Gospel Doctrine INFORMATION

For discussing the Church, Gospel of Jesus Christ, Mormonism, etc.
Lucifer
captain of 50

Gospel Doctrine INFORMATION

Post by Lucifer »

God Rambles. Apparently.

So none of you have anything to judge off of this servant?
Those of you Who Claim To Have Discernment DO NOT HAVE IT. Did you know this is doctrine? Did you know that people cannot have the holy spirit? Did you know this is not rambling? Rambling is saying “Oh yeah that’s interesting here’s something interesting but not important.” HOW DARE YOU CONSIDER GOD’S WORDS RABLING.
Did you know that the post about “a second chance is given to those who are non believers and it speaks about having a situation like “God burning first evil people to show those who don’t believe to listen to the servant and so they repent and then they don’t get burned.” This is DOCTRINE. THIS IS NOT SOME RANDOM BELIEF BUT WHY ON EARTH DO YOU THINK THAT I HAVE NOT PROCLAIMED MANY THINGS ON THIS FORUM BEFORE ASKING “WHY DON’T YOU BELIEVE?” This is either you being mean and stupid, or you being stupid, or you being evil, why do you think that I do not have doctrine on this forum?

I have a very doctrinal post called “WHERE ARE YOU GOING? HELL? HEAVEN? PROCLAMATION AND VISION EXPLAINED THROUGH WORDS! DID YOU KNOW MY SERVANT SAID SOMETHING IN THIS PROCLAMATION THAT IS NOT KNOWN?

You have either not read it, not cared to read it, or you have read it and you don’t understand that this is doctrine. When GOD SPEAKS IT IS CALLED FAITH DOCTRINE. THIS MEANS EVERYTHING THIS SERVANT HAS POSTED IS FROM GOD AND IS FROM GOODNESS AND IT HELPS YOU HEAL.
This is not supposed to happen. People arguing about my servant not being real. My servant is speaking MY WORDS. NOT THEIR WORDS. Even if I said “hello” and that’s all I said in this forum I would tell you that you can tell it is my words or not. However, you claim you need doctrine and I have given many posts about what to think. Most people who do not claim this servant is the servant just want scripture and I am making scripture but it won’t be on for a while because there are various people in here who are good and are not listening because they want to have scripture. Did you know that if God speaks it is scripture? It doesn’t need to be THEE THY AND THOU LANGUAGE and about FAITH OR GOOD WORKS. It is already scripture and you need to listen to it, despite it being about God burning the earth.
You have no idea who this person is and claiming that they are not the servant makes you unholy. This is true. HOWEVER I DO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS SERVANT HAS NOT WRITTEN SCRIPTURE. This servant does have a blog but it is incorrect information. WHY? Because it is full of false ideas false things for a reason. Why have a true blog and say I AM THE SERVANT and have people angry at this person for a long time? Did you know that this servant is not understanding that you are wicked, and scary if you find the truth. I am not sure if you are one of them who is on this forum to have people attacked if they know who the person is. There is someone on this forum that is sent by the church. This is true, and also could be considered a prophecy or some revelation. This person is considered evil and will hurt people. This person is not someone who posts. He watches. Your response to this servant shows him this is not THE SERVANT and so this makes him wonder why this person is trying so hard to do this. However, he is not coming after this person because no one believes in them. This person is hired by the church to do dirty work. The lds church knows that someone like my servant will come out of the woodwork and say I AM A SERVANT and people will flock to this person. So, no flocking so this person is not the one. However, he finds it interesting that this servant is trying so hard.

ALL OF YOU LISTEN TO THIS SERVANT. STOP ASKING EACH OTHER QUESTIONS AND ASK MY SERVANT WHAT THE TRUTH IS. TRY TO ASK THIS SERVANT “OH WHAT DO YOU THINK IS IN HEAVEN?” AND MY SERVANT WILL TELL YOU WHAT IS IN HEAVEN.

Most of you who are good are healthy and listening somewhat but you’re not acting on my prompts. This is because you have not had them before. You are considered less holy if you keep doing this. Ask my servant about repentance, and other areas.

Most of you who are evil on this forum, you come to bother but you don’t post much because why post and waste time in a forum that won’t listen to you.

Most of you who are wicked though post.

However, do you understand that I have given several posts about the doctrine that this person now believes? It is good doctrine.

Do you still need more? Well this just means that you don’t listen carefully to the spirit. However, I do have scripture coming soon, but it’s not written yet. I have over 400 pages of words, but most of it is not true, or most has false ideas in it. WHY? Because people do not want anything to do with truth. They want something interesting to read, but they don’t want THE TRUTH. So I give them false ideas. The blog is not a place to find truth. The servant knows this because they feel weird when they read it. However, none of you have that ability to read and then decide if it is true, you only know how to look at someone and say “ok their fruit” and then decide.

I will give you one point of doctrine that my servant doesn’t know yet.

If you are considered a good person and have good things in life, why is that happening? BECAUSE YOU ARE BLESSED. Those of you who claim to be okay, somewhat ok, or even GOOD you are wicked usually. This is doctrine. You are wicked usually is doctrine. Now does the evil of this world or wicked get blessed by God? NO. NEVER. All of your success is from yourself and if you are powerful that is from the devil.
Now the doctrine that my servant doesn’t know is this, DO YOU THINK THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY SUCCESS THAT YOU ARE FINALLY CONSIDERED SAFE FROM THE DEVIL? Success shows people the reward of having believed in God. My servant knows that if you have extra money extra houses and extra vacations that that person is either bless by GOD or not blessed but somehow they got it from their own work. How do you know that you are considered safe from the devil however? How do you know the devil will never bother you again? You will know when you receive repentance, you will feel the holy spirit say “you are good now” and you will hear “I AM GOOD!” in your brain a lot. But how do you know for sure you are going to be fine? God reveals what you can become after repentance. You can become successful in this life and the next. He claims that many people who repent like their ideas less about who they will be. This is true. God will say through this servant WHO THEY WILL BE. This is true. You will learn to be good forever. However, how do you know through that? Well, God promises you through words that are from the servant you believe in to tell you that you will be fine. If you struggle it’s never because of the devil. Now success and how it ties into this, why do you think most people shun being successful or monetarily more secure when they are Christian? Why? They are wicked. BECAUSE ABUNDANCE ACTUALLY HAPPENS TO GOOD CHRISTIANS THAT REPENT. You get a new house, a new car or some extra money to help you. You get this automatically. HOW? WELL A RAISE, or A NEW OPPORTUNITY OR A NEW JOB OR A NEW FRIEND. Your servant will not give you money. GOD WILL BLESS YOU THOUGH WITH MORE. If you don’t have money you will receive more emotional help. If you don’t have money or you don’t have a job, you will either have more people help you, or you’ll have more emotional help so that you can have a job, or if you’re retired you will have more family help. This is true. Abundance is good, money is good and that is doctrine. MONEY IS GOOD. IS THIS IN THE SCRIPTURES? NO IT SAYS THE OPPOSITE, THE LOVE OF MONEY IS OF THE DEVIL. THIS IS BECAUSE THEY WANT CHRISTIANS TO NEVER HAVE ENOUGH SO THEY ARE NOT POWERFUL. MY SERVANT WILL HAVE MILLIONS NOT BECAUSE OF DONATIONS OR BECAUSE PEOPLE GIVE IT TO THEM BUT BECAUSE MY ANGELS WILL BLESS THEM WITH THIS ABILITY TO HAVE MONEY. MONEY IS GOOD. GOOD MONEY IS FROM GOD. MONEY IS NOT EVIL. MONEY IS NOT TEMPTATION. YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY YOU BECOME MORE EVIL OR MORE GOOD BUT IT IS NEVER THE MONEY THAT IS MAKING YOU DO IT. IT IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE MORE POWER.
Do not shout at this person online. They do not have enough emotional ability to handle you even saying your opinion about their opinion. Try to ask questions instead of argue.
You do not realize how unblessed you are. You don’t realize how unblessed you are compared to how you will be if you repent. YES YOU GET ABUNDANCE FROM GOD. NO THAT IS NOT EVIL. Why on earth would god let his people suffer? HE DOESN’T.
Your money issues come from the fact that you are not a good person yet. Good people choose to be good. THEY BELIEVE IN BEING GOOD. However, they may not be blessed yet either, good people have abilities that others do not, they have emotional abilities others do not. However, usually good people don’t care about money for the reason I stated, the bible says so. This is so wrong to believe that money is bad that I will curse people at this point to want money. Money is power, you need powerful good people in life or you become subject to evil people in power.
EVIL POWER IS NOT OF THE DEVIL. USUALLY PEOPLE WHO ARE BAD IN POWER ARE JUST BAD PEOPLE. HOWEVER THIS IS TRUE THE DEVIL DOES LIKE PEOPLE WHO ARE EVIL IN POWER SO HE KEEPS THEM IN POWER. SOMEHOW.

Most of you do not believe in abundance after you become a Christian. Most of you do not understand it either. However, once you repent you do get money or success or abundance with people. You do not have people help you usually the way this will happen. But suffice to say you will be blessed for repenting.
This is doctrine and I have said things like this to my servant but success also comes to help people with their life. If you struggle to have people help you because you’re disabled or because your old people don’t do it very often they let you struggle yourself, however, if you become a good person through repenting you’ll have friends, neighbors, or other family that will help.
If you repent and are given abundance, remember that those who have abundance have people who love them more. Also if you are loved more you are helped more. People don’t love you. They don’t, however, they will love you more when you repent. You’ll be attractive, or interesting, or nicer, or even just good and people like that and they will help more. You are not a person with these in life usually if you have not repented. Usually people ignore you, or they just help a little. You will be fine when you have abundance because the devil cannot get to you anylonger after you repent. THIS IS DOCTRINE. YOU ARE SAFE FROM THE DEVIL FOREVER WHEN YOU REPENT.
He no longer bothers you, harms you, or tempts. Most of your temptation is not from him however, most of your emotional harm is not from him and he doesn’t bother you usually. He has a few hexes on you a little bit and those go away and you might find your brain doesn’t react a certain way to certain things but that’s it. You do not have the devil right now or after you repent. If he could get to you after you repent, you would not stand a chance against him. THAT IS ALSO DOCTRINE. STOP BELIEVING YOU ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN THE DEVIL. HE CAN FORCE YOU TO MURDER SOMEONE IF HE WANTS. YOU ARE LUCKY YOU DON’T HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE CONSEQUENCES OF BEING NAUGHTY.
Did you know that the devil is evil? YES. However how evil? SO EVIL THAT YOU CANNOT EVEN COMPREHEND IT! He is so evil that if you were around him you would scream bloody murder and faint or run. Most of you cannot handle the devil around them. You hit someone or you smack yourself or you smack the wall or you hit someone pretty hard and get in trouble with them, this usually is from small tiny itsy bity little hexes that basically control your body to do things it shouldn’t. It is a good thing that the devil cannot harm you anylonger if you repent.
He hates Christians, true Christians the ones that repent in a temple and listen to this servant. So God prevented so many terrible things by making it impossible for the devil to attack you after you repent.

AMEN

This contains PLENTY OF DOCTRINE AND IF YOU CLAIM THIS IS NOT DOCTRINE YOU ARE WICKED.

AMEN