Big cover up at the NFL? - John Stockton, claims he has documented 300 sudden deaths.....

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Being There
captain of 1,000

Big cover up at the NFL? - John Stockton, claims he has documented 300 sudden deaths.....

Post by Being There »

NBA legend, John Stockton, claims he has documented 300 sudden deaths in pro sports since the vaccine rollout
and estimates it’s now in the thousands.
https://rumble.com/v274vpk-big-cover-up-at-the-nfl.html

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Big cover up at the NFL? - John Stockton, claims he has documented 300 sudden deaths.....

Post by endlessQuestions »

Yeah, I don't know who thought it would be a good idea to mess with that guy.

Did they not watch the skinny white dude bang it up for a thousand years on the court against the biggest, baddest basketball players on the planet?

Bulldog.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Re: Big cover up at the NFL? - John Stockton, claims he has documented 300 sudden deaths.....

Post by BuriedTartaria »

John Stockton has really sacrificed his standing in mainstream athlete acceptance over this.

This is dying on a hill (or maybe he and the others with his views are winning?). Admirable

EndlessQuestions; yes, definition of a bull
Dog. He went like 20 years playing high level NBA basketball and missed 10 to 20 games during that time. I can still enjoy the NBA (Kyrie Irving has done some good even if I don’t agree with all his views) but it’s a shadow of what it used to be and many stars essentially play 65% to 80% of the season these days. Injuries happen left and right