The Short Version Of The Servant's Story In One Area, LDS CHURCH IS FALSE...ABUSE WARNING

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Lucifer
captain of 50

The Short Version Of The Servant's Story In One Area, LDS CHURCH IS FALSE...ABUSE WARNING

Post by Lucifer »

This is an explanation of what happened in this servant’s life. This servant is female and was MORMON. This person is now not lds anymore, this church is lying to you through their teeth. They smile at conference and say “We’re prophets” and they know very well they are not and they say “if people knew that we were lying they would leave in droves we cannot have that happening.” So this is a warning to all who are Mormon. LDS people you are being lied to. They are taking your sacred tithing and spending it on various things that are inappropriate that you do not know about yet. There are billions of dollars they have in their accounts, do you realize how much they could help humanity if they just spend half of it? Most people would be surprised with how much improvement could happen in this world with half a billion. Most people would be surprised with how they spend your tithing. This servant would never spend your money on something evil. However this church, the lds church DOES. My servant however, is never getting paid for what they do. This servant will not have tithing, tithing was made up by evil men to control people and get money from them. Prophets do not ask for money for tithing ever. The lds church does however ask you to do this so you can have the temple blessings, this is so evil to do that people are not understanding it at this point. DO NOT SEND MORE MONEY TO THIS EVIL CORPORATION OR CHURCH. They are lying through their teeth and they like it. They are lying about being apostles and being the 70 as well, they know that this church is evil at this point because they support evil agendas as well and evil people who donate to them. My servant only the last few years noticed the devil in the church. However, my servant is well acquainted with a person who lead the church in disguise. He is a devil. There was a devil within standing within people at the conference room and he stood there while no one saw him, he stood there and my servant saw the devil in disguise. Do you realize if I told you more you would not believe it? Or would you? You might believe it so I will explain well about it. The seventy, the apostles and the prophet that is current, all of them had this devil stand near the pulpit and when the next speaker came up he spoke through them. HE SPOKE CURSES INTO PEOPLE THAT CONFERENCE. Do you realize who leads conference? THE DEVIL. HE LEADS CONFERENCE. YES IT SOUNDS NICE DOESN’T IT? It sounds like “JESUS LOVES YOU JUST REPENT!” and people hear this every conference because the devil is shouting profanities at you. Do you realize that the devil can say anything good and a little bad to make you believe? YES. HE CUSSES AT YOU AFTER CONFERENCE. My servant didn’t see that because they were there for the first conference. Do you realize no one else saw this devil? Why? Because he doesn’t want you to see him. YOU HAVE HAD A DEVIL LEAD YOU TO HELL AND NOT REALIZE IT. This is terrible, however the quorum of the 12 do not know about this. They are not satanists in disguise and know that the devil is there, however, they are really evil compared to most because they lie. They are lying to you about who leads conference, but they don’t know about the devil and they would be pretty amazed that he did that. I REVEALED THAT DEVIL TO MY SERVANT TO MAKE THEM UNDERSTAND THE CHURCH IS LED BY THE DEVIL NOT BY GOD. God does not look like the paintings. THE DEVIL DOES HOWEVER LOOK LIKE THAT. The devil looks holy. The devil acts holy. He wears a robe even to the conference to deceive anyone else that he can. Do you realize the devil was not seen by any other person but my servant? Do you realize this person is in danger? Do you realize that this servant had information about the devil that was SO BAD HE SAID A CUSS WORD AND THEN GATHERED HIS ARMY AND SENT THEM TO MY SERVANT TO HARM THEM? Did you know that if anyone knew that the devil actually led conference, not many would listen anymore and they would be better if they didn’t. Did you know that if this army was led by this man to destroy this servant HE COULD DO THAT? He tried and tried and tried and no one listens to my servant and their plea that was “DO NOT WATCH CONFERENCE THE DEVIL IS LEADING IT AND YOU WILL BE SORRY ABOUT IT! HE USES SOME MAGIC IN HIS WORDS YOU WILL GET HIT WITH IT IF YOU WATCH!” YOU DID NOT LISTEN TO THIS PERSON WHEN THEY SAID THAT. You did not and you still do not listen to this servant. My army kept this evil army away from this servant for a few years. And then they decided to give up that idea and kill this servant a different way. I REVEALED THE DEVIL IN CONFERENCE, HE DIDN’T KNOW UNTIL NEXT CONFERENCE. DID YOU KNOW WHY THAT IS? The devil has devils on this person for years and they were not allowed to ever speak what happened until later. If they did I would destroy them. This person was safe for a year after, and then suddenly they started having issues. My servant was raped everyday for 7 years, however this is not what happened, what happened was simple, they said WHAT ON EARTH AND HELL DO WE DO?! They said if this happens now there will be a huge falling away before it’s time to have people fall away. They will not have curses they will not have problems, they will not have the magic on them they need to become evil. We will have no people in this church ever again if this gets out and people listen. However, I told this servant “DON’T SHARE IT’S SACRED.” So I said this so they would listen, they thought it was GOD why? Because he was in disguise, he looked exactly like the paintings of JESUS. HE LOOKED HOLY. HE HAD A ROBE ON AND HE WAS PREACHING ABOUT GOD. However, this servant did not figure it out until later they read d&C and it said that people who were good GLOWED. AND THIS IS TRUE. ONLY GOOD PEOPLE GLOW OR HAVE GLORY AROUND THEM. SO THIS SERVANT REALIZED WHO THIS WAS AND SAID OH NO, THIS WHOLE TIME I COULD HAVE WARNED PEOPLE! This is not true, I did not want her to know about it until a few years ago. I did not want my servant to go through worse than they did. They did not need that. So, my servant did not share until a few years ago. They saw this person over 7 years ago. YOU ALL HAVE BEEN CURSED HEAVILY. Usually curses kill people quickly, but you will turn into a weird person first then a mean person then if he wants he’ll have you kill people but the plan is to make your life miserable enough to never listen to a servant. My servant quit watching conference quickly after they found out, they even leave the house and run away to a store for hours because they did not want to hear the voice of the lds prophet or apostles or 70 because they all have that demon around them. So, this servant saw something they shouldn’t and nearly died because of it and none of you believe it. YOU DON’T BELIEVE MY SERVANT WHO ALMOST DIED FOR THIS INFORMATION. You looked at their comment about conference and they warned you “I SAW A DEVIL IN THE PROPHET AND APOSTLES AND DO NOT WATCH IT THERE IS SOMETHING EVIL ABOUT IT!” and all of you who watched conference after this plea you got cursed heavily. You are not yourself anymore.

You all disregard this persons experience because you think it’s a stupid opinion. This person does not have STUPID OPINIONS EVER, but they don’t have LOUSY OPINIONS or EVIL OPINIONS. This person does not have evil, bad or stupid opinions, but you still say “NAH NOT TRUE I’M WATCHING TO SEE WHAT THEY SAY THIS TIME TO SHOW ME WHO THEY ARE!” THEY WILL NOT DO THAT YET. THEY WILL NOT SHOW YOU WHO THEY ARE YET. SLOWLY WILL THEY DO THIS AND THEY WILL SAY “I AM A PROPHET THIS IS TRUE SO LISTEN TO ME AND YES WE ARE SUPPORTING THIS ISSUE NOW.” AND PEOPLE WILL NOT RISE UP AGAINST THE EVIL THESE PEOPLE WILL CLAIM IS GOOD.
My servant warned this community about conference several times so most people should know about it on here that are regulars. Why on earth would I ever put my servant in harms way? I say I WANT TO SAVE YOU PEOPLE BUT YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN.

My servant was blessed with a father’s blessing from heaven today and you will listen to this person, they have died so many times in life because the devil hates them and wants this to stop before it starts. My servant stayed alive most of the time for those 7 years so they could change this world for people and for it to be better, then it turned into “WHY SAVE PEOPLE WHO ARE NEVER LISTENING TO ME!” This is true, none of you listen to this person the way you should, so my friend her father in heaven said I WILL GIVE THAT GIFT THAT IS PRECIOUS NO ONE WILL LISTEN UNLESS SHE HAS IT.
So he gave it and so you better believe this is the servant by now.
My servant has gone through terrible darkness to save you. They have died 13 times minimum I am not sharing how many times the devil killed this person. KILLED. YOU DON’T BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT BUT MAGIC CAN MAKE HEARTS STOP, BRAINS DIE, AND BODIES TO GIVE UP THE GHOST. YOU HAVE NOT SEEN IT BUT THIS SERVANT HAS GONE THROUGH BODILY ABUSE, RAPE DAILY, AND DEATH EVERY SO OFTEN WHEN THE DEVIL WANTS, AND OFTEN WHEN HE WANTS WITH OTHER DEATH, HE IS SO EVIL TO THIS PERSON BECAUSE IF THIS PERSON STARTS TALKING THE WAY THEY NEED TO PEOPLE WILL LISTEN AND PEOPLE WILL SAY “WHAT ON EARTH? WHY IS THIS THE SERVANT? OH MY GOSH I NEED TO LISTEN!” THIS IS TRUE.
This servant is the LAST ONE. LAST. Joseph was not the last one. Joseph is not coming back by the way he is helping this servant however. You would be surprised how weird it is for my servant to say “YOU ARE A SERVANT” in their mind because people have accused this person of being crazy, of being strange, and of being weird with their belief that devils rape them. I am furious about people who are saying “you can’t be with a devil and have sex, it’s impossible!” you all created a confusion in my servant who said “I AM BEING RAPED HELP!” “OH YOU’RE BEING RAPED? WHAT’S GOING ON!” and they say “DEVILS ARE RAPING ME!” and the other person says “OH…Ok…I’ll be nice…this is weird…you’re weird for saying devil’s rape you. You’re crazy! But I won’t say that, I’ll just help you along your journey but you’re really weird for thinking this.” Why would my servant lie to you? WHY WOULD ANYONE LIE ABOUT BEING RAPED? Well people do lie about it actually a lot. They lie about men raping women a lot. But to actually be raped and to actually go through the pain of this makes people nutty. My servant made sense to people but they did not believe them. WEIRD! SO WEIRD THEY THINK! Why on earth would my servant lie about this? It’s not true! They can’t do that! We are stronger than the devil so this person is evil and likes it! Did you know they said “I AM GETTING RAPED I NEED HELP NOW!” and the person emailed them back and said “I WON’T HELP YOU, GOD SAYS THAT I CANNOT!” and then this person continues to get raped when they could have been helped more. Do you realize your gurus, your spiritual leaders and your people who are in tune with the spirit, DID NOT HELP MY SERVANT? WHO THEN ARE THEY LISTENING TO? THE DEVIL? OR THEMSELVES? BOTH!

This person DIED FOR YOU. MY SERVANT DIED FOR YOU. You do not know this person and how much they love you. You do not know why they care about you but they do. This person, my servant was destroyed. DESTROYED. HE WHO HATES ALL KILLED THIS PERSON SO OFTEN THEY ARE GONE MENTALLY. THE REASON THEY ARE WRITING THIS WELL, IS BECAUSE I AM HERE AND WRITING FOR THEM. I TELL THEM WHAT TO WRITE AND THEY WRITE IT AND EVEN IF IT DOESN’T MAKE SENSE IT IS TRUE SOUNDING, BUT THEY ARE NOT WELL BECAUSE OF WHAT THE DEVIL DID.
Just pretend that you believe all of this, what would you do for this person? Would you finally listen to them?
This servant is not considered good anymore to some people who hate this servant, but the rest of you who do care or say you care about this emily person you need to start listening and believing.

My servant died for you, the least you could do is just listen.
The least could do is believe they are a servant.
The least you could do is repent in a temple they will create.

Do you realize how miraculous this story is? IT’S SO MIRACULOUS THAT YOU CANNOT KNOW IT ALL IT IS TOO OUT THERE. YOU DON’T GET TO KNOW ALL OF THE GOOD THAT HAPPENS WITH THIS SERVANT BUT YOU DO GET TO KNOW THEY ARE BLESSED NOW WITH WHAT THEY NEED.

This servant no longer has the devil around them so they cannot be convinced by a devil that they are a servant. So this message is not from a devil but from GOD.

This servant is happy that they are done with their trials in life. They are no longer going to have devils harm them. They are free just like they should be.

I end this statement about my servant with this, they are good and if you don’t believe that by now you are wicked and evil. AMEN

JSmith
captain of 100

Re: The Short Version Of The Servant's Story In One Area, LDS CHURCH IS FALSE...ABUSE WARNING

Post by JSmith »

wow...

this sounds like the OP was on mushrooms and Adderal when this was written.