Tucker: "we're governed by forces beyond democratic control"

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Tucker: "we're governed by forces beyond democratic control"

Post by BuriedTartaria »

It blows my mind how based Tucker is and how he gets away with saying some deep-cutting truths on mainstream television.

Tucker wrote:"[thousands of pages of CIA documents relating to JFK's assassination withheld by different cabinets] after nearly 60 years, after the death of every single person involved. But we still can't see them. Clearly it's not to protect any person, they're all dead. It's to protect an institution. But why? Well today we decided to find out. We spoke to someone who had access to the still hidden CIA documents. A person who is deeply familiar with what they contain. We asked this person directly; did the CIA have a hand in the murder of John F. Kennedy, an American president? And here is the reply we received verbatim, "the answer is 'yes'. I believe they were involved. It's a whole different country from what we thought it was. It's all fake.'
Tucker wrote:It's hard to imagine a more jarring response than that. Again, this is not a "conspiracy theorist" we spoke to. Not even close. This is someone with direct knowledge of the information that once again is being withheld from the American public. And the answer we received was unequivocal; yes, the CIA was involved in the assassination of the president. Now some people will not be surprised to hear that, they suspected it all along. But no matter how you feel about or what you thought about the Kennedy assassination, pause to consider what this means. It means that within the US government there are forces wholly beyond democratic control. These forces are more powerful than the elected officials that supposedly oversee them. These forces can affect election outcomes. They can even hide their complicity in the murder of an American president. In other words, they can do pretty much anything they want. They constitute a government within a government. Mocking by their very existence the idea of democracy. As cynical as we have become after 30 years of watching government officials ignore the voters who employ them, we were shocked to learn this. It's not acceptable. Americans have trusted their government less with every passing year since the killing of John F. Kennedy. Maybe this is why.

Tucker has been talking about the collapse of society (paraphrasing but he said something to the extent of 'the way things are can't keep going, our society has grown far too unnatural and nature will strike back') alongside this. He has to be one of the bravest and inspirational public figures out there right now. What a hero

Fun related Americana pop culture nugget; The Beach Boys wrote one of their best songs, The Warmth of The Sun, on or right after the day JFK died. Mike Love and Brian Wilson were writing a song about the loss of love and were inspired by JFK's passing as they finished the song
The Beach Boys wrote: The love of my life,
She left me one day,
I cried when she said,
'I don't feel the same way'
California represented a picturesque United States at its peak and the Beach Boys were able to harness the soul of that energy into the feel of their music. Just as California perhaps represented the peak United States experience, it now represents the declining future of it.

Atrasado
captain of 1,000

Re: Tucker: "we're governed by forces beyond democratic control"

Post by Atrasado »

BuriedTartaria wrote: December 17th, 2022, 11:13 am It blows my mind how based Tucker is and how he gets away with saying some deep-cutting truths on mainstream television.

Tucker wrote:"[thousands of pages of CIA documents relating to JFK's assassination withheld by different cabinets] after nearly 60 years, after the death of every single person involved. But we still can't see them. Clearly it's not to protect any person, they're all dead. It's to protect an institution. But why? Well today we decided to find out. We spoke to someone who had access to the still hidden CIA documents. A person who is deeply familiar with what they contain. We asked this person directly; did the CIA have a hand in the murder of John F. Kennedy, an American president? And here is the reply we received verbatim, "the answer is 'yes'. I believe they were involved. It's a whole different country from what we thought it was. It's all fake.'
Tucker wrote:It's hard to imagine a more jarring response than that. Again, this is not a "conspiracy theorist" we spoke to. Not even close. This is someone with direct knowledge of the information that once again is being withheld from the American public. And the answer we received was unequivocal; yes, the CIA was involved in the assassination of the president. Now some people will not be surprised to hear that, they suspected it all along. But no matter how you feel about or what you thought about the Kennedy assassination, pause to consider what this means. It means that within the US government there are forces wholly beyond democratic control. These forces are more powerful than the elected officials that supposedly oversee them. These forces can affect election outcomes. They can even hide their complicity in the murder of an American president. In other words, they can do pretty much anything they want. They constitute a government within a government. Mocking by their very existence the idea of democracy. As cynical as we have become after 30 years of watching government officials ignore the voters who employ them, we were shocked to learn this. It's not acceptable. Americans have trusted their government less with every passing year since the killing of John F. Kennedy. Maybe this is why.

Tucker has been talking about the collapse of society (paraphrasing but he said something to the extent of 'the way things are can't keep going, our society has grown far too unnatural and nature will strike back') alongside this. He has to be one of the bravest and inspirational public figures out there right now. What a hero

Fun related Americana pop culture nugget; The Beach Boys wrote one of their best songs, The Warmth of The Sun, on or right after the day JFK died. Mike Love and Brian Wilson were writing a song about the loss of love and were inspired by JFK's passing as they finished the song
She left me one day,
I cried when she said,
California represented a picturesque United States at its peak and the Beach Boys were able to harness the soul of that energy into the feel of their music. Just as California perhaps represented the peak United States experience, it now represents the declining future of it.

I think we all knew this but it's still good to see another person stating that they know this for a fact. At this point, we are no longer protected in our constitutional rights which means we no longer owe the government our allegiance. Where do we go from here?

I think the powers that be want a Civil War so I'm really not in favor of that. I think we need a new independent party. A party that eliminates the need for rich candidates, or candidates that can be bought by the cabal.

Bronco73idi
captain of 1,000

Post by Bronco73idi »

Atrasado wrote: December 17th, 2022, 12:34 pm
BuriedTartaria wrote: December 17th, 2022, 11:13 am It blows my mind how based Tucker is and how he gets away with saying some deep-cutting truths on mainstream television.

She left me one day,
I cried when she said,

I think we all knew this but it's still good to see another person stating that they know this for a fact. At this point, we are no longer protected in our constitutional rights which means we no longer owe the government our allegiance. Where do we go from here?

I think the powers that be want a Civil War so I'm really not in favor of that. I think we need a new independent party. A party that eliminates the need for rich candidates, or candidates that can be bought by the cabal.
We will have a civil war,, it will fulfill the parts that haven’t been fulfilled in D&C 57.

As saints all we do is be patient and protect our loved ones.

Rev 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

She left me one day,
I cried when she said,

Wondering how anyone could possibly be shocked with this information at this late date.

And the sentence read that his source said "...I believe..."

Not that "He knows".

Minor quibble.

Sir H knows though.

Welcome aboard Tucker.

Sir H

Lexew1899
captain of 1,000

Post by Lexew1899 »

Secret combinations.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

Next talk about the influence of international corporations and non-governmental organizations which I am convinced work with the CIA to control us. Elections hardly matter anymore.

mudflap
captain of 1,000

Post by mudflap »

but our church already knew about all of this back when Benson was a cabinet member and warned us of the dangers.

...oh wait, we don't do "conspiracy theories" anymore, according to the handbook....

so, nothing to see here.

BTW, Tucker is "a gateway drug".....

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

There is "A party that eliminates the need for rich candidates, or candidates that can be bought by the cabal." And it's platform is based on the principles of the U.S. Constitution. In 2006 the Constitution Party in Utah has a healthy lineup of over 50 candidates for election. Since then, it's been pretty well shown that the Constitution Party hasn't a prayer's chance in a barroom. But has come back fighting every 4 years since then with a presidential candidate.

lundbaek
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by lundbaek »

Who's the "we" who "don't do "conspiracy theories" anymore, according to the handbook...."

Rubicon
captain of 1,000

Post by Rubicon »

I read a fascinating book by Jim Marrs called "Rule by Secrecy." Much of it I already knew, but the way he documented and connected the dots fascinated me. It showed how there is a lot of Venn diagram overlap between secret society membership and powerful elites through the centuries. It really left me with a sense that, like Carlson was expressing here, that democratic institutions are a mirage; that these powerful families and networks really pull the strings towards their ends.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

lundbaek wrote: December 17th, 2022, 8:27 pm Who's the "we" who "don't do "conspiracy theories" anymore, according to the handbook...."
That's the leaders of the church speaking for all of us.

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Attachments
Screenshot_20221218-102625.png
Screenshot_20221218-102625.png (345.44 KiB) Viewed 236 times

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

lundbaek wrote: December 17th, 2022, 8:27 pm Who's the "we" who "don't do "conspiracy theories" anymore, according to the handbook...."
The handbook was updated last year to discourage talk of and belief in "baseless conspiracy theories"

That's from the institution that claims the truth of the Book of Mormon is their ticket to authority

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

BuriedTartaria wrote: December 18th, 2022, 10:25 am
The handbook was updated last year to discourage talk of and belief in "baseless conspiracy theories"

That's from the institution that claims the truth of the Book of Mormon is their ticket to authority
Thank God my Conspiracy theories aren't baseless.

Or I would be in big trouble.

Sir H is still in big trouble, but for different reasons.

Sunain
captain of 1,000

Post by Sunain »

A terrible addition to the handbook as it blatantly goes against the 'secret combinations' talked about in the scriptures. Changes like this to the handbook is why the leadership and the church in general has kept losing credibility with the membership of the church.

BuriedTartaria
Captain of Tartary

Post by BuriedTartaria »

Sunain wrote: December 18th, 2022, 10:35 am

A terrible addition to the handbook as it blatantly goes against the 'secret combinations' talked about in the scriptures. Changes like this to the handbook is why the leadership and the church in general has kept losing credibility with the membership of the church.
Yes. The Book of Mormon is about two civilizations in a cyclical round of sin, prosperity, righteousness and struggles with heavy conspiratorial meddling always infecting the civilizations. And the book warns of a repeat of this. And the institution that tells the world they are the benefactor to the divinity of the Book of Mormon just ignores the core message of the book and places the focus on their institution with priestcraft; building up a diet version of what the LDS church used to be and seeking the favor and praise of the world.