How To Understand TRUTH?

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Lucifer
captain of 50

How To Understand TRUTH?

Post by Lucifer »

What is truth? My servant is done. They cannot feel the need to listen to GOD any longer because it is very hard to know the truth. Is this how God OPERATES? NO. God does not operate in saying things like “the world will burn in 3 years” and then suddenly it doesn’t happen or they say “well we changed our minds on this.” Who would speaking if this happened? SATAN. He loves confusing people and making people look like idiots. However, most people do not receive information from the devil. Some do and claim to be somewhat like a prophet. However, they are not they are false. Pure revelations is a good example of demonic activity and still sounding like he knows something. SATAN LIES ONLY A LITTLE, JUST A LITTLE IN THE INFORMATION SOMETIMES. Satan also lies a lot sometimes a lot in the same information. However, how do you ever know which one it is? YOU DON’T! You can’t tell if the world is going to burn in 10 year 100 years 5 years or 3 you don’t know. AND YOUR GUESS AND OPINION IS JUST AS GOOD AS ANYONE ELSES. You are not evil for not knowing but you are stupid sometimes to listen to a voice that you cannot tell if they are telling the truth or not. You don’t usually have the devil tell you things so most of you just have your own opinion. If you have seen angels or seen anything like it and said “oh that’s an angel” you don’t know what you saw.
What is truth? It’s true always but what is it? Why is there so much lying going on? Why is there only lies sometimes in various areas? What makes it hard to understand? How long does lying in a certain area affect people? And why does lies work if you hear the truth and it sounds good?

Lies work because they can.
You hear lies in the news, and your own opinion can have them sometimes and you don’t know.

So, how do you know if you hear truth? Do you have a warning system in your body saying “oh this is wrong!” or do you not have that? YOU DON’T HAVE THAT.

I am not saying all of the truth to my servant at this point not to confuse them, test them or try them. I am doing it because it is healing them from the lies that the devil said to them. How would it feel to never know if something is true? Well it feels like you lose all sense of what is right and wrong, you lose sense of your own opinion where it was strong, you don’t know anymore and you wander around looking at people wondering “why do they have such strong opinions when they are not true?” and its about both sides. How would you handle life if everything you heard was not true? Would you listen to anything? Feel good? Or even understand life at all? NO you would wonder about everyone and their responses and they would sound incorrect or somewhat correct, or sort of correct but never fully correct. You would not have a brain anylonger after a while because you would be confused all day everyday about what happens in reality. Reality becomes fake somehow and you become fake somehow, it is scary to be in this place because you don’t know what the TRUTH IS. Devils harmed my servant to see how much they would believe sort of but still wonder about it a little bit so that they could torture this person mentally. They did not say too many lies but they also lied all the time so how can you know what is true then? It would make most people bonkers and crazy after a few times but my servant is strong and knows the truth but now they are weak because of the pain of torture. If I say to this forum anything wrong like “the blog is true” or “my servant is holy” or “this is GOD” and you believe it, but don’t believe it, you then get unwired mentally. You say “ok…maybe it’s true that this Is God. But I don’t believe that this is true.” This is supposed to help you understand that your opinion is not rocket science and it is also not good usually. If I say “I am God and in 3 years we will burn this earth.” This sounds somewhat true somehow. BUT NOT ALL THE WAY! Why? Because I am unwiring your brain from thinking a certain way for the last however many years you have thought the way you do. Most of you will not listen to this servant right now because it sounds like sort of true but not really. So most of you will not listen. However, how do I figure out what is the true part? WELL GOD WILL TELL YOU THROUGH THIS SERVANT WHAT IS TRUE AND WHAT IS NOT.

You don’t get to know until then.

AMEN