Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
BOMdotcom
captain of 50

Re: Notes on "Ezra's Eagle" Prophecy

Post by BOMdotcom »

Bronco73idi wrote: September 25th, 2022, 10:15 am What does this king renew that causes oppression? I don’t know, just wondering.

I’m not sure what the answer is, but I think it has something to do with FDR, or the second and longest feather. The New English Bible translation makes more sense I think:

17-18 As for the voice which you heard speaking from the middle of the eagle’s body, and not from its heads, this is what it means: After this second king’s reign, great conflicts will arise, which will bring the empire into danger of falling; and yet it will not fall then, but will be restored to its original strength.

22-25 As for the three heads which you saw sleeping, this is what they mean: In the last years of the empire, the Most High will bring to the throne three kings, who will restore much of its strength, and rule over the earth and its inhabitants more oppresively than anyone before. They are called the eagle’s heads, because they will complete and bring to a head its long series of wicked deeds.

I’m not a US historian, but it appears that there was something FDR did that gave the eagle (secret combination) great strength, but that power was lost after he died. The eagle heads restore that power that the second king had. And creepily enough, our current president is advised by a group of descendants of FDR’s cabinet called “The Descendants”, and he replaced George Washington’s portrait with one of FDR. So anybody with more knowledge on what FDR did to give strength to the empire, please chime in.

BOMdotcom
captain of 50

Post by BOMdotcom »

ori wrote: September 25th, 2022, 2:23 pm
BOMdotcom wrote: September 25th, 2022, 9:59 am
Bronco73idi wrote: September 25th, 2022, 1:07 am
BOMdotcom wrote: September 24th, 2022, 5:29 pm

I think Rush’s interpretation of Ezra’s Eagle is mostly correct. But it is important to remember that in this interpretation, a feather = elected (or apparently elected) president. The eagle head devours 2 feathers that plan to rule, AND after the last eagle head disappears, there are 2 more feathers that rule. In my mind, this suggests that there will be a 2024 election, as well as an additional election after the eagle heads. But we’ll see what happens.
I don’t know a person named Rush.

The 1st head devours #5&6 and rules in their place. 2 Esdras 11:

28 While I continued to look, the two that remained were planning between themselves to reign together; 29 and while they were planning, one of the heads at rest (the one that was in the middle) suddenly awoke; it was greater than the other two heads. 30 And I saw how it allied the two heads with itself 31 and how the head turned with those that were with it and devoured the two little wings that were planning to reign. 32 Moreover, this head gained control of the whole earth and with much oppression dominated its inhabitants; it had greater power over the world than all the wings that had gone before.

Key words is the last sentence.

So?
I don’t deny that the eagle heads are unelected. I’m saying that there are 2 more feathers to go AFTER the heads. The vast majority of feathers on the eagle up to this point have been elected presidents. Therefore it makes sense that the last 2 feathers (and maybe even feathers #5&6) are elected presidents also. So to say that there won’t be a 2024 election could turn out to be inaccurate. But we’ll have to see what happens.

Michael Rush has written books about 2 Esdras 11-12, and his interpretation of the prophecy that it’s about US presidents.
What books did Mr Rush write about 2 Esdras 11-12?

I mean, I read “A Remnant Shall Return” which was great, but only lightly touched on Ezra’s Eagle. But did he write an entire book on the subject of Ezra’s Eagle?
A Remnant shall return and Daniel 11 are the books I’m thinking of. I don’t know if he’s written a more Ezra eagle specific book or not.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

BOMdotcom wrote: September 25th, 2022, 4:20 pm
Bronco73idi wrote: September 25th, 2022, 10:15 am What does this king renew that causes oppression? I don’t know, just wondering.

I’m not sure what the answer is, but I think it has something to do with FDR, or the second and longest feather. The New English Bible translation makes more sense I think:

17-18 As for the voice which you heard speaking from the middle of the eagle’s body, and not from its heads, this is what it means: After this second king’s reign, great conflicts will arise, which will bring the empire into danger of falling; and yet it will not fall then, but will be restored to its original strength.

22-25 As for the three heads which you saw sleeping, this is what they mean: In the last years of the empire, the Most High will bring to the throne three kings, who will restore much of its strength, and rule over the earth and its inhabitants more oppresively than anyone before. They are called the eagle’s heads, because they will complete and bring to a head its long series of wicked deeds.

I’m not a US historian, but it appears that there was something FDR did that gave the eagle (secret combination) great strength, but that power was lost after he died. The eagle heads restore that power that the second king had. And creepily enough, our current president is advised by a group of descendants of FDR’s cabinet called “The Descendants”, and he replaced George Washington’s portrait with one of FDR. So anybody with more knowledge on what FDR did to give strength to the empire, please chime in.
This version fits Daniel 7, 3 horns plucked out by the small diverse horn (dragon) and revelation’s dragon being heal by the beast. You can’t buy or sell in this world without currency backed by the central bank, just ask North Korea or Russia 😂

EvanLM
captain of 1,000

Post by EvanLM »

there are exchanges that can be used to circumvent these banks

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

EvanLM wrote: September 26th, 2022, 5:00 pm there are exchanges that can be used to circumvent these banks
So you have to “exchange” to a usable currency (mark) 🧐

Look at how USSR got Pepsi in their country in 1989….

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... ive-500659

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Is Biden's affair with classified documents going to lead to his impeachment and removal from office this year?

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

4Joshua8 wrote: January 12th, 2023, 4:38 pm Is Biden's affair with classified documents going to lead to his impeachment and removal from office this year?
Probably. The Dems have to get rid of him somehow.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

BOMdotcom wrote: September 25th, 2022, 4:20 pm ...creepily enough, our current president is advised by a group of descendants of FDR’s cabinet called “The Descendants”, and he replaced George Washington’s portrait with one of FDR.
Can you provide more details on this by chance?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

endlessQuestions wrote: January 13th, 2023, 12:08 pm
BOMdotcom wrote: September 25th, 2022, 4:20 pm ...creepily enough, our current president is advised by a group of descendants of FDR’s cabinet called “The Descendants”, and he replaced George Washington’s portrait with one of FDR.
Can you provide more details on this by chance?
This is easy to verify.
Attachments
download (1).jpeg
download (1).jpeg (383.23 KiB) Viewed 1256 times

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

Tucker Carlson had a great show on the Deep State taking out Nixon and how they appear to be doing the same to Biden. This is the history that should be taught in school.

Starts at 6:55

Severed Lips
captain of 10

Post by Severed Lips »

Trucker wrote: January 20th, 2023, 5:57 am Tucker Carlson had a great show on the Deep State taking out Nixon and how they appear to be doing the same to Biden. This is the history that should be taught in school.

Starts at 6:55
I was going to share this same video here. This video sort of sounds like an Ezra Eagle update in real time.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

I have started a more general thread on 2 Esdras here
viewtopic.php?t=69371

I've linked back here.

BOMdotcom
captain of 50

Post by BOMdotcom »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URxg49Fhn84

The guy in this video has an interesting theory about the classified documents scandal and the ushering of the governor of CA into the position of POTUS. I suspect he will have something to do with it. Look at what his name means:

Gavin is a male given name originating from Scotland.[2][3] It is a variation on the medieval name Gawain, meaning "God send" or "white hawk" (or falcon). (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin)

Trucker
captain of 1,000

Post by Trucker »

BOMdotcom wrote: January 24th, 2023, 12:23 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URxg49Fhn84

The guy in this video has an interesting theory about the classified documents scandal and the ushering of the governor of CA into the position of POTUS. I suspect he will have something to do with it. Look at what his name means:

Gavin is a male given name originating from Scotland.[2][3] It is a variation on the medieval name Gawain, meaning "God send" or "white hawk" (or falcon). (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin)
A scenario I am watching for is how Gavin or Hillary get to be President or VP. Perhaps we will see Kamala go for some reason, then Gavin is made VP, then Biden is gone, and Gavin is Pres. Just like Spiro, Ford, and Nelson Rockefeller.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Wouldn't surprise me in the least if Gruesome Newsom and Michael Obama are our next president/vice-president (in either order).

Primary Outcast
captain of 100

Post by Primary Outcast »

Biden bombed nord stream 2 like he promised he would if Russia drove tanks into Ukraine. There's already a half dozen reason to impeach the man, but this might be the last straw.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newswe ... 92%3famp=1

Jim Rickards predicts this will lead to a 10 year energy Armageddon.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

BOMdotcom wrote: January 24th, 2023, 12:23 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URxg49Fhn84

That is a questionable etymology for Gavin. The name is Celtic, but since it's Arthurian it is highly mangled. The original Welsh for Gawain is Gwalchmei (hawk of May?) which looks totally different, but it could also be related to Gabhan. TLDR it is a name with murky origins.

Well, Donald is from Dòmhnall which in turn means "world ruler". The word "dòmhan" is still used in that sense but is not so common. I'm surprised how few people picked up on this.

"Vladimir" has a slightly different origin but if you read the name literally in modern Russian it also means "world ruler". Putin and Trump's reigns overlapped.

elizabethglassburner
Hi, I'm new.

Post by elizabethglassburner »

This is my 2 cents on what I think the interpretation is, for what it's worth...

https://bethanymagdalene.blogspot.com/2 ... ng-of.html

moving2zion
captain of 100

Post by moving2zion »

I could be wrong on this but I think the last time that America actually declared war on another country was WWII. There were six separate declarations of war by congress. One on Germany, One on the French Vichy government (German puppets), one on Japan, One on Italy and at the moment I'll be honest here- I don't recall what the other two were aimed at, maybe processing the war in general against the axis powers. However one key event did occur, congress granted FDR the ability to declare war without congress' consent at one point during the war. This was officially rescinded after the war and ever since, the office of the president of the US has used various terms to go to war without seeking permission of congress first. By the constitution only the congress can declare war. Maybe this is the power that he had and some future president will obtain. Under an authoritarian government, a president would take that power from congress (which would be operating as a facade for autocratic power at that point) and would simply declare war on whomever they wanted with the backing of the military industrial complex.

I'm not saying this is how it will happen, just that the ability to declare war without the consent of congress has only happened once and it was under FDR.

BOMdotcom
captain of 50

Post by BOMdotcom »

moving2zion wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 1:17 pm

I could be wrong on this but I think the last time that America actually declared war on another country was WWII. There were six separate declarations of war by congress. One on Germany, One on the French Vichy government (German puppets), one on Japan, One on Italy and at the moment I'll be honest here- I don't recall what the other two were aimed at, maybe processing the war in general against the axis powers. However one key event did occur, congress granted FDR the ability to declare war without congress' consent at one point during the war. This was officially rescinded after the war and ever since, the office of the president of the US has used various terms to go to war without seeking permission of congress first. By the constitution only the congress can declare war. Maybe this is the power that he had and some future president will obtain. Under an authoritarian government, a president would take that power from congress (which would be operating as a facade for autocratic power at that point) and would simply declare war on whomever they wanted with the backing of the military industrial complex.

I'm not saying this is how it will happen, just that the ability to declare war without the consent of congress has only happened once and it was under FDR.
Very interesting! Thank you for sharing that. I can see this happening. The middle eagle head exercises more oppression over the world than any of the previous feathers. And the heads are supposed to restore the strength, and this congressbypassing power could be it.

BOMdotcom
captain of 50

Post by BOMdotcom »

Niemand wrote: February 18th, 2023, 3:26 pm

That is a questionable etymology for Gavin. The name is Celtic, but since it's Arthurian it is highly mangled. The original Welsh for Gawain is Gwalchmei (hawk of May?) which looks totally different, but it could also be related to Gabhan. TLDR it is a name with murky origins.

Well, Donald is from Dòmhnall which in turn means "world ruler". The word "dòmhan" is still used in that sense but is not so common. I'm surprised how few people picked up on this.

"Vladimir" has a slightly different origin but if you read the name literally in modern Russian it also means "world ruler". Putin and Trump's reigns overlapped.
Thank you. Etymologies can be tricky, but it appears like the “hawk” remains in its meaning. And perhaps the “May” adds timeline detail?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

BOMdotcom wrote: March 8th, 2023, 7:43 pm

Thank you. Etymologies can be tricky, but it appears like the “hawk” remains in its meaning. And perhaps the “May” adds timeline detail?
I'm not convinced by the "hawk" etymology TBH. I know a wee bit about Celtic languages (more on the Gaelic side than Welsh).

BOMdotcom
captain of 50

Post by BOMdotcom »

Niemand wrote: March 9th, 2023, 4:51 am
BOMdotcom wrote: March 8th, 2023, 7:43 pm

I'm not convinced by the "hawk" etymology TBH. I know a wee bit about Celtic languages (more on the Gaelic side than Welsh).
Gotcha. I forgot to add that I was aware of Donald's and Vladimir's etymologies. Didn't surprise me a bit when I found out lol. There are some interesting things to back up Donald being the last days Assyrian.

Peace Will Be Taken
captain of 50

Post by Peace Will Be Taken »

elizabethglassburner wrote: February 23rd, 2023, 10:12 am This is my 2 cents on what I think the interpretation is, for what it's worth...

https://bethanymagdalene.blogspot.com/2 ... ng-of.html
elizabethglassburner - wow you had that pegged in 2014. few people had their eyes on ezras eagle at that time. The whore of babylon is a city-state, independent of national governments, and voters. I believe the center point is Washington DC, with legacy tentacles reaching into city of london, vatican, perhaps others. Each is the globalist control point of former empires that never really went away.

Here is my 2023 spin on Ezras Eagle viewtopic.php?t=70611