Dilbert creator, Scott Adam's admits...anti-vaxers WON...why can't Q15?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Re: Dilbert creator, Scott Adam's admits...anti-vaxers WON...why can't Q15?

Post by Subcomandante »

The Red Pill wrote: January 24th, 2023, 11:02 pm
Subcomandante wrote: January 24th, 2023, 10:43 pm
The Red Pill wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 1:41 pm Scott Adam's, creator of the cartoon Dilbert, honestly and openly admits he was wrong about the clot-shot.

He regrets getting it and says the anti-vaxers WON the debate...and he is worried about his health in the future.

Sad state of affairs when the creator of Dilbert can be more honest and open than Q15.

Why is that?
Because the creator of a humorous comic strip that is viewed mostly in the US does not have near the responsibilities that the Q15 have with both the American and international membership.

When you have to err, you err on the side of caution. Several countries around the world mandated the COVID vaccine. To have global Church leadership say, as you suggest, that the vaccine is from the devil and not to take it, would be most unwise.

It is not convenient for the work of the Lord to paint a target on the back of millions of members who would be in NO conditions to reject the government mandates abroad.
You forget that not saying anything or saying... use your free agency to decide for yourselves...were options for them.

You also miss the point....Scott Adam's was initially very pro-jab and promoted such. BUT...was honest enough to admit that the EVIDENCE and his own experience....proved otherwise. He admitted he made a mistake.

Something Q15 has still not done.
Because many countries still mandate vaccines and masks. Including countries where the Church has a huge presence in, which is why I mentioned Mexico and Brazil's cases.

Ever heard of the phrase "not to speak is to speak?"

What if a local leader in Brazil started out in RedPill fashion decrying the vaccines and the masks? Under the proposed law, he would be jailed. The Church would eventually HAVE to speak up and take one of two options:

Condemn the local leader, saving the membership in general in the country.

Or:

Support the local leader and risk ostracism from government officials and painting a target on the backs of over a million members, many of which have no resources to simply flee to another country and who would not be wanted by many in the United States because they speak and look differently from many people.

The Church will ALWAYS err on the side of caution.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Subcomandante wrote: January 25th, 2023, 9:17 am
If everywhere were like the United States you would have a point. They didn't have any other options available to them that wouldn't result in the work of the Lord being seriously affected.
They had lots of options. BTW, you believe in a weak God. Waking up to the corruption w/in the church IS the work of the Lord. Somehow we got those two mixed up.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Err on the side of caution? By calling on people to get a rushed vaccine that relied on unproven technology before safety protocols were completed?

The only way Sub gets that right is if we recognize the caution they are exercising is for the corporation and their public image among the global elite. The same caution does not extend to health and well being of the volunteers, beyond the concern the corporate lawyers have for protecting the corporation from claims by said volunteers.

Ciams
captain of 100

Post by Ciams »

The Red Pill wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 1:41 pm Scott Adam's, creator of the cartoon Dilbert, honestly and openly admits he was wrong about the clot-shot.

He regrets getting it and says the anti-vaxers WON the debate...and he is worried about his health in the future.

Sad state of affairs when the creator of Dilbert can be more honest and open than Q15.

Why is that?
Scott Adams is trolling people in an exercise of telling (some) people what they want to hear. The same strategy worked for Trump, but Adams is just playing a game. Stop being so enamored with a famous person saying something you'd like them to that you swallow it hook line and sinker. Eyes to see and ears to hear. If you can be so easily manipulated simply by who says what and what they say, you can just as easily be controlled by people creating viruses and pushing vaccines.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 25th, 2023, 6:05 am

Why is that?
Because the creator of a humorous comic strip that is viewed mostly in the US does not have near the responsibilities that the Q15 have with both the American and international membership.

When you have to err, you err on the side of caution. Several countries around the world mandated the COVID vaccine. To have global Church leadership say, as you suggest, that the vaccine is from the devil and not to take it, would be most unwise.

It is not convenient for the work of the Lord to paint a target on the back of millions of members who would be in NO conditions to reject the government mandates abroad.
Sun…. *SMH*…dude, one one hand I have to hand it to you, you are grasping at anything to justify the actions of church leaders. I don’t want to think they are evil either. But come on… the fruits… what they did was putrid and moldy.

There were/are many more options available to them rather than jumping on the hog wagon and porking down on the NWO agenda.
If everywhere were like the United States you would have a point. They didn't have any other options available to them that wouldn't result in the work of the Lord being seriously affected.
You keep pretending, you didn't see what I wrote...

Let me be more obvious, so you don't miss it this time.

THEY COULD HAVE SAID NOTHING

So...you don't think "urging" a gene-therapy bioweapon that has killed and injured countless members HASN'T affected the work??

So...you don't think that members who knew before the August letter that the deadly-jab was...deadly...and have left the church over that Q15 decision, HASN'T affected the work??

So...you don't think that as more members figure out the Godsend is killing and injuring people...that WON'T affect the work??

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

The Red Pill wrote: January 25th, 2023, 12:05 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 25th, 2023, 6:05 am

Sun…. *SMH*…dude, one one hand I have to hand it to you, you are grasping at anything to justify the actions of church leaders. I don’t want to think they are evil either. But come on… the fruits… what they did was putrid and moldy.

There were/are many more options available to them rather than jumping on the hog wagon and porking down on the NWO agenda.
You keep pretending, you didn't see what I wrote...

Let me be more obvious, so you don't miss it this time.

So...you don't think "urging" a gene-therapy bioweapon that has killed and injured countless members HASN'T affected the work??

So...you don't think that members who knew before the August letter that the deadly-jab was...deadly...and have left the church over that Q15 decision, HASN'T affected the work??

So...you don't think that as more members figure out the Godsend is killing and injuring people...that WON'T affect the work??
They could have said nothing...and in saying nothing they would say something.

But sooner rather than later they WOULD have to say something.

A random local leader of the Church starts raising beef about how the vaccines don't work as advertised and tells the local congregation NOT to get the shot.

Word of this gets out to social media and the Church has to make explanations to the local government office concerning what the local leader said. They would either have to support him or condemn him.

Supporting him brings the fire on the Church not only in the local area but in the entire country. Condemning him might anger some people in the local ward (as well as the leader himself) but would, at that moment, save the work in the region.

By not speaking, they had to speak.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Subcomandante wrote: January 25th, 2023, 12:29 pm

??????.

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.
George Orwell, 1984

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

The Red Pill wrote: January 25th, 2023, 12:41 pm
Subcomandante wrote: January 25th, 2023, 12:29 pm

??????.

War is peace.
Freedom is slavery.
Ignorance is strength.
George Orwell, 1984
It still doesn't change the dynamic in play.

Having the Church leaders globally come out against the vaccine would have severely crippled the work.

Having the Church leaders globally come out in favor of the vaccine kept the work going, for a little while longer. And for now, the persecutions are stayed.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

And those were the only two options?

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

I find it really weird that the only people that allege that "countless members" have been killed or maimed by this vaccine, come from this board. Plus maybe a couple of social media posts from a couple of people who more than likely have a presence on this board to begin with.

I have heard of countless people that have been saved by the vaccine. Others still, that wished that they were able to get the vaccine (they can't now because they are now dead of the disease that many people on this board says is fake).

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 25th, 2023, 12:53 pm And those were the only two options?
There are other options like "stay silent" as RedPilled suggested, however, that would allow a local leader ala Eric Moutsos to come out against the vaccine and tell his congregation not to take it, and the Church in that area would be put in a quandary, to the point where we go back to the basic two options.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: January 25th, 2023, 12:56 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 25th, 2023, 12:53 pm And those were the only two options?
There are other options like "stay silent" as RedPilled suggested, however, that would allow a local leader ala Eric Moutsos to come out against the vaccine and tell his congregation not to take it, and the Church in that area would be put in a quandary, to the point where we go back to the basic two options.
How dare the members speak to their individual needs per their individual areas? I'm so glad we are a global church and make global decisions.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: January 25th, 2023, 12:55 pm I find it really weird that the only people that allege that "countless members" have been killed or maimed by this vaccine, come from this board. Plus maybe a couple of social media posts from a couple of people who more than likely have a presence on this board to begin with.

I have heard of countless people that have been saved by the vaccine. Others still, that wished that they were able to get the vaccine (they can't now because they are now dead of the disease that many people on this board says is fake).
Sub, they created the poison and the "solution." The massive censorship campaign that went on seems to have been completely lost on you. There are therapeutics that were nearly 100% effective. And those who chose to speak up took hell for doing so.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Subcomandante wrote: January 25th, 2023, 12:55 pm I find it really weird that the only people that allege that "countless members" have been killed or maimed by this vaccine, come from this board. Plus maybe a couple of social media posts from a couple of people who more than likely have a presence on this board to begin with.

You need to get out more...

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

And I say that if a church's leaders lie their members resulting in the members' injury or death in order to preserve that church, then those leaders are evil.

There's no other way to spin this.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

It's kind of funny. In the church I grew up in, we were taught to speak the truth no matter what, even if it meant dying. If only I'd known it's OK to lie to protect yourself or game a better outcome, maybe things would have been a lot easier.

Really not sure how I wound up in this one. It doesn't seem all that great, to be honest. More like just another layer of government run by quislings always looking at the bottom line and their own interests.

DrTheopolis
captain of 10

Post by DrTheopolis »

Saying nothing at all would have been better than saying what they did in regard to the vax and also the same-sex bill. I understand that they need to protect the church's assets and people, but they're destroying their credibility on these things. We all understand that homosexuality is immoral and wrong...same-sex marriage is immoral and wrong...transgenderism is immoral and wrong. We also understand that if the church were to boldly state these things, that there would be very real consequences in regard to church property (vandalism and destruction), the safety of its members, the reaction of foreign governments and...yes...the church's money.

We live in a time when truth cannot be spoken. However...making statements that seem to align with the world and its immorality are troubling...even if the statements are made as an act of self-preservation. The days of blindly following the prophet are over. As the president of a global organization, he (and the rest of the Q15) have to do and say what's best for the organization as a whole. This is exactly why we were counseled years ago to have the spirit with us...because the church will have to do things it would rather not do for its survival.

Everyone thinks that everything they say is inspired. I don't think that's always true. Sometimes they propose what they think is the right thing...and the Lord says..."ok, I'll allow it". Look at the multiple policy reversals over the last few years. I really wish they would say if something is revelation or not. There's a big difference between "Thus sayeth the Lord" and "this is what we think we should do and we feel good about it". Bottom line...have the spirit with you and allow it to guide you.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

DrTheopolis wrote: January 25th, 2023, 4:01 pm Saying nothing at all would have been better than saying what they did in regard to the vax and also the same-sex bill. I understand that they need to protect the church's assets and people, but they're destroying their credibility on these things. We all understand that homosexuality is immoral and wrong...same-sex marriage is immoral and wrong...transgenderism is immoral and wrong. We also understand that if the church were to boldly state these things, that there would be very real consequences in regard to church property (vandalism and destruction), the safety of its members, the reaction of foreign governments and...yes...the church's money.

We live in a time when truth cannot be spoken. However...making statements that seem to align with the world and its immorality are troubling...even if the statements are made as an act of self-preservation. The days of blindly following the prophet are over. As the president of a global organization, he (and the rest of the Q15) have to do and say what's best for the organization as a whole. This is exactly why we were counseled years ago to have the spirit with us...because the church will have to do things it would rather not do for its survival.

Everyone thinks that everything they say is inspired. I don't think that's always true. Sometimes they propose what they think is the right thing...and the Lord says..."ok, I'll allow it". Look at the multiple policy reversals over the last few years. I really wish they would say if something is revelation or not. There's a big difference between "Thus sayeth the Lord" and "this is what we think we should do and we feel good about it". Bottom line...have the spirit with you and allow it to guide you.
The Lord quit speaking to them many years ago. This current Q15 do not have the experience of true revelation in their callings as Apostles, etc. So no, the Lord doesn’t say “okay, I’ll allow it.” He is not saying anything to them, because they quit listening. They want their own will to be done in the church. It’s another example of the rich young man. They are not willing to pay the price to receive His will.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Subcomandante wrote: January 25th, 2023, 12:55 pm Plus maybe a couple of social media posts from a couple of people who more than likely have a presence on this board to begin with.
You do realise that you can barely discuss this matter on social media? Or if you do, you have to use code. Your messages will be deprioritised, or even invisible to others, if they aren't removed altogether.

If those messages do get through somehow you will get an army of wouldbe amateur factcheckers calling you abusive names and misrepresenting your position. The tide is turning a bit, but that will soon be cracked down on.

I had a post removed myself. Not for discussing this exact issue, but purely for asking about a related one, i.e. the mental health impact of lockdowns. I was told it was "not safe for our community" or something like that. I know people who have drunk themselves to death, committed suicide and ended up on heroin as a result of lockdown isolation. But apparently I'm to pretend that never happened either.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 25th, 2023, 1:31 pm

Sub, they created the poison and the "solution." The massive censorship campaign that went on seems to have been completely lost on you. There are therapeutics that were nearly 100% effective. And those who chose to speak up took hell for doing so.
And one of the options was that the Q15 could have remained silent about what they thought was the 'efficacy' of the shots, but could have spoken up about the effectiveness of alternative therapies.

Why didn't they do this? Because they were caught up in the mass formation that the shots were effective, and probably knew nothing about the alternative therapies, because they were condemned by the same sources pushing the shots, and certainly knew nothing about how truly effective the alternative therapies were and are.

This is pure and simple the wrong way to further the interests of the Church. In the long run, and as knowledge of the damage the shots have done and will continue doing, becomes more widely known, they have done far more damage to the Church than pushing the shots somehow benefited the Church.

cwass
captain of 100

Post by cwass »

This is the prevalent attitude that I get when I share one of the many weird, life threatening, injuries from the vaxine that I have first hand knowledge of...(until proven otherwise)..Unsympathetic, uncaring. Just follow the d### prophet and if you die, at least you were faithful l!!

Meanwhile injured people don't want to say their injuries are because of the shot. They followed the prophet too...so they just keep silent. Don't want to speak evil of the prophet or seem unfaithful...

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

cwass wrote: January 25th, 2023, 8:52 pm

This is the prevalent attitude that I get when I share one of the many weird, life threatening, injuries from the vaxine that I have first hand knowledge of...(until proven otherwise)..Unsympathetic, uncaring. Just follow the d### prophet and if you die, at least you were faithful l!!

Meanwhile injured people don't want to say their injuries are because of the shot. They followed the prophet too...so they just keep silent. Don't want to speak evil of the prophet or seem unfaithful...
If only there was some way to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the shot was involved, instead of going through with innuendos...

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Subcomandante wrote: January 26th, 2023, 9:04 am If only there was some way to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the shot was involved, instead of going through with innuendos...
5 And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things.

:D

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Subcomandante wrote: January 26th, 2023, 9:04 am
cwass wrote: January 25th, 2023, 8:52 pm

If only there was some way to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that the shot was involved, instead of going through with innuendos...

Listen to the same voice that told you to not follow the prophet and forego the jabs. The same voice that myself and many here have done. We've also provided you with many places to begin your own research. I would start there.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

It’s good Subcomandante is still around to play devil’s advocate. LDSFF is essentially becoming an echo chamber. There aren’t many TBMs left.

It is interesting how LDSFF has changed and evolved over the years, but the scamdemic vastly accelerated that evolution.