Joe Biden

Discuss political news items / current events.
OCDMOM
captain of 1,000

Joe Biden

Post by OCDMOM »

What is up with all these documents that Joe has in his houses? Why are they turning them in now? Why are they reporting on it when they usually cover for him?

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Re: Joe Biden

Post by NeveR »

They always feed both sides of these fake binaries. There's always a dominant narrative that gets the majority of coverage and is flagged as the "correct" viewpoint, but they always have a (fake) oppositional viewpoint they also feed, but less overtly.

They use "leaks" and "whistleblowers" and FOI releases to feed this "alternative" position so it appears to be accidentally coming to light.

The Gads want us taking sides and investing in this melodrama. As I've said before it's a great distraction from the real stuff that's going down.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

NeveR wrote: January 14th, 2023, 2:32 pm They always feed both sides of these fake binaries. There's always a dominant narrative that gets the majority of coverage and is flagged as the "correct" viewpoint, but they always have a (fake) oppositional viewpoint they also feed, but less overtly.

They use "leaks" and "whistleblowers" and FOI releases to feed this "alternative" position so it appears to be accidentally coming to light.

The Gads want us taking sides and investing in this melodrama. As I've said before it's a great distraction from the real stuff that's going down.
It's quite funny when you start a new YouTube account, the algorithm tries to suss out which side to take you down. I was getting suggested Fox News and CNN/MSNBC videos. If I chose one, it would no doubt send me propaganda on whichever flavour of Republicrat it thought I favoured. I had to click "not interested" on most of this stuff to get rid of it. I do likewise with BBC propaganda and formerly Covid stuff. Similar problem with American talk shows and royal coverage. Harry and Meghan is the big distraction here. Only two people turned up to the launch of his book in Edinburgh which shows how much the public are really interested in it.

I would prefer a news channel which criticises both Biden AND Trump instead of pandering to one party.

Sky News Australia is one of the few mainstream news channels on YouTube I can put up with. They cover issues like Chinese expansion into the Pacific and elsewhere, and were critical of some of the Covid regime in Australia. They also carry anti-Biden news which isn't just playing to American Republicans. So while they have their biases and still manipulate me, I can put up with that. (GB News has some good content on it, but I don't agree with their views on Scotland.)

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

OCDMOM wrote: January 14th, 2023, 1:58 pm What is up with all these documents that Joe has in his houses? Why are they turning them in now? Why are they reporting on it when they usually cover for him?
Perhaps this is the answer: "Big changes coming by April 2023 - in the POTUS (Biden OUT)."