21 year old Sister missionary in Boise Idaho has a stroke

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Say what?
captain of 100

Re: 21 year old Sister missionary in Boise Idaho has a stroke

Post by Say what? »

FD0F6597-3433-475B-AFD4-602635C6B4B0.jpeg
FD0F6597-3433-475B-AFD4-602635C6B4B0.jpeg (132.42 KiB) Viewed 564 times
Another young death.

CuriousThinker
captain of 1,000

Post by CuriousThinker »

My sister in law died at 21 from a stroke about 10 years. She had a hereditary brain aneurysm. So sad. I hope this gal makes a full recovery.

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

Sarah wrote: January 6th, 2023, 4:21 pm There's a study out there that shows an increase risk of heart issues and stroke from having the covid virus as well. Whether it is the virus or the vaccine, the potential is there, as it has the potential to cause inflammation.
Such "studies" are meaningless if not intentionally misleading.

There is NO method of identifying the presence of the so-called SARSCOV2 virus (PCRs can't do this). And there is no evidence this allegedly "new" virus causes any type of unique disease.

"COVID" is not a new disease, it's simply a new name for the seasonal syndrome we usually call "the flu".

These are facts hidden in plain sight by the CDC etc. They don't lie so much as make the truth a little hard to find.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

NeveR wrote: January 7th, 2023, 1:38 am
Sarah wrote: January 6th, 2023, 4:21 pm There's a study out there that shows an increase risk of heart issues and stroke from having the covid virus as well. Whether it is the virus or the vaccine, the potential is there, as it has the potential to cause inflammation.

There is NO method of identifying the presence of the so-called SARSCOV2 virus (PCRs can't do this). And there is no evidence this allegedly "new" virus causes any type of unique disease.

"COVID" is not a new disease, it's simply a new name for the seasonal syndrome we usually call "the flu".

These are facts hidden in plain sight by the CDC etc. They don't lie so much as make the truth a little hard to find.
Who cares what it is called. This "flu virus" caused me and countless other people to have major and lasting problems. One thing it triggered in me was a problem with transitioning in and out of sleep. Every time I wake up or start falling asleep, my body trembles or vibrates for a minute. This sleep problem started when I was sick with covid. Have you read anything about "long covid." People are experiencing similar things that vaccine injury causes.

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

Sarah wrote: January 7th, 2023, 9:04 am

Who cares what it is called. This "flu virus" caused me and countless other people to have major and lasting problems. One thing it triggered in me was a problem with transitioning in and out of sleep. Every time I wake up or start falling asleep, my body trembles or vibrates for a minute. This sleep problem started when I was sick with covid. Have you read anything about "long covid." People are experiencing similar things that vaccine injury causes.
You are correct about long covid. But more accurately, you are the victim of a bioweapon. Many people are suffering chronic symptoms.

The clot-shot is far worse though...it turns your body into a spike protein manufacturing factory, ruins your immune system...and is killing and injuring millions worldwide. Hospitals were largely responsible for killing people with covid via Remdesivir and ventilators.

Consider yourself one of the lucky ones, if you dodged the clot-shot.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Sarah wrote: January 6th, 2023, 8:44 pm
madvin wrote: January 6th, 2023, 5:25 pm
What study?
https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591- ... 9-3#MOESM1

I had a very bad case of covid, and no vaccine at any time, and am still suffering from the effects of that virus. It affected my nervous system, and at times I've felt my heart skipping or doing weird things. But haven't had anything confirmed. But one of the main "long covid" problems is anxiety problems, and that's one of the things I had to deal with.
Just curious did you go to the hospital and get treated with any medication? Remdesivir or anything like that?

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

gkearney wrote: January 6th, 2023, 3:46 pm On LDSFF EVERY medical issue, and I mean every single one, is the direct result of a COVID vaccine. No need to look any further.
After injecting billions of people with an experimental mrna product the Vaxx is guilty until proven innocent and not the other way around. When you see a young healthy person having cardiac arrest or a stroke why would the media immediately say the vaxx had nothing to do with it with ZERO evidence to back up that statement? That's just as big of a red flag in my mind as bribing people to get injected for donuts and hamburgers

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

PeacefulProtests wrote: January 7th, 2023, 9:45 am
What study?

I had a very bad case of covid, and no vaccine at any time, and am still suffering from the effects of that virus. It affected my nervous system, and at times I've felt my heart skipping or doing weird things. But haven't had anything confirmed. But one of the main "long covid" problems is anxiety problems, and that's one of the things I had to deal with.
Just curious did you go to the hospital and get treated with any medication? Remdesivir or anything like that?
No, no medication other than over-the-counter basics. The virus went to my gut and caused severe diarrhea and nausea, so I was severely dehydrated and supplements weren't able to do anything. I went to an urgent care at a low point and they gave me fluids. I felt like I was on the verge of passing out for two weeks or more, and the spirit had to wake my husband up to save my life while I lay on the bathroom floor. I have a Facebook friend who had a similar experience and had to be in the hospital, basically for severe dehydration. So I do wish I had taken the vaccine before hand. I realize that the risks for the vaccine are there, but this is just my choice looking back on things.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Post by darknesstolight »

gkearney wrote: January 6th, 2023, 3:46 pm On LDSFF EVERY medical issue, and I mean every single one, is the direct result of a COVID vaccine. No need to look any further.
Don't be so naive and I am gonna add blind.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Sarah wrote: January 7th, 2023, 10:05 am

What study?

No, no medication other than over-the-counter basics. The virus went to my gut and caused severe diarrhea and nausea, so I was severely dehydrated and supplements weren't able to do anything. I went to an urgent care at a low point and they gave me fluids. I felt like I was on the verge of passing out for two weeks or more, and the spirit had to wake my husband up to save my life while I lay on the bathroom floor. I have a Facebook friend who had a similar experience and had to be in the hospital, basically for severe dehydration. So I do wish I had taken the vaccine before hand. I realize that the risks for the vaccine are there, but this is just my choice looking back on things.
Don't ever wish you would have taken the experimental gene therapy. It is not a vaccine. Not legally registered or in its mechanism.

Nobody was or is in a position to honestly and with integrity say that this gene therapy treatment experiment is "safe and effective."

The treatment begins to completely destroy your immune system after the second dose. It increases the IGG4 levels from .04% (almost zero) to over 20%. IGG4 is responsible for downgrading your immune system so it's not as robust.

There are so many risks and dangers and side effects not to mention we have NO long term data on the dangers of this gene therapy because Pfizer and camp on purpose ruined the control group.

The animal experiments done used mice whose alleles (sp?) have been artificially lengthened which results in having more "confirm" data that the stuff is safe but the mice have been manipulated genetically to give positive results.

The government colluded and conspired with many private entities to hide and cover up dangerous information. they have done things that can only be explained in darkness not in light.

Having severe diarrhea is a small price to pay to avoid permanent maiming or premature death.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

What study?

That is so strange, considering my entire family, and my entire wifes family wore no masks, took zero precautions and took no vaccines and none of us even got sick other than a common cold the last few years. Sounds like you just had a really severe flu, but sounds better than dying from blood clots or myocarditis

The Red Pill
captain of 1,000

Post by The Red Pill »

What study?

Don't ever wish that you had taken the clot-shot...wish that you had taken hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin early on when you got covid.

I was sicker than a dog when I got covid and didn't start Ivermectin until day 5 or 6. I improved drastically within 24 hours. In hindsight, I wish I had started much earlier.

Frontline Doctor's were way out in front on this. They saved a lot of lives.

dreamtheater76
captain of 100

Post by dreamtheater76 »

I knew someone who had an adverse reaction to required vaccinations he had to have before going on his mission. He has been schizophrenic ever since. Coincidence? No one in his entire family thinks so. Especially with the timing. This was over 30 years ago. Vaccinations have only seemed to get worse over the years.
When I was in the medical field years ago something didn’t feel right about giving shots to people. I left the medical field over 15 years ago and stated to really become more informed about 10 years ago.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

The Red Pill wrote: January 7th, 2023, 10:56 am

Don't ever wish that you had taken the clot-shot...wish that you had taken hydroxychloroquine or Ivermectin early on when you got covid.

I was sicker than a dog when I got covid and didn't start Ivermectin until day 5 or 6. I improved drastically within 24 hours. In hindsight, I wish I had started much earlier.

Frontline Doctor's were way out in front on this. They saved a lot of lives.
Those things wouldn't have helped me as I stated that none of the supplements I took could do any good with the diarrhea I was having. I probably should have drank a whole liter of coke or something super acidic, but what happened happened, and for me personally, I think the risks from the vaccine would have been better. And the virus had long term effects that have lasted years.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

dreamtheater76 wrote: January 7th, 2023, 12:50 pm I knew someone who had an adverse reaction to required vaccinations he had to have before going on his mission. He has been schizophrenic ever since. Coincidence? No one in his entire family thinks so. Especially with the timing. This was over 30 years ago. Vaccinations have only seemed to get worse over the years.
When I was in the medical field years ago something didn’t feel right about giving shots to people. I left the medical field over 15 years ago and stated to really become more informed about 10 years ago.
Yes, I realize there is a risk with vaccines, that's why I avoided it in the first place.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

PeacefulProtests wrote: January 7th, 2023, 10:41 am

That is so strange, considering my entire family, and my entire wifes family wore no masks, took zero precautions and took no vaccines and none of us even got sick other than a common cold the last few years. Sounds like you just had a really severe flu, but sounds better than dying from blood clots or myocarditis
Sure, I know people like you who never got it and never were vaccinated. Count yourself lucky! Just because you avoided it doesn't mean it wasn't real. I also had all the other symptoms too - the coughing, and loosing sense of smell. My husband and I got it the same day, so we had a high viral load I'm thinking. He tested positive. All my kids maybe had it, but it was mild for them.

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

darknesstolight wrote: January 7th, 2023, 10:16 am

Don't ever wish you would have taken the experimental gene therapy. It is not a vaccine. Not legally registered or in its mechanism.

Nobody was or is in a position to honestly and with integrity say that this gene therapy treatment experiment is "safe and effective."

The treatment begins to completely destroy your immune system after the second dose. It increases the IGG4 levels from .04% (almost zero) to over 20%. IGG4 is responsible for downgrading your immune system so it's not as robust.

There are so many risks and dangers and side effects not to mention we have NO long term data on the dangers of this gene therapy because Pfizer and camp on purpose ruined the control group.

The animal experiments done used mice whose alleles (sp?) have been artificially lengthened which results in having more "confirm" data that the stuff is safe but the mice have been manipulated genetically to give positive results.

The government colluded and conspired with many private entities to hide and cover up dangerous information. they have done things that can only be explained in darkness not in light.

Having severe diarrhea is a small price to pay to avoid permanent maiming or premature death.

I know lots of people who had the second dose or more and it did not "completely destroy their immune system," at least not yet :lol:

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Sarah wrote: January 7th, 2023, 1:37 pm

I know lots of people who had the second dose or more and it did not "completely destroy their immune system," at least not yet :lol:
😄 except that isn't what I said silly goose

"The treatment begins to completely destroy your immune system after the second dose."

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

darknesstolight wrote: January 7th, 2023, 2:08 pm

"The treatment begins to completely destroy your immune system after the second dose."

Okay, yes, we'll have to wait and see what happens. But I believe that the same people who unleashed this bioweapon also had an agenda to feed the right false or misleading info. My guess is some of the info out there against the vaccines is part of a misinfo campaign to get conservatives looking foolish and enraged at the government. It's an agenda to lead to disunity in our country, so they propagandize both sides.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

Sarah wrote: January 7th, 2023, 2:28 pm

Okay, yes, we'll have to wait and see what happens. But I believe that the same people who unleashed this bioweapon also had an agenda to feed the right false or misleading info. My guess is some of the info out there against the vaccines is part of a misinfo campaign to get conservatives looking foolish and enraged at the government. It's an agenda to lead to disunity in our country, so they propagandize both sides.
I'm sorry to tell you that we have a Uniparty. This is not a political issue. That's what mainstream media wants people to believe that it's about what side you are on whether you think the gene therapy injection is good or not.

I am a part of a group who has sued the Biden administration for mandatory injections of this experimental gene therapy treatment. Multiple judges have agreed and put an injunction on the injection based on factual information we provided to the courts.

All sides who love freedom should be enraged at the government. Our actionable information which lead to convincing multiple courts and judges that something is awry shows that much like with the Twitter files, all branches of government and all mainstream media and all mainstream news organizations were in on the collusion and were working together with the government to censor information and to sell a false narrative to the American people and the world...so that they could get gain.

Things are a lot worse than most people want to accept.

Jonesy
captain of 1,000

Post by Jonesy »

Sarah wrote: January 7th, 2023, 2:28 pm

I think anyone who’s had COVID or the vax should quit sugar or go on a keto diet.

https://wmcresearch.substack.com/p/a-su ... al-disease

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

yup:

More than 18 million people were injured so badly by their first GRAPHENE-LACED JIB COVID BIOWEAPON from Pfizer or Moderna, that they had to go to the hospital.

That’s according to the CDC’s own internal data, which a US Court just ordered the federal agency to release to a watchdog group.

Instead of alerting the public to the incredible dangers of these clot shots and completely shutting down Joe Biden’s mass vaccination mandates, the CDC covered up (made it impossible to find) the info until it was forced to release.

The CDC started a vaXXXine injury monitoring program back at the very beginning of the GRAPHENE-LACED JIBBY JABB COVID bioweapon clot shot, rollout in December of 2020.

The program was called V-safe

People were asked to install the V-safe app on their smartphones and then self-report if they have any negative effects from the experimental mRNA shots, which were released to the public under an Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA.

A lot of people were eager to help, because world governments had scared many folks very badly over this non-existent virus. So, more than 10 million people downloaded V-safe on their smartphones, and then proceeded to get VAXXXinated with a graphene-laced gain-of-function bioweapon clot shot.

With 10 million people participating in the V-safe self-reporting system, it gives us an extremely accurate statistical model to use when studying the 230 million Americans who have had at least one COVID bioweapon clot shot.

The CDC tracked data in the V-safe program for the first 18 months of the vaccine’s public availability, up through July of this last year. But then, strangely, the CDC never published any data from V-safe. We couldn’t see it. We just had to trust the CDC, which had been caught lying repeatedly.

Of the 10 million people who participated in V-safe – a massive sample size – 3.3 million reported Adverse Health Impacts immediately after their first vaxxxination which contained graphene oxide, PEG, and parasite eggs. That’s 33% or one-in-three. Of those 3.3 million people, 1.2 million reported that they were unable to perform daily activities for a time after being Jibby Jabbed with the clot shot. 1.3 million reported getting so sick from the clot shots that they had to miss school or work. And about 800,000 reported being hospitalized by their Jibby Jabb COVID vaxxx!

Reported by Dr. Robert O Young

Sarah
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Sarah »

madvin wrote: January 7th, 2023, 2:56 pm

yup:

More than 18 million people were injured so badly by their first GRAPHENE-LACED JIB COVID BIOWEAPON from Pfizer or Moderna, that they had to go to the hospital.

That’s according to the CDC’s own internal data, which a US Court just ordered the federal agency to release to a watchdog group.

Instead of alerting the public to the incredible dangers of these clot shots and completely shutting down Joe Biden’s mass vaccination mandates, the CDC covered up (made it impossible to find) the info until it was forced to release.

The CDC started a vaXXXine injury monitoring program back at the very beginning of the GRAPHENE-LACED JIBBY JABB COVID bioweapon clot shot, rollout in December of 2020.

The program was called V-safe

People were asked to install the V-safe app on their smartphones and then self-report if they have any negative effects from the experimental mRNA shots, which were released to the public under an Emergency Use Authorization from the FDA.

A lot of people were eager to help, because world governments had scared many folks very badly over this non-existent virus. So, more than 10 million people downloaded V-safe on their smartphones, and then proceeded to get VAXXXinated with a graphene-laced gain-of-function bioweapon clot shot.

With 10 million people participating in the V-safe self-reporting system, it gives us an extremely accurate statistical model to use when studying the 230 million Americans who have had at least one COVID bioweapon clot shot.

The CDC tracked data in the V-safe program for the first 18 months of the vaccine’s public availability, up through July of this last year. But then, strangely, the CDC never published any data from V-safe. We couldn’t see it. We just had to trust the CDC, which had been caught lying repeatedly.

Of the 10 million people who participated in V-safe – a massive sample size – 3.3 million reported Adverse Health Impacts immediately after their first vaxxxination which contained graphene oxide, PEG, and parasite eggs. That’s 33% or one-in-three. Of those 3.3 million people, 1.2 million reported that they were unable to perform daily activities for a time after being Jibby Jabbed with the clot shot. 1.3 million reported getting so sick from the clot shots that they had to miss school or work. And about 800,000 reported being hospitalized by their Jibby Jabb COVID vaxxx!

Reported by Dr. Robert O Young
"Reported by Dr. Robert O Young"

I don't trust that guy. I even had a dream about him one time, where I was confronting him about his lies (and this was before I even knew he lied)

For example, he is quoted here "And about 800,000 reported being hospitalized by their Jibby Jabb COVID vaxxx!"

Here's what I found from an anti-vax article:
https://thetexan.news/nearly-800000-hea ... safe-data/

"ICAN is still combing through the data it received from v-safe’s over 10 million users, but so far has reported that “782,913 individuals, or over 7.7% of v-safe users, had a health event requiring medical attention, emergency room intervention, and/or hospitalization.”

Medical attention is a lot different than "being hospitalized." Just one example of sensationalizing things to attract views.

darknesstolight
captain of 1,000

This is a bioweapon not a virus. It is a human engeneered things made to attack specifically our species.

The same people responsible for you getting COVID19 are the same ones who are selling you the so called "cure".

Yes, it is as corrupt as I am saying and worse.

FoundMyEden
captain of 1,000

Post by FoundMyEden »

This vibration that you talk about going in and out of sleep is a neurological sign of distress. I have experienced it as well.

You also mentioned diarrhea and nausea. Radiation poisoning comes to mind.

I hope you’re feeling better…soon, if not already.