Prime Minister of New Zealand Suddenly Resigns

Discuss political news items / current events.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Prime Minister of New Zealand Suddenly Resigns

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 7:18 pm No Semp, I think I'll back off my argument-that-shall-not-be-spoken even though I wasn't the one who brought it up here, and just go back to calling her an ugly Freemason.
What Ardern has done to Kiwis is far more relevant than what she looks like. You seem to know nothing of JA's actual policies. Yes, Ardern is ugly. I agree. But that's not the problem here.

Don't know about where you are, but I've met actual refugees from NZ here. One of them came from a farming family who's been over there for several generations and had to leave as a result of Ardern's government. That's because of Ardern's actions not Ardern's looks. A point you continue to ignore.

I don't care what politicians look like. I've never voted for or supported any on that score. I do care about what they do, whether to me or other people.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

SempiternalHarbinger wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 5:26 pm
Niemand wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 4:34 pm
SempiternalHarbinger wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 4:02 pm [How dare anyone call a woman with a dick an ugly man. lol. It's so rude and full of hate and bigotry. lol.
If that is your political debate, then you have no debate. It's on the same level of smarts as "your mum"/"yo momma" jokes and plays right into the hands of your opponents.

It's just as moronic as similar comments made about Trump's hands.
It's so rude and full of hate and bigotry.
Nah, it's just scraping the barrel. Poor stuff. An insult to your own intelligence as much as to her. You can do better.

When President Joe Biden selected Pennsylvania Health Secretary Rachel Levine ^^^ to be his Secretary of Health I said essentially the same thing on Facebook. Expect I said the last person on Earth that I would trust and want to hear about health-related issues or how to live a healthy life is a fat woman with a penis. And guess what, IT"S SO TRUE. At least for me personally. I don't care what his resume is, the trans guy has some serious, serious health issues and needs more help than the vast majority of people on earth and this is the authority we are to listen to? Who can blame me for calling it like it is? If you want to believe I'm playing into the hands of my enemies so be it (not true). I have never worried about being politically correct and never will. That is playing into your enemy's hand. Now, if we were talking about a real biological woman who is healthy and who just so happens to look like a dude I would never say anything of the sort. To hell with the satanic global agenda and people's feelings. Simply put, right is right, and wrongs are wrongs. Truth is truth, don't be afraid to stand up for it.
You may not worry about being "politically correct", but it's also clear you know little or nothing about Jacinda Ardern other than the appearance.

A few months ago, an old friend of mine visited from New Zealand. I hadn't seen him in years and it was good to catch up. He's a Maori, so part of the native population of NZ that JA pretends to pander to. But he's also refused to get the jag and he's a successful businessman who works with farmers regularly and is in the hospitality industry so very much affected by government policies on at least three scores. We discussed Ardern a lot. He can't stand JA or what JA has done. Do you know how many times we discussed JA's face or build? Never. Not because we're "politically correct" as you put it, or because we made a conscious effort to avoid the subject, but because we both know about what Ardern has said and done.

When a farmer can barely make ends meet or a hotel owner has to shut down, do you think they're more interested in Ardern's huge teeth or the fact that they've been driven bankrupt?

As I've pointed out before Ardern is ex-LDS. Is there no one out there who knows someone who knew JA as a child? The Ardern family are prominent in the church in the Pacific region. Seems amazing no one here knows anyone who knows them.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: January 24th, 2023, 2:53 am What Ardern has done to Kiwis is far more relevant than what she looks like. You seem to know nothing of JA's actual policies. Yes, Ardern is ugly. I agree. But that's not the problem here.
I don't remember you asking or me telling you what I know about JA's policies. You came up with that out of your arse just to feed an argument.
Don't know about where you are, but I've met actual refugees from NZ here. One of them came from a farming family who's been over there for several generations and had to leave as a result of Ardern's government. That's because of Ardern's actions not Ardern's looks. A point you continue to ignore.

I don't care what politicians look like. I've never voted for or supported any on that score. I do care about what they do, whether to me or other people.
You know absolutely NOOOOOTTTTTHHHHIIIINNNNGGGG about me and my ties to this topic. And hell no I'm not qualifying my interest in NZ and Jacinda to you.

You are literally the ONLY person on this forum who seems to be taking my posts personally - as if I'm attacking you personally :?: :!:
I am not posting about you, nor do I care about what you look like. And if your panties are twisted over someone thinking a world leader has big teeth, YOU have a problem. You could just roll your eyes if someone thinks she's un-pretty.

Are you going to be offended if I post about King Charle's fat sausage fingers - that are fat that way FOR A REASON?? It's INDICATIVE of something..... SPECIFIC health issues we can see because he has sausage fingers. Should we be offended FoxMamma called them fat sausage fingers? Or can we discuss that one and what his potential condition might be without Niemand crying that someone talked about his physical appearance?

And yes - Trump's hands - and the diapers he wears on occasion, are AAAALLLLLLL on the table for discussion, if he has power over us and responsibility for us - it's fair game.

Get over it. The world leaders are on the table for scrutiny and if you think we owe them "polite" when it comes to that scrutiny, you must be a snowflake democrat.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Federalist also covered

https://thefederalist.com/2023/01/23/ne ... -the-last/

Arden also wore a hijab to show her respect for the Muslim community. She became a leftist darling and gained fans worldwide. Her images adorned the cover of Time and Vogue. In many ways, she became the AOC of New Zealand.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Niemand wrote: January 19th, 2023, 1:56 pm
Severus wrote: January 19th, 2023, 12:56 pm “The world will discover a real leader here,” Nelson said in a news release. “It’s an unlikely scenario; a young mother leading a great nation, a peacemaker, a policymaker, consensus giver. We’re very impressed with her. She’ll have a great future.”
Let's hope that the world doesn't discover her as a real leader. She made enough of a mess of New Zealand.
Gavin newsome line 2

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

The point of the pictures was to show how fronting for the WEF can turn someone into a monster. Sometimes our appearance can reflect what’s inside.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: January 24th, 2023, 9:24 am Are you going to be offended if I post about King Charle's fat sausage fingers - that are fat that way FOR A REASON?? It's INDICATIVE of something..... SPECIFIC health issues we can see because he has sausage fingers. Should we be offended
He is an old man now. He has some health issue. I am more concerned about his partnership with Davos than his fingers. Or his huge ears

He doesn't look like Harry though. That much is true.
Get over it. The world leaders are on the table for scrutiny and if you think we owe them "polite" when it comes to that scrutiny, you must be a snowflake democrat.
This is playground politics.

The Democrats are an American party. Pretty irrelevant to the politics where I live, or for that matter NZ. Our politics are screwed up enough but we do have more than two parties.

In fact the two party system is exactly where this came from. Your Republicans and Democrats had so much in common much the time that they had to resort to personal abuse to cover up the overlap in their policies.

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

"Grandma, what big teeth you have!"

This wasn't an insult to Granny's looks. This was pointing out that Granny was actually a wolf ready to devour.

This is the point FoxMamma is making. If we can see them for the wolves they are beforehand, maybe we can escape them before they actually do devour people, as Ardern already has.

This is why forensic transvestigation is important. These baphomet-worshipping globalists are everywhere!

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Wondering Wendy wrote: January 24th, 2023, 9:05 pm This is the point FoxMamma is making. If we can see them for the wolves they are beforehand, maybe we can escape them before they actually do devour people, as Ardern already has.
Ardern's teeth are more like Mr. Ed's (a horse's) than a wolf's, but the real reason we are talking about this is because you don't know much about the detail of what has happened in New Zealand.

Ardern idolises Clark. You don't know anything about Clark.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: January 25th, 2023, 3:29 am
Wondering Wendy wrote: January 24th, 2023, 9:05 pm This is the point FoxMamma is making. If we can see them for the wolves they are beforehand, maybe we can escape them before they actually do devour people, as Ardern already has.
Ardern's teeth are more like Mr. Ed's (a horse's) than a wolf's, but the real reason we are talking about this is because you don't know much about the detail of what has happened in New Zealand.

Ardern idolises Clark. You don't know anything about Clark.
You are not the only one talking here. And you don't know what anyone else knows.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: January 25th, 2023, 3:56 am You are not the only one talking here. And you don't know what anyone else knows.
Your only interest in this subject is whether Ardern has a dong. You display no interest in New Zealand politics. You seem to think the US Democrat Party stands in elections there.

At least other people on this thread have talked about things JA has done.

Wondering Wendy and Semp whatever seem to know Sweet Fanny Adams about Kiwi politics either.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: January 25th, 2023, 4:27 am
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: January 25th, 2023, 3:56 am You are not the only one talking here. And you don't know what anyone else knows.
Your only interest in this subject is whether Ardern has a dong. You display no interest in New Zealand politics. You seem to think the US Democrat Party stands in elections there.

At least other people on this thread have talked about things JA has done.

Wondering Wendy and Semp whatever seem to know Sweet Fanny Adams about Kiwi politics either.
And look how many posts you've wasted making up thoughts others supposedly had, and complaining because I commented on the wrong thing Jacinda did wrong 🤷‍♀️

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: January 25th, 2023, 4:53 am And look how many posts you've wasted making up thoughts others supposedly had, and complaining because I commented on the wrong thing Jacinda did wrong 🤷‍♀️
You've already made the point that you think JA is XY.

I've been talking about what New Zealanders think of JA and "its" policies. There is only limited mileage in the other thing. JA could drop dead tomorrow but the aftermath of JA's policies will haunt Kiwis for decades.

Jacinda is the worst thing to hit the New Zealand since the land wars. Or at least WW1's ANZAC casualty list. At least earthquakes and volcanoes are localised.

AZRob
captain of 100

Post by AZRob »

Niemand wrote: January 25th, 2023, 6:24 am You've already made the point that you think JA is XY.

I've been talking about what New Zealanders think of JA and "its" policies. There is only limited mileage in the other thing. JA could drop dead tomorrow but the aftermath of JA's policies will haunt Kiwis for decades.

Jacinda is the worst thing to hit the New Zealand since the land wars. Or at least WW1's ANZAC casualty list. At least earthquakes and volcanoes are localised.
I've decided I can't take Ms. MammaWisdom seriously. You asked previously whether anyone knows Jacinda from childhood. Let me simply say that Ms. MW tossed around the name and likeness of another female individual from an LDS family from my childhood neighborhood whose family my family has known for a long time, and determined that the female in question is a man. All this with nothing more than a couple of pictures. I know a charlatan when I see one. I'm not saying Ms. MammaWisdom is a charlatan. Nor am I saying she's not.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Found this interesting. A body language analysis of Ardern's "resignation".

https://bombardsbodylanguage.com/2023/0 ... inute-wef/

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

AZRob wrote: January 25th, 2023, 1:13 pm I'm not saying Ms. MammaWisdom is a charlatan. Nor am I saying she's not.
Not a charlatan. (She's an irl friend of mine.)

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

The parallel universe of "Recovery from Mormonism". I agree about Bibi Netanyahu though.
Attachments
Screenshot_20230127-003438_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230127-003438_Brave.jpg (325.7 KiB) Viewed 677 times

Elizabeth
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Elizabeth »

Yes, myself and family do know Jacinda and her family.

Of course her family are disappointed she forsook her LDS upbringing and teachings.
But they are still there to support her when she needs them.
Niemand wrote: January 24th, 2023, 3:05 am
As I've pointed out before Ardern is ex-LDS. Is there no one out there who knows someone who knew JA as a child? The Ardern family are prominent in the church in the Pacific region. Seems amazing no one here knows anyone who knows them.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

AZRob wrote: January 25th, 2023, 1:13 pm
Niemand wrote: January 25th, 2023, 6:24 am You've already made the point that you think JA is XY.

I've decided I can't take Ms. MammaWisdom seriously. You asked previously whether anyone knows Jacinda from childhood. Let me simply say that Ms. MW tossed around the name and likeness of another female individual from an LDS family from my childhood neighborhood whose family my family has known for a long time, and determined that the female in question is a man. All this with nothing more than a couple of pictures. I know a charlatan when I see one. I'm not saying Ms. MammaWisdom is a charlatan. Nor am I saying she's not.
I can't take anyone seriously who criticizes somebody for investigating something they haven't investigated for themself.

Have you seen Jacinda's junk? OOOHHH yes all of us women walk around packing... I'm sure that's all it was.... :roll:
So Jacinda's packing... or it's real....
Sure sounds like something worthy of investigating there either way.

Also curious how much you know about forensic anthropology? Doesn't sound like much from your comments.

Sit down with me and let's do a few hundred hours of learning before you start pulling out ignorant low blows I don't deserve for investigating something you aren't willing to.

AZRob
captain of 100

Post by AZRob »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: January 27th, 2023, 8:58 pm I can't take anyone seriously who criticizes somebody for investigating something they haven't investigated for themself.

Have you seen Jacinda's junk? OOOHHH yes all of us women walk around packing... I'm sure that's all it was.... :roll:

Also curious how much you know about forensic anthropology? Doesn't sound like much from your comments.

Sit down with me and let's do a few hundred hours of learning before you start pulling out ignorant low blows I don't deserve for investigating something you aren't willing to.
Frankly, I don't understand the thanks coming your way. It must be the authoritative tone you use. What you consider a low blow I consider self evident, as seen with my own eyes. I mentioned a counterexample using an individual from a family known to me that you've incorrectly labeled. Your hundreds of hours mean nothing when the rubber hits the road and your theory fails.

To answer your question, thanks directly to you I now consider forensic anthropology in the same vein as other soft "sciences" like sociology, psychology, women's studies, and other fields for which I can get degrees from prestigious universities but which qualify you only to be a barista.

For Jacinda I don't have the same level of proof so it's possible you could be right about her, although others have brought forth credible photos of Jacinda as a youth, and an ordinary female specimen at that. There may be more trans people than I'm aware of, but you don't understand just how bad you look when you make a single correct accusation. It sounds slanderous because it is. Your "science" needs a lot more work before it's ready for the real world. Perhaps it is your own low blow that is the ignorant one.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

AZRob wrote: January 28th, 2023, 3:08 pm
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: January 27th, 2023, 8:58 pm I can't take anyone seriously who criticizes somebody for investigating something they haven't investigated for themself.

Frankly, I don't understand the thanks coming your way. It must be the authoritative tone you use. What you consider a low blow I consider self evident, as seen with my own eyes. I mentioned a counterexample using an individual from a family known to me that you've incorrectly labeled. Your hundreds of hours mean nothing when the rubber hits the road and your theory fails.

To answer your question, thanks directly to you I now consider forensic anthropology in the same vein as other soft "sciences" like sociology, psychology, women's studies, and other fields for which I can get degrees from prestigious universities but which qualify you only to be a barista.
Ok I just picked something random - how about osteology? Pseudo science, or someone else knows more than you do about the human skeleton?

Other professions that understand human anatomy and would be very aware of the information I have taught about sexed/gendered skeletons, bone markers, etc:

*Doctors - esp. orthopedists, podiatrists, and chiropractors (all obviously know the human skeleton and are educated about the differences in their patients so they can treat them properly - you better hope they know if it's your structure they need to treat.)
*Massage therapists (they also understand the different muscle and fat markers and have to know how to work with different gendered muscles - as those are different too)
*Dentists and oral surgeons (have to work on different types of jaws M/F)
*Physical therapists (same as both of the above)
*CSIs and Forensic investigators or scientists
*ANY cosmetic or reconstructive surgeon knows this info
*Judges (who are trained to watch for specific things to determine if someone is lying in their courtroom)
*Prosthetic limb and body part engineers
*Scluptors and artists who have studied the human form
*Filmmakers (who use makeup and film editing to hide or accentuate certain features in their multi-gendered actors)
*Clothing designers

Grant R Fairbanks (who I know IRL) is a cosmetic surgeon, artist and sculptor, son of Avard Fairbanks who did a ton of the artwork for the church, also teaches drawing and sculpting the human form - which requires knowing the differences between male and female forms - as he is teaching here (warning he shows actual nude forms, and these appear to be actual biological females with an actual female form):

https://www.fairbanksplasticsurgery.com/about-us/

I could go on... but ya prolly every profession dealing with human anatomy, is BS when somebody doesn't like the information. :roll:

For Jacinda I don't have the same level of proof so it's possible you could be right about her, although others have brought forth credible photos of Jacinda as a youth, and an ordinary female specimen at that. There may be more trans people than I'm aware of, but you don't understand just how bad you look when you make a single correct accusation. It sounds slanderous because it is. Your "science" needs a lot more work before it's ready for the real world. Perhaps it is your own low blow that is the ignorant one.
Just because someone grew up with someone doesn't mean the other someone wasn't inverted in-utero, or as an infant - as they do with many elite kids. (Insert my elite cousins the Osmonds who are inverted.)

I have checked the photos of Jacinda as a youth (as have a load of other people if you want to compare information) and she was a pretty boy.

This mom transitioned her pretty boy into a fake girl before kindergarten:

https://www.vogue.com/article/kai-shapp ... vist-texas

Go over to the thread discussing this info and show me your alternative argument. You should probably know enough to offer a critical argument and show HOW I have measured wrong, or HOW I'm looking at a marker wrong, or that I missed a bone or something - show me how I'm doing it wrong, before you call names and cry pseudo science.

Mods: I am responding directly to the comments in the attack, not "talking about it" on this thread. I didn't even bring it up here - others did.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

We're not still going on about Jax's alleged penis are we?

If you knew a thing about NZ politics, you'd look at Helen Clark, the former PM who Ardern admires. I remember seeing her back when she was a minister, talking on TV there. Even at the time I thought how ridiculously low Clark's voice was. Deeper than mine. Clark also had zero charisma, (less than Ardern) which makes me amazed that she later won an election (or was alleged to). That was decades before we got into this whole mindmaze of every well known person being transgender. But hey ho, you've never heard of Clark or the other NZ PMs.

Also anyone got something else to say about Ardern's actual policies? Would be better and healthier than staring at pictures of his/her groin for hours on end.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: January 30th, 2023, 4:22 pm We're not still going on about Jax's alleged penis are we?

If you knew a thing about NZ politics, you'd look at Helen Clark, the former PM who Ardern admires. I remember seeing her back when she was a minister, talking on TV there. Even at the time I thought how ridiculously low Clark's voice was. Deeper than mine. Clark also had zero charisma, (less than Ardern) which makes me amazed that she later won an election (or was alleged to). That was decades before we got into this whole mindmaze of every well known person being transgender. But hey ho, you've never heard of Clark or the other NZ PMs.

Also anyone got something else to say about Ardern's actual policies? Would be better and healthier than staring at pictures of his/her groin for hours on end.
Why don't you quit complaining because people want to talk about other things besides Jacinda's policies and don't talk only about the corner of Jacinda you want to talk about? And funny I don't see you complaining because people discuss the fact she's related to Mormons, or that she met with Nelson, or whether or not she's a Freemason. Those things aren't directly related to her policies, and I don't see you complaining about those discussions, but you sure are trigger happy on the gender topic.

As for me the only reason I even posted here again is to respond to a personal attack. Are you joining in on that?
Last edited by FoxMammaWisdom on January 30th, 2023, 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

I wish we could get fully body x-rays of these people. It would be easier for me to understand how they could be a different gender than they portray themselves to be.
FoxMammaWisdom wrote: January 30th, 2023, 3:18 pm Ok I just picked something random - how about osteology? Pseudo science, or someone else knows more than you do about the human skeleton?

Other professions that understand human anatomy and would be very aware of the information I have taught about sexed/gendered skeletons, bone markers, etc:

*Doctors - esp. orthopedists, podiatrists, and chiropractors (all obviously know the human skeleton and are educated about the differences in their patients so they can treat them properly - you better hope they know if it's your structure they need to treat.)
*Massage therapists (they also understand the different muscle and fat markers and have to know how to work with different gendered muscles - as those are different too)
*Dentists and oral surgeons (have to work on different types of jaws M/F)
*Physical therapists (same as both of the above)
*CSIs and Forensic investigators or scientists
*ANY cosmetic or reconstructive surgeon knows this info
*Judges (who are trained to watch for specific things to determine if someone is lying in their courtroom)
*Prosthetic limb and body part engineers
*Scluptors and artists who have studied the human form
*Filmmakers (who use makeup and film editing to hide or accentuate certain features in their multi-gendered actors)
*Clothing designers

Grant R Fairbanks (who I know IRL) is a cosmetic surgeon, artist and sculptor, son of Avard Fairbanks who did a ton of the artwork for the church, also teaches drawing and sculpting the human form - which requires knowing the differences between male and female forms - as he is teaching here (warning he shows actual nude forms, and these appear to be actual biological females with an actual female form):

https://www.fairbanksplasticsurgery.com/about-us/

I could go on... but ya prolly every profession dealing with human anatomy, is BS when somebody doesn't like the information. :roll:

Just because someone grew up with someone doesn't mean the other someone wasn't inverted in-utero, or as an infant - as they do with many elite kids. (Insert my elite cousins the Osmonds who are inverted.)

I have checked the photos of Jacinda as a youth (as have a load of other people if you want to compare information) and she was a pretty boy.

This mom transitioned her pretty boy into a fake girl before kindergarten:

https://www.vogue.com/article/kai-shapp ... vist-texas

Go over to the thread discussing this info and show me your alternative argument. You should probably know enough to offer a critical argument and show HOW I have measured wrong, or HOW I'm looking at a marker wrong, or that I missed a bone or something - show me how I'm doing it wrong, before you call names and cry pseudo science.

Mods: I am responding directly to the comments in the attack, not "talking about it" on this thread. I didn't even bring it up here - others did.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Niemand wrote: January 30th, 2023, 4:22 pm Also anyone got something else to say about Ardern's actual policies?
Okay, I'm done with my part of thread-jacking the topic of Ardern's resignation.

Personally, I think she resigned because she was hated - and hated for destroying the country because of her draconian cov restrictions. Canada and California should be so blessed.