The HOLLOW Earth thread

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

The HOLLOW Earth thread

Post by Niemand »

Is Hollow Earth theory deep doctrine or are its followers in fact "hollowheads"? Can it give the platygaeans a run for their money?

Something to get you started. Video is under six minutes long. An entrance to the Hollow Earth in Arkansas?

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Re: The HOLLOW Earth thread

Post by Lexew1899 »

A lot of paranormal things, ghosts, Bigfoot, aliens, UFOs, etc., I feel like people like to talk about to have fun. Piecing together strange theories like Operation High Jump, with the Flat Earth, are ways to make connections and explore synchronicities. I’ve read several books on Bigfoot, and it’s always entertaining, though I kind of doubt there actually is a Bigfoot.

So I’m not sure if people really believe Hollow Earth, or if it’s just one of those entertaining paranormal stories you can entertain yourself with.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Maybe it comes from when humans sought out caves (deep caves) to survive a visit from the Destroyer (Planet Niribu or X). When it comes by periodically, causing mass destruction for a bit of time, and earth has a “reset” of sorts…

Next visit will be the burning… where even the elements burn with a fervent heat, thus eliminating every whit of mortal probationary weeds and glorious man made monuments…

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Lexew1899 wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 7:48 am So I’m not sure if people really believe Hollow Earth, or if it’s just one of those entertaining paranormal stories you can entertain yourself with.
I think there are a few people who do seriously believe it. It has never had the same level of publicity as Flat Earth because it is not as useful politically. There are a few representations of it in popular media, Journey to the Centre of the Earth is the most famous. Iron Sky: The Coming Race is a more recent example.

But the concept does go way back in folklore across the world. It certainly isn't a new idea. In parts of Africa, at least until recently, they thought that there was a world directly mirroring ours underneath the ground if you dug deep enough. The Tibetans had the same idea too.

Some notions of Hell also blend into the whole idea.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Hollow Earth is an interesting phemoneon. It's not the first time I have heard of it. Apparently some REALLY early church leaders hypothesized about it.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Niemand wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 3:41 pm
Lexew1899 wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 7:48 am So I’m not sure if people really believe Hollow Earth, or if it’s just one of those entertaining paranormal stories you can entertain yourself with.
I think there are a few people who do seriously believe it. It has never had the same level of publicity as Flat Earth because it is not as useful politically. There are a few representations of it in popular media, Journey to the Centre of the Earth is the most famous. Iron Sky: The Coming Race is a more recent example.

But the concept does go way back in folklore across the world. It certainly isn't a new idea. In parts of Africa, at least until recently, they thought that there was a world directly mirroring ours underneath the ground if you dug deep enough. The Tibetans had the same idea too.

viewtopic.php?t=49553

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

I'll stop short of saying that I BELIEVE in hollow earth theory. But I find the concept fascinating and appealing. It is interesting that the legend seems to have existed in nearly every culture since the dawn of time. And there are some interesting 'scientific' theories surrounding it as well.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

blitzinstripes wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 4:14 pm I'll stop short of saying that I BELIEVE in hollow earth theory. But I find the concept fascinating and appealing. It is interesting that the legend seems to have existed in nearly every culture since the dawn of time. And there are some interesting 'scientific' theories surrounding it as well.
I'm in that territory. There is evidence of some massive hollow spaces beneath the earth. There are some caves you could fit the Eiffel Tower or Statue of Liberty inside but those are just the ones we know of. There are also massive bases. I hesitate to use the term "D.U.M.B.s" because I believe whoever coined that was making fun of the whole idea.

We don't even truly know what is a hundred miles down, yet there is supposed to be thousands of miles of space (filled or unfilled) below that.

blitzinstripes
captain of 1,000

Post by blitzinstripes »

I like to entertain the idea of lost tribes living there, highly advanced and far more righteous. Again, I can't say that I actually BELIEVE it as truth, but it makes for interesting discussions.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

"The ten tribes are hidden in a hollow of the earth somewhere. Sources include Benjamin F. Johnson, personal friend of Joseph Smith, who records the following conversation: "I asked where the nine and a half tribes of Israel were. 'Well,' said [Joseph Smith], 'you remember the old caldron or potash kettle you used to boil maple sap in for sugar, don't you?' I said yes. 'Well,' said he, 'they are in the north pole in a concave just like the shape of that kettle. And John the Revelator is with them, preparing them for their return.'"
[Benjamin F. Johnson, My Life's Review (Independence, MO: Zion's Printing and Publishing Co., n.d.), pg 93.]
Another published version of the hollow earth theory takes us to Mexico, where there is a large cave opening on the side of a cliff which David O. McKay is said to have said "led to the center of the earth, and that it was the access to the outer world for the ten tribes." The cliff is, of course, too high to scale from the bottom and is protected from the top by a large overhanging ledge. No one has ever been able to enter it.
[Susan Peterson, "The Great and Dreadful Day: Mormon Folklore of the Apocalypse," Utah Historical Quarterly, Fall 1976, No. 1, pg 373.]

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Niemand wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 4:18 pm I'm in that territory. There is evidence of some massive hollow spaces beneath the earth. There are some caves you could fit the Eiffel Tower or Statue of Liberty inside but those are just the ones we know of. There are also massive bases. I hesitate to use the term "D.U.M.B.s" because I believe whoever coined that was making fun of the whole idea.
Still waiting for the International Dialogue Investigating Open Terrestrial Spaces, I have a lot to explain about our globe earth.

OPMissionary
captain of 100

Post by OPMissionary »

It's not just a kook theory. I personally believe it's true based on evidence, testimonies, and govt attempts to cover it up.

This video is pretty in depth if anyone is interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QE3hR3rMHOI

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

Hollow Earth is more true than flat earth theory, if only because flat earth theory is mostly a reaction to globe earth theory while hollow earth stands more on ancient traditions and eye witness testimonies.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ymarsakar wrote: June 12th, 2023, 1:11 pm Hollow Earth is more true than flat earth theory, if only because flat earth theory is mostly a reaction to globe earth theory while hollow earth stands more on ancient traditions and eye witness testimonies.
I also find this debate a lot more entertaining than the other one, no matter which side one falls down on.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Niemand wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 3:59 pm Is Hollow Earth theory deep doctrine or are its followers in fact "hollowheads"? Can it give the platygaeans a run for their money?

Something to get you started. Video is under six minutes long. An entrance to the Hollow Earth in Arkansas?
“Descendants of Adam” sons of God….

Obeone
captain of 1,000

Post by Obeone »

Niemand wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 3:59 pm Is Hollow Earth theory
The Earth is hollow.

In fact all planets and stars and most moons are naturally hollow spheres.
Almost every planet in the solar system is populated on the inside.

The lost tribes of Israel are inside this earth. So also the original garden of Eden. The capital city of the inner-earth is said to be built around it.

In about 7 years they will come out of there and help gather the saints to the New Jerusalem, which the "lost" tribes will help to build. Their tech is a thousand years ahead of ours.

They got the tech, we have the priesthood.
 D&C 133:
26 And they who are in the north countries shall come in remembrance before the Lord; and their prophets shall hear his voice, and shall no longer stay themselves; and they shall smite the rocks, and the ice shall flow down at their presence.
27 And an highway shall be cast up in the midst of the great deep.
28 Their enemies shall become a prey unto them,
29 And in the barren deserts there shall come forth pools of living water; and the parched ground shall no longer be a thirsty land.
30 And they shall bring forth their rich treasures unto the children of Ephraim, my servants.
31 And the boundaries of the everlasting hills shall tremble at their presence.
32 And there shall they fall down and be crowned with glory, even in Zion, by the hands of the servants of the Lord, even the children of Ephraim.
33 And they shall be filled with songs of everlasting joy.
34 Behold, this is the blessing of the everlasting God upon the tribes of Israel, and the richer blessing upon the head of Ephraim and his fellows.
"North countries" is a euphemism for the inner-earth, because of the North polar opening that leads into inner-earth.

Image ImageImageImage

Good & Global
captain of 1,000

Post by Good & Global »

Obeone wrote: June 12th, 2023, 6:27 pm
The Earth is hollow.

The lost tribes of Israel are inside this earth. So also the original garden of Eden. The capital city of the inner-earth is said to be built around it.

In about 7 years they will come out of there and help gather the saints to the New Jerusalem, which the "lost" tribes will help to build. Their tech is a thousand years ahead of ours.

D&C 133:
26 And they who are in the north countries shall come in remembrance before the Lord; and their prophets shall hear his voice, and shall no longer stay themselves; and they shall smite the rocks, and the ice shall flow down at their presence.
29 And in the barren deserts there shall come forth pools of living water; and the parched ground shall no longer be a thirsty land.
30 And they shall bring forth their rich treasures unto the children of Ephraim, my servants.
32 And there shall they fall down and be crowned with glory, even in Zion, by the hands of the servants of the Lord, even the children of Ephraim.
34 Behold, this is the blessing of the everlasting God upon the tribes of Israel, and the richer blessing upon the head of Ephraim and his fellows.
"North countries" is a euphemism for the inner-earth, because of the North polar opening that leads into inner-earth.
These are manufactured interpretations of the scriptures, appear nowhere on the Church website and are therefore false.

This is a common ploy of Anti-Mormons to teach about something not explicity stated on the Church website.
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/stu ... k?lang=eng

I see your strawman argument and raise you one apologist. :)

logonbump
captain of 100

Post by logonbump »

Good & Global wrote: June 12th, 2023, 10:18 pm
The Earth is hollow.

D&C 133:
These are manufactured interpretations of the scriptures, appear nowhere on the Church website...
Moses 6:63
63 And behold, all things have their likeness, and all things are created and made to bear record of me, both things which are temporal, and things which are spiritual; things which are in the heavens above, and things which are on the earth, and things which are in the earth, and things which are under the earth, both above and beneath: all things bear record of me.

D&C 101:32-34
32 Yea, verily I say unto you, in that day when the Lord shall come, he shall reveal all things—

33 Things which have passed, and hidden things which no man knew, things of the earth, by which it was made, and the purpose and the end thereof—

34 Things most precious, things that are above, and things that are beneath, things that are in the earth, and upon the earth, and in heaven.

Philippians 2:10
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Revelation 5:3
3 And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon.

Also in Hebrew "North" can be used interchangeably with "hidden," and both can be correct.

Ymarsakar
captain of 1,000

Post by Ymarsakar »

If any messenger tries to reveal these things, humans will declare war on them and launch attacks against said messenger. Probably call them a Vladimir Putin lover bot and too arrogant to boot. How dare they think they are god's messenger, they will say.

This is why until humanity dies or breaks out of the mind control, intervention is not feasible.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

I read somewhere that some people will go inside the earth before it is cleansed. I think it also said that only those at peace will be able to enter. Apparently the angry, competitive, and indoctrinated won't be able to enter.

is there peace within?

with a sun inside of the earth, it resembles a hydrogen atom and the circulation of a magnetic field holding things in order.

it seems the most mysterious things are the most simple. It's all within.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

one person's heaven is another's hell.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FrankOne wrote: June 13th, 2023, 12:56 pm
one person's heaven is another's hell.
Quite a few hells are hells to everyone.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

The Earth is hollow.

D&C 133:

Image ImageImageImage
Does Electric Universe like that hypothesis, or don't they say?

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

I am NOT a believer in the Hollow Earth theory.

That said, it is a FAR, FAR more plausible theory than the Flat Earth theory.

Seed Starter
captain of 1,000

Post by Seed Starter »

The Earth is hollow.

D&C 133:

Image ImageImageImage
I loved the story of Journey to the Center of the Earth as a boy, still do. I believe some people live underground in the earth's crust and perhaps they remain unknown to most of humanity. However, the hollow earth theory seems impossible because a hollow earth wouldn't have strong enough gravity to keep us and our atmosphere in place. Then there is the issue of rotation. What keeps us spinning if not the earth's core?

For a hollow earth to be real it seems that many assumptions that I currently hold would have to be thrown out. And the inner sun? How? I'm mostly replying to the pictures you posted. The earth has lots of holes and even large caverns but not hollow like the diagram.