Absolutely insane goings on in the Great White North

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
Original_Intent
Level 34 Illuminated

Absolutely insane goings on in the Great White North

Post by Original_Intent »

I have no words...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2022-12- ... f-you-dare
Things are hurtling down the drain of tyranny in Canada where the government is looking to pass Bill C36 in British Columbia.

This bill “redefines” what informed consent is and provides power to the government to force medicate citizens for any illness while allowing the censorship of anyone that dissents, and, get this — to seize their property and imprison them.

While this is taking place the The College of Physicians and Surgeons in Ontario sent out a memo to all doctors in Ontario suggesting that patients who aren’t jabbed should be considered as folks with a mental-illness and put on psychiatric medication…
Disagreeing with the government’s medical procedures will be deemed a sign of mental illness and the government can “act accordingly.”

I’m not making this **** up.

But wait, that’s not the most insane part. The state has said that some of the details of this bill will “remain undisclosed until the bill has passed.”
To review. They have told us they can seize your property, imprison you if you don’t get their “medication,” and if you dissent, you can be labelled mentally ill and drugged.

No, I’m not kidding. It’s right there in the bill.

What else?

Canada expanding assisted suicide law to include the mentally ill, possibly enable ‘mature minors’
So that's the trimmed and slightly edited to remove profanity. The full detail goes on, oh yeah definitely worth looking at for the newspaper clipping of Kissinger predicting all of this in 2009.

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Re: Absolutely insane goings on in the Great White North

Post by tribrac »

Maybe the US will grant asylum to the Vax free Canadians?

farmerchick
captain of 1,000

Post by farmerchick »

holy smokes.....

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

This sounds like what the Soviets used to call "sluggishly progressing schizophrenia"... i.e. a condition they used to diagnose their dissidents with.

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

I just looked at bill C36 and could not find any of these alleged issues. What am I missing?

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Craig Johnson wrote: December 28th, 2022, 9:44 am I just looked at bill C36 and could not find any of these alleged issues. What am I missing?
Rebelnews has a quick write-up of what the bill entails here in BC. It give the government more power to enact healthcare edicts.

Craig Johnson
captain of 1,000

Post by Craig Johnson »

Sunain wrote: December 28th, 2022, 9:57 am
Craig Johnson wrote: December 28th, 2022, 9:44 am I just looked at bill C36 and could not find any of these alleged issues. What am I missing?
Rebelnews has a quick write-up of what the bill entails here in BC. It give the government more power to enact healthcare edicts.
Wow, I guess I am lost - there appear to be two bills with the same number. One is about hate crimes and the other is about healthcare workers.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

And the Great South Land

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

Craig Johnson wrote: December 28th, 2022, 10:11 am
Sunain wrote: December 28th, 2022, 9:57 am
Wow, I guess I am lost - there appear to be two bills with the same number. One is about hate crimes and the other is about healthcare workers.
Yeah, C-36 is a Federal bill that is more amendments to the criminal code like the more discussed bill C-16. That was a fast 5 years...

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

someone needs to do some background if we are to have this posting, please. my search shows Canada bill c-36 as about prostitution and was put into effect in 1994, way back in the Clinton era. Not sure what this true topic is about or how it maps only to BC with Canada bill number, etc... can anyone find truth or is this a rightest scare story?

TwochurchesOnly
captain of 1,000

Post by TwochurchesOnly »

Niemand wrote: December 28th, 2022, 10:20 am And the Great South Land
Damn

Hogmeister
captain of 100

Post by Hogmeister »

Original_Intent wrote: December 27th, 2022, 10:31 pm I have no words...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2022-12- ... f-you-dare
Things are hurtling down the drain of tyranny in Canada where the government is looking to pass Bill C36 in British Columbia.

This bill “redefines” what informed consent is and provides power to the government to force medicate citizens for any illness while allowing the censorship of anyone that dissents, and, get this — to seize their property and imprison them.

While this is taking place the The College of Physicians and Surgeons in Ontario sent out a memo to all doctors in Ontario suggesting that patients who aren’t jabbed should be considered as folks with a mental-illness and put on psychiatric medication…
Disagreeing with the government’s medical procedures will be deemed a sign of mental illness and the government can “act accordingly.”

I’m not making this **** up.

But wait, that’s not the most insane part. The state has said that some of the details of this bill will “remain undisclosed until the bill has passed.”
To review. They have told us they can seize your property, imprison you if you don’t get their “medication,” and if you dissent, you can be labelled mentally ill and drugged.

No, I’m not kidding. It’s right there in the bill.

What else?

Canada expanding assisted suicide law to include the mentally ill, possibly enable ‘mature minors’
So that's the trimmed and slightly edited to remove profanity. The full detail goes on, oh yeah definitely worth looking at for the newspaper clipping of Kissinger predicting all of this in 2009.
I take it Q15 remain silent

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

TheDuke wrote: December 28th, 2022, 12:09 pm someone needs to do some background if we are to have this posting, please. my search shows Canada bill c-36 as about prostitution and was put into effect in 1994, way back in the Clinton era. Not sure what this true topic is about or how it maps only to BC with Canada bill number, etc... can anyone find truth or is this a rightest scare story?
Canada will reuse the bill numbering. Look for bill c-36 2021 for info on the criminal code changes at the federal level. Each province also uses similar numbering. So you'd have to look for c-36 british columbia.

TheDuke
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by TheDuke »

So, using Sunain's suggestions. I get two results. One that makes sense in context for Canada and one for BC that is health care workers and seems out of context and (while I skimmed it) doesn't do anything from OP.

Now the first one does say stuff about discrimination based on "hate" or "hatred". It is not obvious to me where the worry comes from. Now I'm not saying it isn't warranted as I'm not a lawyer and don't know how Canada interprets current law. but, I didn't see the right to medicate or anything. I saw that people could be brought to court for hate crimes (excluding verbal as written, i.e. is seems you cannot be charged or accused for saying stuff). Then it is the typical legal system. Now it seems that it may be written in a way to make it possible to go after people for wrong reasons. but, that is same as the US laws with regard to child molestation, etc... where you must be ALWAYS erring on the side that the person is a pervert, until proven innocent. (I only know 2 people accused of this type of misconduct, both falsely accused, both had their lives damaged, both spent $100K'ish to clear themselves).

So, maybe I'm missing something. But anyone else reading the law vs. some blogger got an input?