Do You Think You Are Hearing Correctly? A Servant? No? Yes? or Maybe?

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Lucifer
captain of 50

Do You Think You Are Hearing Correctly? A Servant? No? Yes? or Maybe?

Post by Lucifer »

How many of you think this servant is true?

I bet most of you DON'T

However, that's fine with you but not fine for people who are looking for an actual servant.
This servant is injured today but will write to you so that you can understand that they are not CRAZY or thinking like they're better than everyone else.
My servant is going to start writing DOCTRINE TOMORROW. God has blessed this person heavily because of their life and they are experiencing different reactions with people so tonight I'm writing this to make sure everyone is hearing the servant well enough to say something back to them. My servant is not evil or weird or lying. Then what is it? A real servant? Yes a real servant. It is not called the davidic servant, it's not called that, it's called SERVANT. OK?
So my servant will be writing doctrine about repentance and faith, good works, miracles, and things of this nature. If you would like to hear them let me know and I will post them here. This servant is not insane and you will find that out after they write things that actually make sense and actually are smart sounding or even smart, but this servant is not considered holy or good or true to any of you at all. You all consider this incorrect but it's true that this servant is good.

One item I need to discuss here is to see how people react to this mentally. GOD READS YOUR THOUGHTS ON EVERY POST AND NOW UNDERSTANDS THIS GENERATION VERY WELL. If you don't like your thoughts read maybe read another post.

God thinks you are wicked for what? I'll let you answer that.
God thinks you're bad for what? You answer that.

So now that i have what I have on this post, I need to know why people consider this person not the servant still.

And the only other item I have on here to post is to say this:
if you do not get into this church and repent in a temple you will burn, why is burning such a lovely idea compared to doing this? why?

now that I asked I will review what people think and respond to it.

AMEN

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Do You Think You Are Hearing Correctly? A Servant? No? Yes? or Maybe?

Post by Original_Intent »

In the title you asked A servant, in the body you said THE servant.
This can be not a big deal or worlds of difference. It depends on what THE means in context.
I am pretty sure you are A servant.
I think you are a TRUE servant, but this does not mean your message applies to everyone. I am a TRUE servant, this is not a worthiness issue, it isn't me saying I am better than anyone else and it does not even mean I am worthy of what I have received.
I am willing to receive your words. I am not subject to you and you are not subject to me. But I will apply your counsel as I am led to do so.

As far as getting into this church and the temple that you are attempting to build or have built, I will not be threatened. If your pronouncement is true then so be it, but I will not be threatened or scared into taking any action. The spirit that I have says that trying to deal with people on a fear-basis is not of God.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Re: Do You Think You Are Hearing Correctly?

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Don’t hear much, but see lots of miraculous colors, patterns and symbols. :!:

Durzan
The Lord's Trusty Maverick

Post by Durzan »

By the mouth of two or three witnesses shall all things be known.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I don't think you need to repent in a temple, unless that temple happens to be your own body.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Also, don't be so focused on how well or not well you are being received. It's not about you, especially if you are really being a servant. Be true to yourself and those that you serve and if you aren't everyone's flavor of the month chill and move on.

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

"My servant is not evil or weird or lying. Then what is it? A real servant?"

Well, I'll keep most of my thoughts to myself, as whether you are a servant, or whoever this "servant" is or may be, I'll stick with the Bible and the Lord Jesus Christ.
I also agree with Original_Intent, I won't be threatened, or scared into anyone's so called "church" with the "new doctrine"

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and light, So, I'm not to worried abut the burning in hell part from not being a part of "your" church, that burning has already been reserved by the Mormon church when I left them.

and as for the "weird' part you mentioned, well, Like I said, I'll refrain from saying any more.