Worship the Beast

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Worship the Beast

Post by Silver Pie »

I've been watching Matt Walsh (he's on YouTube and on Rumble) today and he was talking about the hockey player who refused to participate in one of the rituals of the Great and Abominable Church of the devil. It got me thinking about the book of Revelation and the worship of the beast.

Are we being led/forced by fear/compelled to worship the beast when these things happen? People demand punishment. They demand a cessation of freedom to worship according to our own consciences.

The mark of the beast is in the hand and forehead. I think it was someone on here who pointed out that it was probably not a literal mark but, instead, represented one's actions and thoughts.

I am seriously thinking that the worship of the beast is this "woke" crap, where they are trying to force everyone to accept and sing praises to abominations. Not just the lgbtqternhffxggg, but the pedophiles who are rampantly grooming in schools, as well as the fact that parents are being forbidden to interfere with this life-destroying grooming (girls can have penises, boys can get pregnant, you are whatever sex we tell you you are (while pretending you actually chose to be the opposite sex) ).

England has made it illegal to hurt someone's feelings (if they are in the protected class, that is). Canada has made it illegal to address someone by grammatically correct pronouns.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him

(New Testament | Revelation 13:4)

----------------
12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

(New Testament | Revelation 13:12)

----------------
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

(New Testament | Revelation 13:15)

----------------
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,

(New Testament | Revelation 14:9)

----------------
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

(New Testament | Revelation 14:11)

----------------
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.

(New Testament | Revelation 16:2)

----------------
20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

(New Testament | Revelation 19:20)

----------------
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

(New Testament | Revelation 20:4)

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Worship the Beast

Post by Chip »

I think this is definitely part of the picture. People are being induced to go along with things they probably don't agree with, but the programming to comply is reinforced in almost every venue they experience.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Phylacteries would be a decent point of study to begin, in terms of what the Beast-from-the-Land is trying to replicate and counterfeit to use as his own Mark.

Matthew 23
But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments.

The phylacteries were ritual straps on your forehead and your arm with specific scripture`passages inscribed on them. I believe there is some correlation, on some level, with the covenants associated w/ the phylacteries (centered around the 'Consecration of the Firstborn' ceremony, and the 'Shema' prayer) and the the covenants of the endowment ceremonies (my speculation is that taking the mark of the animal ---> something akin to going thru an inverted endowment to become a king & priest to satan .

This is all highly associated with the Shema, which means to hear, which is what the whole 'he with an ear to hear, let him hear' thing is in reference to:
he with an ear to
abijah wrote: October 14th, 2022, 9:49 pm :idea: O H M Y D A Y S ! :idea:

I just found another connection that never occurred to me before, and it feels like it's pretty dead-on..

Matthew 11
And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.
He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

It didn't click for me till now, the whole "let him hear" thing is a reference to the Shema!
https://bibleproject.com/blog/what-is-the-shema/ wrote:The Shema gets its name from the first Hebrew word of the prayer—”hear” or “listen”, a translation of the Hebrew word shema. Ancient Jewish people combined lines from Deuteronomy 6:4-5 with other passages from the Torah (Deut. 11:13-21; Num. 15:37-41) and prayed these words every morning and every evening. This prayer has been one of the most influential traditions in Jewish history, functioning both as the Jewish pledge of allegiance and a hymn of praise...

The opening line, Hear, O Israel,” does not simply mean to let sound waves enter your ears. Here, the word shema means to allow the words to sink in, provide understanding, and generate a response—it’s about action. In Hebrew, hearing and doing are the same thing.

"ok abijah, so what does it matter if jesus is referencing the shema prayer when talking about receiving Elias-tokens? and what does that have to do with receiving beast-marks in the hand/forehead..?" 🤔, well look how it connects ---->

Deuteronomy 6 (shema prayer)
Hear O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD:
And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart.
And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes .
  • Revelation 13
    8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship the beast, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
    9 If any man have an ear, let him hear..
    15 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads
  • Matthew 11
    14 And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come.
    15 He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.
makes me wonder what a counterfeit/satanic version of the elias/elijah sealing power would approximate to. proxy work for nephilim spirits? lol

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

Also bear in mind there are two beasts in Revelation:
  • One from the Sea -- aka the Leviathan monster -- symbolising extreme chaos (confusion of borders and categories like gender, species, sexuality etc..)
and
  • one from the Land (the one which demands a mark) -- aka the Behemoth monster -- which symbolises extreme order (everything must be categorised and accounted-for, police-vaxx`state etc.)
The first beast (the sea-dragon lotan) who's head has a deadly wound that gets healed is the dragon the davidic`servant/archangel`Michael *wounded* way back in ancient times:

Isaiah 51
9 Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LORD; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and *wounded* the dragon?
  • Revelation 13
    And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns...
    And I saw one of his heads as it were *wounded* to death; and his deadly *wound* was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Chip wrote: January 20th, 2023, 1:10 pm I think this is definitely part of the picture. People are being induced to go along with things they probably don't agree with, but the programming to comply is reinforced in almost every venue they experience.
Absolutely. And people have lost their jobs, and have been harassed and threatened for publicly not siding with the insanity. That may make a lot of people more reluctant to publicly disagree with the upside-down backwards thinking.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Silver Pie wrote: January 20th, 2023, 8:18 pm people have lost their jobs, and have been harassed and threatened for publicly not siding with the insanity. That may make a lot of people more reluctant to publicly disagree with the upside-down backwards thinking.
Can't buy or sell without the mark of the beast.

Rev 13
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Interesting. Two different beasts.

I wonder what other things land and sea could symbolize.

I have wondered, if the deadly wound happened and was healed in our time, would we even recognize it was happening?

I remember thinking years ago that it was probably Russian communism, which seemed to have died (was proclaimed dead) decades ago - but I was suspicious that it was declared "failed" because they had sufficiently gotten their hooks into the USA. I don't know what got its hooks into the USA, but something obviously did. Something is obviously trying to overthrow the freedom of all nations.
abijah wrote: January 20th, 2023, 4:31 pm Also bear in mind there are two beasts in Revelation:
  • One from the Sea -- aka the Leviathan monster -- symbolising extreme chaos (confusion of borders and categories like gender, species, sexuality etc..)
and
  • one from the Land (the one which demands a mark) -- aka the Behemoth monster -- which symbolises extreme order (everything must be categorised and accounted-for, police-vaxx`state etc.)
The first beast (the sea-dragon lotan) who's head has a deadly wound that gets healed is the dragon the davidic`servant/archangel`Michael *wounded* way back in ancient times:

Isaiah 51
9 Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the LORD; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and *wounded* the dragon?
  • Revelation 13
    And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns...
    And I saw one of his heads as it were *wounded* to death; and his deadly *wound* was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.