Having a Joseph Smith moment - not sure I want that cheeseburger unless I raised it.

For discussion of secret combinations (political, economic, spiritual, religious, etc.) (Ether 8:18-25.)
nightowl
captain of 100

Re: Having a Joseph Smith moment - not sure I want that cheeseburger unless I raised it.

Post by nightowl »

M249Gunner wrote: January 1st, 2023, 7:44 pm While in college years ago I worked in a large slaughterhouse that processed beef. I never saw humans processed. I believe that is bs. Maybe it has happened with mafia disposing of someone in the past, who knows. But I don’t believe it has commonly happened.

I did witness occasionally “workers who do jobs that Americans won’t do” use the toilet without removing their cutting floor clothes first like they were supposed to, then going back out on the cutting floor. I always cook my meat well, especially after doing that job.

Conditions were much more disgusting at the chicken farm I worked at as a high school kid.
Exactly everyone who I have known that has worked in the meat industry hasn't eaten the meat that they are processing. We have alot of chicken houses and one of the main industries is a well known chicken meat processing plant. Everyone wants beef here for some reason :D
I find it odd that this is largely ignored by the saints.
DC 89: 12-13
12 Yea, flesh also of beasts and of the fowls of the air, I, the Lord, have ordained for the use of man with thanksgiving; nevertheless they are to be used sparingly;
13 And it is pleasing unto me that they should not be used, only in times of winter, or of cold, or famine.

We are in a time of cold for most of us anyway LOL.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: Having a Joseph Smith moment - not sure I want that cheeseburger unless I raised it.

Post by Fred »

It's dinner time with Bill Gates, or ...