Moscow, Idaho Murders, Theories, Facts and Speculation

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Re: Moscow, Idaho Murders, Theories, Facts and Speculation

Post by SmallFarm »

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

tmac wrote: January 1st, 2023, 6:28 am I lost track of what kind of car they were looking for. All that stuck in my head was that it was white. But according to this article, it was a Hyundai Elantra that LE requested public help with from the outset.

https://www.ksl.com/article/50548606/su ... -the-crime

I’m having a hard time reconciling this in my head. What person — especially a criminal justice grad student — who has committed this kind of horrific crime, and knowing that LE is looking for a white Hyundai Elantra, then has his dad fly out, and they drive that car together clear across the country, etc.?

I’m having a really hard time imagining that anyone in that situation wouldn’t be disappearing the car somewhere, like even just finding a low tech storage unit somewhere, and using it as a garage, to get the car off the street.

It just seems really strange. To think that you’re completely out in the open, driving this car around the area for weeks, and then across country with your dad, the whole time knowing that at any minute you could be stopped and arrested, leaving your dad saying saying “WTF?”

Yes, this picture is going to need a whole lot more fleshing-out, including the big “Why,” before it’s going to make much sense — and maybe it never will.

LE seems really confident. So how out of touch with reality can this guy — and his family — be? Everyone else thinks he’s a creep, but his family can’t see anything abnormal? Maybe that was part of his attempted cover with his family — to try to act as nonchalant and normal as ever — the whole time knowing that SWAT could kick down their door at any second, or stop you on the road or at a gas station in Nebraska (like they recently did with the creep who abducted the 13 year-old), leaving your parents saying WTF is going on?

Just seems really strange and hard to reconcile. Or is it just me?
not here in the pnw...it was a white Kia....

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

Post by notjamesbond003.5 »

farmerchick wrote: December 30th, 2022, 11:02 am Interesting turn of events. He looks alot creepy. I really am interested in the why of all this. I was surprised to see in notjamesbond post that someone had told Maddie someone was after her. I had not seen that and I have been trying to keep up on the story. Could you elaborate on that notjamesbond? Was this about the supposed stalker?
Farmerchick: :arrow:

https://youtu.be/CPhKKfv0Rl0

Njb
Last edited by notjamesbond003.5 on January 3rd, 2023, 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

David13
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by David13 »

tribrac wrote: January 1st, 2023, 1:28 pm Kind of a micro representation of what is wrong with our society.

He has a master's degree in criminology, but failed to recognize that murder is wrong.

Our universities turn out thousands of trained students who have no moral foundation.

It's because of the emphasis on, and the worship of ... money.

Why are youngsters encouraged to go to college? Money.

Why do they go? Money.

Why is the emphasis on being either a doctor or a lawyer (til grades come out anyway)? Money.

When they get out, what's the first question? Money. How much money are you making, how much are they paying you?

Money is the most important thing to them, and no question is ever asked about the morality of how it was got. Only do you have it.

That's the important thing.

And the manifestations of it.

And this attitude I have found to be particularly present amongst ... Mormons.

About the topic of this thread. I don't care. It's not my case. I have no comment on it.
dc

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

David13 wrote: January 2nd, 2023, 9:21 am
tribrac wrote: January 1st, 2023, 1:28 pm Kind of a micro representation of what is wrong with our society.

He has a master's degree in criminology, but failed to recognize that murder is wrong.

Our universities turn out thousands of trained students who have no moral foundation.

It's because of the emphasis on, and the worship of ... money.

Why are youngsters encouraged to go to college? Money.

Why do they go? Money.

Why is the emphasis on being either a doctor or a lawyer (til grades come out anyway)? Money.

When they get out, what's the first question? Money. How much money are you making, how much are they paying you?

Money is the most important thing to them, and no question is ever asked about the morality of how it was got. Only do you have it.

That's the important thing.

And the manifestations of it.

And this attitude I have found to be particularly present amongst ... Mormons.

About the topic of this thread. I don't care. It's not my case. I have no comment on it.
dc
ORRR..

He it could be much more sinister.
He was a trained assassin hired to do a job.
The girls were warned that someone would or could be coming after them for some unknown reason(s).
This case feels like he could be involved, and many other unknown parties could be involved also, but we will never know the whole story.
It also feels like he's going take the fall for it.
And will be #sucicided later after he's in prison.

Njb

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

I predict we will find out he is just a nut job.....like should have been in the Looney bin for the criminally insane....instead of at wsu in the PhD criminal justice program. but I could be wrong.....lol

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

farmerchick wrote: January 3rd, 2023, 8:57 pm I predict we will find out he is just a nut job.....like should have been in the Looney bin for the criminally insane....instead of at wsu in the PhD criminal justice program. but I could be wrong.....lol

Watching him, I don't think he is capable of slaughtering 4 college age kids w/a knife.
The officers that pulled him over were told to pull him over by the FBI and look for cuts on his hands: there were none.

More and more its looking like hes going to be the fall guy cos he was creeping on the victims Insta pages.

njb

Chamberlain
captain of 10

Post by Chamberlain »

Sound like a weird guy with a fetish for murder.
Reminds me of the Psychology students I've met at University, ironically some of the most mentally unstable people I know.
Depression, bipolar and whatever other trendy mental illness is popular, they're like medals of honor.
Their motivation for a degree is to unravel some bizarre narrative about their damaged upbringing and why they feel so bad.
Last edited by Chamberlain on January 5th, 2023, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

It is 8nteresting my MSN feed has tons of stories about bryan.. kinda like the Britney griner situation...where everyday there were feel good pieces about her...but it is all creepy stuff about this guy...so it could very well be some sorta of set up...it's hard to tell at this point what is really going on...

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

Chamberlain wrote: January 4th, 2023, 9:55 pm Sound like a weird guy with a fetish for murder.
Reminds me of the Psychology students I've met at University, ironically some of the most mentally unstable people I know.
Depression, bipolar and whatever other trendy mental illness is popular, they're like medals of honor.
They're motivation for a degree is to unravel some bizarre narrative about their damaged upbringing and why they feel so bad.
Excellent reason to avoid psychiatrists and psychologists.

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

Chamberlain wrote: January 4th, 2023, 9:55 pm

Sound like a weird guy with a fetish for murder.
They're motivation for a degree is to unravel some bizarre narrative about their damaged upbringing and why they feel so bad.
Boy you are SPOT ON with that observation

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

SmallFarm wrote: January 5th, 2023, 1:26 pm Arrest affidavit released
Have to have an account to read more than the first line or so. :(

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Silver Pie wrote: January 5th, 2023, 5:34 pm
SmallFarm wrote: January 5th, 2023, 1:26 pm Arrest affidavit released
Have to have an account to read more than the first line or so. :(
Hmm I read it just fine and don't have an account. Here's a link to DL the original PDF
https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/ ... 1/full.pdf

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

SmallFarm wrote: January 5th, 2023, 5:56 pm Hmm I read it just fine and don't have an account. Here's a link to DL the original PDF
Thanks. That works.

The below is what I see when I click on the first link:
Untitled.png
Untitled.png (194.13 KiB) Viewed 349 times

Any attempt to scroll down brings the notice up higher and higher.

(I don't know if having an ad-blocker is a factor. Usually, if it is, the site tells me to turn it off.)

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Silver Pie wrote: January 5th, 2023, 6:00 pm
SmallFarm wrote: January 5th, 2023, 5:56 pm Hmm I read it just fine and don't have an account. Here's a link to DL the original PDF
Thanks. That works.

The below is what I see when I click on the first link:

Untitled.png

Any attempt to scroll down brings the notice up higher and higher.

(I don't know if having an ad-blocker is a factor. Usually, if it is, the site tells me to turn it off.)
I have something similar pop up but I can scroll the screen behind the pop up and read it still, weird

SmallFarm
captain of 1,000

Post by SmallFarm »

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

D.M. stated she opened her door for the third time after she heard the crying and saw a
figure clad in black clothing and a mask that covered the person's mouth and nose walking
towards her . D.M. described the figure as " or taller, male, not very muscular, but
athletically built with bushy eyebrows . The male walked past D.M. as she stood in a frozen
shock phase. The male walked towards the back sliding glass door . D.M. locked herself in her
room after seeing the male. D.M. did not state that she recognized the male.
From the affidavit SmallFarm linked.

So, the girls didn't just wake up in the morning, notice a roommate wouldn't wake up, and so on. At least one of them knew something creepy was going on.

notjamesbond003.5
captain of 1,000

More info on case:
A few hours before the murders at the food truck Maddie or Kaylee are over heard telling a boy they would never have sex w him.
——

We will not have the full story until the following items are fully disclosed in a court:

Where did the 7500.00 cash come from for the down payment for the 2016 Range Rover? Source of 7500 cash down payment.

Who are “They”? IE: when the young man said “they will come after you Maddie”. He needs to testify.

When Maddie told Adam “everything”, what is everything? Adam needs to come forward and disclose what *everything is.

All Text messages, financial records and cell phone calls made within the last few weeks of their lives need to be properly disclosed.

——
If any of these are never disclosed or glossed over: I detect a coverup and the suspect to be the fall guy who will be Oswalded in prison.

Njb

Silver Pie
seeker after Christ

Post by Silver Pie »

There's a lot more information in that document than I would expect in an affidavit.

Lizzy60
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Lizzy60 »

Silver Pie wrote: January 5th, 2023, 6:30 pm There's a lot more information in that document than I would expect in an affidavit.
I have heard that from lawyers on YouTube. It’s a very detailed document. Some have said they believe there must be even more evidence, if they were willing to disclose this much at the outset.

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

Timeline is weird to me. Affidavit says 4:04 is when suspect car enters the area, then leaves "at a high rate of speed" at 4:20.

But at 4:12, one of the victims is browsing tiktok on her phone. 4:17 is when a "voices or a whimper followed by a loud thud" and the dog barking (also starts at 4:17) is picked up on the neighbor's security camera, just 3 minutes before the car is seen leaving the area.

So in less than 15 minutes (potentially much less if you consider the phone usage and when the dog starts barking), this guy stabs to death 4 people (with a dog present). The roommate who is awake the entire time only hears some crying and someone say "there's someone here" and "it's okay, I'm going to help you." And then the murderer walks right past her.

This is some weird stuff.

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

I find it very troubling that Dylan mortenson was unharmed and supposedly saw the dude in the house after she heard taking and crying...and then shut her door until around noon the next day? Something is very wrong here...

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

oh ya and the unconscious roommate 911 call....this has never been explained.