Arizona Fraudulent Midterm Elections

Discuss political news items / current events.
nvr
captain of 1,000

Re: Arizona Fraudulent Midterm Elections

Post by nvr »

NeveR wrote: December 13th, 2022, 9:42 pm
nvr wrote: December 13th, 2022, 9:16 pm
NeveR wrote: December 13th, 2022, 8:38 pm But we've been here before! Remember all the hope invested in the challenges etc over the obviously fraudulent 2020 election?

Can you all please consider the possibility this is an intentional energy sink? A little drama engineered to keep you invested in the system -- like so much going on these days.

If they keep dangling the mirage of justice in front of us we'll keep playing along - hoping for victory in some always future time. Keeps us quiet while they finish off our Great Reset prison.
It this doesn't go to trial, protests are next. Spending time fighting for the republic is time better spent that articulating the finer points of flat earth theory or what a shill poster might have been alluding to in a 75 page year-old thread, in my opinion.
Not sure if you are sniping at me in ref to the flat earth question, but I certainly am not advocating for a flat earth, quite the reverse. I'm highly skeptical of the entire thing.

I agree that "spending time fighting for the Republic" is valuable - but the whole thrust of my point is the possibility that standing on the sidelines waiting for distant entities to roll out legal challenges etc is actually the very opposite of fighting for anything - it's inaction, possibly deliberately induced inaction, predicated on a hope that the system is not hopelessly corrupt.

See, as I see it, society is currently controlled by the Gads, and in order for that control to be maintained it requires as much investment from humanity as possible.

The Gads need to keep us believing in the possibility of change and reform on their terms, from within the current society so we will continue to pay the Gads taxes, work our often pointless or destructive jobs, buy our GMO food in the Gad-owned multinational stores. -

They need to keep that dream of change and justice alive in us to stop us opting out.

The last thing they want is for us to genuinely start fighting - personally, ourselves. Rather they want us to delegate our fight to the Gad-controlled "opposition", who have always failed to deliver and always will.

I am thinking more and more that the only way to truly fight for the original ideals of our Republic is to free our minds from the delusions the Gads spin for us. ALL of the delusions.

We might never take back physical control of government until the great reckoning happens - in fact I think we won't. But I think the current struggle is one of individuals to free ourselves internally and spiritually from Gad lies and delusions. To face the awful reality of our awful situation without the need for false hope.

I think that's the only way we can become people really capable of ushering in a new age of justice.

Anyhow that's just me, but it's the motivation behind me saying much of what I say on here (and to my family).

Petitioning for a redress of grievances is baked into the set of implicit rights the constitution points to. This is the critical step that comes first. If the courts prove themselves corrupt this gives gravity and funnels power towards the next step, ie. mass protests.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/1602860932199116800
Kari lake gives a pretty good rundown of the points mentioned in the lawsuit posted before:
- Runbeck whistleblower saying no chain of custody on ~300k ballots
- county recorder and supervisor, responsible for running election, ran a PAC with stated purpose to defeat MAGA candidates
- numerous election worker affidavits say 10's of thousands ballots counted didn't follow signature verification
-25k ballots appearing out of nowhere 2 days after election day
-many door 3 ballots mixed in w/ regular ballots
-disenfranchisement due to 59% of voting centers having problems
- biased officials would have known Lake supporters were going to be majority of those turning out on election day
-cyber security expert affidavit- widespread machine failures could not have been accidental

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

It’s going to court. We’ll see if an adult steps in the room or not.
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/b ... -to-trial/

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Only 2 of 10 claims will be subject of trial:
-Chain of custody issues
-Intentional interference with printing machines causing them not to work election day.
Anecdotally, many comments I've seen and people I've talked to spoke of being in line for hours from overall turnout plus some places having only 30% of machines working.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/arizon ... -can-trial

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Day 1 trial:

Kari Lake trial insane explosive bombshells…
-48 of 113 ballots reviewed during our examination were 19-inch ballots produced on 20-inch paper.

Tweets linked in article:
-This one-inch discrepancy cause chaos on Election day. Causing the mass rejection of these votes as they were attempted to be read through the tabulators.

-25+ Year Cyber Security Expert and Certified Forensic Investigator testifies under oath that based on Maricopa Election officials admitting they used wrong sizes for Ballots on Election Day that it was the cause of vote center tabulator rejection

-AZ Co Elections Director – Scott Jarrett completely evades answering whether or not the 2022 AZ Midterm elections had obvious and documented disruptions
He argues voters still had other options

-Boom!!! This Ballot "Rejection" Is Caused By Fraudulently Printing A "19" ... On 20" Paper," According To "Expert Testimony" During
The Kari Lake Maricopa County AZ Voter Fraud Trial!

Seems to be some significant points. Appears some at least negligent and, worst, purposeful printing of 19" ballots on 20" paper at a higher / application level causing ballots to not be read and effectively slow or dissuade overall votes.

Live link of trial:
https://savearizonafund.com/watch/
Last edited by nvr on December 21st, 2022, 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

nVr: "-25k ballots appearing out of nowhere 2 days after election day
-many door 3 ballots mixed in w/ regular ballots"

Will this be discussed (allowed) at the trial?
thanks for reporting/observing!

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

BroJones wrote: December 21st, 2022, 4:31 pm nVr: "-25k ballots appearing out of nowhere 2 days after election day
-many door 3 ballots mixed in w/ regular ballots"

Will this be discussed (allowed) at the trial?
thanks for reporting/observing!
I'm just catching the highlights now, so I don't know if they covered it today or will tomorrow, but I suppose these would fall in to the chain of custody issue out of the 2 issues allowed.
Maricopa did admit the door 3 ballots were mixed in with regular ballots. https://twitter.com/GingerSnapps99/stat ... 0ei2rsq51Q
https://thefederalist.com/2022/11/21/ar ... d-ballots/
In fact, Maricopa County has admitted that[,] in some voting locations, ‘Door 3’ non-tabulated ballots were commingled with tabulated ballots at the voting location.”

“Further, we have received a sworn complaint from an election observer indicating that more than 1700 ‘Door 3’ non-tabulated ballots from one voting location were placed in black duffle bags that were intended to be used for tabulated ballots,”
Since there would be no need to count sacks of already tabulated ballots, mixing would present a serious problem causing thousands of these ballots to never be counted . I've read reports of those who dropped off in door 3 who've checked and didn't see their vote recorded on the vote check website.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Day 2:
watch live:

https://twitter.com/KariLakeWarRoom/sta ... 3290381313
Pollster discussing delays:
"We can conclude with a degree of mathematical certainty that this affected this chunk of voters. Is That enough to have changed the outcome? And I am offering the opinion that that range is enough to put the outcome in doubt."

Pseudonym
captain of 100

Post by Pseudonym »

I left the Republican party in the Nixon era in Utah. I was a family member of a prominent Utah political inside family. I left the party over election fraud. I took advantage in my workplace to move to the east coast where I tried for a clean start and to become a Democrat only to find the corruption exponentially worse.

Elections, including campaign are the primary reason that elected officials and their family quickly become economic more relevant. It is standard to pay a “broker” 20% of advertising cost for a political campaign. Usually the “broker” is a family member – most often a spouse.

I was most disappointed when it was announced that investigations into election fraud would be a waist of time because there is not enough evidence that there was sufficient fraud to alter the election. One may wonder why there would be fraud when a particular candidate was sure to win the election. The reason is because the winning candidate wants to claim a mandate to implement their agenda without compromising to the opposition.

What is most sad and disappointing about all this (to me). Is that politics have gotten obviously much more divided in my lifetime. Hate and anger in politics is much more common and pronounced than what use to be – and gets worse with each election. I worry that someone’s death will be engineered to ignite the growing political divisions. The trend to blame voters for supporting a corrupt candidate – I think is ground work for bloodshed among the easily manipulated.

Pseudonym
captain of 100

Post by Pseudonym »

Here is an interesting question - should homeless individuals be considered residents? If so, where? I can see how one such individual could apply for different districts - even in different states. Registration for each election is considered racists and homeless are very mobile --- I think I know why homeless are political assets. Next to impossible to prove fraud.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

The shrink to fit issue which caused tabulation errors was a change made on election day.
"Is it your testimony that the printer set changes that led to the so-called "shrink to fit" issue was that done on Election Day?"

Maricopa County Elections Director Scott Jarrett:

"That's correct."
https://twitter.com/KariLake/status/160 ... 6D6MksAAAA
https://twitter.com/DC_Draino/status/16 ... rW5sksAAAA
KARI LAKE TRIAL: AZ Co Elections Director - Scott Jarrett admits under oath ballot fit to print issue was known and is being investigated but Maricopa County never informed the public

This would suggest Katie Hobbs certified an election with ongoing printer issue investigations
https://twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/16 ... q_58ksAAAA

Live: closing arguments:

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Uniparty will side with Hobbs.

Great8
captain of 100

Post by Great8 »

Take a look at the judge's education:

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/ ... gUSID=7507

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

Great8 wrote: December 23rd, 2022, 7:42 am Take a look at the judge's education:

https://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/ ... gUSID=7507
Hahaha.

Of course.

Sir H

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

Great8
captain of 100

Post by Great8 »

The BYU LDS judge has ruled against LAKE!!!
I see Mission President in his future.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

An Arizona judge on Saturday dismissed Kari Lake’s election lawsuit against Democrat Katie Hobbs.

Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson found Kari Lake’s lawyers had not proven Maricopa officials committed any kind of misconduct.

“My Election Case provided the world with evidence that proves our elections are run outside of the law. This Judge did not rule in our favor. However, for the sake of restoring faith and honesty in our elections, I will appeal his ruling.” Kari Lake said.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... n-lawsuit/

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

I wonder what skeletons are in judge Peter Thompson’s closet that he’s so afraid of getting exposed. Or what degree of Mitt Romney - level establishment boot-licking this guy is committed to following to get ahead?Maricopa county is one corrupt place. This makes my decision easier to find greener pastures of freedom elsewhere. While here, I’ll back any protest movement I can.
Last edited by nvr on December 25th, 2022, 9:01 am, edited 2 times in total.

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Something to share in public places while formulating better plans.
https://patriots.win/p/16ZqKljJYd

Also, https://twitter.com/KariLakeWarRoom/sta ... 7llcwsAAAA
See Video 2 min. summary

Good point made her that they certified an election while a secret root cause investigation was still going on ( for the shrink to fit issue which occurred at a significant percentage of voting locations.) what happens in scriptural examples, again, when societies collude in secret and use treachery & immoral means to consolidate power to themselves?

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Apparently, disenfranchisement of conservative voters no longer matters:
https://townhall.com/columnists/rachela ... s-n2617566
Maricopa County Superior Court Judge Peter Thompson only gave her two days for a trial and issued his ruling immediately afterwards, even though he could have taken several days, and it was one of the biggest, most important cases in the country. Legal experts believe his decision was ghostwritten, they suspect top left-wing attorneys like Marc Elias emailed him what to say.
The standard should have been whether voters were disenfranchised, not all the additional hoops Thompson added. If inner city blacks had been disenfranchised, Thompson would not have added all those extra requirements, he would have made the law fit. ... the standard should have been whether there was voter suppression.
Instead, Thompson said Lake had to show an extremely vague, high bar in order to prevail, that an election official intentionally caused the printer changes in order to change the results of the election, and that it did affect the outcome. He explained away many of the disturbing election anomalies as accidents or mere coincidences. He ignored the vast majority of them; in a show of arrogance, his opinion was less than eight pages long.
Thompson completely ignored all the voters who saw the long lines and gave up trying to vote, as if they didn’t count. Considering probably well over half of the voting locations in Maricopa County were affected, not to mention they were almost all in heavily Republican areas, this was no small disenfranchisement. Many voters have come forward and told how they were unable to vote for this reason or similar, such as a man who couldn’t find parking in time due to the overcrowded parking lot.
It was clear early on Thompson was going to rule against Lake, throwing out eight of her 10 claims, which included observers’ testimony that 90% of mismatched signatures were accepted.
In doing so, he trivialized important, good-faith arguments about constitutional and civil rights. The two whittled-down claims he kept allowed him to hold a trial to appear fair, then declare everything OK and the county in the right.
Thompson said in his opinion that it was unprecedented in history to set aside an election like that, but he was mincing words. It’s happened many times. In 2013, in Pembroke, North Carolina, a new election was ordered for town council after it came out that at least two candidates helped bring people to the town's early voting location who were ineligible to vote. In 2018, in Sharpsburg, North Carolina, a judge merely cited “an irregularity” as enough to order a new election. There, only 20-25 voters were alleged to have been disenfranchised.
Compounding the problem, hardly any attorneys dare speak up about this, since they risk being targeted and disbarred. So they’re not writing about it or going on talk shows, and the best of the bunch have already been targeted so they’ve either already been disbarred or have to lie low. Nor are they taking on representation, leaving candidates like Lake to rely upon non-election attorneys. When the Cochise County Supervisors gutsily called for a hand count, they could find no attorney who dared represent them.

A friend described the situation, “We don't have a justice system and voting is becoming pointless. Only Democrat votes matter in our country now.” Voter fraud experts believe the Democrats started targeting states years ago, like Washington and California, then moved on to Colorado. Arizona, Georgia and Pennsylvania are their latest targets. They intend to move on to states like Florida next if not stopped. Voter disenfranchisement has become the most important issue facing Republicans today, and if not stopped, we will become a one-party nation.
I wonder if these people realize the path they're on leads to an early finale at the end of pre-boiled manila hemp rope?

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

Appeal by Kari Lake upcoming.
A review of decision:
https://www.uncoverdc.com/2022/12/28/th ... eason-why/
some points:
19 inch image of ballot printed on 20 in paper. In a sample of 113 spoiled ballots, 48 were 19 inch images printed on 20 inch paper. These would, as Defense points out, of course have been duplicated and tabulated.
However, there was no chain of custody on duplicated ballots... A subtle trick - spoiled ballots are duplicated, "don't worry, all these ballots would have been duplicated and scanned", but if there's no chain of custody for the duplicates, there's no way of telling they weren't altered from originals.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... y-ballots/

Runbeck was contractor used to scan signatures.
[Runbeck] stopped using the custody form that documents the number of ballots they deliver to Runbeck. Maricopa said they misplaced these. Runbeck employees state no such documents exist because they were not used on election day. This is a huge issue."
If no one records the number of ballots delivered to the vendor, then ballots can be injected at this remote vendor’s location. A Runbeck employee stated the company purposely uses non-English speaking workers. Anyone in a Penske truck could drop off a cage full of invalid ballots.
To the Spanish-speaking staff, this is just another legitimate delivery, no questions asked. These invalid ballots would get scanned and delivered back to MCTEC for tabulation. On the night of Nov. 9th, an entire day after the election, a Runbeck employee was tasked to determine the total number of ballots they received, and provide this to Maricopa. The total jumped 25,000 from the previous day and became Maricopa’s new official count, without explanation.
It’s no surprise the brief submitted by Purcell mirrors the exact excuse used by Judge Thompson to dismiss some of Lake’s allegations. The judge proclaimed the significant evidence around the failed ballot signature validation was something that should be brought up before the election, not after. It’s hard to tell how much these DNC legal teams and other anti-Lake factions influenced this judge, especially behind the scenes. Most suspect it was a lot.

BroJones
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by BroJones »

nvr wrote: December 30th, 2022, 11:55 am Appeal by Kari Lake upcoming.
A review of decision:
https://www.uncoverdc.com/2022/12/28/th ... eason-why/
some points:
19 inch image of ballot printed on 20 in paper. In a sample of 113 spoiled ballots, 48 were 19 inch images printed on 20 inch paper. These would, as Defense points out, of course have been duplicated and tabulated.
However, there was no chain of custody on duplicated ballots... A subtle trick - spoiled ballots are duplicated, "don't worry, all these ballots would have been duplicated and scanned", but if there's no chain of custody for the duplicates, there's no way of telling they weren't altered from originals.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/1 ... y-ballots/

Runbeck was contractor used to scan signatures.
[Runbeck] stopped using the custody form that documents the number of ballots they deliver to Runbeck. Maricopa said they misplaced these. Runbeck employees state no such documents exist because they were not used on election day. This is a huge issue."
If no one records the number of ballots delivered to the vendor, then ballots can be injected at this remote vendor’s location. A Runbeck employee stated the company purposely uses non-English speaking workers. Anyone in a Penske truck could drop off a cage full of invalid ballots.
To the Spanish-speaking staff, this is just another legitimate delivery, no questions asked. These invalid ballots would get scanned and delivered back to MCTEC for tabulation. On the night of Nov. 9th, an entire day after the election, a Runbeck employee was tasked to determine the total number of ballots they received, and provide this to Maricopa. The total jumped 25,000 from the previous day and became Maricopa’s new official count, without explanation.
It’s no surprise the brief submitted by Purcell mirrors the exact excuse used by Judge Thompson to dismiss some of Lake’s allegations. The judge proclaimed the significant evidence around the failed ballot signature validation was something that should be brought up before the election, not after. It’s hard to tell how much these DNC legal teams and other anti-Lake factions influenced this judge, especially behind the scenes. Most suspect it was a lot.
Wow!

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

The duly elected governor of Arizona uncontrollable laughter as swearing oath to support the constitution...
Unprofessional nervous giggling, or a niggling case of duping delight?
https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status ... 8789460993

nvr
captain of 1,000

Post by nvr »

https://www.westernjournal.com/kari-lak ... ight-move/
The Arizona Appeals Court also dismissed Lake’s claim that the county failed to follow election law by not counting the total number of ballots being transported on Election Day, so the entire universe of ballots to be processed was known.

The total number of ballots increased by approximately 25,000 from the day after the November election until Nov. 11. Remember, Hobbs won by just 17,000 votes.

“[E]ven assuming, for the sake of argument, that Maricopa County’s election-day process resulted in a technical violation of the [Election Procedures Manual], Lake failed to present evidence, as opposed to speculation, that any such breach affected the election results,” Cattani wrote.

Does the Lake legal team really have to produce the smoking gun to prove the race was not secure and therefore, uncertain? These laws and procedures are in place for a reason, so voters can have confidence about the election results.
Lake said, “They messed with the wrong woman. They messed with the wrong movement of ‘We the People,’ and we’re not going to take it anymore.”

“I’m going to take my election lawsuit, which is the strongest election lawsuit this country’s ever put forth, and I will take it to the Supreme Court, if necessary. I will.”
That 25000 additional ballots found after election deadline is in addition to the, likely, 10's of thousands of voters disenfranchised by malfunctioning machines at an estimated 59% of Maricopa County voting sites (remember the incorrect settings of 19in ballots made to print on the 20in ballot paper which caused misreads and significantly delayed lines ... a change in settings that "could not be by accident").

Maricopa county seems a pretty corrupt place. A lot of people, I believe, have been waiting for this appeals process to play out before getting active. I think we should have been making a stink and protesting all along. Even China took notice and changed (the zero Covid) policies when enough people took to the town centers.

Lineman1012
captain of 100

Post by Lineman1012 »

The evidence is coming forward. See this 42 minute testimony in front of the legislative committee over election integrity or whatever they call this committee.

It seems that 5 Maricopa County supervisors, mayor and a number of council members of Mesa, 2 Arizona Supreme Court justices, a number of city court justices including 2 from Mesa and 1 from Gilbert, plus a number of Arizona state senators and representatives and governor along with S of S and other state elected and appointed officials are involved with money laundering, racketeering and bribery. What a stinking mess.

There needs to be full exposure and accountability for these crimes.

Stat3 senator Ken Bennett sure looks and acts nervous. Must be getting to close for comfort.

Check out this link to The Devils in the Desert: https://rumble.com/v2bbcja-the-devils-i ... sert..html