By A Thread

Discuss liberty related books, videos, audio, as well as downloadable resources.
marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

By A Thread

Post by marc »

By A Thread.jpg
By A Thread.jpg (390.65 KiB) Viewed 1338 times
By inspiration from our Father in heaven, I wrote this book and published it last year. I thought I was pushing the envelope with some of the things I wrote so I held back a little, but I see just how timely it was in light of everything that has happened in the world since then. The most recent review reads:

"By a thread by Marco Martinez is a gem in both genres of history and spirituality. It uses a unique mix of American and LDS history combined with scripture and literature to paint a picture of why we are where we are in the history of this country (and world). Through his wealth of resources and quotes he leads us through his analysis which is both logical and full of wisdom. He uses examples from the past as he shows us what certain societies did successfully and unsuccessfully in pursuit of Zion.

He invites us to shed the deceit of Babylon as we love first God, then neighbor and defend the constitution to attain peace inwardly and outwardly. After reading this book I strengthened my appreciation for the constitution and Book of Mormon, my love for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and my desire to become a better person. This book is filled with hope and motivation."

It is a paperback book and is sold at cost; no royalties are made from it. I just gave away more copies to neighbors and local friends by request. The following is an excerpt from the final page of my book. If you haven't read it yet, what are you waiting for?

"Don't try to escape from reality. Like the pressures of deep water to the pearl diver, it is a sign you are in the right place, doing what you are meant to do.

Don't try to avoid pain. If you are reconciled to God, pain is the revelation of what you lack.

Everyone wants to go to heaven, but no one wants to die. Everyone wants to be a beast until it’s time to do what beasts do. Embrace the vision of who you really are when it matters the most, when you are neck-deep in pressure and the only way out is through. True happiness is found only in facing and embracing all the undesirable things in this world! You do not receive happiness in the world to come in the same way people try to find it here. It isn’t that the undesirable things are taken away, it is that you have transcended them.

Sacrifices were required of brave men and women who ran to the sound of battle to found a nation, which became the cradle of liberty to a people with the opportunity and the solemn duty to “lift up an ensign to the nations,” (Isaiah 5:26) and to form a peculiar people—a light unto the world, even Zion. It will yet require the sacrifices of brave men and women who run to the sound of battle that is subtly being waged on the world stage by that great whore Babylon. Zion as yet remains unredeemed and the Constitution hangs by a thread. Are you embracing the vision of who you really are? Now is when it matters most. It’s time to take a stand, choose a side, and make your voice heard because the only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing."

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095GNPNHP

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Re: By A Thread

Post by marc »

I forgot to note that I have made my book available to download freely. I am currently narrating it chapter by chapter in my new Youtube channel because I have had requests for it to be made available as an audiobook. This book has helped a lot of members understand better what Joseph Smith was trying to do which the church doesn't talk about today. It's not part of today's narrative.

https://latterdaylamanite.com/2022/07/0 ... -free-pdf/

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Secret combinations are more obvious today than ever. More people are longing for Zion and tired of Babylon and all its trappings. Have you read Buy A Thread yet?

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

marc wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:48 am I forgot to note that I have made my book available to download freely. I am currently narrating it chapter by chapter in my new Youtube channel because I have had requests for it to be made available as an audiobook. This book has helped a lot of members understand better what Joseph Smith was trying to do which the church doesn't talk about today. It's not part of today's narrative.

Can you link us to your YT channel?

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: January 26th, 2023, 1:29 pm
marc wrote: November 12th, 2022, 10:48 am I forgot to note that I have made my book available to download freely. I am currently narrating it chapter by chapter in my new Youtube channel because I have had requests for it to be made available as an audiobook. This book has helped a lot of members understand better what Joseph Smith was trying to do which the church doesn't talk about today. It's not part of today's narrative.

viewtopic.php?t=68307

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

marc wrote: January 26th, 2023, 1:52 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: January 26th, 2023, 1:29 pm

viewtopic.php?t=68307
Okay I already saw that thread and must have got distracted before I subscribed! Thank you for the reminder link 🤗

p8riot
captain of 100

Post by p8riot »

I just finished the book this week. I really enjoyed it. It is well thought out and the chapters flow well. It would make a good primer to give to an LDS member who's not as familiar or oblivious to the secret combinations around us and the embracing of Babylon even within the church. There are some good quotes and scriptures that i was unfamiliar with and/or had forgotten. Thanks for all your study and labor in producing such a fine work. I look forward to any future publishing works of yours.

Hardcopies are only around $5! I'm buying some to give away to family and friends.
Last edited by p8riot on February 12th, 2023, 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seed Starter
captain of 1,000

Post by Seed Starter »

I haven't read it all but I've read several portions and it's really good so far. I was fascinated by some of the things about Lincoln. Thank you for writing it! I will finish it and give feedback.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Thank you to all of you who have given this book a chance.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Seed Starter wrote: February 11th, 2023, 11:03 pm I haven't read it all but I've read several portions and it's really good so far. I was fascinated by some of the things about Lincoln. Thank you for writing it! I will finish it and give feedback.
Your feedback would mean a lot to me. Thank you!

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

Happy Independence day, all you treasonous colonials! ;)

In the last two years, a grand total of six people have publicly admitted to reading this book (not including LDSFF members). It is still available to read freely or to listen to freely on Youtube. If you have purchased this book and found value in it, please leave a comment in the customer review section of Amazon.com. It would mean a lot to me:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B095GNPNHP