What is a Level 1 Warning?

How can we improve the forum? Need help with something on the forum?
Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

What is a Level 1 Warning?

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Somehow I've earned the dubious honor of receiving a Level 1 Warning. (*Shocking, I know!!*) What does that mean and how many levels are there? Is this like a double whammy game, or are we playing more in the world of baseball with three strikes and you're out?

BigT
captain of 100

Re: What is a Level 1 Warning?

Post by BigT »

A warning from whom?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

BigT wrote: January 6th, 2023, 7:05 pm A warning from whom?
I'm not sure. It has been added to my profile under User Control Panel.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-01-06 at 7.11.11 PM.png
Screenshot 2023-01-06 at 7.11.11 PM.png (7.03 KiB) Viewed 1133 times

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 6th, 2023, 7:11 pm
BigT wrote: January 6th, 2023, 7:05 pm A warning from whom?
I'm not sure. It has been added to my profile under User Control Panel.
maybe when `10 people report you as offensive, you go to level one. dunno. total guess.

i just checked mine. still blank as usual. i'm surprised :)

maybe yours is a warning to hold on for ignition. rapture and all that

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 6th, 2023, 6:59 pm Somehow I've earned the dubious honor of receiving a Level 1 Warning. (*Shocking, I know!!*) What does that mean and how many levels are there? Is this like a double whammy game, or are we playing more in the world of baseball with three strikes and you're out?
It's because you won't quote a damn verse!

Jk

I have one as well.

You broke the community guidelines. Probably by personal attacks. Attack ideas.....not ID's

HereWeGo
captain of 1,000

Post by HereWeGo »

Can Creator or a moderator please enlighten us on this?

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

It means you done been did. :lol:

Gadianton Slayer
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Gadianton Slayer »

Level 3 and you get excommunicated.

Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Original_Intent »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 6th, 2023, 6:59 pm Somehow I've earned the dubious honor of receiving a Level 1 Warning. (*Shocking, I know!!*) What does that mean and how many levels are there? Is this like a double whammy game, or are we playing more in the world of baseball with three strikes and you're out?
Back when I had a wild hair somewhere, you just got a few days off the boards to cool down. Seems like a level 1 is just like no real consequences, kind of the raised eyebrow from a parent.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

nightlight wrote: January 6th, 2023, 8:53 pm

Jk

I have one as well.

You broke the community guidelines. Probably by personal attacks. Attack ideas.....not ID's
Most likely. :)

And I haven’t even made a single personal attack in over 8,000 posts, what gives?

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

I’m wondering if a grumpy pants flagged my “Duplicity” thread.

abijah
pleb in zion

Post by abijah »

fagguettes 🥖 and their 'levels'

nightlight
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by nightlight »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 6th, 2023, 10:00 pm

Jk

I have one as well.

And I haven’t even made a single personal attack in over 8,000 posts, what gives?
That's what all the boys in jail say

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

nightlight wrote: January 6th, 2023, 10:06 pm That's what all the boys in jail say
Careful, you could get slapped with a personal attack for an assumption of gender.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 6th, 2023, 10:17 pm
nightlight wrote: January 6th, 2023, 10:06 pm That's what all the boys in jail say
Careful, you could get slapped with a personal attack for an assumption of gender.
Ha, :lol:

Ya both done been did.

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Jk

I have one as well.

I'm assuming this is sarcasm.
You have certainly made personal comments aimed at me, and I'm probably not the only one.

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

At least AI can give us a chuckle about this drama.
Robin Hood was scrolling through the forums one day, looking for like-minded collectors of Victorian buttons. He loved nothing more than scouring antique stores and online marketplaces for those rare and hard to find buttons that completed his collection.

As he was reading through a thread about a particularly elusive button, he came across a post from a user named Reluctant Watchman. The post was rude and dismissive, insulting Robin Hood and other collectors who were looking for this button.

Robin Hood was outraged. He couldn't believe that someone could be so rude and disrespectful on a forum for collectors. He quickly fired back a reply, letting Reluctant Watchman know exactly what he thought of his behavior.

But to Robin Hood's surprise, Reluctant Watchman didn't back down. In fact, he seemed to enjoy goading Robin Hood and the other collectors even more. It was clear that this was a user with a Level 1 warning for his offensive posts, and Robin Hood knew he had to be careful not to get dragged into an argument.

Despite their rocky start, Robin Hood and Reluctant Watchman found that they had a lot in common. Both were passionate collectors of Victorian buttons, and both had a deep love for the history and craftsmanship that went into each and every button.

As they continued to talk and exchange ideas, they slowly started to see each other in a different light. They realized that they had both been quick to judge each other based on their online persona, and that they had more in common than they initially thought.

Over time, Robin Hood and Reluctant Watchman became good friends, bonded by their shared love of Victorian buttons. They even started a group for collectors to share their finds and discuss new acquisitions.

And as for those rude and offensive posts? Well, Reluctant Watchman learned to temper his language and respect the other members of the forum. It wasn't always easy, but he knew that he had Robin Hood and the other collectors to thank for showing him the error of his ways. The end

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Robin Hood wrote: January 7th, 2023, 2:26 am

Jk

I have one as well.

You have certainly made personal comments aimed at me, and I'm probably not the only one.
Prove it. :)

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 7th, 2023, 4:45 am

Jk

I have one as well.

Don't need to mate, we both know it's true.

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Robin Hood wrote: January 7th, 2023, 5:20 am

The proof is in the pudding. :lol:

How can you have your pudding, if you won’t eat your meat. 🎵

Puddinghead, but not Wilson. :mrgreen:

JandD6572
captain of 100

Post by JandD6572 »

Jk

I have one as well.

I don't know, I always enjoy your straightforward comments, ideas, and opinions. I thought this was the whole idea of a "freedom" forum.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

So you got nothin’

From a guy who is always clamoring for evidence… :)

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Robin Hood »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: January 7th, 2023, 5:59 am

So you got nothin’

From a guy who is always clamoring for evidence… :)
I'm not interested in raking up the past.
But you have been out of line in the past. In fact, you were the only person I have ever put on a foe list since I joined the forum 10 years ago.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Robin Hood wrote: January 7th, 2023, 6:14 am I'm not interested in raking up the past.
But you have been out of line in the past. In fact, you were the only person I have ever put on a foe list since I joined the forum 10 years ago.
What a prestigious honor.
Cheers mate!
Last edited by Reluctant Watchman on January 7th, 2023, 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Lexew1899 wrote: January 7th, 2023, 4:19 am At least AI can give us a chuckle about this drama.
Robin Hood was scrolling through the forums one day, looking for like-minded collectors of Victorian buttons. He loved nothing more than scouring antique stores and online marketplaces for those rare and hard to find buttons that completed his collection.

As he was reading through a thread about a particularly elusive button, he came across a post from a user named Reluctant Watchman. The post was rude and dismissive, insulting Robin Hood and other collectors who were looking for this button.

Robin Hood was outraged. He couldn't believe that someone could be so rude and disrespectful on a forum for collectors. He quickly fired back a reply, letting Reluctant Watchman know exactly what he thought of his behavior.

But to Robin Hood's surprise, Reluctant Watchman didn't back down. In fact, he seemed to enjoy goading Robin Hood and the other collectors even more. It was clear that this was a user with a Level 1 warning for his offensive posts, and Robin Hood knew he had to be careful not to get dragged into an argument.

Despite their rocky start, Robin Hood and Reluctant Watchman found that they had a lot in common. Both were passionate collectors of Victorian buttons, and both had a deep love for the history and craftsmanship that went into each and every button.

As they continued to talk and exchange ideas, they slowly started to see each other in a different light. They realized that they had both been quick to judge each other based on their online persona, and that they had more in common than they initially thought.

Over time, Robin Hood and Reluctant Watchman became good friends, bonded by their shared love of Victorian buttons. They even started a group for collectors to share their finds and discuss new acquisitions.

And as for those rude and offensive posts? Well, Reluctant Watchman learned to temper his language and respect the other members of the forum. It wasn't always easy, but he knew that he had Robin Hood and the other collectors to thank for showing him the error of his ways. The end
😂😂😂😂