It is getting harder to tell who the good guys are or if any at all

For discussion of liberty, freedom, government and politics.
JandD6572
captain of 100

Re: It is getting harder to tell who the good guys are or if any at all

Post by JandD6572 »

Could not help myself. ;)

simon-bar-sinister.jpg
simon-bar-sinister.jpg (26.32 KiB) Viewed 986 times
R.png
R.png (638.81 KiB) Viewed 986 times

tribrac
captain of 1,000

Post by tribrac »

I've found it saves me a lot of trouble and disappointment if I just assume everyone is a bad guy. Everyone is currently trying to screw me or will try to screw me when given a chance. That if they approach me to give me help for whatever reason they are being false, or have a hidden agenda. The closer you get to Provo, the more this rule applies.

There are noble and beautiful exceptions, but as I grow older the exceptions have become more rare.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Fred »

When I was a kid, Provo was not famous or known for BYU. It was where the funny farm was. When someone said they were going to Provo, it was assumed it was because they were insane.

Moroni104
captain of 100

Post by Moroni104 »

These are serious questions I have for someone who has studied this climate repentence thing more than I.

1) Did David Bednar attend the ceremony or just participate in the principles?

2) Despite its horrible name "climate repentence", looking at the principles https://climaterepentance.com/the-spiri ... t-version/, it doesn't seem like they have even make a statement about global warming. Am I correct to say that they do not make any global warming or CO2 declarations, just stuff like this?

We are stewards of this world
Creation manifests divinity
Everything in life is interconnected
Do no harm
Look after tomorrow
Rise above ego for our world
Change our inner climate
Repent and return
Every action matters
Use mind, open heart

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

Christianlee wrote: December 7th, 2022, 4:59 am

This is where the picture of Bednar and Dolan came from.
https://www.deseret.com/2017/3/10/20608 ... n-marriage
Yes the picture just shows how they have embraced their contemporary catholic peers all along and outside of this particular photo 5 years ago they, like the catholics, now bow to the UN. We can try to excuse these men who speak for God for being naive but for 9 years or more?

Our earliest participation from what I can find publicly on the church news website is 2013. It is one thing to not be happy about it but we publish it like it is the greatest thing ever.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Now for the rest hymn:

Choose What is Morally Relative and Let the Consequence Follow
viewtopic.php?p=1328157#p1328157

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 6th, 2022, 7:41 pm While people are infuriated at the spurious outcomes of several elections, it may be of note of the other fraudulent vote possibly taking place under our very noises. I speak of the sustaining vote at General Conference. Is this just part of the litany of false representations of the "people's will"? Designed solely for those to go along to get along?

I put before you the fact that supposedly the two polar opposites in this world are singing on the same page of the hymnal. If you close your eyes for a moment and were to hear the message being preached by these two parties, putting aside appearances and preconceived notions, would it be the same? If so, what of it is the same? Yes we might hear lip service to gospel themes which at best are surface statements serving to reinforce the brand but what of real difference is there? Is it merely a variation such as fox news and cnn both telling us to get the jab?

It is quite strange to have both Klaus Z. Schwab and Russell M. Nelson, both of the Quorum of Globalist Prophets, approve of that wonderfully democratic leader Jacinda Ardern. Nelson went so far as to say “The world will discover they’ve got a real leader here."

https://www.thechurchnews.com/2019/5/20 ... en-mosques

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/01/jacinda-ardern/

https://vaxxter.com/new-zealand-in-tyra ... is-happen/

ImageImage

I say they belong to the same quorum as they run international organizations of influence that are well funded and their funding never seems to fully make it to those who they are supposedly set up to help. There are always other more important projects. If you review their similarities, we find in unison they are delivering the same message at the same time. It seems the costumes are the only change, the message is the same.
Well to be fair he called her "courageous" pre scamdemic before she turned into a tyrannical monster

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

PeacefulProtests wrote: December 8th, 2022, 9:50 pm
Well to be fair he called her "courageous" pre scamdemic before she turned into a tyrannical monster

So you're telling me there's a chance for some prophetic insight?

InfoWarrior82
Level 34 Illuminated
Location: "There are 15 on the earth today, you can trust them completely." -President Nelson (Jan 2022)

Post by InfoWarrior82 »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 8th, 2022, 10:56 pm

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

InfoWarrior82 wrote: December 8th, 2022, 11:01 pm So you're telling me there's a chance for some prophetic insight?

I think you have come up with the plot formula for every single general conference since 1950.

PeacefulProtests
captain of 100

Post by PeacefulProtests »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 8th, 2022, 10:56 pm

LOL, maybe

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

blitzinstripes wrote: December 6th, 2022, 8:00 pm "Be a good global citizen."
and you'll be blessed by those in power. The powers of this great and spacious world!
Follow us in serving these powers and you will be richly rewarded! If not...well...you'll be damned. So sorry.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Christianlee wrote: December 6th, 2022, 8:28 pm At least the LDS Church is revealing itself for what it is. The sinking ship.
In the accent of Klaus Schwab -

Ze Good Ship Zion ist Zunk.

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Lineman1012 wrote: December 6th, 2022, 10:46 pm
Letfreedumbring wrote: December 6th, 2022, 9:42 pm
Christianlee wrote: December 6th, 2022, 9:21 pm
moving2zion wrote: December 6th, 2022, 8:20 pm I heard an apostle went. Didn't know it was Bednar, must have missed that in all the noise of the fake election. If we are supposed to stick with the majority of the 12, it's getting harder to discern which ones are in the right. So maybe 8 out of 15 have not been led astray?
I think you are being generous. There is no push back from any of the apostles on anything. If they've swallowed the climate change kool-aid they will probably be fine with Central Bank Digital Currency as well. If BYU goes cashless like other colleges have done, we will have our answer. Wait for it.
We are just one emergency away. Merry Christmas!

https://cougarcash.byu.edu/cashless-campus
A few months ago I went to the bishops storehouse to get a few more cans of food and was surprised they would not take my cash.
huh. well, there it is then.
cash is the enemy to the digital plan of tracking and controlling purchases. Can't have any freedom in the whirled to come. The Church is ahead of the bulk of the whirled. Good for them and their global citizenry . They are earning their place in the glorious luciferian world. Leading by example! kinda sad really....but it all has to happen.

hedgehog
captain of 100

Post by hedgehog »

If the corporate owned establishment media doesn't hate someone they definitely aren't on the side of us peasants.

Re "Global citizen"
Followers of Christ are blessed with eternal and unifying truths that reach across society's divisions and borders. "Global citizen" is just NuNationalism rejecting local government for the global elite. While nationalism takes the blame last centuries rivers of blood show repeatedly and all over the world that as soon as power is consolidated in a handful of elite who live far away they immediately begin starving and mass murdering peasants.

While I am no fan of the American government, I am big a fan of the American constitution and its inspired framework that sufficiently protected freedom of religion to allow the Gospel to be restored. To pretend that other nations are equal or superior to these constitutional protections is weaponized historical illiteracy dressed up as virtue signaling.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

hedgehog wrote: December 10th, 2022, 3:53 am If the corporate owned establishment media doesn't hate someone they definitely aren't on the side of us peasants.

Re "Global citizen"
Followers of Christ are blessed with eternal and unifying truths that reach across society's divisions and borders. "Global citizen" is just NuNationalism rejecting local government for the global elite. While nationalism takes the blame last centuries rivers of blood show repeatedly and all over the world that as soon as power is consolidated in a handful of elite who live far away they immediately begin starving and mass murdering peasants.
Very good observations, Hedgehog

* A global state would function more like a multinational empire than a unified nation.
* Mass murder tends to happen in big states/empires not small nations. The Soviet Union not Luxembourg. There are few exceptions but those are usually propped up by outside sources e.g. Haiti.
* The ruling class loses touch with the masses.
* Mass murder happens when a ruling class is able to dispense with large sections of the lower orders.
* Mass murder doesn't tend to happen because of "misinformation" but when a hierarchy commands it.
* That hierarchy claims a higher knowledge - religious, political or scientific.
* There is usually a strong ideology involved.
* They will quell information that disagrees with them, but change their own version of events.
* They wish to unify people by breaking down pre-existing traditions and troublesome ethnic or socioeconomic groups.

We find all of these in globalism.

However, I would add one other caveat, which is the classic American mistake. The enemy of your enemy is not your friend. Globalism itself has power struggles. There is a very obvious one between China and the west — Xi would eat Trudeau for breakfast.

Light Seeker
captain of 100

Post by Light Seeker »

Letfreedumbring wrote: December 6th, 2022, 7:41 pm While people are infuriated at the spurious outcomes of several elections, it may be of note of the other fraudulent vote possibly taking place under our very noises. I speak of the sustaining vote at General Conference. Is this just part of the litany of false representations of the "people's will"? Designed solely for those to go along to get along?

I put before you the fact that supposedly the two polar opposites in this world are singing on the same page of the hymnal. If you close your eyes for a moment and were to hear the message being preached by these two parties, putting aside appearances and preconceived notions, would it be the same? If so, what of it is the same? Yes we might hear lip service to gospel themes which at best are surface statements serving to reinforce the brand but what of real difference is there? Is it merely a variation such as fox news and cnn both telling us to get the jab?

It is quite strange to have both Klaus Z. Schwab and Russell M. Nelson, both of the Quorum of Globalist Prophets, approve of that wonderfully democratic leader Jacinda Ardern. Nelson went so far as to say “The world will discover they’ve got a real leader here."

https://www.thechurchnews.com/2019/5/20 ... en-mosques

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/01/jacinda-ardern/

https://vaxxter.com/new-zealand-in-tyra ... is-happen/

ImageImage

I say they belong to the same quorum as they run international organizations of influence that are well funded and their funding never seems to fully make it to those who they are supposedly set up to help. There are always other more important projects. If you review their similarities, we find in unison they are delivering the same message at the same time. It seems the costumes are the only change, the message is the same.

Until I see him rescind his initial statement I can only assume he still holds her in high regard .

I can’t continue the mental gymnastics .

In my observations throughout the years this is a TACTIC that is used to show a persons true feelings but allows a degree of separation for the gullible and forgiving saints . Let’s try to be intellectually honest and not give these huge passes to those who are revealing their true feelings and agendas .

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Post by FrankOne »

Niemand wrote: December 10th, 2022, 5:19 am
hedgehog wrote: December 10th, 2022, 3:53 am If the corporate owned establishment media doesn't hate someone they definitely aren't on the side of us peasants.

Re "Global citizen"

However, I would add one other caveat, which is the classic American mistake. The enemy of your enemy is not your friend. Globalism itself has power struggles. There is a very obvious one between China and the west — Xi would eat Trudeau for breakfast.
Perhaps Xi will be given permission to eat Trudeau in the near future. Evil does eat their own quite often...especially if it serves a purpose.

Niemand
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by Niemand »

FrankOne wrote: December 10th, 2022, 10:44 am

Re "Global citizen"

Perhaps Xi will be given permission to eat Trudeau in the near future. Evil does eat their own quite often...especially if it serves a purpose.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

We find all of these in globalism.

This is the problem with what we lovingly term 'the Global church' the LDS religion has become.
Globalism right under your noses.

Polynesian Cultural Center - makes money from sky high ticket prices off of essentially exploiting brown brothers and sisters who are paid mininum wage to be an exotic tourist attraction while not sharing equally in the profits. Who then in turn, are asked on Sunday or in official church activities to give up their traditions and ethnic practices to fit into the superior culture of Utah Mormonism. As I recall, many are still waiting to blossom like a rose in becoming white mormon culture participants. This goes for any culture outside of the Utah brand which is preached by the leadership and imported into other states (TX, CA, etc or countries UK, Canada, Africa, etc)

Consider Spencer W Kimball in October 1960 General Conference (skin color aside and assuming just compliance of culture):

"I saw a striking contrast in the progress of the Indian people today ... they are fast becoming a white and delightsome people.... For years they have been growing delightsome, and they are now becoming white and delightsome, as they were promised.... The children in the home placement program in Utah are often lighter than their brothers and sisters in the hogans on the reservation."

https://www.fairlatterdaysaints.org/ans ... cite_ref-1

Strikingly, globalism wants all places Provo or Paris, London or Lehi to be the same white-washed mess with a starbucks on every corner (no mom and pop diners), a walmart selling appropriated local items (no local shops) and people who are all in this together (watching cnn indoors while being scared to go out)

BeNotDeceived
Agent38

good guys

Post by BeNotDeceived »

Fred wrote: December 7th, 2022, 7:12 pm When I was a kid, Provo was not famous or known for BYU. It was where the funny farm was. When someone said they were going to Provo, it was assumed it was because they were insane.
They’re coming to take me away to a place where life is happy all of the time. :lol:

Good guys hyperlink imagery that concludes with the number 33.

Fred
Level 34 Illuminated

Re: good guys

Post by Fred »

BeNotDeceived wrote: December 17th, 2022, 9:37 am
Fred wrote: December 7th, 2022, 7:12 pm When I was a kid, Provo was not famous or known for BYU. It was where the funny farm was. When someone said they were going to Provo, it was assumed it was because they were insane.
They’re coming to take me away to a place where life is happy all of the time. :lol:

They´re coming to take me away,
Haha, they´re coming to take me away,
Ho ho, hee hee, ha ha,
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I´ll be happy to see
Those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they´re coming to take me AWAY,
HA HAAAA

Being There
captain of 1,000

Re: good guys

Post by Being There »

Fred wrote: December 17th, 2022, 10:04 am
BeNotDeceived wrote: December 17th, 2022, 9:37 am

They´re coming to take me away,
Haha, they´re coming to take me away,
Ho ho, hee hee, ha ha,
To the funny farm
Where life is beautiful all the time
And I´ll be happy to see
Those nice young men
In their clean white coats
And they´re coming to take me AWAY,
HA HAAAA
lol.
use to listen to that song back in high school

Being There
captain of 1,000

Post by Being There »

Mamabear wrote: December 7th, 2022, 5:06 am https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.or ... sus-christ

“Our greatest safety lies in following the word of the Lord given through His prophets, particularly the current president of the Church,” Elder Soares said. “I promise that as you walk with and listen to latter-day prophets and apostles, you will find yourself walking more with Jesus.“
more like -
Our greatest danger - and deception....
and
“I promise that as you walk with and listen to latter-day prophets and apostles,
you will find yourself as blind as they are -
the blind - following the blind.

14 Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind.
And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

8 This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me.

9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
Matthew 15