Prime Minister of New Zealand Suddenly Resigns

Discuss political news items / current events.
InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Prime Minister of New Zealand Suddenly Resigns

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Attachments
Screenshot_20230118-183756.png
Screenshot_20230118-183756.png (802.24 KiB) Viewed 1250 times

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Re: Prime Minister of New Zealand Suddenly Resigns

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

Wish him well in his next endeavor.

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Interesting news.

Just for fun, here's what RMNelson said about her after their most recent meeting in 2019 -

“The world will discover a real leader here,” Nelson said in a news release. “It’s an unlikely scenario; a young mother leading a great nation, a peacemaker, a policymaker, consensus giver. We’re very impressed with her. She’ll have a great future.”

He gave the 38-year-old premier — seen as a rising star on the world stage — a leather-bound copy of the Book of Mormon, the faith’s foundational scripture, with her name embossed on the cover.

“We felt like family really with her,” Nelson said.

So I wonder - with this news, 3 1/2 years after he said these things about her (him?), is she (he, whatever) still a "real leader"? Will she still have a "great future"? And is she still a "rising star on the world stage"? Stay tuned...

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Fleeing the coming Covid vaxxlash.

Sir H
Last edited by HVDC on January 18th, 2023, 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

EmmaLee wrote: January 18th, 2023, 6:10 pm Interesting news.

Just for fun, here's what RMNelson said about her after their most recent meeting in 2019 -

“The world will discover a real leader here,” Nelson said in a news release. “It’s an unlikely scenario; a young mother leading a great nation, a peacemaker, a policymaker, consensus giver. We’re very impressed with her. She’ll have a great future.”

He gave the 38-year-old premier — seen as a rising star on the world stage — a leather-bound copy of the Book of Mormon, the faith’s foundational scripture, with her name embossed on the cover.

“We felt like family really with her,” Nelson said.

So I wonder - with this news, 3 1/2 years after he said these things about her (him?), is she (he, whatever) still a "real leader"? Will she still have a "great future"? And is she still a "rising star on the world stage"? Stay tuned...
Has the Prophet been right about anything in the last several years? He’s getting a pretty bad record of bearing bad fruit.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

If the prophet bats zero in future prophecies, he will have same record of the combined prophecies printed on FF

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Now hang her. After a fair trial of course.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2023/01 ... on-n690627

“No doubt, the people of New Zealand are counting the days she will be gone, and hoping she doesn’t let the door hit her on the way out.”

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

she'll probably get a job directly working for Klaus or Soros now, as she seemed to be the lead for their plandemic globally anyway.

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

TheDuke wrote: January 18th, 2023, 6:37 pm If the prophet bats zero in future prophecies, he will have same record of the combined prophecies printed on FF
So should I listen to him in the same way I listen to people around here? :)

endlessQuestions
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by endlessQuestions »

What a great way to end the day.

There have been few worse leaders on the world stage than Jacinda Ardern.

Good riddance, and may you find yourself under the thumb of somebody as tyrannical as you until you repent of your wicked ways.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

The WEF takes its toll.
48881823-52CC-450B-80BB-2B5B34382522.jpeg
48881823-52CC-450B-80BB-2B5B34382522.jpeg (79.43 KiB) Viewed 1033 times

sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

Post by sushi_chef »

"Jacinda Ardern Vows to BAN Immune-Boosting Supplements: ‘Only Big Pharma Can Be Trusted’
January 18, 2023
Young Global Leader Jacinda Ardern has vowed to ban all immune-boosting natural supplements in New Zealand that haven’t been approved by Big Pharma.

New Zealand’s Labour Party introduced a new Therapeutic Products Bill that prohibits the use of herbal products that people use to stay healthy. Some of the targeted substances are basic foods and spices. Others are natural treatments for coronavirus and flu infections.

Naturalnews.com reports: More than half of people in New Zealand now use natural products and herbal medicines to support a healthy immune system. As more people figure out how to self-medicate and treat infections from home, the medical cartel must intervene and restrict their availability.

This will be the job of a newly appointed regulator who will be given fraudulent new powers to control the availability of herbal medicines and natural products. This new regulator will be able to make unilateral decisions about specific herbal products. The government has already compiled a list of 300 natural products that they hope to restrict and eliminate from the country. These include effective treatments for covid-19. Quinine, the base compound behind hydroxychloroquine, is targeted. Sweet wormwood, which is also an effective treatment for covid-19, is on the list for removal. Hibiscus, a potent antiviral, will also face restrictions. Basic plant-based medicines like aloe vera and cinnamon are also on the chopping block.

These regulations will affect the products’ manufacture, prescription, importation, advertisement, supply, and export. The new regulatory framework for natural substances will force natural product manufacturers to pay more, resulting in higher prices for the consumer. The new regulations will be funded with new levies on the industry, forcing small scale manufacturers out of the market.

WHO’s cartel arm trying to gain authority over herbal medicines
The Labour Party’s new bill allows the newly-appointed regulator to use law enforcement tools, including criminal offenses, liability offenses, infringement notices. The natural products will be subject to licensing-controlled activities market authorizations, post market surveillance, and regulatory compliance.

In 2017, the Labour Party tried to prohibit these common herbal medicines and natural supplements, but they failed, due to vocal public opposition. Now the Labour Party is appealing to the false authorities granted through the International Coalition of Medicines Regulatory Authorities (ICMRA).

The ICMRA is nothing more than a cartel arm of the World Health Organization (WHO), which lists itself as an “observer” of the ICMRA. Founded in 2012 under the 65th World Health Assembly conference, the ICMRA was created to “address current and emerging human medicine regulator and safety challenges globally.” The ICMRA is working behind the scenes to disrupt the availability of traditional remedies. With drug regulatory bodies from 22 countries and the European Union, the ICMRA is most concerned with the public’s growing interest in natural products around the world. If the global authority was doing its job as stated, then the covid-19 vaccine, the flu vaccine, remdesivir and other harmful drugs and protocols would be recalled, eliminated, and shut down around the world. Instead, the international body is looking to fight natural substances like aloe vera.

Health Minister Andrew Little said the bill will enable New Zealand to “take advantage of advances in medicine, such as cell and tissue therapies, emerging gene therapies, and the use of artificial intelligence and machine learning software.” By targeting traditional medicines and restricting their availability, New Zealand will be able to leverage “risk-proportionate approval systems” that according to the Health Minister, “will improve access to necessary and life-saving medicines, such as vaccines in a pandemic.”

The New Zealand parliament is taking public comments on the matter until February 15.
"
https://newspunch.com/jacinda-ardern-vo ... e-trusted/
:arrow:

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Jack the shill.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Christianlee wrote: January 18th, 2023, 8:22 pm The WEF takes its toll.

48881823-52CC-450B-80BB-2B5B34382522.jpeg
MTFs don't ride well through the 7-year testosterone dumps.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Niemand wrote: January 19th, 2023, 3:04 am Jack the shill.
Who is this?

Sir H

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

For the record, I don't think she was man.

I think she is a twisted narcissistic psychopath who erroneously and pridefully believed she was better than her fellowmen and entitled to dictate to them how to live. I believe she had those tendencies and was then trained and enabled by people around her.

It is the disease that is rotting this world. A few believe they are an evolved, higher order of humans, above the rest of humanity.

They believe they should dictate and the people should follow. And they hide together in their echo chambers telling each other they are right to tell the un-educated, un-sophisticated, un-evolved what to do.

Leaders build people , they teach and enable people to act nobley.

Managers build themselves, and rely on force and coercion to make others act.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Niemand wrote: January 19th, 2023, 8:35 am
Sharon Eubank could give that spiel. Nobody is an international citizen. Try to go to China illegally as an international citizen and see what happens to you.
Last edited by Christianlee on January 19th, 2023, 9:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Niemand wrote: January 19th, 2023, 8:35 am

Oh, my gosh! What a horrid commie she is.

If anyone doesn't understand what "global citizen" is all about, she just explained the meat of it.

So crazy that phoney prophet RMN is meaning the same thing when he uses the term, but he doesn't put the meat into the sandwich like Jacinda does. He just does fragrance, not substance. Telling people to take the vaxx was getting down to business, though, like, "you sign on the dotted line NOW.". All this stuff comes right from the adversary.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

tribrac wrote: January 19th, 2023, 8:19 am For the record, I don't think she was man.

I think she is a twisted narcissistic psychopath who erroneously and pridefully believed she was better than her fellowmen and entitled to dictate to them how to live. I believe she had those tendencies and was then trained and enabled by people around her.

It is the disease that is rotting this world. A few believe they are an evolved, higher order of humans, above the rest of humanity.

They believe they should dictate and the people should follow. And they hide together in their echo chambers telling each other they are right to tell the un-educated, un-sophisticated, un-evolved what to do.

Forensic exam shows male markers, and male testosterone dump pattern.

viewtopic.php?p=1327292#p1327292
viewtopic.php?p=1327294#p1327294
viewtopic.php?p=1327299#p1327299

I agree with everything else you said there!

EmmaLee
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by EmmaLee »

Christianlee wrote: January 19th, 2023, 8:49 am Nobody is an international citizen. Try to go to China illegally as an international citizen and see what happens to you.

Or Mexico.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: January 19th, 2023, 9:22 am
tribrac wrote: January 19th, 2023, 8:19 am For the record, I don't think she was man.

Forensic exam shows male markers, and male testosterone dump pattern.

viewtopic.php?p=1327292#p1327292
viewtopic.php?p=1327294#p1327294
viewtopic.php?p=1327299#p1327299

I agree with everything else you said there!
For women.

Estrogen = Sex Appeal to normal men.

In her first two pictures she looked to me like a healthy and even attractive female.

But that hormone drop while transitioning, ugh.

And typically, when a women is pregnant, to me she generally has a "glow" about her countenance.

I think that comes from the hormones involved as well

I cannot imagine the damage she did to her child.
No doubt her descent into cronedom was sudden and dramatic.

Not natural at all.

Sir H; Weirdo, not Perv.
Last edited by HVDC on January 19th, 2023, 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

HVDC wrote: January 19th, 2023, 11:56 am Sir H; Weirdo, not Perv.
You said it!

(Only joking)