The Church is very pro immunization

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Ferrisbueller
captain of 100

The Church is very pro immunization

Post by Ferrisbueller »

The last few news releases from the church newsroom have information about the church supporting immunization but even more by paying for them by the millions. Aligning with organizations that implement them and showcase it as a good cause. I don’t think they are going to ever admit anything wrong with immunizations. I see them defending immunizations by their alignments and their investments. The group leaders of these organizations have voiced the need for depopulation. It’s very concerning. Aligning with groups that are very questionable.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: The Church is very pro immunization

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

You're right. We have also officially joined with the United Nations Inter-Faith Task Force for Agenda 2030. They even wear the official rainbow lapels.

Can you imagine the first presidency wearing the swastika lapels during Hitler? What this is... Is a thousand times worse.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Right now we're at the cusp of people beginning to realize that the jab presents some major problems, particularly for young people (who, ironically, are generally low-risk for the virus). As more and more people catch on, I'll be curious to see what answer the Mormon leaders have for being proponents of an experimental medical treatment throughout. This could be the straw that breaks the camel's back that there are some real problems that will eventually break through people's cognitive dissonance.

You're not strengthening the faith when you kill off your adherents (unless you're a death cult, of course).

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

Ferrisbueller wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 8:09 pm It’s very concerning. Aligning with groups that are very questionable.
"Very questionable?". How about satanic? That's a better descriptor.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Doubling down some more, they are. Being even better Global Citizens.

God gives us each the choice to choose right or wrong and reap the reward of either.

Like the monkey clutching the rice in the coconut, the monkey suffers himself to be caught. This is the person who chooses the church over truth.

Subcomandante
captain of 1,000

Post by Subcomandante »

Ferrisbueller wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 8:09 pm The last few news releases from the church newsroom have information about the church supporting immunization but even more by paying for them by the millions. Aligning with organizations that implement them and showcase it as a good cause. I don’t think they are going to ever admit anything wrong with immunizations. I see them defending immunizations by their alignments and their investments. The group leaders of these organizations have voiced the need for depopulation. It’s very concerning. Aligning with groups that are very questionable.
Immunizations of virtually all types are good.

Valid questions have been raised about the current famous immunizations regarding a certain respiratory virus that became the fashion over the last two years.

It doesn't mean all of them are bad. I for one am thankful that there is virtually no more polio anywhere in the world, and that measles and smallpox among other viruses are no longer present in the world, except "surprise" those that didn't get vaccinated against them.

I am even more thankful that the Church is leading these efforts for immunizations the world over.

ransomme
captain of 1,000

Post by ransomme »

Subcomandante wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 2:51 am
Ferrisbueller wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 8:09 pm The last few news releases from the church newsroom have information about the church supporting immunization but even more by paying for them by the millions. Aligning with organizations that implement them and showcase it as a good cause. I don’t think they are going to ever admit anything wrong with immunizations. I see them defending immunizations by their alignments and their investments. The group leaders of these organizations have voiced the need for depopulation. It’s very concerning. Aligning with groups that are very questionable.

Valid questions have been raised about the current famous immunizations regarding a certain respiratory virus that became the fashion over the last two years.

It doesn't mean all of them are bad. I for one am thankful that there is virtually no more polio anywhere in the world, and that measles and smallpox among other viruses are no longer present in the world, except "surprise" those that didn't get vaccinated against them.

I am even more thankful that the Church is leading these efforts for immunizations the world over.
Wow what great faith you have in man and his vaccines.

Is vaccination a core function of the Church of the Lamb?

FYI it's not.

Going all super gun ho on vaccines is it of place at the very least.

Aligning itself with Epstein Islanders like Bill Gates, his foundation, GAVI, and WHO is down right stupid. Sooner or later that will become more apparent to the masses.

Vaccines are crude medical interventions that ignore most of the body's immune system. Not only that they purposefully poison the body to make the body respond more strongly. They are a cheap hack.

Vaccines take waaaaaay too much credit. Some are worthless like the annual money making fly shot. Some have negative effectiveness. Almost all vaccines were delivered to the public after the infection they were meant to prevent was already in massive decline in the population.

There may be a time and place for one or two, but they would be exceptions. Just like they don't cut off every infected limb anymore.

Besides that you seem ignorant of what's coming like tyrannical digital databases and other methods to track people and vaccinations. Plans for many more unnecessary vaccines. Yearly COVID boosters. And more.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

ransomme wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 3:40 am Plans for many more unnecessary vaccines. Yearly COVID boosters. And more.
I get a lift into church with one of the older ward members who seems to be dying from the shots. He took a reaction to the first Covid jag, with massive pain between the shoulders, but never told his doctor and only told anyone else six months later. I wouldn't give him two years. His heart is breaking down and so is his liver, and his brain doesn't seem to be working much these days from the attempts at conversation i have with him. It's all very sad.

He was upset yesterday because the health service here was wanting him to get shots on a Sunday at a very inconvenient location (for him) a good distance from his home. They make these appointments without bothering to consult you. I asked him what it was for. He had the letter with him and it was for "shingles and pneumococcal infection" – he didn't read the second one out because he couldn't even pronounce it properly and due to his diminished brain function he didn't have a clue what it meant. Pneumococcal infection is an interesting one because it is a lung disease.

The NHS' own website is quite damning. Would you want this?
https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/vaccinati ... e-effects/
Allergic reactions to the pneumococcal vaccine
Very occasionally, a child or adult may have a serious allergic reaction after either type of pneumococcal vaccination.

Known as an anaphylactic reaction, this can cause life-threatening breathing difficulties.

Anaphylaxis is a rare, serious side effect that can happen within minutes of the injection. It's very alarming at the time, but it can be treated with adrenaline.

The doctor or nurse giving the vaccine will have been trained to know how to treat anaphylactic reactions.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

Would it not be better to be healed through the power of God rather than to rely on man's ingenuity? In 4 Nephi we find the following:

2 And it came to pass in the thirty and sixth year, the people were all converted unto the Lord, upon all the face of the land, both Nephites and Lamanites, and there were no contentions and disputations among them, and every man did deal justly one with another.
3 And they had all things common among them; therefore there were not rich and poor, bond and free, but they were all made free, and partakers of the heavenly gift.
4 And it came to pass that the thirty and seventh year passed away also, and there still continued to be peace in the land.
5 And there were great and marvelous works wrought by the disciples of Jesus, insomuch that they did heal the sick, and raise the dead, and cause the lame to walk, and the blind to receive their sight, and the deaf to hear; and all manner of miracles did they work among the children of men; and in nothing did they work miracles save it were in the name of Jesus.

Our job as LDS was to establish Zion so that we could partake of the Heavenly Gift and then bring it to the remnant Israelites. The development of drugs requires a lot of money and our money is created by satanic people and is of value only to those who live in Babylon. Our Babylonian money will be worth zero very shortly. Why are the church Prophets, Seers and Revelators not screaming repentance and a return to a Zion way of life. This is the ONLY way we can receive God's protection and blessings. These blessings include the gift and power to heal, peace, protection from mortal enemies, eating the good of the land... you know the story.

Relying on science and man's brain is an insult to our Creator who has given us the Priesthood.

Mike

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

No they aren't.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Robin Hood wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 6:05 am
Subcomandante wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 2:51 am Immunizations of virtually all types are good.
No they aren't.
It's probably worth pointing out that we aren't and can't be immunised against the vast majority of bacteria and viruses we encounter. As I understand it, we come into contact with dozens of varieties everyday. Some of them may even be unknown to science. There may be some species that exists only in one square mile of land that no one is aware of.

But on the plus side, very few of these will do you any harm if your immune system is healthy. Many of the viruses out there just attack bacteria and keep their numbers down.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

Why are you so grateful?

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Many have been through this with you before Sub...you either have a short memory or not willing to deal with the facts. Polio was almost eradicated BEFORE the vax.

Look at the trend line...the vax didn't even steepen it...as in no effect.
Screenshot_20230123_072256_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20230123_072256_Gallery.jpg (82.55 KiB) Viewed 727 times

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Subcomandante wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 2:51 am Immunizations of virtually all types are good.
This claim is questionable. After comparing charts a while back I concluded that the efficiency of most vaccines is muddy water to say the least, as they are rolled out during the highest spikes of natural immunity. That’s without referencing negative side-effects. But the data doesn’t matter when you’re dealing with mass deception.

Never again will I, or my future family, receive another vaccine/immunization from the government.The health “experts” are proven liars, and there’s no data that can be shown that will restore their broken trust.

We tell people to leave abusive spouses and relationships but hold a double standard for the pharmaceutical industry. How many times are you (any person reading this) going to be gaslit and abused before you refuse to comply or believe the lies?

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Niemand wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 4:25 am
ransomme wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 3:40 am Plans for many more unnecessary vaccines. Yearly COVID boosters. And more.
I get a lift into church with one of the older ward members who seems to be dying from the shots. He took a reaction to the first Covid jag, with massive pain between the shoulders, but never told his doctor and only told anyone else six months later. I wouldn't give him two years. His heart is breaking down and so is his liver, and his brain doesn't seem to be working much these days from the attempts at conversation i have with him. It's all very sad.

He was upset yesterday because the health service here was wanting him to get shots on a Sunday at a very inconvenient location (for him) a good distance from his home. They make these appointments without bothering to consult you. I asked him what it was for. He had the letter with him and it was for "shingles and pneumococcal infection" – he didn't read the second one out because he couldn't even pronounce it properly and due to his diminished brain function he didn't have a clue what it meant. Pneumococcal infection is an interesting one because it is a lung disease.

Very occasionally, a child or adult may have a serious allergic reaction after either type of pneumococcal vaccination.

Known as an anaphylactic reaction, this can cause life-threatening breathing difficulties.

Anaphylaxis is a rare, serious side effect that can happen within minutes of the injection. It's very alarming at the time, but it can be treated with adrenaline.

The doctor or nurse giving the vaccine will have been trained to know how to treat anaphylactic reactions.
Very sad .
Maybe find another ride

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Chip wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 9:25 pm Doubling down some more, they are. Being even better Global Citizens.
I guess good global citizens should be on board with the depopulation agenda. For the benefit of the earth and all that.

What a far cry from the days when church leaders discouraged even the use of birth control!

Moss Man
captain of 100

Post by Moss Man »

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Niemand wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 6:24 am
Robin Hood wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 6:05 am
No they aren't.
It's probably worth pointing out that we aren't and can't be immunised against the vast majority of bacteria and viruses we encounter. As I understand it, we come into contact with dozens of varieties everyday. Some of them may even be unknown to science. There may be some species that exists only in one square mile of land that no one is aware of.

But on the plus side, very few of these will do you any harm if your immune system is healthy. Many of the viruses out there just attack bacteria and keep their numbers down.
That's why the lockdowns did people such a huge disservice, because the reactive immune system is like a muscle that needs to be exercised via exposure. Exposing it to a variety of bacteria and pathogens keeps it in good shape, particularly if we have sufficient nutrition. The germophobes are not doing themselves any favors with their repeated hand washing, etc. All if this is promoting a fear-based paradigm. Provide your body with the proper nutrition, etc., and it will handle these things on its own.

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

If you have a daughter, will you insist she get the HPV vaccine? What are your thoughts on the shingles vaccine? If immunizations are so good, why do some of them include ingredients such as thymerosol and aluminum? Do you approve of the use of aborted fetal tissue in vaccines?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

TwochurchesOnly wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 9:12 am
Niemand wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 4:25 am

Very sad .
Maybe find another ride
He just goes in the same car as me. Very little prospect of another one. I don't know most of the people in my ward anymore. Our current EQP is unknown to me. We've barely exchanged ten words with each other. I don't know who he's married to for example.

The old guy used to do a lot of work in the church, cleaning etc and I always saw to it that he got the recognition he deserved for that... because it often went unnoticed otherwise.

Sadly nowadays I can barely have a coherent conversation with him. I speak to him about various subjects he just grunts back at me like a dull minded teenager. We had a theft recently and I asked him about the time he'd been robbed some years ago. He couldn't remember it! I think the lockdowns damaged him psychologically and the shots have damaged him neurologically. He was on his own and had barely any contact with anyone, put on weight etc and that's before the government hoodwinked him.

The main issue is that he is a follower not a leader and when push came to shoved he obeyed.

Ferrisbueller
captain of 100

Post by Ferrisbueller »

The Church's support has reached 10 million women with a vaccine to keep them safe from maternal neonatal tetanus, helping to reduce the number of countries from 50 down to 12 where the burden has been high.
Newsroom

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Ferrisbueller wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 3:38 pm The Church's support has reached 10 million women with a vaccine to keep them safe from maternal neonatal tetanus, helping to reduce the number of countries from 50 down to 12 where the burden has been high.
Newsroom

(Should read "straitjacket". 🙃)
Attachments
Screenshot_20230123-225151_Brave.jpg
Screenshot_20230123-225151_Brave.jpg (173.09 KiB) Viewed 405 times

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Immunizations of virtually all types are good...

I for one am thankful that there is virtually no more polio anywhere in the world, and that measles and smallpox among other viruses are no longer present in the world, except "surprise" those that didn't get vaccinated against them.

Polio has merely been renamed. It's still around.

The reasons for vaccines are based on false premises, and that is germs cause disease.

Disease's associated microorganisms do not produce a disease condition any more than a vulture produces a dead rabbit or rats produce garbage.

We are living in the age of disinformed consent. Parents assume their doctors and their public health authorities are providing them with all relevant vaccine information. Bologna!

Since vaccines can kill and cause serious and debilitating lifelong damage, the vaccine administrator must provide that information to the client, in unambiguous fashion, regardless of the estimated size of the risk. It’s an ethical mandate that must be fulfilled, but it never is. There is a fundamental reason: medical schools don’t teach the history and nature of vaccine damage and death; nor do nursing and pharmacy schools. Yet doctors, nurses, and, these days, pharmacists, are the very ones who administer vaccines, and upon whom we rely for full information. Somewhere there is made a conscious decision to exclude the reality of serious vaccine damage from the curricula.

The CDC never mentions that it was the radical changes they made to the definition and diagnosis of polio, right after the vaccine was introduced, that eliminated most cases of the disease, not the vaccine: a conscious decision to manipulate the public in their vaccine decisions. Nor do they mention that once the vaccine was licensed, the CDC pulled all remaining diagnoses close to the vest, disallowing for automatic inclusion in annual polio statistics cases reported by private medical practices or local public health departments, and declaring that only they, the CDC, after ostensible thorough review and lab analysis, could officially validate a case.
(https://www.facebook.com/notes/great-mo ... 8097823233)

The diseased cellular environment is acidic and is created by a toxic diet, toxic environmental exposures and a toxic lifestyle. Bacteria break down to viruses, and viruses change to fungal forms and fungal forms to cancer cells in the body. This classical error of referring to symptoms as the disease, is perpetrated in all medical schools from the professors (whose bread is buttered by the pharmaceutical industry), to themedical students.

The reason why all physicians are kept in the dark by medical schools teaching Pasteur’s germ theory is that if they are taught the truth that it’s the inner condition of the patient (i.e. oxygen depravation, nutritional deficiencies, acidic pH, built up toxins in and around the cells, poor circulation, toxic emotions, etc.), not the germs that creates the growth medium for bacteria, viruses, parasites or cancer cell growth, the majority of doctors would throw away their script pad and surgical knife and focus their treatment protocols on reestablishing a healthy cellular environment, which keeps the germs, bacteria and viruses in check.

It’s not the bacteria or the viruses themselves that produce the disease, it’s the chemical by-products and constituents of these microorganisms enacting upon the unbalanced, malfunctioning cell metabolism of the human body that in actuality produce disease. If the body’s cellular metabolism and pH is perfectly balanced or poised, it is susceptible to no illness or disease.

So, no. Immunizations are not good, and are often harmful. Vaccinations definitely so, as it is a poisonous concoction.

No I am not happy that the church is promoting and financing vaccines world wide.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

There is not a single person on the earth promoting the covid shot that is not a dedicated disciple of satan. Not just a person that thinks Lucifer had the best plan, but an evil monster that delights in killing and harming God's children. There is no other possible reason to promote the shot. The truth is out. There are NO benefits to the shot. Millions are suffering side effects and many are dead.

The church hates your guts. Even if you are a tithe payer. What they love is the money from investing in Big Pharma. The church is "all in" for Agenda 2030.

Big Pharma has been 100% pure evil ever since they began prosecuting doctors for suggesting the use of herbs and such as God directed, instead of injecting poisons through the skin which God made to keep poison out.

mRNA is satan's counterfeit to God's immune system. The purpose is to repair God's supposed mistake in creating the immune system. In fact they would like to leave God out of it altogether. A healthy immune system laughs at covid.

Doctors do have their place. But it is in the emergency room and not in passing out poison.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Subcomandante wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 2:51 am I am even more thankful that the Church is leading these efforts for immunizations the world over.
How a polio vaccine caused a polio outbreak in London not so long ago.

viewtopic.php?p=1278252&hilit=Polio+london#p1278252

I quote:
Vaccine-derived poliovirus has the potential to spread, particularly in communities where vaccine uptake is lower,” said Dr Vanessa Saliba, consultant epidemiologist at the UKHSA. “On rare occasions it can cause paralysis in people who are not fully vaccinated, so if you or your child are not up to date with your polio vaccinations it’s important you contact your GP to catch up or if unsure check your red book.”
Yeah, that's right Dr. Saliba, we need more vaccine uptake in the areas where it is lower, to fight "vaccine-derived" disease.

Am I the only one confused here? I thought the point of vaccines was to prevent outbreaks not to help cause them. Particularly when said vaccine-derived disease can cause paralysis.

(GP = General Practioner, i.e. your local doc. UKHSA = UK Health Security Agency)