Whether you believe it or not, why was this book declared classified?

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Whether you believe it or not, why was this book declared classified?

Post by TheDuke »

the statement that the poles have shifted lately is BS. I cannot talk about millimeters. But no navigation charts have been updated for years and years (other than for accuracy). My compass points the same place it has since I was young, at least since I was flying as a kid. If it were true the poles were gradually shifting, every map, every GPS, every military and civilian navigation way point would be useless until recalibrated and new maps given to everyone that flies and boats for that matter.

Also, history shows when the poles shift, it happens very fast. Now, whether fast is instantly or over a few days or weeks is unknown. It would cause some problems with our tech, and at the very worst may cause a window of time where we would need to protect ourselves from the radiation from the sun during the day time. This radiation could cause longer term effects on life that didn't get out of the way fast enough. BTW not watching some video that the title claims the CIA knows about science in any way far, far to stupid to think any government agency can find their rear end, let alone predict or comprehend complex, long term global affects.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TheDuke wrote: January 17th, 2023, 6:41 pm the statement that the poles have shifted lately is BS.
The astronomical poles yes, but the magnetic pole is shifting very fast.

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

Lexew1899 wrote: January 15th, 2023, 10:49 am I actually kind of like this map. How magnetic north kind of did a few zig-zags for a while. Now it seems to be moving in a straight line.
I find that interesting, too, because the end of the zig-zags and the starting point for the straighter trajectory coincides with the Carrington Event, which also occurred in 1859.

ParticleMan
captain of 100

Post by ParticleMan »

"Earth Catastrophe Cycle | CIA Classified" starting at about 3:00:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EB1nR8yOP8s&t=178s

The Adam & Eve Story, cited above:
https://suspectsky.com/collections/hidden-catastrophe-science/

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Niemand wrote: January 17th, 2023, 7:45 pm
TheDuke wrote: January 17th, 2023, 6:41 pm the statement that the poles have shifted lately is BS.
if the magnetic poles shifted at all, ever compass on the earth would point the wrong direction. Just a sad fact. Compasses always point to magnetic north pole (in Northern hemisphere anyway). If the poles were drifting, every boy scout and leader would be lost, every map heading from point to point wrong, etc.... You would know about this everywhere, not just some conspiracy rambling. It could NOT be hidden and would make map makers rich beyond their wildest dreams, as well as make every normal aviation chart unsafe.

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

TheDuke wrote: January 17th, 2023, 9:39 pm
if the magnetic poles shifted at all, ever compass on the earth would point the wrong direction. Just a sad fact. Compasses always point to magnetic north pole (in Northern hemisphere anyway). If the poles were drifting, every boy scout and leader would be lost, every map heading from point to point wrong, etc.... You would know about this everywhere, not just some conspiracy rambling. It could NOT be hidden and would make map makers rich beyond their wildest dreams, as well as make every normal aviation chart unsafe.
There are plenty of articles out there, including from NOAA and Popular Mechanics, that show it has indeed moved and is continuing to do so, along with what they believe is the reason why- alternating metallic blobs in the earth's core that fluctuate and pull it.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

CuriousThinker wrote: January 17th, 2023, 9:57 pm
There are plenty of articles out there, including from NOAA and Popular Mechanics, that show it has indeed moved and is continuing to do so, along with what they believe is the reason why- alternating metallic blobs in the earth's core that fluctuate and pull it.
kindly show a link to a reputable non-CIA site? I don't believe it. I have same headings at my home, I've always had. I think any articles are either from before Adam or postulating on the future or taking CM here or there a extrapolating.

BTW looking at the magma in the strata shows when and how quickly the poles shift. Between spewing magma and hardening (minutes?) you can track the exact pole direction. Now, if you get in your way back machine, then the tecktonic plates get into it or even land slides or earthquake twists but for recent activity, it is very accurate.

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

TheDuke wrote: January 17th, 2023, 10:08 pm
CuriousThinker wrote: January 17th, 2023, 9:57 pm

kindly show a link to a reputable non-CIA site? I don't believe it. I have same headings at my home, I've always had. I think any articles are either from before Adam or postulating on the future or taking CM here or there a extrapolating.

BTW looking at the magma in the strata shows when and how quickly the poles shift. Between spewing magma and hardening (minutes?) you can track the exact pole direction. Now, if you get in your way back machine, then the tecktonic plates get into it or even land slides or earthquake twists but for recent activity, it is very accurate.
https://www.popularmechanics.com/scienc ... le-moving/

https://www.ncei.noaa.gov/news/tracking ... etic-poles

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

Slight changes but they say north pole wandering due to molten blobs beneath it. Nothing of South pole.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Because of the direction of the movement it would be less detectable from North America, but it is VERY noticeable from this side of the Pond. I have maps from 80s and 90s on which magnetic north is indicated and it's quite different from now.

From here true north and magnetic north used to be quite different for us since magnetic north used to be over north east Canada... which meant the compass was off to the north west for us, not completely northerly, nowadays there is much less divergence between the two norths.

So yes there is a difference

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

It sounds like the inner core of the Earth has slowed down, and may stop moving. This is probably a factor in where magnetic North is.
https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-023-00167-1
According to this article, the core may have changed directions.
https://www.iflscience.com/earth-s-spin ... tion-67216

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

Interesting.

Notes:
Sunspot (peak to low )cycle: 11 years
Sunspots always come in pairs: positive & negative so are magnetic. Sun’s magnetic pole/field flips every 11 years.

North Pole, northern end of Earth's axis, lying in the Arctic Ocean, about 450 miles (725 km) north of Greenland.
Magnetic North Pole has been around Canada's Ellesmere Island, about 500 miles (800 kilometers) from the Geographic North Pole.

No evidence shifting poles would affect earthquakes or migration, but possibly… If shifting a lot, could weaken magnetic field - allowing too much sun radiation to get in.
“a strong magnetic field helps protect Earth from blasts of radiation from the sun.”

Why is this released now - how does this help TPTB’s intended narrative they want people to believe?
Maybe this is setting the stage?

Joel Skousen (not that I believe his every word) thinks economic collapse would coincide with EMP (electromagnetic pulse, also a transient electromagnetic disturbance, is a brief burst of electromagnetic energy.)… then abt 30 min later - nuclear strike.

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

Apparently the core has stopped rotating. According to science.

https://www.ksl.com/article/50565049/ea ... y-suggests

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Christianlee wrote: January 14th, 2023, 5:30 pm Then there is this:

https://higherfreequency.com/blogs/news ... l33F-nVd7M
It is March 23, 2023 and we are still alive.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

Growing anomaly in the earth’s magnetic field?

https://www.sciencealert.com/nasa-is-tr ... etic-field

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Niemand wrote: January 14th, 2023, 4:13 pm
endlessQuestions wrote: January 14th, 2023, 2:55 pm Pole shift is happening.

And it's known, observable effects fit the scriptures pretty well, in my opinion.

Should be interesting.
Magnetic pole shift is definitely happening. It's moved almost as far since 2000 than it did within the entire previous century.

Speculation is that we're entering a geomagnetic pole shift with the poles shifting 180 deg. Estimated frequencies for these shifts is ~250 K years, but it's ~750 K years since last pole shift, so we're overdue. These shifts are determined by measuring the direction of magnetism embedded in crustal rocks going away from spreading centers, coupled with the actual dating of these rocks.

The magnetic direction is fixed in the rocks as they solidify from their molten state at the spreading center.

Speeding up of the movement in the magnetic poles may be an indicator of this process.