Sodomy Fest: Trump Parties With Homosexuals to Celebrate Gay Marriage Law

Discuss political news items / current events.
CaptainM
captain of 100

Sodomy Fest: Trump Parties With Homosexuals to Celebrate Gay Marriage Law

Post by CaptainM »

Cursed is he who puts his trust in man.

https://www.brighteon.com/0ac67189-a52c ... c081d11f7b

In Christ. Best wishes…

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Re: Sodomy Fest: Trump Parties With Homosexuals to Celebrate Gay Marriage Law

Post by Dave62 »

Please remind me again. Which one is he, Shiz or Coriantumr?

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

If this is about supporting the same marriage law the church and other politicians/public figures are being criticized for, Trump should rightfully be criticized as well.
Dave62 wrote: December 20th, 2022, 9:55 pm Please remind me again. Which one is he, Shiz or Coriantumr?
He does come across to me as the two Jaredite leaders who pounded their army at another army until there was nothing left. I have empathy for him and for a lot (not all, some are too cult-ish and too biased) of his fans/supporters. But unlike the Nephite leaders who successfully drained their swamp, Trump reminds me of the Jaredite leaders who didn't accomplish anything, they simply fought until there was nothing.
Last edited by BuriedTartaria on December 21st, 2022, 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dave62
destroyer of hopes & dreams

Post by Dave62 »

BuriedTartaria wrote: December 20th, 2022, 10:02 pm If this is about supporting the same marriage law the church and other politicians/public figures are being criticized for, Trump should rightfully be criticized as well.
Dave62 wrote: December 20th, 2022, 9:55 pm Please remind me again. Which one is he, Shiz or Coriantumr?
He does come across to me as the two Jaredite leaders who pounded their army at another army until there was nothing left. I have empathy for him and for his a lot (not all, some are too cult-ish and too biased) his fans/supporters. But unlike the Nephite leaders who successfully drained their swamp, Trump reminds me of the Jaredite leaders who didn't accomplish anything, they simply fought until there was nothing.
If I was an American I would be disgusted and appalled at what my political system had become. I would be itching to get my hands onto the Gadiantons who had done this evil to my country. But I think I would calm down and realise that prophecy is being fulfilled and leave it in the hands of God. I would prepare both physically and spiritually for the coming tribulation. I would also refuse to be a target for the Gadiantons and not make too many comments loudly on social media about what they are doing. Hey! I'm already doing this in Australia, because it is 'same crap, different continent'!

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Trump has always supported gay “rights”. What surprised me was Kari Lake’s appearance there.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Dave62 wrote: December 20th, 2022, 11:52 pm
If I was an American I would be disgusted and appalled at what my political system had become. I would be itching to get my hands onto the Gadiantons who had done this evil to my country. But I think I would calm down and realise that prophecy is being fulfilled and leave it in the hands of God. I would prepare both physically and spiritually for the coming tribulation. I would also refuse to be a target for the Gadiantons and not make too many comments loudly on social media about what they are doing. Hey! I'm already doing this in Australia, because it is 'same crap, different continent'!
You described me. I believe society is going to collapse and that it's fulfillment of scriptural prophecy.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

Christianlee wrote: December 21st, 2022, 1:47 am Trump has always supported gay “rights”. What surprised me was Kari Lake’s appearance there.
Kari Lake was already being criticized for going to drag shows and supporting the trans community.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

B…b…b…bb..bbb…bbb..but he said “The wall just got 10 feet higher!”

4Joshua8
captain of 1,000

Post by 4Joshua8 »

Sodomy on the left, sodomy on the right....

Benjamin_LK
captain of 1,000

Post by Benjamin_LK »

People need to realize that politicians on both major American Parties do this, largely because there are people contributing to various political parties. There is no real political party that would be in line with the political incorrectness. I recall Trump going back to 2012 saying he felt SSM should be law.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Brilliant!

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

Gays are rich and powerful. So, they need to be protected. Trans are coddled by the government and can do anything without receiving any criticism from anyone anywhere. So, they need more rights than anyone else.
These strange people who have sexual appetites the rest of us cringe about when they are explained are more important than anyone else walking the earth. Well, except pedophiles and necrophiliacs.

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

I think Either 11:15 is the best description of Trump. There's a rebellion among the people (populist movement) who get upset with the power of the secret combination , and a mighty man in iniquity rises up to lead them and take half the kingdom.

"And it came to pass that there arose a rebellion among the people, because of that secret combination which was built up to get power and gain; and there arose a mighty man among them in iniquity, and gave battle unto Moron, in which he did overthrow the half of the kingdom;"

In verse 22 of that chapter it sounds like there were two reasons people ignored the prophets, either because they were part of the secret society, or because of their wickedness. "And they did reject all the words of the prophets, because of their secret society and wicked abominations."

But between Coriantumr and Shiz, I think Trump fits the Coriantumr description better. "16 And now Coriantumr, having studied, himself, in all the arts of war and all the cunning of the world, wherefore he gave battle unto them who sought to destroy him. 17 But he repented not, neither his fair sons nor daughters;"

And the people fighting against Coriantumr are heavily involved in the secret combinations:

"there were many who rose up, who were mighty men, and sought to destroy Coriantumr by their secret plans of wickedness,"

"Now the brother of Shared, whose name was Gilead, also received great strength to his army, because of secret combinations."

Pretty awesome that we get to live in a day where reading the chapters of the Book of Mormon right before civilization-wide destruction happens seem like reading the news!

CaptainM
captain of 100

Post by CaptainM »