collegiate world."

Here is some commentary by Lewis Alper. He was intrigued by an interview that George W. Bush gave admitting that he was honored to have been a Skull & Bones member. Lewis then proceeded to investigate further, and stumbled on a book called "Secrets of the Tomb: Skull and Bones, the Ivy League and the Hidden Path to Power" (Little Brown and Company, 2002). Keep in mind, that he uses George Bush as the lens to see all of this through. The following are some excerpts along with some very insightful commentary from Lewis Alper:

"After reading the book, I prayed on whether I should write about the actual meaning of this ritual, specifically the meaning of one word, well-known to students of New Testament Greek: “eulogia.” (“Bonesmen” are called Knights of Eulogia.) Ultimately, I felt the message to speak of it, particularly to those of us who safekeep the Christian tradition in these dark times, because we need this information to properly evaluate other matters of great concern about the President."

"With a hood placed on his head, the text of the Robbins book reports, the initiate is “marched throughout the Tomb on a pseudo-tour, during which the knights and patriarchs shriek in high-pitched voices jokes about the initiate’s girlfriend or dog, akin to benign ‘yo’ mama’ cracks.” (p.119.) Although resembling Carnival rites in many cultures, in fact the ritual soon begins to teeter dangerously toward other dark ceremonies from anti-Christian secret societies of the past.

The society has a story it claims gives historical and even religious credibility and sanction to these rites. The society’s adopted myth states that the Roman goddess Eulogia ascended into heaven in 322 BC. The society’s lore refers to the ‘First Miracle of the origin of our Goddess’ (Robbins, p.84) and to her “second coming” toYale in 1832 to found the society. “Eulogia! Eulogia! Eulogia!” the “Bonesmen” shriek as the initiate is escorted into the inner temple before he is compelled to sign his name to an oath of secrecy.

After this the initiate is brought before a picture of Judas Iscariot, whose name the group screams three times, and then he is led to the heart of the rite: the initiate is pushed to his knees before a human skull filled with blood placed at the foot of a human skeleton called Madame Pompadour.

The crowd “implores him to ‘Drink it! Drink it! Drink it!'” and he does. Then he is hurried to a man dressed as the Pope. “But not before the D whips him in the face with his tail. The initiate bends to kiss the Pope’s slippered toe on the skull.” (Robbins, p.120.) This is the core of the very un-Christian and blasphemous rite that enfolded so many members of the Bush clan into the secret society, mirroring similar rites from earlier blasphemous societies and indeed even some devil-worshipping sects.

I was shocked to discover that the Goddess Eulogia is a fabrication. And not a simple fabrication but one that leads us to something very specific. There never was a Roman goddess by that name. However, students of New Testament Greek know that eulogia is one of the names given to the sacrament as in St. Paul’s first letter to the Corinthians: “The cup of blessing (‘eulogia’) which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ?” Alarming to me and perhaps it will be to you, rather than honoring the sacrament, we see that the secret society initiation culminates in a parody of partaking of the blood of Christ. This parody is known in other contexts as the sinful Black Mass. We know Black Mass is not truly parody but blasphemy and sacrilege. Invoking Judas, dishonoring the Pope and violating the sacrament is terrible sacrilege.

I believe I am neither exaggerating nor distorting to suggest that whatever young George’s confusion as to his being father’s heir, the initiation provided them with a shared secret. That secret is that both partook of the devil’s sacrament, in which the chalice is a human skull, and did so within a secret order explicitly committed to the accumulation of wealth and power, as the Robbins book makes clear.

As strange and troubling as all of this is, none of it would make a difference to a man who has repented and received Christ. God is good and generous beyond measure. But, oddly enough, although the President is professed to have joined us as an Evangelical in 1985 and speaks of the wonder-working power of faith and is witnessed as a religious man with daily prayer sessions at the White House, there is nowhere in the public record any details that he repented . Nor is there any evidence that he ever reflected on the implications of his initiation nor renounced the heart- chilling credo of wealth and power that he committed his soul to as a youth, thereby joining his lineage in this bond. Indeed, quite the opposite seems to be the case. As author Robbins has stated, “As president Bush has appointed fellow Bonesmen to high-level positions, such as Edward McNalley, the general council of the Office of Homeland Security and senior associate counsel on national security. Yet,although one of his first social gatherings at the White House was a Skull and Bones reunion, Bush feigned ignorance when asked recently about Bones: ‘The thing is so secret that I’m not even sure it still exists,’ he replied.” (Robbins, USA Today 25 September 2002).

“And the Devil, taking him up into a high mountain, showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the Devil said unto him, ‘All this power I give you and the glory of them; for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will give to if thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.'” — The Gospel According to Luke

Then the cherry on top of it all is the last paragraph of the article. Here it is:

Prominent members of the Skull and Bones society (living or deceased, either from the University of Utah or other universities) include George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush, John Kerry, Russell M. Nelson, Robert D. Hales, Arnold Ferrin (a famous basketball player), David McCullough (a famous author), and Daniel Gilman (founder of The Johns Hopkins University).
Here they attempt to further gaslight people to think it's personally fine to be a member of this evil Secret Society, since all of these famous people are in it, right?

Talk about strongly encouraging people to worship idols and justify evil through idolatry.SMH

If these fools had a clue how evil many of these famous people are, they would never intentionally use these people to justify this pact with Satan. Here's an interesting interview with Mel Gibson that alludes to the kind of evil that "famous" people are exposed to, and many are willing participants of (Warning: This video has a bit of cussing during the interview) .

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Wow! 😲

Not creepy at all. /s
anonymous91 wrote: January 30th, 2023, 1:28 am Indirectly, it was on another thread though. From one of the new threads Endlessquestions discusses the interaction he had with FAIR. I recall that someone pointed out that fairlatterdaysaints had attempted to answer the question if Nelson is a member of the Skull & Bones.

Here's the article in it's entirety (just in case they choose to alter it):

Question: Was Russell M. Nelson part of a satanic cult called “Skull and Bones” in college?

The collegiate honor society “Skull and Bones” began at Yale University in 1832. Students at the University of Utah formed their own Skull and Bones society in 1909. Like other honor societies, this society is “comprised of students who have been actively involved on campus and who are committed to furthering the U’s success and notoriety.” To be admitted, a student is invited and has to “maintain a 3.5 GPA, and be actively involved in different campus groups.”[1]

One member of the society described those who are invited and who participate: “They’re the ‘difference-makers’—people that get stuff done. . . . Our affiliation is one that doesn’t revolve around us socializing as much as accomplishing the task at hand.” This includes “assisting and leading campus groups, networking, working with the Alumni Association and supporting administrators.” Another member of the society said, “We really meet as a group of friends. We go to dinner and talk, get to know each other…try to create a better bond of brotherhood.” .[2]

Since the society’s founding in 1909, members have had varying levels of privacy or secrecy. Currently, membership is anonymous to those outside the society. This is intended to “creat[e] an ‘invisible force’ and ‘honor[] tradition,’ [and] works to ensure that no one in the group lets their membership go to their head.” For this reason, members may dress in a mask and hood for meetings. “Despite their off-putting appearance, the group assure . . . they were actually quite relaxed. One individual described the group as ‘one big happy family’ comprised of ‘light and fun interaction.’[3]

Prominent members of the Skull and Bones society (living or deceased, either from the University of Utah or other universities) include George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush, John Kerry, Russell M. Nelson, Robert D. Hales, Arnold Ferrin (a famous basketball player), David McCullough (a famous author), and Daniel Gilman (founder of The Johns Hopkins University).[4]

FAIR's response to the question, in my opinion, goes beyond apologetic and is guilty of what the Bible warns us about:

Isaiah 5:20

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

The answer they give is abominable. They attempt to play down the Skull & Bones secret society to some type of harmless/innocent fraternity (nothing to see here attitude). :x The truth is that the official name for this secret society is "The Brotherhood of Death". This Secret Society was officially started in the mid-1800s, but it is yet another off-shoot of the Illuminati. These Secret Societies date all the way back to Cain, yet these "apologists" would rather that you think that Skull & Bones is nothing to worry about.

This becomes even more apparent when endlessquestions got a response from one of the volunteers that work with Fairmormon. Here is the response he received:

Here was the FAIR volunteer's response to me:

"I would be interested in perusing whatever you can point me to. However, you should be aware that we are interested in debunking the idea that this was an evil secret society, rather than accepting it."

WT@? 😤 My jaw about hit the floor when I read this response. I assume that this "volunteer" knows that they can't prove that Nelson isn't a bonafide member of Skull & Bones, so they choose instead to gaslight people into thinking this is some innocent fraternity instead. Personally, this triggers me, I was in a very abusive marriage and was constantly being exposed to gaslighting. If someone wants to trigger me, just go ahead with the gaslighting and my blood pressure is going to go through the roof.

Since when does being an "apologist" mean that evil should be defended? To give the appearance of something good?

Matthew 7:16-20

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.

19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

So, according to FAIR, it's no big deal when the current sitting "prophet" is a self-acknowledged member of Skull & Bones (Aka The Brotherhood of Death), but don't worry about the small stuff such as: Blood oaths with Satan mocking Jesus's Atonement and Satanic Rituals for starters. Renouncing all allegiance to king, government, constitution or the nation. Instead making a new oath to put the brotherhood & The New World Order as the highest priorities. Worshipping of a false God that openly mocks Jesus.

Who knows what other secrets are being hidden? Yet Nelson feels ambiguous about being a Skull & Bones member? 🤯

No wonder the Church is associating with WEF and other wicked organizations. Another puzzle piece to help us see the entire puzzle. 🧩

What are some of the secrets that have been exposed? Duly noted that only a confirmed Skull & Bones member could verify conclusively, and would probably refuse to answer, or straight-up lie about it anyways. It is likely that the exposed secrets are also legit though. Multiple sources seem to substantiate the following claims:

1. Coffin-Lying Initiation

"The “initiation” requires candidates to lie down in the coffin wearing no clothes, revealing their sexual history to other candidates…"

2. Similar to Thule Society (Adolf Hitler)

"The Thule Society, or the order of Thule, was a racist group and which inspired the Nazi occult mysticism and Nazi ideology. The fundamental belief of Skull & Bones society is similar to the “Thule Society,” which was faithfully practiced by Adolf Hitler.
The Thule led affiliates to believe they are members of the Aryan supermen who survived the destruction of Atlantis, thanks to an occult power that make them immortal. Surprisingly, the Skull and Bones members also believe in the immortality of the soul and perform the same rituals that Adolf Hitler did in the Thule Society.

This is a requirement for all members of the group. Each new follower swear to keep secret the rules and rituals, and protect the society and its membership. The commitment requires satanic and psychological rituals that prevent members to freely leave the party. It means, after initiation, the new believer becomes a Bonesman for life."

3. Oath of Absolution

"Each member must obey to the rules and their superiors; the society becomes a priority. According to William Cooper, in his book titled “Behold a Pale Horse,” a member shall take an oath that releases them of allegiance to king, government, constitution or the nation.

The new member is also in obligation to obey any recommendation recommended by Skull and Bones. It is said that the members declare allegiance to not only remain faithful to the society but also the implementation of the New World Order.

When President Bush swore during his initiation, his commitment meant that the oath of office as president of the United States comes in second place, after his obligation to the society. The worst, the oath also forbids members to never divulge what happens or said behind in the group, even if it is bad."

4. Taking Geronimo Skull

"Geronimo, born June 16, 1829, in the Bedonkohe apache tribe and died February 17, 1909, in Fort Sill (Oklahoma, USA), was one of the protagonists of the Apache Wars who fought Mexico and the United States for Native Americans rights for three decades until his capture in 1886. In 1918 Prescott Sheldon Bush, father of George H.W. Bush, and some Bonesmen stole from the Geronimo grave his skull along with a few belongings.

Despite constant accusations, they denied the fact, which led Geronimo’s descendants to file a lawsuit against them. The fact remained silent until the details became available on the Internet, allowing the world and Swiss banks to know everything. Finally, the secret was out, and the activities of the society could no longer remain hidden.

There are speculations that Geronimo’ skull would appear during night initiations, boldly staring at the nations’ future rulers."

5. Worshiping Euloga, eloquence Goddess

"The story of Euloga goes back to 322 BC. According to mythology, Demosthenes, a great Greek orator, died in 322 and with him Euloga, exalted as goddess of eloquence. They both went to heaven. Her activity on earth ended there until 1832 when the Skull and Bones Society was founded at Yale University, where Euloga came down from heaven to reside in “Tomb”…

The worshiping of the deity requires members to steal valuable things and bring them as offerings to the goddess. It is reported that precious things are stolen to offer to the goddess. It is in this light that the grandfather of W. George, Prescott Bush, stole the skull and bones of the famous Indian Geronimo to put in the grave… License plates that have number 322 are also confiscated to bring to the society.

In addition to gifts, the society did other things with regard to the goddess. Members sing satanic hymns to praise the deity… They meet twice a week by unveiling a temple to Eulogia. They call themselves Knights of Eulogia. This explains the presence of the number 322 in the Skull and Bones symbol. Euloga is always worshiped by members until today."

6. Masturbation and Satanic Ritual

"There seems to be a sort of pornography section as ritual. Each member of the society, including Bush Sr. and George W. Bush, sacrificed or sold their soul to satan by making demeaning scenes such as masturbation…

The masturbating is required in a coffin in front of all the other members, and swore allegiance to the devil while holding a skull. All that must be done in a coffin. Using a coffin ritual to symbolize rebirth, as does the Skull and Bones, is typically satanism and it is not new…

Hitler believed that he was born again by this ritual… In fact, it is very common in almost all occult societies. As genuine born-again Christians fulfill their water baptism by immersion to show that they are dead to sin, satanists have a coffin immersion to officially dedicate their lives to Satan. This description of the ritual is really occult and reveals how the Skull and Bones members are guided by satan, the devil."

7 The New World Order

"As the Illuminati, the goal of the Skull and Bones society is to dominate the world, the main reason behind the New World Order. With the elements of the Aryanism (a racial ideology that claimed that the Aryan people possess superior capacities for government, social organization, and civilization) as predicated on the New World military Order, is indeed a form of White Anglo-Saxon Protestant (WASP) Nazism.

The former President’s “New World Order” concept is an ancient idea, one that draws roots from the beliefs and philosophy of the Skull & Bones Society. The alumni organization that owns the properties and supervises Skull and Bones’ activity is known as the Russell Trust Association (R.T.A.), named after a Skull and Bones’ founding member. It still exists today only at Yale and has evolved into a more organized entity dedicated to the success of its members after leaving the collegiate world."

Here is some commentary by Lewis Alper. He was intrigued by an interview that George W. Bush gave admitting that he was honored to have been a Skull & Bones member. Lewis then proceeded to investigate further, and stumbled on a book called "Secrets of the Tomb: Skull and Bones, the Ivy League and the Hidden Path to Power" (Little Brown and Company, 2002). Keep in mind, that he uses George Bush as the lens to see all of this through. The following are some excerpts along with some very insightful commentary from Lewis Alper:

"After reading the book, I prayed on whether I should write about the actual meaning of this ritual, specifically the meaning of one word, well-known to students of New Testament Greek: “eulogia.” (“Bonesmen” are called Knights of Eulogia.) Ultimately, I felt the message to speak of it, particularly to those of us who safekeep the Christian tradition in these dark times, because we need this information to properly evaluate other matters of great concern about the President."

"With a hood placed on his head, the text of the Robbins book reports, the initiate is “marched throughout the Tomb on a pseudo-tour, during which the knights and patriarchs shriek in high-pitched voices jokes about the initiate’s girlfriend or dog, akin to benign ‘yo’ mama’ cracks.” (p.119.) Although resembling Carnival rites in many cultures, in fact the ritual soon begins to teeter dangerously toward other dark ceremonies from anti-Christian secret societies of the past.

The society has a story it claims gives historical and even religious credibility and sanction to these rites. The society’s adopted myth states that the Roman goddess Eulogia ascended into heaven in 322 BC. The society’s lore refers to the ‘First Miracle of the origin of our Goddess’ (Robbins, p.84) and to her “second coming” toYale in 1832 to found the society. “Eulogia! Eulogia! Eulogia!” the “Bonesmen” shriek as the initiate is escorted into the inner temple before he is compelled to sign his name to an oath of secrecy.

After this the initiate is brought before a picture of Judas Iscariot, whose name the group screams three times, and then he is led to the heart of the rite: the initiate is pushed to his knees before a human skull filled with blood placed at the foot of a human skeleton called Madame Pompadour.

The crowd “implores him to ‘Drink it! Drink it! Drink it!'” and he does. Then he is hurried to a man dressed as the Pope. “But not before the D whips him in the face with his tail. The initiate bends to kiss the Pope’s slippered toe on the skull.” (Robbins, p.120.) This is the core of the very un-Christian and blasphemous rite that enfolded so many members of the Bush clan into the secret society, mirroring similar rites from earlier blasphemous societies and indeed even some devil-worshipping sects.

I was shocked to discover that the Goddess Eulogia is a fabrication. And not a simple fabrication but one that leads us to something very specific. There never was a Roman goddess by that name. However, students of New Testament Greek know that eulogia is one of the names given to the sacrament as in St. Paul’s first letter to the Corinthians: “The cup of blessing (‘eulogia’) which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ?” Alarming to me and perhaps it will be to you, rather than honoring the sacrament, we see that the secret society initiation culminates in a parody of partaking of the blood of Christ. This parody is known in other contexts as the sinful Black Mass. We know Black Mass is not truly parody but blasphemy and sacrilege. Invoking Judas, dishonoring the Pope and violating the sacrament is terrible sacrilege.

I believe I am neither exaggerating nor distorting to suggest that whatever young George’s confusion as to his being father’s heir, the initiation provided them with a shared secret. That secret is that both partook of the devil’s sacrament, in which the chalice is a human skull, and did so within a secret order explicitly committed to the accumulation of wealth and power, as the Robbins book makes clear.

As strange and troubling as all of this is, none of it would make a difference to a man who has repented and received Christ. God is good and generous beyond measure. But, oddly enough, although the President is professed to have joined us as an Evangelical in 1985 and speaks of the wonder-working power of faith and is witnessed as a religious man with daily prayer sessions at the White House, there is nowhere in the public record any details that he repented . Nor is there any evidence that he ever reflected on the implications of his initiation nor renounced the heart- chilling credo of wealth and power that he committed his soul to as a youth, thereby joining his lineage in this bond. Indeed, quite the opposite seems to be the case. As author Robbins has stated, “As president Bush has appointed fellow Bonesmen to high-level positions, such as Edward McNalley, the general council of the Office of Homeland Security and senior associate counsel on national security. Yet,although one of his first social gatherings at the White House was a Skull and Bones reunion, Bush feigned ignorance when asked recently about Bones: ‘The thing is so secret that I’m not even sure it still exists,’ he replied.” (Robbins, USA Today 25 September 2002).

“And the Devil, taking him up into a high mountain, showed him all the kingdoms of the world in a moment of time. And the Devil said unto him, ‘All this power I give you and the glory of them; for that is delivered unto me; and to whomsoever I will give to if thou therefore wilt worship me, all shall be thine.'” — The Gospel According to Luke

Then the cherry on top of it all is the last paragraph of the article. Here it is:

Prominent members of the Skull and Bones society (living or deceased, either from the University of Utah or other universities) include George H. W. Bush, George W. Bush, John Kerry, Russell M. Nelson, Robert D. Hales, Arnold Ferrin (a famous basketball player), David McCullough (a famous author), and Daniel Gilman (founder of The Johns Hopkins University).
Here they attempt to further gaslight people to think it's personally fine to be a member of this evil Secret Society, since all of these famous people are in it, right?

Talk about strongly encouraging people to worship idols and justify evil through idolatry.SMH

If these fools had a clue how evil many of these famous people are, they would never intentionally use these people to justify this pact with Satan. Here's an interesting interview with Mel Gibson that alludes to the kind of evil that "famous" people are exposed to, and many are willing participants of (Warning: This video has a bit of cussing during the interview) .

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

endlessQuestions wrote: January 28th, 2023, 6:44 am

Should I change my name again, to "endlessQuestionMan"? ;)
PeteredOutQuestionMan is a better fit, else ask more questions. :lol: