Marred Servant

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Re: Marred Servant

Post by darknesstolight »

DJB wrote: January 20th, 2023, 6:30 pm
darknesstolight wrote: January 20th, 2023, 8:29 am
DJB wrote: January 19th, 2023, 5:32 pm
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 19th, 2023, 10:54 am

How will you know the real deal. :?:
Easy. There are so many scriptures instructing us on how to discern him when he comes as the preparer of the way before the 2nd coming. He will be like Moses and have power over the elements eventually, but not at first. He will bring forth scripture.
viewtopic.php?p=1331969#p1331969

Not what you were looking for?

😆 Nope. All I see in that thread is out of world philosophies mingled with the wickerman I’m afraid
Was this a gut feeling or an Alma test?

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

DJB wrote: January 20th, 2023, 9:11 pm I seek for truth no matter where it’s found...😊🙏
...except for if I have to seek in mathematical equations or seek within the words Michael Sherwin. Other than that, I seek for truth EVERYWHERE.

Seriously but not stern!

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

darknesstolight wrote: January 20th, 2023, 11:57 pm
DJB wrote: January 20th, 2023, 9:11 pm I seek for truth no matter where it’s found...😊🙏
...except for if I have to seek in mathematical equations or seek within the words Michael Sherwin. Other than that, I seek for truth EVERYWHERE.

Seriously but not stern!

Is Seriously but not stern a tuple. :?:

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 21st, 2023, 12:00 am

Seriously but not stern!

Is Seriously but not stern a tuple. :?:
Its a python thing. I asked my brother. See what he says.

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

darknesstolight wrote: January 20th, 2023, 11:46 pm
DJB wrote: January 19th, 2023, 5:32 pm

Easy. There are so many scriptures instructing us on how to discern him when he comes as the preparer of the way before the 2nd coming. He will be like Moses and have power over the elements eventually, but not at first. He will bring forth scripture.

😆 Nope. All I see in that thread is out of world philosophies mingled with the wickerman I’m afraid

Just my interpretation is different. He may be correct and I may be wrong. I just didn’t feel it was accurate.

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

Seriously but not stern!

I know that the law of God consists of mathematical equations. I’m not a fool, Atleast not in that area 😆 However, I know that the gospel is simple and has layers of truth that can be unlocked with the right keys and obedience.

I just don’t believe that the Lord’s Servant will be known and revealed by mathematical equations in the timing of earthquakes. He will be a judge to the wicked and may very well cause earthquakes, but that comes later in his ministry.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

DJB wrote: January 21st, 2023, 3:44 am

Seriously but not stern!

I know that the law of God consists of mathematical equations. I’m not a fool, Atleast not in that area 😆 However, I know that the gospel is simple and has layers of truth that can be unlocked with the right keys and obedience.

I just don’t believe that the Lord’s Servant will be known and revealed by mathematical equations in the timing of earthquakes. He will be a judge to the wicked and may very well cause earthquakes, but that comes later in his ministry.

We enjoy previews of many great movies.

Why not this be the case. :?:

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 21st, 2023, 3:56 am

Seriously but not stern!

May I ask you a personal question BND?

Q1. Do you believe that Joseph Smith Jr was a Prophet of God?

Q2. Do you believe that the Book of Mormon is the word of God?

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

Seriously but not stern!

It very well could be, but there doesn’t seem to be a type of that in the scriptures that I know of 🤷‍♂️

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

DJB wrote: January 21st, 2023, 4:07 am

Seriously but not stern!

It very well could be, but there doesn’t seem to be a type of that in the scriptures that I know of 🤷‍♂️
Jesus’s visit to the temple when he was twelve and his visit of the woman at the well.

Some things were obvious to me, while other things may of been obvious to others.

Sure a 5.7 only shook things up enough to land Moroni’s Instrument.

Everybody has to start somewhere.

Even you.

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 21st, 2023, 5:40 am

Jesus’s visit to the temple when he was twelve and his visit of the woman at the well.

Some things were obvious to me, while other things may of been obvious to others.

Even you.
Jesus meeting the women at the well was marriage symbolism.

There are many 5.7 magnitude earthquakes all the time, and how does that announce someone’s mission from God?

I went on your website and looked over it a few times to see if I missed something. Where in the rule book does it say that Month comes first and century comes last?? Here in Australia the Day comes before the month. Also Christ is not Jesus’s name. It’s a title meaning anointed one.

I’m actually blown away that you would go to all these lengths to organise a church over your idea of numbers and there sequencing patterns. So much for words filled with truth that can uplift one’s soul to a fountain of truth…. What’s the message here of this church of yours???? Do you confess the divinity of the Bible and Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants and Pearl of Great Price???

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

DJB wrote: January 21st, 2023, 6:20 pm

Even you.

There are many 5.7 magnitude earthquakes all the time, and how does that announce someone’s mission from God?

I went on your website and looked over it a few times to see if I missed something. Where in the rule book does it say that Month comes first and century comes last?? Here in Australia the Day comes before the month. Also Christ is not Jesus’s name. It’s a title meaning anointed one.

I’m actually blown away that you would go to all these lengths to organise a church over your idea of numbers and there sequencing patterns. So much for words filled with truth that can uplift one’s soul to a fountain of truth…. What’s the message here of this church of yours???? Do you confess the divinity of the Bible and Book of Mormon, the Doctrine and Covenants and Pearl of Great Price???
See video and stuff
viewtopic.php?p=1211550#p1211550

There was some personal connections made.

Only one 5.7 landed Moroni’s Instrument.

Submit one form to the IRS = Done.

A willingness to believe in the March 8 and March 18th miracles.

The seventh seal opened in 2010 as the conclusion of the 2002 message.

Christ, the Bible, BOM and some posted material, that may become better defined, God willing.

The month day order thing is interesting as it pertains to 2448 and a recent photo I posted.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

DJB wrote: January 21st, 2023, 3:38 am

Just my interpretation is different. He may be correct and I may be wrong. I just didn’t feel it was accurate.
So are you aware of Alma test?

It's in the book of Alma, I believe chapter 32.

See if it applies

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

darknesstolight wrote: January 21st, 2023, 7:00 pm

See if it applies

If you are referring to the test of planting a seed and see if it takes root and brings forth fruit, yes I am aware of the “Alma test”

I use that often in my life. It really is a wonderful test to see if something bears fruit and is of God or not.

I generally go through that process to see if I’m decieved or if others bring messages of God. A few other times, but if I see right away that something doesn’t align with doctrine and can easily be discerned that something or someone is a false messenger I don’t apply it.

Let’s say if a messenger comes to me and says they are a messenger from God with a message for me. If they do not have a testimony of Jesus Christ or The restoration of the gospel, including Joseph being a prophet and the Book of Mormon being another witness of Christ, I dismiss them immediately and feel no need to see if their works or message sprout or bear fruit..

Hope that answers your question 😊

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

BeNotDeceived wrote: January 21st, 2023, 6:42 pm

Even you.

See video and stuff

Christ, the Bible, BOM and some posted material, that may become better defined, God willing.

The month day order thing is interesting as it pertains to 2448 and a recent photo I posted.
I cannot disagree with the personal connections you have made. That’s between you and God. I hope he is speaking to you on your level 🙏

Moroni’s Mic drop during the earthquake was brilliantly and definitely a sign from God. I have my own theories as to what that meant, but they are just that, theories.

I am absolutely convinced through personal experiences that the 7th seal as not been opened yet, but will open in 2024

I’m open to any true messengers, and if you or Michael Sherwin or Alaris bring forth scriptures that I can receive a witness off, I’m all in 👍 I’m still open to the Davidic Servant being John the Revelator.

Valo
captain of 100

Post by Valo »

DJB wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 4:12 am

See if it applies

If you are referring to the test of planting a seed and see if it takes root and brings forth fruit, yes I am aware of the “Alma test”

I use that often in my life. It really is a wonderful test to see if something bears fruit and is of God or not.

I generally go through that process to see if I’m decieved or if others bring messages of God. A few other times, but if I see right away that something doesn’t align with doctrine and can easily be discerned that something or someone is a false messenger I don’t apply it.

Let’s say if a messenger comes to me and says they are a messenger from God with a message for me. If they do not have a testimony of Jesus Christ or The restoration of the gospel, including Joseph being a prophet and the Book of Mormon being another witness of Christ, I dismiss them immediately and feel no need to see if their works or message sprout or bear fruit..

So you have a method of testing a seed to see whether the seed and/or the fruit of seed bears is good/bad without planting it?

It's almost like picking and choosing.

ao

DJB
captain of 100

Post by DJB »

Valo wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 6:20 am
DJB wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 4:12 am

See if it applies

So you have a method of testing a seed to see whether the seed and/or the fruit of seed bears is good/bad without planting it?

It's almost like picking and choosing.

ao
Um, yeah….. No.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

DJB wrote: January 22nd, 2023, 4:23 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: January 21st, 2023, 6:42 pm

Even you.

See video and stuff

I cannot disagree with the personal connections you have made. That’s between you and God. I hope he is speaking to you on your level 🙏

Moroni’s Mic drop during the earthquake was brilliantly and definitely a sign from God. I have my own theories as to what that meant, but they are just that, theories.

I am absolutely convinced through personal experiences that the 7th seal as not been opened yet, but will open in 2024

I’m open to any true messengers, and if you or Michael Sherwin or Alaris bring forth scriptures that I can receive a witness off, I’m all in 👍 I’m still open to the Davidic Servant being John the Revelator.
Yea,

Do you think The Church of the March 8 Miracle has a catchy ring. :?:

He’s been giving me hints since 1980 that help me know what to BOLO for.

MJS told us about PPP’s wagon route, then 5.7 quake with amazing timing sealed the deal.

His propellor post told us how the Bible said 2010 is when the seventh seal opened.

Makes sense an angel type image may be involved, and a trumpet too if ya think about it.

Backwards and forwards was terms used to describe a recent 484 picture anomaly.

Maybe you got an impression about 2024, but it’s related to something similar.

It took about 16 years to figure out the conclusion.

2448 is an interesting number for some reason.

Others posting here are seeing signs.

And adding insights too.

. . . * . . . . . . . . **

Like that. :!: