The Sherri Dew talk Prophets can see around corners

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Ferrisbueller
captain of 100

The Sherri Dew talk Prophets can see around corners

Post by Ferrisbueller »

The example she uses about missionaries getting cell phones is misleading and wrong. It’s a complete nothing burger also. The church leaders get constant intelligence from those in government. They knew what was coming not by inspiration or revelation but from sources within certain powerful circles. I am not saying they don’t receive revelation. I am saying they knew what was coming from other sources other than God with Covid and high chances also benefiting financially.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: The Sherri Dew talk Prophets can see around corners

Post by endlessQuestions »

How do you know that?

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Ya insider trading.

Rumpelstiltskin
captain of 1,000

Post by Rumpelstiltskin »

Ferrisbueller wrote: January 21st, 2023, 4:05 pm I am not saying they don’t receive revelation.
Ok. If you won't, I will. They do not get revelation. After the COVID jab "godsend" farce, there is no way any of the First Presidency or the Twelve can claim to be "prophets, seers, and revelators." At least not with credibility. That monumental of a screw up claiming that God wanted the killer jab for all proves that not one of them has inspiration let alone revelation. The doubling down on it at every turn provides additional proof of this.

Ferrisbueller
captain of 100

Post by Ferrisbueller »

I knew bioterrorism was going to happen at the end of 2018 in private meetings with the FBI joining our producer meetings at the Bellagio in Vegas. They hinted to things to watch out for and when Covid hit we knew exactly what they were talking about. If a nobody like me knew that in 2018 the first presidency for sure knew with all the LDS in powerful places in big corps to political leaders. They for sure knew. I believe that beyond a shadow of a doubt.

Ferrisbueller
captain of 100

Post by Ferrisbueller »

Also people knew shut downs were coming.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Rumpelstiltskin wrote: January 21st, 2023, 4:20 pm
Ferrisbueller wrote: January 21st, 2023, 4:05 pm I am not saying they don’t receive revelation.
Ok. If you won't, I will. They do not get revelation. After the COVID jab "godsend" farce, there is no way any of the First Presidency or the Twelve can claim to be "prophets, seers, and revelators." At least not with credibility. That monumental of a screw up claiming that God wanted the killer jab for all proves that not one of them has inspiration let alone revelation. The doubling down on it at every turn provides additional proof of this.
To my knowledge, there has not been even ONE single defection from the red-chair club on the "urged" Clot-shot. That's hundreds of people...not a peep.

The Catholics in contrast have had many high level defections from the marxist pope. Vigano, Meeks and many others have very visibly gone public AGAINST the deadly-jab.

This will not end well for the corporate church. The world is quickly figuring out...they have been lied to and the clot-shot is killing and injuring people on a massive scale. 2023 is the year a critical mass will wake up and the dam of lies will collapse.

The Church CAN'T fall back on "we were just following the government"...oh no...for they called it a miracle, an answer to prayer, a Godsend...they urged it on the entire membership.

When the masses figure out that millions are being killed and injured...and if they took the shot...their own body is a ticking time bomb...the public reaction will be rage.

The Church is in double jeopardy...BECAUSE...they told you they can see around corners, they will not lead you astray, you can trust Q15 emphatically.

The fallout will be severe and swift. Expect a mass exodus the likes the church has never seen.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

The Red Pill wrote: January 21st, 2023, 4:51 pm
To my knowledge, there has not been even ONE single defection from the red-chair club on the "urged" Clot-shot. That's hundreds of people...not a peep.

The Catholics in contrast have had many high level defections from the marxist pope. Vigano, Meeks and many others have very visibly gone public AGAINST the deadly-jab.

This will not end well for the corporate church. The world is quickly figuring out...they have been lied to and the clot-shot is killing and injuring people on a massive scale. 2023 is the year a critical mass will wake up and the dam of lies will collapse.

The Church CAN'T fall back on "we were just following the government"...oh no...for they called it a miracle, an answer to prayer, a Godsend...they urged it on the entire membership.

When the masses figure out that millions are being killed and injured...and if they took the shot...their own body is a ticking time bomb...the public reaction will be rage.

The Church is in double jeopardy...BECAUSE...they told you they can see around corners, they will not lead you astray, you can trust Q15 emphatically.

The fallout will be severe and swift. Expect a mass exodus the likes the church has never seen.
The exodus may happen in small waves, but I don’t know about a mass exodus. I know so many people who will probably never connect the dots. And if they ever do, they’ll just say, “They did tell us to ask our doctors. They didn’t force us to take it.” Hmmm, sounds like a handful of peeps on the forum.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Ferrisbueller wrote: January 21st, 2023, 4:33 pm I knew bioterrorism was going to happen at the end of 2018 in private meetings with the FBI joining our producer meetings at the Bellagio in Vegas. They hinted to things to watch out for and when Covid hit we knew exactly what they were talking about. If a nobody like me knew that in 2018 the first presidency for sure knew with all the LDS in powerful places in big corps to political leaders. They for sure knew. I believe that beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Heck, we have a 70 in the upper ranks of the virus/vaccine division at Pfizer. Of course they knew.

https://grandmapalspocket.blogspot.com/ ... -good.html
Last edited by Lizzy60 on January 21st, 2023, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rubicon
captain of 1,000

Post by Rubicon »

They got phones we'll before 2018 (first tablets, then phones). I think it was much more trying to prevent depression/anxiety/going home early by appeasing electronics-addicted youth than it was in preparation for shutdown missionary work. They have also pulled way back from traditional finding in favor of less "stressful" missionary work (many more meetings and socializing activities instead of finding).

Ironically, I think this causes more guilt/depression/anxiety tan it prevents. Missionaries sense that there should be more to their missions, and they've heard their parents' and grandparents' stories and their missions are a lot cushier and less adventurous.

The phones are out of a desire to make the missions feel less stressful, in my view.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Ferrisbueller wrote: January 21st, 2023, 4:05 pm The example she uses about missionaries getting cell phones is misleading and wrong. It’s a complete nothing burger also. The church leaders get constant intelligence from those in government. They knew what was coming not by inspiration or revelation but from sources within certain powerful circles. I am not saying they don’t receive revelation. I am saying they knew what was coming from other sources other than God with Covid and high chances also benefiting financially.
I wonder if they knew the depth of the deception...

Nah...

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 21st, 2023, 4:57 pm

The exodus may happen in small waves, but I don’t know about a mass exodus. I know so many people who will probably never connect the dots. And if they ever do, they’ll just say, “They did tell us to ask our doctors. They didn’t force us to take it.” Hmmm, sounds like a handful of peeps on the forum.
I have great hope the masses will figure it out this year. Here's why...my completely clueless 78 year old TBM father in law, fully vaxed and boosted...in spite of warnings from us back in 2021...has now read the CDC's warning on possible strokes...and volunteered to us last week...I ain't getting any more of those shots...never again.

If he woke up on his own...trust me...anyone can wake up.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

The Red Pill wrote: January 21st, 2023, 5:06 pm

I have great hope the masses will figure it out this year. Here's why...my completely clueless 78 year old TBM father in law, fully vaxed and boosted...in spite of warnings from us back in 2021...has now read the CDC's warning on possible strokes...and volunteered to us last week...I ain't getting any more of those shots...never again.

It’s wonderful he realizes this was harmful, but how does he still perceive the invitations and reminders from SLC? Does he believe they are “the Lord’s anointed”?

Peeps
captain of 1,000

Post by Peeps »

Not this Peeps!

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Peeps wrote: January 21st, 2023, 5:30 pm Not this Peeps!
😬😅

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

The church always does pilot programs before they roll out changes. Here is a letter we as parents of a missionary serving in the Toronto Mission received November 29, 2017.

Dear Canada Toronto Mission Parents and Missionaries,

We are excited to be one of the initial missions in Canada to roll out smartphones to our missionaries. There are two primary objectives with this initiative… First, we want to enable our young missionaries to become wise stewards for how they use and apply technology for the rest of their lives, and second, this tool will allow us to share the good news of the gospel and more broadly and effectively than ever before.

Our missionaries have been preparing by studying Safeguards for Using Technology and have also received online instruction on how they are to use the devices. We are focused on helping the missionaries remember their purpose of inviting and helping all come unto Christ and we have high expectations for how they will use and take care of this important resource.

As these devices will be owned by the missionaries, the family of missionaries, in non-exempt countries, is responsible to purchase a device for use in-field. The mission will cover the expense of the service charges and data plan. We recognize you are already making great sacrifices to support your missionary and we pray that this will not be an extra burden to your family. If financial assistance is needed, we ask you to work with your bishop or branch president.

The instructions we have received from the Church to purchase a device are as follows: Please strictly follow these guidelines.

Approved Smartphones

The Samsung Galaxy J, A, S, and Note series are the only smartphones approved for young missionaries. The smartphones must meet the following requirements:

· Runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system or higher (this can be verified in the product description or in the About Device section of the smartphone’s settings)

· Is unlocked to work with any GSM carrier (you cannot purchase a phone from AT&T, Verizon, TMobile unless it is specified as unlocked)

· Has at least 16GB internal storage

· If the missionary already owns an unlocked Samsung phone as described above, it can be used instead of a new purchase.

· The missionaries are not authorized to use any smartphone that does not meet the requirements listed above. Do not purchase a tablet.

Highly Recommended Accessories/Services

· *Protective case

· *Screen protector

· *MicroSD memory card (32GB or higher)

· Warranty Service (for loss, theft, or breakage)

*can be purchased in-field if desired

There are two options to consider for ordering your missionaries’ smartphone… You can order from www.insight.com/missionarysmartphone (choose Canada link to avoid customs and duty) at a negotiated price (2 phone options available with all the recommended accessories/services available. For cost, warranty, and convenience, we recommend that you purchase through insight.com. You can also purchase from other local or online stores. New phone prices generally begin at approximately $220 CAD dollars.

You may want to communicate and counsel with your missionary on their preparation day regarding your budget and how you want to proceed. For missionaries returning home in the next few transfer (January through March), you can decide if this is something you would like to do. If not, the mission will provide loaner phones for a few weeks. For financial assistance, work with your bishop or branch president.

Additional Details

The mission will take care of the cost of the service and data plan. Each area will have one active SIM card that will serve as the primary phone number. Missionaries will share the data plan by enabling the hotspot option on the active phone.

The Church has created proselyting resources that will enable the missionaries to become more effective and efficient in their efforts, including applications for: area book and planner, GPS services, proselyting tools, video and multi-media content, language, communication as well as the publicly available Church resources (Gospel Library, LDS Tools and other applications). The programs have been well tested and have been in use in iPad missions for a number of years. Facebook and other social media tools will be made available to them, but strictly for missionary oriented activities.

The missionary is 100% responsible for the care and protection of their mobile device. If they lose or break their phone, the mission will not have any responsibility to replace it for them.

If the missionary abuses or misuses their phone, the mission president has the discretion to suspend use of the phone until they are able to demonstrate the ability to use it wisely and effectively.

The missionary will own the device, except loaners, and will take it home with them as they return from their mission.

Timeline and Next Steps

We would like to do a mission wide launch of the new smartphones January 4, 2018. To help us achieve this goal, we would ask that you purchase and send your missionary’s smartphone directly to the mission office no later than Wednesday, December 31st, 2017. Phones should be shipped to Missionary Name: 1624 Wanless Drive, Brampton, ON L7A 0A7. Please specify signature delivery and no delivery for Saturday or Sunday. We will store the phone until the missionary receives it and we will notify you when it has arrived.

We are excited to use these wonderful technologies to further the Lord’s work. We know your missionary will develop patterns and habits with these important tools that will bless them for the rest of their lives. If you have any questions, please let me know and we will respond to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your wonderful support, sacrifice, and willingness to let us care for, love, and serve your amazing sons and daughters.

President Shields

Jeffrey L. Shields

President, Canada Toronto Mission

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

[email protected]

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 21st, 2023, 5:15 pm

It’s wonderful he realizes this was harmful, but how does he still perceive the invitations and reminders from SLC? Does he believe they are “the Lord’s anointed”?
He still supports them at this point in time...he may be clueless on the jab....but he's not stupid. I know he is wondering why Q15 urged it, if it's causing harm to people. He's connecting dots, that's a great thing. I'll give him six months and let you know.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Why do I get the feeling that by the time its just so blatantly obvious and everybody starts to wake up or at least start to question things that another manufactured crisis is waiting in the wings to keep everybody distracted

1775peasant
captain of 100

Post by 1775peasant »

PeacefulProtests wrote: January 21st, 2023, 5:43 pm

Why do I get the feeling that by the time its just so blatantly obvious and everybody starts to wake up or at least start to question things that another manufactured crisis is waiting in the wings to keep everybody distracted

yes!

and many of those that took the shots are not gonna allow their ego to take such a serious hit, that’s clearly seen in those injured by the jabs and yet still recommend them while saying they’d do the same thing again!

i’m not expecting a great “awakening” anytime soon, most jabbed people just have too much personal pride to admit that nearly every authority figure they consult……fooled them….

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

1775peasant wrote: January 21st, 2023, 6:09 pm
PeacefulProtests wrote: January 21st, 2023, 5:43 pm

yes!

and many of those that took the shots are not gonna allow their ego to take such a serious hit, that’s clearly seen in those injured by the jabs and yet still recommend them while saying they’d do the same thing again!

i’m not expecting a great “awakening” anytime soon, most jabbed people just have too much personal pride to admit that nearly every authority figure they consult……fooled them….
I'm quite certain a lot of the "authority figures" were fooled themselves too

anonymous91
captain of 100

Post by anonymous91 »

Light Seeker wrote: January 21st, 2023, 5:36 pm The church always does pilot programs before they roll out changes. Here is a letter we as parents of a missionary serving in the Toronto Mission received November 29, 2017.

Dear Canada Toronto Mission Parents and Missionaries,

We are excited to be one of the initial missions in Canada to roll out smartphones to our missionaries. There are two primary objectives with this initiative… First, we want to enable our young missionaries to become wise stewards for how they use and apply technology for the rest of their lives, and second, this tool will allow us to share the good news of the gospel and more broadly and effectively than ever before.

Our missionaries have been preparing by studying Safeguards for Using Technology and have also received online instruction on how they are to use the devices. We are focused on helping the missionaries remember their purpose of inviting and helping all come unto Christ and we have high expectations for how they will use and take care of this important resource.

As these devices will be owned by the missionaries, the family of missionaries, in non-exempt countries, is responsible to purchase a device for use in-field. The mission will cover the expense of the service charges and data plan. We recognize you are already making great sacrifices to support your missionary and we pray that this will not be an extra burden to your family. If financial assistance is needed, we ask you to work with your bishop or branch president.

The instructions we have received from the Church to purchase a device are as follows: Please strictly follow these guidelines.

Approved Smartphones

The Samsung Galaxy J, A, S, and Note series are the only smartphones approved for young missionaries. The smartphones must meet the following requirements:

· Runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system or higher (this can be verified in the product description or in the About Device section of the smartphone’s settings)

· Is unlocked to work with any GSM carrier (you cannot purchase a phone from AT&T, Verizon, TMobile unless it is specified as unlocked)

· Has at least 16GB internal storage

· If the missionary already owns an unlocked Samsung phone as described above, it can be used instead of a new purchase.

· The missionaries are not authorized to use any smartphone that does not meet the requirements listed above. Do not purchase a tablet.

Highly Recommended Accessories/Services

· *Protective case

· *Screen protector

· *MicroSD memory card (32GB or higher)

· Warranty Service (for loss, theft, or breakage)

*can be purchased in-field if desired

There are two options to consider for ordering your missionaries’ smartphone… You can order from www.insight.com/missionarysmartphone (choose Canada link to avoid customs and duty) at a negotiated price (2 phone options available with all the recommended accessories/services available. For cost, warranty, and convenience, we recommend that you purchase through insight.com. You can also purchase from other local or online stores. New phone prices generally begin at approximately $220 CAD dollars.

You may want to communicate and counsel with your missionary on their preparation day regarding your budget and how you want to proceed. For missionaries returning home in the next few transfer (January through March), you can decide if this is something you would like to do. If not, the mission will provide loaner phones for a few weeks. For financial assistance, work with your bishop or branch president.

Additional Details

The mission will take care of the cost of the service and data plan. Each area will have one active SIM card that will serve as the primary phone number. Missionaries will share the data plan by enabling the hotspot option on the active phone.

The Church has created proselyting resources that will enable the missionaries to become more effective and efficient in their efforts, including applications for: area book and planner, GPS services, proselyting tools, video and multi-media content, language, communication as well as the publicly available Church resources (Gospel Library, LDS Tools and other applications). The programs have been well tested and have been in use in iPad missions for a number of years. Facebook and other social media tools will be made available to them, but strictly for missionary oriented activities.

The missionary is 100% responsible for the care and protection of their mobile device. If they lose or break their phone, the mission will not have any responsibility to replace it for them.

If the missionary abuses or misuses their phone, the mission president has the discretion to suspend use of the phone until they are able to demonstrate the ability to use it wisely and effectively.

The missionary will own the device, except loaners, and will take it home with them as they return from their mission.

Timeline and Next Steps

We would like to do a mission wide launch of the new smartphones January 4, 2018. To help us achieve this goal, we would ask that you purchase and send your missionary’s smartphone directly to the mission office no later than Wednesday, December 31st, 2017. Phones should be shipped to Missionary Name: 1624 Wanless Drive, Brampton, ON L7A 0A7. Please specify signature delivery and no delivery for Saturday or Sunday. We will store the phone until the missionary receives it and we will notify you when it has arrived.

We are excited to use these wonderful technologies to further the Lord’s work. We know your missionary will develop patterns and habits with these important tools that will bless them for the rest of their lives. If you have any questions, please let me know and we will respond to you as quickly as possible. Thanks for your wonderful support, sacrifice, and willingness to let us care for, love, and serve your amazing sons and daughters.

President Shields

Jeffrey L. Shields

President, Canada Toronto Mission

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

[email protected]
So let me get this straight.

The missionary and his family are 100% responsible for purchasing this phone and paying for all expenses related to the phone. In other words, the missionary legally owns that phone and ought to be able to use it as the missionary feels appropriate.

Instead, the church has you send in your phone so that they can install their "babysitting" regulations onto the phone. Who knows the capabilities of all of the changes the church is making to the phone? Potentially data mining, tracking, keyloggers, and so forth.

Additionally, the church can inspect the phone for potential misuse anytime, and will regularly inspect all missionaries' phones to look for any potential tampering or misuse. Then at the Mission President's sole discretion, he can choose to take your phone and put you in a "time out" until he thinks you're an obedient sheeple that has returned to the flock.

I'm surprised no one has tried to legally challenge this. Of course, knowing the Church they probably have you sign some iron-clad legal documents to cover them from this possibility, among others.

Talk about an abuse of power though. SMH

Wondering Wendy
captain of 100

Post by Wondering Wendy »

The Red Pill wrote: January 21st, 2023, 4:51 pm When the masses figure out that millions are being killed and injured...and if they took the shot...their own body is a ticking time bomb...the public reaction will be rage.

You mean like a falling away? 🤔
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

By the time it all comes out Pres. Nelson will be 6ft under and we'll have a shiny new "prophet". I can see it now... follow the living prophet, forget the dead one. "Nothing to see here brother and sisters. Hey look, the new hymn book! Another example of modern revelation".

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

ChatGPT wrote a talk....

Prophets See Around Corners

Input:

Write a church talk by Sheri Dew about how prophets can see around corners.

GPT response:

Dear brothers and sisters,

I am honored to be with you today to speak about the power of prophets and how they can see around corners.

As we read in the Doctrine and Covenants, "Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets" (Amos 3:7). This means that prophets are given special revelation and understanding by God to guide and protect us in our lives.

One way that prophets can see around corners is through the gift of prophecy. Prophets can receive revelation about future events, whether they be personal or global, and can prepare us for what is to come. They can see the big picture and understand how different events and actions will impact us.

Another way that prophets can see around corners is through their spiritual discernment. Prophets have a heightened ability to recognize the promptings of the Spirit and can sense when something is not right. They can detect danger and warn us before it is too late.

Prophets can also see around corners through their understanding of God's plan for our salvation. They can see the bigger picture of our lives and how our struggles and trials fit into God's plan for us. They can help us understand our purpose and find peace in difficult times.

It is important to remember that prophets are not perfect and can make mistakes, but their role is to guide and lead us towards God. We can trust in their counsel and guidance as they help us navigate the twists and turns of life.

In conclusion, I testify that prophets can see around corners and guide us in our lives through revelation, spiritual discernment, and understanding of God's plan. We are blessed to have living prophets on the earth today who continue to lead and guide us. Let us follow their counsel and trust in their guidance as we navigate the corners of our lives.

In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

E503817E-F2D1-4A78-B9ED-7D6E57194CAC.jpeg
E503817E-F2D1-4A78-B9ED-7D6E57194CAC.jpeg (75.38 KiB) Viewed 399 times