Russell M. Nelson: Prophet or Shyster

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.

Is Russell M. Nelson a Prophet or Otherwise?

Poll ended at January 22nd, 2023, 8:16 am

True prophet?
19%
False prophet?
52%
Otherwise?
29%

Total votes: 96
larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Russell M. Nelson: Prophet or Shyster

Post by larsenb »

marc wrote: January 20th, 2023, 7:20 pm Watch Ben McClintock's video now:

https://treeoflibertysociety.com/invasionbook/
Ben really limns out what is going on locally in terms of 'secret' societies and their interconnections, the extent of which, I had little idea. It all fits together.

And the claims the Alfalfa Club makes for themselves in their book; The Origin, History and Object of the Alfalfa Club, are truly astonishing. If the claims have even a particle of truth, it makes their current president, Mitt Romney, look even more sinister.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Jason wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 5:33 pm
larsenb wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 5:14 pm
Jason wrote: January 16th, 2023, 9:38 pm Owl n Key club…not the Bones. Also like CFR and compartmentalized…need to know…levels of Masonry…circles within circles…etc. In other words completely naive innocents can rub shoulders with the nefarious without knowing in such circles…

Needless to say not much if anything of any real importance… . . . . .
Certainly a comfortable assumption. I'm prone to it. But is it true? What about Elder Robert Hales, a former president of the U S&B?
Yeah there's an old captioned photo that discusses Robert Hales being a member as well.

But as I pointed out with Nephi...unless you were inside their heads you don't know...don't even know anything beyond the fact that they were members at one point in time.

If it was along the lines of the Clinton's or the Bush's or so many others with hundreds of whistleblowers telling the same basic story of body counts, drug dealing, assassination, and corruption from numerous different viewpoints...see it differently....but no these guys belonged to a remote branch (U of U of all places...and certainly didn't have the standing then in the world as it does now...there is the Eccles family though) as young men...maybe made some oaths.

Speaking of oaths...10's of thousands as young men have made an oath to protect the Constitution against all enemies (foreign & domestic)...including myself...yet the realities of living up to that oath...well pretty much none do.

And pretty much need to ignore all the good works...and latch onto what are perceived to be a few bad works...to take the positions a few on here choose to....

No man can serve two masters....
There is a UofU yearbook picture of Hales, listing him as the president of their S&B in about 1954. Give McCIntlock's video posted above, a watch to get the flavor of the UofU chapter from various local articles over the years. It really doesn't sound very savory, at all . . . . which is emphasized by photos of some of the black-robed and hooded/white-masked members shown in 2015/18 articles in the Daily Utah Chronicle.

Then you have all the revelations about the Yale chapter over the past 40-50 years, to include Anthony Sutton's book, America's Secret Establishment, and it strongly smacks of the sinister.

And learning that Sen Bob Bennett was a member, rather underscores the significance of a run-in my wife had with him on a meeting where she brought up 9/11 and the fall of Bldg 7 . . . .

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

larsenb wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 6:38 pm . . . . And the claims the Alfalfa Club makes for themselves in their book; The Origin, History and Object of the Alfalfa Club, are truly astonishing. If the claims have even a particle of truth, it makes their current president, Mitt Romney, look even more sinister.
Does any know if Ben has made the full contents of the Alfalfa book available??

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

larsenb wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 7:00 pm
larsenb wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 6:38 pm . . . . And the claims the Alfalfa Club makes for themselves in their book; The Origin, History and Object of the Alfalfa Club, are truly astonishing. If the claims have even a particle of truth, it makes their current president, Mitt Romney, look even more sinister.
Does any know if Ben has made the full contents of the Alfalfa book available??
I'll ask him and get back to you.

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

He said it's in the member portal: https://treeoflibertysociety.com/

Ben said, "The current plan is to publish it in full and volume two but until then it's a thank you for those that support our efforts."

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 5:48 pm
And pretty much need to ignore all the good works...and latch onto what are perceived to be a few bad works...to take the positions a few on here choose to....

“Perceived”… that’s funny.
Sure is...not nearly as funny though as Einstein's theory of expectations...with the same repetitious iterations...

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

larsenb wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 6:53 pm
Jason wrote: January 16th, 2023, 9:38 pm Owl n Key club…not the Bones. Also like CFR and compartmentalized…need to know…levels of Masonry…circles within circles…etc. In other words completely naive innocents can rub shoulders with the nefarious without knowing in such circles…

Needless to say not much if anything of any real importance… . . . . .
Certainly a comfortable assumption. I'm prone to it. But is it true? What about Elder Robert Hales, a former president of the U S&B?
Yeah there's an old captioned photo that discusses Robert Hales being a member as well.

But as I pointed out with Nephi...unless you were inside their heads you don't know...don't even know anything beyond the fact that they were members at one point in time.

If it was along the lines of the Clinton's or the Bush's or so many others with hundreds of whistleblowers telling the same basic story of body counts, drug dealing, assassination, and corruption from numerous different viewpoints...see it differently....but no these guys belonged to a remote branch (U of U of all places...and certainly didn't have the standing then in the world as it does now...there is the Eccles family though) as young men...maybe made some oaths.

Speaking of oaths...10's of thousands as young men have made an oath to protect the Constitution against all enemies (foreign & domestic)...including myself...yet the realities of living up to that oath...well pretty much none do.

There is a UofU yearbook picture of Hales, listing him as the president of their S&B in about 1954. Give McCIntlock's video posted above, a watch to get the flavor of the UofU chapter from various local articles over the years. It really doesn't sound very savory, at all . . . . which is emphasized by photos of some of the black-robed and hooded/white-masked members shown in 2015/18 articles in the Daily Utah Chronicle.

Then you have all the revelations about the Yale chapter over the past 40-50 years, to include Anthony Sutton's book, America's Secret Establishment, and it strongly smacks of the sinister.

And learning that Sen Bob Bennett was a member, rather underscores the significance of a run-in my wife had with him on a meeting where she brought up 9/11 and the fall of Bldg 7 . . . .
Yeah there's certainly some pictures...like the newspaper wedding announcement.

Good book by Anthony Sutton...

But unless someone has an inside look...it's like saying Elder Gong was an insider in the CFR...when thousands of businessmen were/are members and very few are inside circle folks...

Whole list of books I've compiled on the history here -
https://yophat.blogspot.com/2009/05/reading-list.html

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Jason wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 8:15 pm

But unless someone has an inside look...it's like saying Elder Gong was an insider in the CFR...when thousands of businessmen were/are members and very few are inside circle folks...

According to Dr. Daniel Peterson, Elder Gong was on some type of committee giving advice to Dubya in the early days of his Presidency, and urged Bush to attack Iraq, even though Husein had nothing to do with 9/11. Another recent video posted somewhere on this blog showed or quoted Gong espousing very thorough-going globalist sentiments/positions.
Last edited by larsenb on January 22nd, 2023, 8:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

larsenb wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 8:28 pm
Jason wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 8:15 pm

According to Dr. Daniel Peterson, Elder Gong was on some type of committee giving advice to Dubya in the early days of his Presidency, and urged Bush to attack Iraq, even though Husein had to do with 9/11. Another recent video posted somewhere on this blog showed or quoted Gong espousing very thorough-going globalist sentiments/positions.
If you really want to get down to brass tacks and evidence...why not pick on J. Reuben Clark who openly admitted to working for secret combinations?

The foundation for the stance on Covid was set in 1942...
The 1942 First Presidency declared, “The Church is and must be against war. . . . It cannot regard war as a righteous means of settling international disputes; these should and could be settled—the nations agreeing—by peaceful negotiations and adjustments.” The statement defined the Church’s stance on war: “The Church itself cannot wage war, unless and until the Lord shall issue new commands. . . . But the Church membership are citizens or subjects of sovereignties over which the Church has no control.”

Therefore, when Latter-day Saints are called “into the armed service of any country to which they owe allegiance, their highest civic duty requires that they meet that call. If, harkening to that call and obeying those in command over them, they shall take the lives of those who fight against them, that will not make of them murderers. . . . For it would be a cruel God that would punish His children as moral sinners for acts done by them as the innocent instrumentalities of a sovereign whom He had told them to obey and whose will they were powerless to resist.
....some years back I devoted a couple weeks to assembling a history of church leader commentary with some highlights or Blipits of history...
viewtopic.php?p=239554#p239554

...I start on Skull n Bones in the 2nd Installment...

...church leaders (past and present) know the history as good or better than anyone...and who the players are...as well as the compromise required to survive in a wicked world until God changes things up...or the people repent...but that last part is a very long shot is it not...this forum providing plenty of evidence by itself over the past decade or two...

...as a people we certainly can't say we weren't warned...and we certainly can't say we don't rightfully have it coming...

...and it's downright dastardly to lay the blame on the church leaders when as a people we've made our collective choices and now beginning to reap our just rewards (much much more coming quickly our way)...as if we have no personal responsibility for the affairs as they are today...

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Jason wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 8:31 pm . . . .. If you really want to get down to brass tacks and evidence...why not pick on J. Reuben Clark who openly admitted to working for secret combinations?

The 1942 First Presidency declared, “The Church is and must be against war. . . . It cannot regard war as a righteous means of settling international disputes; these should and could be settled—the nations agreeing—by peaceful negotiations and adjustments.” The statement defined the Church’s stance on war: “The Church itself cannot wage war, unless and until the Lord shall issue new commands. . . . But the Church membership are citizens or subjects of sovereignties over which the Church has no control.”

Therefore, when Latter-day Saints are called “into the armed service of any country to which they owe allegiance, their highest civic duty requires that they meet that call. If, harkening to that call and obeying those in command over them, they shall take the lives of those who fight against them, that will not make of them murderers. . . . For it would be a cruel God that would punish His children as moral sinners for acts done by them as the innocent instrumentalities of a sovereign whom He had told them to obey and whose will they were powerless to resist.”
Cleon Skousen had collected a lot of inside information and personal writings from J. Reuben Clark, to include the role Clark had played in helping to scuttle the League of Nations; and how, as you say, in working essentially as an economic hit-man for the elites, he learned about them, enough to tag them and start working against them.

Cleon claimed that Clark, after being essentially inactive during his early professional life, approached the leaders of the Church at the time, to inform them about what he had learned, and based on this information coupled with his professional/political successes, they groomed him for about a year and then brought him straight into being a member of the 1st Presidency, with essentially no prior Church leadership experiences.

Clark had been privy to some of the highest deliberations of the elites, to include Bernard Baruch, etc. One of JR Clark's assertions, according to what we learned from C. Skousen, was that the elites were planning a new war, in their attempt to create a world wide organization for the world's nations.

The Creator heard much of what I've just said, and could confirm or correct what I've just claimed, if he has the inclination, which I doubt he has, even if he reads this.

My own reaction to the Church's statement on the obligation to serve in the armed services of our country, is that service should be the individual's choice, and should be avoided if the country is involved in wars that don't fit Christian just war theory. A powerful case for this theory is made in the Book of Mormon, which I think should be sufficient for Mormons to claim conscientious objection/deferment.

Not sure what you are driving at with the rest of your post. Currently, most of what I'm seeing on this forum is that the majority have objected to the Brethren pushing the clot shots and their cozying up to progressive cultural trends and institutions that fit the globalist agenda and machinations. Not much more complicated than that.

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

larsenb wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 9:01 pm
Jason wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 8:31 pm . . . .. If you really want to get down to brass tacks and evidence...why not pick on J. Reuben Clark who openly admitted to working for secret combinations?

Therefore, when Latter-day Saints are called “into the armed service of any country to which they owe allegiance, their highest civic duty requires that they meet that call. If, harkening to that call and obeying those in command over them, they shall take the lives of those who fight against them, that will not make of them murderers. . . . For it would be a cruel God that would punish His children as moral sinners for acts done by them as the innocent instrumentalities of a sovereign whom He had told them to obey and whose will they were powerless to resist.”
Cleon Skousen had collected a lot of inside information and personal writings from J. Reuben Clark, to include the role Clark had played in helping to scuttle the League of Nations; and how, as you say, in working essentially as an economic hit-man for the elites, he learned about them, enough to tag them and start working against them.

Cleon claimed that Clark, after being essentially inactive during his early professional life, approached the leaders of the Church at the time, to inform them about what he had learned, and based on this information coupled with his professional/political successes, they groomed him for about a year and then brought him straight into being a member of the 1st Presidency, with essentially no prior Church leadership experiences.

Clark had been privy to some of the highest deliberations of the elites, to include Bernard Baruch, etc. One of JR Clark's assertions, according to what we learned from C. Skousen, was that the elites were planning a new war, in their attempt to create a world wide organization for the world's nations.

The Creator heard much of what I've just said, and could confirm or correct what I've just claimed, if he has the inclination, which I doubt he has, even if he reads this.

My own reaction to the Church's statement on the obligation to serve in the armed services of our country, is that service should be the individual's choice, and should be avoided if the country is involved in wars that don't fit Christian just war theory. A powerful case for this theory is made in the Book of Mormon, which I think should be sufficient for Mormons to claim conscientious objection/deferment.

Not sure what you are driving at with the rest of your post. Currently, most of what I'm seeing on this forum is that the majority have objected to the Brethren pushing the clot shots and their cozying up to progressive cultural trends and institutions that fit the globalist agenda and machinations. Not much more complicated than that.
...you seem like you were on a mission to convict...so I was responding where there was a clear admission or evidence of having served the conspiratorial interests by a church leader...

...if you read back through my historical efforts more than a decade ago...you'll note Brother Clark is quoted more than any other...for good reasons which you've touched upon a few...

...and Cleon Skousen was certainly fond of J. Reuban Clark...and I certainly greatly admire both those men...
Last edited by Jason on January 22nd, 2023, 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

I can confirm that from my research, the Clark situation deserves far more attention than it’s received to this point. Clark, N. Eldon Tanner, Bennett, Smoot, David Kennedy.

With the revelation that the CIA top brass had talked to the highest leaders of the church and been told that the Church was aligned with the CIA’s mission (Apostle or Aristocrat thread), I think the proper posture for us as members is to assume there was, and probably still is, a warm, friendly relationship between the two organizations and that many resources were and are being shared between them.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Jason wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 9:12 pm

...you seem like you were on a mission to convict...so I was responding where there was a clear admission or evidence of having served the conspiratorial interests by a church leader...

...if you read back through my historical efforts more than a decade ago...you'll note Brother Clark is quoted more than any other...for good reasons which you've touched upon a few...

...and Cleon Skousen was certainly fond of J. Reuban Clark...and I certainly greatly admire both those men...
Just data points that are tough to ignore. Another one for me, was a 2018 video showing RMN basically praising Jacinda Ardern in a rather fulsome way, an individual who is a devotee of the WEF and one of their trained leaders; and with Elder Gong joining in w/enthusiastic elucidation. Data points. Why ignore them?

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

[quote=Jason post_id=1344241 time=1674444699

."..and it's downright dastardly to lay the blame on the church leaders when as a people we've made our collective choices and now beginning to reap our just rewards (much much more coming quickly our way)...as if we have no personal responsibility for the affairs as they are today...
[/quote]"

A bridge way to far on that line...notice what you called them..."leaders".

...And what have these "leaders" done with that sacred responsibility? They have gotten a bunch of people KILLED and INJURED because of their reckless "urging" BS!!!

The Barrington Declaration was public way before August 2021. Dr. McCullough, Dr. Malone, Frontline Doctors and many others were publicly warning about the clot-shot way BEFORE the August letter. What the hell was ex-cardiologist RMN thinking? You DON'T offer medical advice to 16 million people unless you have looked at both sides, done your homework, looked at the track record of mRNA tech in the past.

Sorry, but "it seemed good with the Holly ghost" doesn't feed the bulldog.

THERE IS NO ONE ELSE TO BLAME but the church leaders. They screwed up...BIG-TIME...and it appears they are adding insult to injury by not offering a retraction, apology or even parroting warnings that the CDC has even issued....they just pretend it never happened....crickets.

THEY ARE TOTALLY TO BLAME on this. They could have said nothing. They could have said use your own best judgment. Even BETTER...they could have done some freaking homework and issued a WARNING not to get it!

But no...they had to offer medical advice. I hope they see massive lawsuits drain their Ensign Peak Advisors account. That might actually teach them a lesson.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

larsenb wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 6:38 pm
marc wrote: January 20th, 2023, 7:20 pm Watch Ben McClintock's video now:

https://treeoflibertysociety.com/invasionbook/
Ben really limns out what is going on locally in terms of 'secret' societies and their interconnections, the extent of which, I had little idea. It all fits together.

And the claims the Alfalfa Club makes for themselves in their book; The Origin, History and Object of the Alfalfa Club, are truly astonishing. If the claims have even a particle of truth, it makes their current president, Mitt Romney, look even more sinister.
Mitt Romney whose brother is U of U Salt Lake chapter Skull and Bones....🤔🤫 ☠️

Mauistacy
Hi, I'm new.

Post by Mauistacy »

RMN Skull and bones
RMN Skull and bones
E2FE101A-E6B6-4E1D-9031-AEB018D81C75.jpeg (281.88 KiB) Viewed 339 times

OldGlory
captain of 50

Post by OldGlory »

The Red Pill wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 9:48 pm [quote=Jason post_id=1344241 time=1674444699

."..and it's downright dastardly to lay the blame on the church leaders when as a people we've made our collective choices and now beginning to reap our just rewards (much much more coming quickly our way)...as if we have no personal responsibility for the affairs as they are today...
"

A bridge way to far on that line...notice what you called them..."leaders".

...And what have these "leaders" done with that sacred responsibility? They have gotten a bunch of people KILLED and INJURED because of their reckless "urging" BS!!!

The Barrington Declaration was public way before August 2021. Dr. McCullough, Dr. Malone, Frontline Doctors and many others were publicly warning about the clot-shot way BEFORE the August letter. What the hell was ex-cardiologist RMN thinking? You DON'T offer medical advice to 16 million people unless you have looked at both sides, done your homework, looked at the track record of mRNA tech in the past.

Sorry, but "it seemed good with the Holly ghost" doesn't feed the bulldog.

THERE IS NO ONE ELSE TO BLAME but the church leaders. They screwed up...BIG-TIME...and it appears they are adding insult to injury by not offering a retraction, apology or even parroting warnings that the CDC has even issued....they just pretend it never happened....crickets.

THEY ARE TOTALLY TO BLAME on this. They could have said nothing. They could have said use your own best judgment. Even BETTER...they could have done some freaking homework and issued a WARNING not to get it!

But no...they had to offer medical advice. I hope they see massive lawsuits drain their Ensign Peak Advisors account. That might actually teach them a lesson.
[/quote]

The thing is, they didn’t screw up. They knew exactly what they were doing. They’ve signed onto the nwo and they did exactly what they were told to do. We are some of the most obedient sheeple on the planet. So of course the members followed without thinking. There will be no apologies because they did it on purpose.

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 20th, 2023, 9:04 am
Robin Hood wrote: January 20th, 2023, 9:02 am It was 2nd March 1980.
I was on my mission at the time.
I think I was still nursing at the time. :)
I was on my mission, too, so have respect for your Elders ;)

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

BigT wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 5:27 pm I was on my mission, too, so have respect for your Elders ;)
:shock: :shock:
8-)

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

larsenb wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 9:25 pm
Jason wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 9:12 pm

Just data points that are tough to ignore. Another one for me, was a 2018 video showing RMN basically praising Jacinda Ardern in a rather fulsome way, an individual who is a devotee of the WEF and one of their trained leaders; and with Elder Gong joining in w/enthusiastic elucidation. Data points. Why ignore them?
What did you expect him to do? Piss off a world leader...tell her she was on a quick trip to hell? What good does that do?

If you are going to get pissy about stuff...I'd push more on why choosing Sharon Eubanks...who's in as deep or deeper than anyone when it comes to the WEF and it's ancillaries...but Captain Moroni used spies did he not? Not saying I know...but she's playing it up for one side or the other. I don't have all the data points to know...and I'm not going to make mostly blind ignorant assumptions on it. I haven't sat in on the meetings...nor privy to what God has instructed them. And it doesn't really matter...I get my own revelation...make my own choices as to what I put in my body...inject under my skin.

I do know it's still His church. Lives, events, and nature are in His hands. The temple work and ordinances are real. Spirit doesn't get much stronger anywhere else...with perhaps an exception from time to time at home. Binding families together for eternity. Doesn't get much more important than that.

I don't ignore the data points. Well aware. But I'm also not ignoring the good data points. Some here would have you believe the church is fundamentally flawed going back to Brigham (1st step away from Joseph Smith)...despite all the work and success that has transpired in the church since those very early days(fulfillment of prophesy)...dissemination of the BoM, saving ordinances and covenants, etc etc etc. Of course they start with criticism of the current...but over time they lose their testimony and get critical of everything going back to the beginning...although they do tend to hold on to Joseph Smith and the Book of Mormon ignoring the fact they wouldn't even possess a knowledge of those things without all those that followed.

Funny thing is the story is always the same...I've laid it out on here numerous times over the past decade or so. Predicted excommunications a year before they happened.

viewtopic.php?p=1064519#p1064519

To each their own on it though...good luck!
Last edited by Jason on January 24th, 2023, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Jason wrote: January 24th, 2023, 9:03 pm
If you are going to get pissy about stuff...I'd push more on why choosing Sharon Eubanks...who's in as deep or deeper than anyone when it comes to the WEF and it's ancillaries...but Captain Moroni used spies did he not? Not saying I know...but she's playing it up for one side or the other. I don't have all the data points to know...and I'm not going to make mostly blind ignorant assumptions on it. I haven't sat in on the meetings...nor privy to what God has instructed them.

I do know it's still His church. Lives, events, and nature are in His hands.
I doubt Moroni’s “spies” brought queer friends around the campfire to talk about their eternal identity. I think a lot of people are confused around here.

When they teach false doctrine that directly contradicts the word of the Lord, then we should start discussing just how far they have fallen: https://www.reluctantwatchman.com/hand-foot-eye

Jason
Master of Puppets

Post by Jason »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 24th, 2023, 9:05 pm
If you are going to get pissy about stuff...I'd push more on why choosing Sharon Eubanks...who's in as deep or deeper than anyone when it comes to the WEF and it's ancillaries...but Captain Moroni used spies did he not? Not saying I know...but she's playing it up for one side or the other. I don't have all the data points to know...and I'm not going to make mostly blind ignorant assumptions on it. I haven't sat in on the meetings...nor privy to what God has instructed them.

I doubt Moroni’s “spies” brought queer friends around the campfire to talk about their eternal identity. I think a lot of people are confused around here.
LOL...that's what you got out of all that...why am I not surprised...

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Jason wrote: January 24th, 2023, 9:10 pm
Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 24th, 2023, 9:05 pm

LOL...that's what you got out of all that...why am I not surprised...
No… just the only part I cared to comment on. To even suggest that the church is covertly navigating the whore of Babylon, while partaking of her many fruits, is a bit silly IMO.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

BigT wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 5:27 pm
Interesting.

I began my mission in Sept 1980, but since I'm female, the odds are high that I'm older than you and Robin Hood. 😁

BigT
captain of 100

Post by BigT »

Silver Pie wrote: January 25th, 2023, 6:35 pm
BigT wrote: January 23rd, 2023, 5:27 pm
Interesting.

I began my mission in Sept 1980, but since I'm female, the odds are high that I'm older than you and Robin Hood. 😁
Hmm… I went out in 1978 but was 21 then, so…