Sexual fetish choir singing at LDS temple

Discuss political news items / current events.
RTStone
captain of 10

Re: Sexual fetish choir singing at LDS temple

Post by RTStone »

MikeMaillet wrote: December 6th, 2022, 8:32 am For the first time in my life I'm considering having my name removed from the records of the church. I'm becomming more and more disaffected with church leadership and I do not want to be associated with a church built for gain and a church that supports homosexuality.

Mike
I agree Mike. So many things wrong and just getting worse. I left the church last year when they endorsed the vax that is killing people. Nope! No Kool aide for me. Jim Jones was an amateur compared to RMN. We used quitmormon.com. We did not have to be interviewed by the Bishop. It is a free service.

MikeMaillet
captain of 1,000

Post by MikeMaillet »

RTStone wrote: December 9th, 2022, 2:18 pm
MikeMaillet wrote: December 6th, 2022, 8:32 am For the first time in my life I'm considering having my name removed from the records of the church. I'm becomming more and more disaffected with church leadership and I do not want to be associated with a church built for gain and a church that supports homosexuality.

Mike
I agree Mike. So many things wrong and just getting worse. I left the church last year when they endorsed the vax that is killing people. Nope! No Kool aide for me. Jim Jones was an amateur compared to RMN. We used quitmormon.com. We did not have to be interviewed by the Bishop. It is a free service.
I'll probably type the letter this week. I do hope to get invited to a discussion with the Bishop and hopefully the Stake President as well so that I can maybe plant a few seeds.

Mike

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

spiritMan wrote: December 7th, 2022, 5:11 pm http://standardoflibertyblog.blogspot.c ... l.html?m=1

Just about says it all.
That is a damning article. I never realized all this had been happening. I live too far away from Utah I guess.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Christianlee wrote: December 9th, 2022, 4:20 pm
spiritMan wrote: December 7th, 2022, 5:11 pm http://standardoflibertyblog.blogspot.c ... l.html?m=1

Just about says it all.
That is a damning article. I never realized all this had been happening. I live too far away from Utah I guess.
It is.... and they didn't even mention Ostler and his ilk or homosexual missionaries who are romantically involved... Pretty sick and twisted

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

spiritMan wrote: December 9th, 2022, 4:45 pm

Just about says it all.
It is.... and they didn't even mention Ostler and his ilk or homosexual missionaries who are romantically involved... Pretty sick and twisted
I suspect the post baby boomer generations are all sympathetic to this. The Church’s liberal course is meant to maintain the loyalty of younger generations.

spiritMan
captain of 1,000

Post by spiritMan »

Christianlee wrote: December 9th, 2022, 4:50 pm

Just about says it all.
I suspect the post baby boomer generations are all sympathetic to this. The Church’s liberal course is meant to maintain the loyalty of younger generations.
The liberal course is death, there are no bounds, the only bound is the acceptance of the crowd. No right no wrong only the God people make.

Christianlee
captain of 1,000

Post by Christianlee »

spiritMan wrote: December 9th, 2022, 5:03 pm
Christianlee wrote: December 9th, 2022, 4:50 pm

The liberal course is death, there are no bounds, the only bound is the acceptance of the crowd. No right no wrong only the God people make.
That is where Catholics have an advantage over Mormons. Catholic Popes are bound by church traditions. No more revelation. And while there may be liberal Bishops there are traditionalist Bishops with the power to hold the liberals in check. Stake Presidents and other local authorities have very little power on their own against LDS Corp.

Letfreedumbring
captain of 100

Post by Letfreedumbring »

Christianlee wrote: December 9th, 2022, 5:48 pm
------------
That is where Catholics have an advantage over Mormons. Catholic Popes are bound by church traditions. No more revelation. And while there may be liberal Bishops there are traditionalist Bishops with the power to hold the liberals in check. Stake Presidents and other local authorities have very little power on their own against LDS Corp.
Go figure the Church of the Devil in Mormon Doctrine Vol. 1 is better equipped to deal with corruption and to heal itself.

HVDC
captain of 1,000

Post by HVDC »

It's D.C.

Isn't everyone gay there?

Sir H

Alexander
the Great
Location: amongst the brotherhood of the Black Robed Regiment; cocked hat and cocked rifle

Post by Alexander »

InfoWarrior82 wrote: December 5th, 2022, 6:16 am This probably was mentioned a lot here, but I thought it deserved its own post
They’ve scrubbed the event on their event list on the website. Not sure if this is because they try to keep the newest events first and remove past events from the calendar, or if they actually scrubbed the Gay event specifically.