There is a lot going on in cyberspace today

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

There is a lot going on in cyberspace today

Post by Original_Intent »

This morning, the problems with the FAA that grounded all the flights, and then Canada's Air traffic system had a similar problem around the time the US came back up.
Then there were server problems at another web site that I frequent (very popular)
Now my computer informed me there is a problem with the OneDrive servers (Microsoft cloud storage)

I haven't heard anything about any cyber attacks, but it sure seems like one. Is it Putin, a false flag by our own bois, or someone else? Or just a bunch of random issues like a solar flare?

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: There is a lot going on in cyberspace today

Microsoft did push out an update today so maybe?

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

I found it interesting that while the FAA grounded all civilian commercial flights in the country, 54 Kc-135 were airborne. These are aerial refuelers. Normally there are five to seven up at anyone time spread all around the US and EU. But this morning, there were fifty four airborne.

Each refueler supports about a dozen fighters. So while all the United Flights, American Airlines and Southwest, et al flights were ground for a few hours, just about every available fighter was up in the air swarming the skies from the eastern seaboard all the way down to upper right corner of Mississippi.

Make one wonder….

Shawn Henry
captain of 1,000

Post by Shawn Henry »

My thought is the gads are doing test runs in preparation for the real thing.

A similar facet is all the attacks at power stations. They are blaming fanatics on the right but are actually just prepping us to blame someone other than them when they implement their big attacks.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

Hill air force base has been strangely active last 2 days. Loud Aggressive take off and landings I haven't seen before. Lots of activity.

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

Update…. This morning one opinion was that this was a “white hat” operation to prevent the escape of someone/something out of the country.

(Evidently, Canada had the same type of air operations going on too).

With all civilian airlines grounded, military air units could more easily identify aircraft making a run for it…. Interdict and turn around said aircraft before escaping.

I am sure there is more to the story that will come out later.

Also, don’t forget about the deep state Cyber Polygon meeting which took place early last fall in Sun Valley, Idaho. The leaders of industry fully vested in continuation of tyranny, don’t war game scenarios without intending to use them to their advantage in the future.

The Cyber Polygon conference was working a scenario of electric grid collapse, along with banking and internet. It was similar to Event 205 which “war gamed” a biological event shutting down world markets as a result of a virus. (And this was held four months before Coronavirus Wuhan was released)…

As a side note: the recent batch of electrical substation “attacks” causing isolated blackouts in various areas seem to be a way to generate an underlying story that the grid is vulnerable, hence not something that can be blamed on the Administration when it goes down in a big way. Much easier to point a (false) finger at right wing militia “coordinated attacks” causing widespread suffering, panic and stress, generating anger and propensity to lash out against perpetrators in a direction useful to the (tyrannical) leadership in the Administration.

Nothing like be “played” from all angles…

Thinker
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Thinker »

JK4Woods wrote: January 11th, 2023, 10:28 pm I found it interesting that while the FAA grounded all civilian commercial flights in the country, 54 Kc-135 were airborne. These are aerial refuelers. Normally there are five to seven up at anyone time spread all around the US and EU. But this morning, there were fifty four airborne.

Each refueler supports about a dozen fighters. So while all the United Flights, American Airlines and Southwest, et al flights were ground for a few hours, just about every available fighter was up in the air swarming the skies from the eastern seaboard all the way down to upper right corner of Mississippi.

Make one wonder….
It does make you wonder.

Le marqué once posted this link that allows you to see flights. If you click on “U” it limits it to only military aviation:
https://globe.adsbexchange.com/

“The incident comes roughly a week after an air traffic issue prompted the FAA to slow all flight traffic in Florida earlier in January. That failure involved the En Route Automation Modernization at airports across the state.” https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/hun ... ter-outage

Makes you wonder what “modernization” really means these days.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

I don't think anyone is attacking anything. I think it's just the ongoing psyop of the Great Reset.

it's about injecting certain ideas in to the collective consciousness. Getting us to accept and internalize the idea that things we once took for granted - being able to travel, having access to heat and food - are no longer to be relied on.

Softening us up so when the real (fake) "shortages" or "carbon rationing" or "cyber attacks" start happening we'll already be programmed to accept them as (new) normal, or at least inevitable.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Somewhere near the middle of the country, there were more of those giant cargo planes (130? 135s?) than I've ever seen at one time before. They were practicing.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

harakim wrote: January 12th, 2023, 4:43 pm Somewhere near the middle of the country, there were more of those giant cargo planes (130? 135s?) than I've ever seen at one time before. They were practicing.
C5 Galaxy and super-Galaxy? Those things are HUGE when you see one in the air you wonder how it is even able to fly - like a giant bumblebee!

edit doing some research I see there is a C130 Hercules also huge.

Primary Outcast
captain of 100

Post by Primary Outcast »

Original_Intent wrote: January 12th, 2023, 5:07 pm
harakim wrote: January 12th, 2023, 4:43 pm Somewhere near the middle of the country, there were more of those giant cargo planes (130? 135s?) than I've ever seen at one time before. They were practicing.
C5 Galaxy and super-Galaxy? Those things are HUGE when you see one in the air you wonder how it is even able to fly - like a giant bumblebee!

I saw something that looked like a C130 Hercules in Utah about 6 months ago. It was scary to see... I didn't know what it was until your post. I would freak out if I saw a whole pack of them together.

harakim
captain of 1,000

Post by harakim »

Primary Outcast wrote: January 12th, 2023, 5:17 pm

I saw something that looked like a C130 Hercules in Utah about 6 months ago. It was scary to see... I didn't know what it was until your post. I would freak out if I saw a whole pack of them together.
I believe they were C130s and I think it was less than 7.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Ground troops to Ukraine.

Or somewhere else.

China?

Iran?

Someone didn't want something noticed?

Sir H

Wolfwoman
captain of 1,000

Post by Wolfwoman »

Original_Intent wrote: January 11th, 2023, 8:19 pm This morning, the problems with the FAA that grounded all the flights, and then Canada's Air traffic system had a similar problem around the time the US came back up.
Then there were server problems at another web site that I frequent (very popular)
Now my computer informed me there is a problem with the OneDrive servers (Microsoft cloud storage)

I haven't heard anything about any cyber attacks, but it sure seems like one. Is it Putin, a false flag by our own bois, or someone else? Or just a bunch of random issues like a solar flare?
The FAA thing in the USA happened because a database engineer saved over a file. Or something like that. That’s what I heard on the radio anyway. I thought, that’s a huge mistake made by one person!!

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Wolfwoman wrote: January 13th, 2023, 1:25 am
Original_Intent wrote: January 11th, 2023, 8:19 pm This morning, the problems with the FAA that grounded all the flights, and then Canada's Air traffic system had a similar problem around the time the US came back up.

The FAA thing in the USA happened because a database engineer saved over a file. Or something like that. That’s what I heard on the radio anyway. I thought, that’s a huge mistake made by one person!!
Pretty weak system then.

Guess we don't need a cyber attack to shut us down.

That explanation is Sus.

But it could be true.

Sir H

LateOutOfBed
captain of 100

Post by LateOutOfBed »

The C-5 is the largest aircraft in the Air Force inventory. Fun fact: If you take the wings off a C-130, it will easily fit inside a C-5. C-130s are not that large and are propeller planes. They are the "workhorse" of the Air Force. KC-135s are refuelers, and they are larger than a C-130. C-5s are unlikely to be seen en masse, as it's a significantly older aircraft and the Air Force's inventory is small (and only 3 places in the US, Delaware, Texas, and Northern CA). The C-17 isn't quite as large as the C-5 but bigger than the KC-135s and significantly larger than the C-130, and the Air Force has a much larger inventory of the C-17s.

If you see a C-130 (smaller and propellers) and there is a large hole in one side, that's the one to worry about, as it's loaded with massive weaponry. As for every other flavor of C-130 (there's at least 5-7 models in use), they are mostly for carrying cargo, with a few exceptions, one notably is electronic warfare. The KC-135s have a bunch of fuel to support long range operations, which wouldn't be needed within the US as there are plenty of bases to land and take off from, so if you see those flying it's likely for pilot and crew training/currency. The C-5/C-17s are large scale and long range haulers, so they usually carry literal thousands of tons of stuff all over. They also have seats for around 150 troops (more if the jump seats are used), but they (typically) would not be used for large scale troop movements. Believe it or not, the military would likely contract a civilian company to move troops on a large scale (been on a few contracted flights myself).

Anyway, the more you know --- I guess? :D

JK4Woods
captain of 1,000

Post by JK4Woods »

UPDATE-

Just learned that all packages originating from the US bound for foreign countries have been held up last four days.

Also, a cargo of uranium was discovered in Heathrow Airport near London.

Regarding Ukraine, it’s now thought Joe Biden is being blackmailed/forced to send US troops in a coalition force of Poland, Romania, UK and US to fight against Russian victory. It will be a “coalition force” not NATO per se’.

Top secret document flap is pressure to (and distraction) to what is really happening.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

JK4Woods wrote: January 13th, 2023, 9:58 am Also, a cargo of uranium was discovered in Heathrow Airport near London.
Yes, I heard about this. It was really played down, but it's still not good as it was headed for one of the Arab countries.

h_p
captain of 1,000

Post by h_p »

JK4Woods wrote: January 13th, 2023, 9:58 am Top secret document flap is pressure to (and distraction) to what is really happening.
I hadn't been following this too closely, but just heard today the first stash was found back in 2020. So they held onto that knowledge until now?

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

Funny, Uncle Klaus has been warning about a cyber-pandemic for years. (Under 2 minutes)

gruden2.0
captain of 1,000

Post by gruden2.0 »

Let's see so far in recent memory:

Many food processing plants have blown up or caught fire mysteriously.
Multiple oil refineries have had similar accidents and had to shut down for extended periods.
Electrical substations have been damaged by snipers from long distance hitting precise spots to cause maximum damage.
Now flights being canceled due to various computer glitches.

What does it all add up to?

BTW, Monkey Werx had an interesting observation that while the FAA was having these problems and flights canceled, there were many military refuelers up in the air which indicates the presence of fighter jets (and various people have posted seeing fighter jets in the sky during this period).

Interesting times.