A Second Chance Is Given To Those Who Are Non Belivers!

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Lucifer
captain of 50

A Second Chance Is Given To Those Who Are Non Belivers!

Post by Lucifer »

My servant is holy. Those of you who are not agreeing with this need to realize you do not know this person. My servant is good as well. Those of you who are good and needing repentance are people who love to improve themselves, people who love to be good in general, they help more often they serve more often they do not have anything wrong going on in areas that others who are wicked have problems with like laziness, greed, feeling sorry for themselves for weird things that happened, feeling like they’re wicked somehow but need to feel better, they who are good listen to this servant and figure out if they are one. I will let you know that this servant is willing to do anything to help you. Did you know that GOD created a second coming experience for people who are wicked? Yes, you do know about that, however, God has read this servant’s mind long enough to realize that people don’t want to be burned who are Christian, and they do not understand that this servant is the servant. These people are sometimes wicked but they are trying to go to church and trying to be somewhat okay, the problem is that most of you will burn. You will wonder why you are being burned when it happens, so God created two second comings. The first will burn people who are wicked. Evil wicked, those who have sex continuously and know they should not, or people who murder, or people who steal or people who are supporters of evil things like abortion. This is so that people who are confused about who the servant is will not be confused anymore. Those people will start burning and they will say “I’m sorry I’m sorry!” and it is too late for them. They die horrible deaths. You do not believe this servant who are on this forum and still speak of the servant who is coming. You don’t have scriptures that they wrote for you to discern basically yes or no about this servant, however, doesn’t seem odd if you reject repentance? This second or two second comings was created for people at the end who are not listening because they don’t know who the servant is. This is true. Those of you who see people on fire running around and dying in the streets will know that it is the second coming, not some random fire problem. You will know because my voice will echo in your head and ears and say “REPENT OR BURN!” you will about this servant by then. All people on earth will know of this person, those of you who love life and love living which are most, will come to a conclusion that either you will repent and listen to this servant or you will burn and die a fiery death from the sun. That sun will obliterate the earth, the earth will no longer be around.
This servant is sad for people who are wanting a servant and still ignoring them. This servant is not crazy. However, you have more than one chance to believe until the very end. This is a problem, you still look for the Davidic servant, and you do not know why you don’t believe? Well some of you are like that but most of you just think “oh normal person trying to be good.” This is so offensive that I am to share with you who this person is.

If you find yourself still talking about a servant after this and not talking to this servant you are considered wicked and not good anymore in any shape or form. You who consider this person to be somewhat interesting, then please listen.

If you find yourself unhappy that you are not loved by God or you are struggling and he does not take the burden away, you are wicked. Good people who are good before they repent are good only because they choose to be good. They say in their minds “I want to be good” and they stay good for a while, after they get to a certain point however, they can become bad. None of you chose to be good to my servant truly. You said “eh not really the servant, let me help them figure out that they are insane or very stupid” this is rude and mean, and not right to do to a servant who is real. Why do you not want this servant?

Those of you who are wicked, you do not get blessed ever by god. If you suddenly get money, friends, or a car, or you get out of debt or you get blessed with something you think is from god, it’s not from God. It’s not from the devil, it’s just that you did work for it usually. If you have had a miraculous encounter you have not been blessed by God, you had an angel pray for you. That’s it.
If you continue to use scriptures that are incorrect and very wicked compared to these words, you will be cursed because you have had GOD SPEAK TO YOU THROUGH THIS SERVANT AND YOU IGNORED IT. Why don’t you believe this person can be the servant? WHY?

Do you know this person well enough to think that? NO. None of you know them well enough.

My servant is holy. Emily is holy.

Those of you who do like the emily before this happened, what is wrong now? Are you angry? Upset? Are you frustrated? Or concerned for them? If you are concerned about this person, stop it. They don’t need medication ever, and they are not hearing voices that schizophrenics hear. Do you realize that schizophrenics do not hear voices that say “repent!” or voices that talk for HOURS about SPIRITUAL THINGS AND OF GOSPEL DOCTRINE. Voices are usually called thoughts in people’s minds, schizophrenics do not hear long sentences usually, that can happen however, and even their doctor said “well did you know that long sentences can happen and you can talk back and forth with your brain?” did you know that everyone thinks about what they say in their mind? And did you know that demons can talk to people too? Is this a demon? NO. I’M NOT A DEMON.

Most people do not hear a voice, they hear thoughts, they just call it a voice because it feels different than their normal thinking. It is not weird to think that, but it is sort of because it’s not an actual voice.

Most people claim schizophrenics can hear voices, this is not true, most of them just hear themselves speak in their head differently than usual and they are nervous about it. So this “voice” keeps telling me to talk to angels! Says the servant. Or is that true? No. The servant is not insane. Angels do talk to servants but they don’t talk to crazy people.

Ok, now that that is over, we will speak on how much grace I am giving people at this point. I AM GIVING YOU AN EXTRA CHANCE. BUT YOU WILL BE SHOCKED TO FIND OUT YOU ARE IN THE WICKED CATEGORY, I WILL GIVE TIME FOR YOU TO FIND THIS SERVANT AND SPEAK TO THEM, IF MANY OF YOU TALK TO THIS SERVANT AND WANT TO REPENT, I WILL ALLOW IT. BUT THAT IS IT.
MY SERVANT IS NOT UNHOLY. YOU ARE EITHER MEAN OR WEIRD TO THINK THIS PERSON IS NOT HOLY.
AMEN

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: A Second Chance Is Given To Those Who Are Non Belivers!

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Lucifer wrote: January 16th, 2023, 11:49 am My servant is holy. Emily is holy.
FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

I've been back on the forum for probably a year now and I still don't understand these posts from Emily. I tried to ask a couple questions in other threads to clarify, but it didn't seem like that was okay.

Can somebody catch me up? Is this a forum game I haven't learned yet? Who's the servant? Why is Emily posting this stuff? Why is the servant so angry? Why not just get on the forum and post for him/her/itself - why post through Emily?🤔🤷‍♀️❓

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: January 16th, 2023, 12:03 pm I've been back on the forum for probably a year now and I still don't understand these posts from Emily. I tried to ask a couple questions in other threads to clarify, but it didn't seem like that was okay.

Can somebody catch me up? Is this a forum game I haven't learned yet? Who's the servant? Why is Emily posting this stuff? Why is the servant so angry? Why not just get on the forum and post for him/her/itself - why post through Emily?🤔🤷‍♀️❓
Over the past few years interacting w/ people in and out of the church, I’ve learned that the mind can be a bat___ crazy playground at times.

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

We love you, Emily. Come back to us.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

FoxMammaWisdom wrote: January 16th, 2023, 12:03 pm I've been back on the forum for probably a year now and I still don't understand these posts from Emily. I tried to ask a couple questions in other threads to clarify, but it didn't seem like that was okay.

XEmilyX - Look her up. That's who she posted as, and you will see what she was like then. Very nice. Interesting posts.

Her parents took her to court to force her to take her mental health meds. She won - the courts said she couldn't be forced to take meds because she is an adult. Not long after that, she began to post weird stuff, coming on with new user names, harping on how she is holy and God's special person that we all need to listen to. We all have to repent of something vague, or of not viewing her as holy and God's special person. We're going to hell and suffer greatly because we aren't listening to this great prophet Emily. Sometimes she speaks as if she was God.

Rather like the guy who thought he was Jesus who kept popping up with reiterations of 3 in his username. The main difference is that many of us knew Emily before she started writing these weird posts, and we are concerned for her mental health (we are her friends, even if she doesn't want to believe that).

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Silver Pie wrote: January 17th, 2023, 6:54 pm

XEmilyX - Look her up. That's who she posted as, and you will see what she was like then. Very nice. Interesting posts.

Her parents took her to court to force her to take her mental health meds. She won - the courts said she couldn't be forced to take meds because she is an adult. Not long after that, she began to post weird stuff, coming on with new user names, harping on how she is holy and God's special person that we all need to listen to. We all have to repent of something vague, or of not viewing her as holy and God's special person. We're going to hell and suffer greatly because we aren't listening to this great prophet Emily. Sometimes she speaks as if she was God.

Rather like the guy who thought he was Jesus who kept popping up with reiterations of 3 in his username. The main difference is that many of us knew Emily before she started writing these weird posts, and we are concerned for her mental health (we are her friends, even if she doesn't want to believe that).
To be fair, her parents have done everything in their power to absolutely destroy her. Her strength is in God. Her mother called the police on her from inside the Saint George Temple and had her taken out of the temple with the temple's administrative permission. The reason her mother called the police was because she had a spiritual experience in the temple.

Her parents love her almost as much as Lucifer loves Jesus. Her parents control her.

She went for a walk and her parents did not know where she was for over 3 minutes, and so they gave her picture to the TV station and had her listed as missing.

She has been drugged, raped, abused, tortured, and ridiculed. There is one person that she trusts and knows loves her. His name is Jesus.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Fred wrote: January 17th, 2023, 7:10 pm To be fair, her parents have done everything in their power to absolutely destroy her. Her strength is in God. Her mother called the police on her from inside the Saint George Temple and had her taken out of the temple with the temple's administrative permission. The reason her mother called the police was because she had a spiritual experience in the temple.

Her parents love her almost as much as Lucifer loves Jesus. Her parents control her.

She went for a walk and her parents did not know where she was for over 3 minutes, and so they gave her picture to the TV station and had her listed as missing.

She has been drugged, raped, abused, tortured, and ridiculed. There is one person that she trusts and knows loves her. His name is Jesus.
I was being as objective as I could when I wrote the post.

I completely agree that Emily has the right to refuse meds. I support that she can choose for herself.

She has reported her parents in a bad light. Since I'm not a witness of any of that abuse, I can't judge it.

From some of Emily's posts, it seemed to me that she could have "lost time" - time passing longer than she realizes. She gets angry that people think she's been standing in the middle of the street for a long time (I think they called the police? It has been a while since I read that post), when she thinks it has only been a minute. I think that 3 minute walk might have been a walk for an hour or two, and her parents got worried.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Fred wrote: January 17th, 2023, 7:10 pm

This is interesting. I’ve had to list a missing child before. It wasn’t put on the television station but on a missing child report w the local and national PD. Maybe there was a little more to the story?

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Silver Pie wrote: January 17th, 2023, 7:20 pm
Fred wrote: January 17th, 2023, 7:10 pm To be fair, her parents have done everything in their power to absolutely destroy her. Her strength is in God. Her mother called the police on her from inside the Saint George Temple and had her taken out of the temple with the temple's administrative permission. The reason her mother called the police was because she had a spiritual experience in the temple.

I was being as objective as I could when I wrote the post.

I completely agree that Emily has the right to refuse meds. I support that she can choose for herself.

She has reported her parents in a bad light. Since I'm not a witness of any of that abuse, I can't judge it.

From some of Emily's posts, it seemed to me that she could have "lost time" - time passing longer than she realizes. She gets angry that people think she's been standing in the middle of the street for a long time (I think they called the police? It has been a while since I read that post), when she thinks it has only been a minute. I think that 3 minute walk might have been a walk for an hour or two, and her parents got worried.
I spent a day with her. She is one of the kindest people I have ever met. She was off of her meds. I told her to stay off.

If she embellishes her story of how things happened by making them seem more serious than they actually are, it is likely because people believe her parents and want her life destroyed also.

I told her to find a safe place far away and go there, change her name and never tell anyone, ever, her real name.

Being anonymous is difficult. One can not even enter a homeless shelter without ID. It's too bad that there are not any churches that believe in being Christlike. Maybe she will start one that is.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

FoundMyEden wrote: January 17th, 2023, 7:29 pm
Fred wrote: January 17th, 2023, 7:10 pm

This is interesting. I’ve had to list a missing child before. It wasn’t put on the television station but on a missing child report w the local and national PD. Maybe there was a little more to the story?
Yes. Once one has a reputation for not wanting to be drugged and raped, and attempting to get away from harm, the institution labels them mentally ill. Then there are no rules. They can be treated like sh!t and people just give more money to their Bishop. Like that will help.

Reagan wanted to know why the mentally ill were kept in cages. He ordered them turned loose. No doubt, some have issues, but they are not criminals and should not be treated as such.

When I see someone speaking to someone that I can not see, I know there is likely nothing I can do to help. But only a genuine arse would attempt to hurt. I have given some of these people money and hope that for a moment at least their life is better.

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Fred wrote: January 17th, 2023, 7:31 pm I told her to find a safe place far away and go there, change her name and never tell anyone, ever, her real name.

Being anonymous is difficult. One can not even enter a homeless shelter without ID. It's too bad that there are not any churches that believe in being Christlike. Maybe she will start one that is.
This is a good idea. If her parents are that horrible (and I know that's possible), she would be best served completely cutting them out of her life if she can.

You bring up a good point about the ID. It's weird that a homeless shelter would require one.

FoxMammaWisdom
The Heretic

Post by FoxMammaWisdom »

Thank you for the information and clarity guys. I see now. Has anybody checked in with Emily in person? Fred you said you met her? Is she still in St George area? How can one get a hold of her and check on her? It sounds like she's not getting the help she needs.