A Video To Gently Wake People Up

Discuss the last days, Zion, second coming, emergency preparedness, alternative health, etc.
Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

A Video To Gently Wake People Up

Post by Chip »

My friend William's wife Karen made this exceedingly excellent video to try to wake people up.

She found that people shut down when confronted head-on, so she took a gentle approach here and made maybe the best single presentation of 9/11-to-wars-to-COVID-to-WEF stuff, ever compiled and knit together.

There is a LOT of source material in here that I'm sure most have not seen before, as it was new to me. It paints an entirely damning picture of TPTB, using their own words, from their own mouths.

There is just no way that any honest person could watch this and shrug it off. The truth is inescapably presented.

Now, my approach is always wrong. She just texted me this:
(Oh and if you post it, don't forget to say "What do you guys think of this?" and not "No thinking person could find fault with this!" or else they'll get out their machetes. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)
So, what do you guys think of this?

https://rumble.com/v1xaz08-fool-me-once.html

Robin Hood
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: A Video To Gently Wake People Up

Post by Robin Hood »

Chip wrote: ↑December 30th, 2022, 2:49 pm My friend William's wife Karen made this exceedingly excellent video to try to wake people up.

She found that people shut down when confronted head-on, so she took a gentle approach here and made maybe the best single presentation of 9/11-to-wars-to-COVID-to-WEF stuff, ever compiled and knit together.

There is a LOT of source material in here that I'm sure most have not seen before, as it was new to me. It paints an entirely damning picture of TPTB, using their own words, from their own mouths.

There is just no way that any honest person could watch this and shrug it off. The truth is inescapably presented.

(Oh and if you post it, don't forget to say "What do you guys think of this?" and not "No thinking person could find fault with this!" or else they'll get out their machetes. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)

I have just watched this, all 2 hours and 20+ minutes.
You're right, it is excellent. I intend to share it with anyone who'll listen.

Refraction75
captain of 100

Post by Refraction75 »

Thanks for posting this.

LostCreekAcres
captain of 100

Post by LostCreekAcres »

I'm still watching - about 20 minutes left - and have enjoyed it. While we all know most of the content, if you are awake at all, I appreciated a lot of the details. Thanks for posting.

M249Gunner
captain of 100

Post by M249Gunner »

Great video. I watched it and recommended it to my family.

Refraction75
captain of 100

Post by Refraction75 »

I just watched the entire video. It was quote good there were some things I did not know about the pcr testing units for covid.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

it's just too long. Sorry, I don't have 2.5 hours. I'm glad someone did this, but I'm pretty awake. A transcript would be nice.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

mudflap wrote: ↑January 3rd, 2023, 8:16 am it's just too long. Sorry, I don't have 2.5 hours. I'm glad someone did this, but I'm pretty awake. A transcript would be nice.
Here is the transcript:

https://truthisreason.org/2022/11/fool-me-once/

You won't get to see the faces and hear the voices of all the gov't people telling absurd lies.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Chip wrote: ↑January 3rd, 2023, 10:02 am
mudflap wrote: ↑January 3rd, 2023, 8:16 am it's just too long. Sorry, I don't have 2.5 hours. I'm glad someone did this, but I'm pretty awake. A transcript would be nice.
Here is the transcript:

https://truthisreason.org/2022/11/fool-me-once/

You won't get to see the faces and hear the voices of all the gov't people telling absurd lies.
perfect! thanks!

Psyche
captain of 10

Post by Psyche »

If you're awake then hopefully you're a missionary for truth. Share the video *gently*. The way I got red-pilled was by trying to debunk what I thought were crazy 9-11 conspiracy videos my brother sent. So share the video with a comment something like, "Can you help me find the flaws in this documentary?" or "This can't be true can it?"

... and thus [they were] caught with guile... :D

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

Psyche wrote: ↑January 3rd, 2023, 5:43 pm
If you're awake then hopefully you're a missionary for truth. Share the video *gently*. The way I got red-pilled was by trying to debunk what I thought were crazy 9-11 conspiracy videos my brother sent. So share the video with a comment something like, "Can you help me find the flaws in this documentary?" or "This can't be true can it?"

... and thus [they were] caught with guile... :D

well... I was. ;) . And then I got blackpilled. so now I say, "let it burn":

marc
Disciple of Jesus Christ

Post by marc »

mudflap wrote: ↑January 3rd, 2023, 7:09 pm well... I was. ;) . And then I got blackpilled. so now I say, "let it burn":
What does black pilled mean?

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

marc wrote: ↑January 3rd, 2023, 7:19 pm
mudflap wrote: ↑January 3rd, 2023, 7:09 pm well... I was. ;) . And then I got blackpilled. so now I say, "let it burn":
What does black pilled mean?
reference to "The Matrix" movie - Neo gets to choose between a blue pill and a red pill - if he takes the blue one, he goes back into the matrix - unaware of the truth. If he takes the red pill, he gets to know the truth, but he can never return to not knowing the truth.

Black pilled has a lot of meanings - it's not from "The Matrix" - just an extension folks came up with - one definition of black pilled is that you know the truth, and it's ugly, and you know it's not going to get better. ("White Pilled" sometimes means the opposite: you know the truth, and it IS going to get better). My take is it's going to get worse - a lot worse - before it gets better, and whomever is "awake" at this point is going to stay awake, and whomever is asleep at this point is going to stay asleep. IMO - preaching to anyone isn't going to change a lot of minds at this point. Best thing to do is to put energy into preparing for what we know (by the scriptures and by the H.G.) is coming.

I used to have "wonderful contentions" with folks about who to vote for. One guy told me that if I turned out to be right on a particular subject, he would freely admit it. I turned out to be indisputably right, and he never admitted it. People can change, but they rarely do. That's when I realized it was almost pointless. Maybe back in the 80's or 90's you could convince folks to change their minds and reason with them, but something is different now - folks don't respond to logic and reason anymore.

Anyway, I put my energies into preparing - physically and spiritually. I don't often talk about it in person with locals - only with a very select few trusted folks.

madvin
captain of 1,000

Post by madvin »

Psyche wrote: ↑January 3rd, 2023, 5:43 pm "Can you help me find the flaws in this documentary?" or "This can't be true can it?"
What a great documentary... a true labor of love. I do not consider this a flaw, but it is ignored:
The PCR is not a test and should never be used as such. That was stated by the developer of PCR, Kary Mullis.

And of course, the overriding bit of misinformation which is not within the scope of this documentary, and that is that viruses have never been proven to cause anything.

Seed Starter
captain of 1,000

Post by Seed Starter »

Chip wrote: ↑December 30th, 2022, 2:49 pm My friend William's wife Karen made this exceedingly excellent video to try to wake people up.

Hmm it's asking me to sign in like this is my video. It has been made private.

Chip
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Chip »

Seed Starter wrote: ↑February 13th, 2023, 6:07 pm

She edited it lately so that it's 20 minutes shorter, but still has all the same info. Here it is:

https://rumble.com/v28zgfg-fool-me-once ... ttern.html

Here is her site:

www.TruthIsReason.org

Seed Starter
captain of 1,000

Post by Seed Starter »

Chip wrote: ↑February 13th, 2023, 6:17 pm
Seed Starter wrote: ↑February 13th, 2023, 6:07 pm

She edited it lately so that it's 20 minutes shorter, but still has all the same info. Here it is:

https://rumble.com/v28zgfg-fool-me-once ... ttern.html

Here is her site:

www.TruthIsReason.org
Thanks!

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

This reminds me of a project I worked on in 2019. I was working on what I was hoping would be a simple and straightforward explanation of the 'secret combinations' of our day, full of Book of Mormon and Ezra Benson quotes as well. I was hoping to share it with my family.

Then covid came along and I thought with how obvious the lies were that it would be a perfect way to say something like, "See how much they are lying right now? It's actually been going on a long time. Here are some examples, including some Book of Mormon warnings of it happening in our day."

Instead, I got so much pushback from my siblings for pointing out the Covid lies (mainly with accusations of me not following the prophet) that I am glad that I never shared it with them. I was cleaning up files on my computer recently and found a copy. And I just laughed that I thought that maybe someone in my family would have been receptive to it.

Actual quote from my brother after trying to talk with him about secret combinations: "I know that Satan is real and wants us to be in bondage, but are you talking about something more specific than that? Like there are people who are knowingly conspiring to do that?"

I responded by sharing Alma 8 "They do study at this time that they may destroy the liberty of the people" and Helaman 6 and 7 "They did obtain sole management of the government" and "having usurped the power and authority of the land."

Then he responded, "Is there a group of people who are conspiring that way today? I find it hard to imagine there are people with much worldly influence like that."

Basically, trying to talk to my family is like trying to have a reasonable conversation with Subcommandante. :lol:

OldGlory
captain of 50

Post by OldGlory »

Lemarque wrote: ↑February 13th, 2023, 6:47 pm This reminds me of a project I worked on in 2019. I was working on what I was hoping would be a simple and straightforward explanation of the 'secret combinations' of our day, full of Book of Mormon and Ezra Benson quotes as well. I was hoping to share it with my family.

Then covid came along and I thought with how obvious the lies were that it would be a perfect way to say something like, "See how much they are lying right now? It's actually been going on a long time. Here are some examples, including some Book of Mormon warnings of it happening in our day."

Instead, I got so much pushback from my siblings for pointing out the Covid lies (mainly with accusations of me not following the prophet) that I am glad that I never shared it with them. I was cleaning up files on my computer recently and found a copy. And I just laughed that I thought that maybe someone in my family would have been receptive to it.

Actual quote from my brother after trying to talk with him about secret combinations: "I know that Satan is real and wants us to be in bondage, but are you talking about something more specific than that? Like there are people who are knowingly conspiring to do that?"

I responded by sharing Alma 8 "They do study at this time that they may destroy the liberty of the people" and Helaman 6 and 7 "They did obtain sole management of the government" and "having usurped the power and authority of the land."

Then he responded, "Is there a group of people who are conspiring that way today? I find it hard to imagine there are people with much worldly influence like that."

Basically, trying to talk to my family is like trying to have a reasonable conversation with Subcommandante. :lol:
I know how you feel. I can’t say anything without my husband making a snarky remark. I made a comment about the Super Bowl and how they get paid to act a certain way and he snapped at me. And he HATES football!! What I didn’t say was how all games are rigged, that it’s the biggest night for sex trafficking, the commercials and halftime are worshipping satan and stadiums are in the shape of the all seeing eye. I don’t even bother with most people. Rush called them low information people. Yep.

Reluctant Watchman
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Reluctant Watchman »

Lemarque wrote: ↑February 13th, 2023, 6:47 pm This reminds me of a project I worked on in 2019. I was working on what I was hoping would be a simple and straightforward explanation of the 'secret combinations' of our day, full of Book of Mormon and Ezra Benson quotes as well. I was hoping to share it with my family.

I hate to say this, but much of LDS culture makes them stupid as to the workings of satan and his minions.

Lemarque
captain of 100

Post by Lemarque »

Reluctant Watchman wrote: ↑February 13th, 2023, 8:18 pm I hate to say this, but much of LDS culture makes them stupid as to the workings of satan and his minions.
"Wait a minute, it sounds like you are suggesting Satan does more than just tempt individuals to make bad choices? That's kind of unbelievable. Evil people don't have much worldly influence."

LDS Physician
captain of 1,000

Post by LDS Physician »

Thank you for this. I look forward to watching it!