I just voted..

Discuss principles, issues, news and candidates related to upcoming elections and voting.
mudflap
captain of 1,000

Re: I just voted..

Post by mudflap »

how the "most secure election in our lifetimes" was hacked:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1587974088324153344

but we've found and fixed all these problems for 2022, I'm sure.....<sarc>

Cruiserdude
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Cruiserdude »

mudflap wrote: November 6th, 2022, 8:15 pm how the "most secure election in our lifetimes" was hacked:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1587974088324153344

but we've found and fixed all these problems for 2022, I'm sure.....<sarc>
'Wait a minute.....i was told the 2020 election was the most secure election of our lifetime.... ' 😂😂

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

meanwhile in NV and AZ:

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

VoteHarder!

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

all joking aside, when are WE (the Mormons who are supposedly going to build Zion...."eventually") going to get to work:

https://gab.com/a/posts/109345500415399955

(read the comments) ^

?

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

A couple of suggestions:

1.) Suggest to your stake president that a stake fireside be held at which you, or someone you think might be more capable, give a talk based on the talk by President Dallin Oaks "Our
Divinely Inspired Constitution".

2.)As an alternative, ask your bishop to let you give a sacrament meeting talk on the special importance of the U.S. Constitution to Latter-day Saints.

3.) Organize and host a Constitution study group.

4.) Host a fireside in your home to listen to a speaker on the Constitution who has credibility and who knows what he is talking about.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

lundbaek wrote: November 15th, 2022, 1:39 pm A couple of suggestions:

1.) Suggest to your stake president that a stake fireside be held at which you, or someone you think might be more capable, give a talk based on the talk by President Dallin Oaks "Our
Divinely Inspired Constitution".

2.)As an alternative, ask your bishop to let you give a sacrament meeting talk on the special importance of the U.S. Constitution to Latter-day Saints.

3.) Organize and host a Constitution study group.

4.) Host a fireside in your home to listen to a speaker on the Constitution who has credibility and who knows what he is talking about.
well, our ward isn't quite there - this year, they didn't even sing the national anthem on July 4th. Last year, my wife had to contact the music person and ask if it was an oversight or what. The talks were on "fatherhood" or something non-patriotic. Milk before meat, sigh.... or maybe I'm at the point where I don't have time for the silliness of it all anymore. There's enough patriot baptists in my new neighborhood - folks "who get it".

NeveR
captain of 1,000

Post by NeveR »

If anyone is surprised by this outcome I hope this will be the final time they get taken on the "election ride".

They fix it. Every time. They always will.

No. Next time will not be different

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

We can, when possible, do more than just vote. We can:

Run for a legislative office
Join and support the Constitution Party
Serve as an officer in a political party
Actively support the campaign of a candidate who you believe will uphold he US Constitution
Try to persuade other voters to learn, uphold, and abide by the Constitution (a testimony meeting is a good place to start.)
Compile and share a rap sheet on elected officers or candidates who demonstrate contempt for the Constitution.
Read what the Lord and latter-day prophets have said about the US Constitution

I wouldn't suggest these things if I hadn't done them all at one time or another in my 21 years in retirement.

Toto
captain of 1,000

Post by Toto »

It’s amazing that people don’t have an idea what’s going on in the election system as is now current, but what’s worse is they have no idea that they have no idea what what’s going on in in the election system.