Group buy on Utah farm land with water rights. Off-grid homesteading is the ultimate in preparedness!

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
FreedomWorks
captain of 50

Group buy on Utah farm land with water rights. Off-grid homesteading is the ultimate in preparedness!

Post by FreedomWorks »

Here's a unique ad found on KSL.com:

The Utah OSR Land Co-op is not a political or religious project, it is an agricultural cooperative organized for the benefit of those who join by a leading co-op attorney paid for by the non-profit co-op. The remaining lots at Riverbed Ranch off-grid farming community range from 2.0 to 2.4 acres. Each lot comes with at least 4 acre-feet of water rights (that's 1.3 million gallons of water a year).

Riverbed Ranch is nestled between the Keg Mountain and Simpson Mountain ranges, is about a half mile wide and 3 miles long. Over half of the 250 lots are spoken for, with about 1 being claimed each week. Currently, 11 off-grid homes are under construction with 1 completed.

Watch their (out-dated) virtual tour and (updated) backstory videos here: https://www.Riverbed-Ranch.com/ldsff

About the Project

Riverbed Ranch is a creation of the Utah OSR Land Cooperative, Utah's only non-profit land developer created for the benefit of those who join the co-op. The focus of a co-op is to minimize costs, not to maximize profits like traditional land developers.

Motivation

Our current shareholders value this agricultural cooperative as an ideal opportunity to enjoy:

Self-Sufficiency - Providing for their family's essential needs without having to rely on markets or the government for food, water, power or sanitation.
Family - Providing their children a more carefree rural lifestyle, where they can learn to work.
Safety - A place of safety for their families, from things either now or in the future, and
Heath - The health benefits of growing your own more-nutritious, non-GMO food untainted by pesticides and herbicides.

Benefits

A share in the Utah OSR Land Cooperative gives you these benefits:

● A cooperative's equivalent of a title to 2 acres at the Riverbed Ranch farm-steading community (it's called a proprietary occupancy agreement and can be bought and sold).
● At least 4 acre-feet of water rights,
● Opportunity to use some of the additional 500 acres of farmland for agricultural projects of your choosing.
● A vote in the cooperative,
● Opportunity for group purchases of products and services needed to build your homestead.
● Opportunity to sell your products and services through the co-op,
● First stab at job openings within the cooperative, and
● The opportunity to spearhead the creation of sub-cooperatives to provide jobs and goods and services to the co-op members and/or outside customers.

Features

The Utah OSR Land Cooperative's Riverbed Ranch farm-steading community does or will feature:

● High-speed satellite Internet through Elon Musk's Starlink.
● A future K-12 school, and other community services. There is currently a home-school co-op. Some attend online classes.
● A future BMX bicycle course for kids to enjoy,
● A greenbelt area running up the middle of the community, including a hiking trail, honeybee-friendly trees and bushes, a road, and maybe someday, a creek.
● An RV and camping park. This way, shareholders who so choose can live in the RV park while building out their homestead. And later, guests can stay and enjoy the community.
● Co-op store for importing and exporting goods and produce. It currently offers gasoline, diesel, and propane.

Watch our virtual tour and backstory videos here: https://www.Riverbed-Ranch.com/ldsff

Find the location by googling, "Utah OSR Land Co-op", click the map, then zoom out. We're literally out in the middle of no where. And after all the insanity lately, we're wondering if it's far enough! :)

jreuben
captain of 100

Re: Group buy on Utah farm land with water rights. Off-grid homesteading is the ultimate in preparedness!

Post by jreuben »

Off-grid homesteading is the ultimate in preparedness!
... yes, but not in Utah though. Utah is going to - for sure - be destroyed an untenable. Wyoming, Idaho, Colorado, Utah, and such surrounding areas - including the entire Pacific coast will all be either destroyed by "natural disasters" or the Chinese. There are multiple sources of this information both in revelations from the 1800s to modern science and very clear signals from the current news, ETC. GET OUT OF THE WEST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: Group buy on Utah farm land with water rights. Off-grid homesteading is the ultimate in preparedness!

Post by FrankOne »

jreuben wrote: October 14th, 2022, 10:17 am
Off-grid homesteading is the ultimate in preparedness!
... yes, but not in Utah though. Utah is going to - for sure - be destroyed an untenable. Wyoming, Idaho, Colorado, Utah, and such surrounding areas - including the entire Pacific coast will all be either destroyed by "natural disasters" or the Chinese. There are multiple sources of this information both in revelations from the 1800s to modern science and very clear signals from the current news, ETC. GET OUT OF THE WEST NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not certain that you are certain about the uncertainty of the uncertain future.

lol. :)

I read too much prophecy/dreams/etc. Maybe a 1000 on this puter and more on others. I only copy the best ones. South of Spanish fork will fare pretty well if the info is good. The only exception will be the final inundation of the West, which most maps show that some areas of Utah will survive it. The chinese invasion accounts contradict each other quite a bit. Some say that they get stopped at the Sierra mtns. Some say they get stopped at the foot of the Rockies. Some say that China and Russia will fully occupy the U.S. for a few years. The Hopi prophecy is interesting because they say that the enemy will be stopped before reaching them by a gourd of ashes. ..so.. we have that for a possible clue.

From what I think I know, the best choice for surviving would be remote wyoming, but not too close to Yellowstone in case it goes off. I guess I'll just say my choice and that is the wind river range. West slope. I doubt they will ever know anything happened except that all traffic coming in stops. I'd pick a place up the slope a bit next to a nice lake. lol.

All I know for absolute certain is that anyone is any large city will either be dead, near dead, or fleeing in terror.

jreuben
captain of 100

Post by jreuben »

I understand and say/believe what you will @FrankOne. I truly wish you could be right about that (I WANT YOU TO BE RIGHT and I want ALL NAY SAYERS to be right), but c'est la vie. It's going to happen. 😞

It does sadden me since I have so much family and friends within the entire region myself, but they all laugh and say similar things. Sadly they're going to have to deal with their choices no matter how dire and painful they may be for themselves and for me. And so subsequently I am both sad and work to steel my nerves and emotions against that which is to come.

The Chinese, if the rebuff doesn't work, will take up to the Great Plains/Mississippi region while likely Russia takes some of Canada and the eastern USA. I kinda hope the natural disasters happen INSTEAD of this, but they could occur together if they cannot be repelled.

I don't believe anything north of Colorado and west of the Mississippi will be tenable for semi-reasonable life. I also don't think the south region of the USA will be "reasonable" either. The Atlantic Coast will be damned for sure as well from multiple factors, but the Heartland region and Appalachian + connected mountain chains seem relatively sturdy and capable of sustaining life.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

The Rocky Mountains, east of the Wasatch Front, Has abundant clean water, clean air, is not in the Yellowstone lave flow, has abundant wildlife, from inside Wyoming, both sides of the Utah Colorado border, as far south as Arizona and New Mexico, is relatively safe. Surrounded on all 4 sides by mountains. Sparsely populated so not a nuclear target. Many artesian springs.

FreedomWorks
captain of 50

Post by FreedomWorks »

Fred wrote: October 14th, 2022, 1:04 pm The Rocky Mountains, east of the Wasatch Front, Has abundant clean water, clean air, is not in the Yellowstone lave flow, has abundant wildlife, from inside Wyoming, both sides of the Utah Colorado border, as far south as Arizona and New Mexico, is relatively safe. Surrounded on all 4 sides by mountains. Sparsely populated so not a nuclear target. Many artesian springs.
We attempted to build our off-grid community east of the Wasatch Front in Sanpete County. Easy to find the 1,000+ acres we needed; impossible to get enough water rights to build a town. So, when Riverbed Ranch opened up, with it's 2,854 acre-feet of water rights, we jumped on it.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

deleted due to incorrect formatting

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

jreuben wrote: October 14th, 2022, 12:04 pm I understand and say/believe what you will @FrankOne. I truly wish you could be right about that (I WANT YOU TO BE RIGHT and I want ALL NAY SAYERS to be right), but c'est la vie. It's going to happen. 😞

It does sadden me since I have so much family and friends within the entire region myself, but they all laugh and say similar things. Sadly they're going to have to deal with their choices no matter how dire and painful they may be for themselves and for me. And so subsequently I am both sad and work to steel my nerves and emotions against that which is to come.

The Chinese, if the rebuff doesn't work, will take up to the Great Plains/Mississippi region while likely Russia takes some of Canada and the eastern USA. I kinda hope the natural disasters happen INSTEAD of this, but they could occur together if they cannot be repelled.

I don't believe anything north of Colorado and west of the Mississippi will be tenable for semi-reasonable life. I also don't think the south region of the USA will be "reasonable" either. The Atlantic Coast will be damned for sure as well from multiple factors, but the Heartland region and Appalachian + connected mountain chains seem relatively sturdy and capable of sustaining life.
Perhaps you have had a personal experience which gives you a specific insight that I don't have.

If not, then perhaps you are looking at the final end scene of how it all comes to rest in the end with the inundation. The Edgar Cayce version is the one that is likely the most accurate in my opinion. There is no date to when that will happen. It could be 200 yrs from now. Some have been shown where to be in the near future when collapse and war comes to the U.S. . There are no 'safe' spaces unless God decides to protect people or groups. Without God's assistance, a man would need to be in extremely good condition and likely alone in vast wilderness areas of the high Rockies to find any semblance of peace. He would have to remain highly mobile.

The Appalachians are where there are underground cities already built for the few 'elite'. 20 yrs ago I watched videos of semi trucks driving into an entrance and drivers saying that they went in at least a 100 miles. I don't have any experience there, and so I'm not going to head that direction.

I can understand that those in cities may need to 'justify' their staying in a city, which doesn't make alot of sense unless they have daily inspiration from God. It is odd that you classify my comments with the average joe that feels that all is safe in just about anywhere. My position is completely different.

Excluding the continent being half submerged, there will be no safe place in the U.S. during the invasion unless God gives specific instructions. They will be on the ground and overhead. ....everywhere. The last place I would be would be in the flat central interior plains. I'm guessing that the plains are what you call the "heartland". People will be like buffalo on the grass while planes strafe them.

I've never heard of anyone with the viewpoint that you have on the geographic areas that you've described as: "I don't believe anything north of Colorado and west of the Mississippi will be tenable for semi-reasonable life". Even the inundation doesn't cover that entire area.

I am curious as to why you think that such a vast amount of land will not "be tenable for semi-reasonable life". Also, I would be interested in how you have arrived at your fixed conclusions on all of this.

Dusty Wanderer
captain of 1,000

Post by Dusty Wanderer »

jreuben wrote: October 14th, 2022, 12:04 pm I understand and say/believe what you will @FrankOne. I truly wish you could be right about that (I WANT YOU TO BE RIGHT and I want ALL NAY SAYERS to be right), but c'est la vie. It's going to happen. 😞

What is your acceptable elevation to be at on the east coast to avoid inundation?

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

To my understanding, the Wasatch front seems geographically designed to allow a loose militia to hold back a modern army in a protracted war. I suspect this will be an early phase of the gathering and chinese/russian invasion from the west coast. I also suspect this phase will last until we are ready to put aside our arguments of the day.

I already feel inspired where I should spend the next decade and a half and where I should go after. I plan to either die there or ride out a lot of chaos and leave there to go to Adam Ondi Ahman. YMMV.

tmac
captain of 1,000

Post by tmac »

A couple questions: 1) Who will make up the “Loose Militia”? — because there aren’t enough Mormons left with enough will or ability to fight to have much impact. And, 2) What are they going to eat? — because neither Utah, nor especially the Wasatch Front, have much productive (and especially food-related) self-sufficiency at this point. The Church’s modern industrial farms will feed millions? Maybe. But there is no reason to believe current Church leadership would be on board for any resistance. In fact, they are already rolling out the red carpet the other direction.