❝Bigfoot pics - - - 6,512 回視聴 2022/10/05❞

This is the place where you can discuss things completely Off Topic.
sushi_chef
captain of 1,000

❝Bigfoot pics - - - 6,512 回視聴 2022/10/05❞

Post by sushi_chef »

:arrow:

FrankOne
captain of 1,000

Re: ❝Bigfoot pics - - - 6,512 回視聴 2022/10/05❞

Post by FrankOne »

While working in a remote area of N. Idaho, we heard all kinds of animal noises and commonly saw bears, elk etc.

One day, just before dark, I heard a shrieking cry, that repeated a 3-4 times, each time for several seconds. From the sound, it appeared to come from the treeline across a field from me which was maybe 300 yards. It was very loud. Nothing like an Elk or bear. It raised the hair on my arms. Reading online, that "cry" has been heard by many that have reported big foot sightings.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

Here's my long scary story to add:
I had an experience with "Bigfoot" on my mission in the Philippines while I was in my third area, Alaminos. They called it Kapre there and several investigators told us to not be out at night because they had seen it recently in a field behind our apartment. They described it as an extremely large, tall hairy man that had been knocking on their doors in the middle of the night. Since Filipinos are very superstitious, my Samoan companion and I didn't think much of it. But then we started to hear tapping on the window at night. Since we both heard it, we knew it wasn't our imagination.
We came home one evening to find our second floor balcony cover had been ripped to shreds. There was no ladder to get up there. That evening we heard pots and pans noises coming from the kitchen downstairs. Came downstairs but nobody was there and nothing was out of place. My companion was so afraid she slept under her bed that night. Our neighbors beside us frequently came home drunk, so I thought perhaps their noise and the warnings of investigators was all getting the better of our imaginations.
Then finally one evening, my companion was upstairs getting ready for bed while I was downstairs reading. For reference, our apartment was on the left end, our drunk neighbors were to our right. I had a window cracked which was on the side of our apartment, along with the balcony above it that had been vandalized previously. Our front door faced a 6 foot tall fence with a large field behind it. The area was fairly well lit.
When I went to close the window, it was difficult to close. It felt like someone was pulling it open from the outside while I tried to pull it shut from inside. I started to panic but I was able to close it with some effort, and quickly locked it. Then when I stepped back from the window, I saw the silhouette of a very large head and torso step back from the window outside. I stared at it for several seconds while my heart stopped. The terror that ran through me was incredible. When we heard the tapping and noises, we thought some person was playing games with us. But this feeling of terror was different. It felt demonic. While this silhouette figure and I stared at each other for what felt like a minute, I heard our drunk neighbors open their door and say goodbye to someone. The figure quickly ran towards the fence and I turned and looked out the front window and saw it leap over the fence in one easy stride. I ran upstairs and told my companion. She didn't believe me.
The next morning I was still talking to her about what happened. When we went outside to go work, I went around the side of the apartment to show her where the figure had been standing, retelling the experience. That's when I found my notebook on the ground, outside that window. The notebook had been inside my desk, upstairs by the balcony. But now it was out there on the ground, and opened to a page with what looked like a map drawn on it with an x that said "We are here", and poor handwriting that said something like "We know you see us watching you. Will you say a prayer?" I started crying, my companion finally believed me and was freaking out. We texted the zone leaders and then called the AP's crying who drove over. We showed them the balcony, the notebook, I told them what happened, and they quickly pulled us out of the area. We had to sleep on the floor of an apartment of 4 other sisters in the next zone over until our mission president could figure out where to send us.
The AP's and mission president thought it was a stalker following two foreign sister missionaries, but the feeling I had and what I saw left me believing it wasn't human. The feeling was demonic, and I don't know how any normal human could have so swiftly jumped over such a tall fence. Especially in the Philippines where most people were shorter than me.

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Quite the story and experience!

It matches, in a way, a story I heard from a fellow I worked with (currently a Bishop), who had two friends who went on a horseback/hunting trip into Idaho from Utah.

They had just taken the horses out of their van and were getting them saddled and ready to go , when the horses started panicking. They looked up and saw a big foot-like creature staring down at them from a short distance up a nearby hill. One of the rider's horses, with him on it, bolted and ran off. The other fellow had to really fight to keep his horse under control, without much luck.

Both men got a close look at the creature, and it caused the hair on their heads and necks to stand up, and they described a sense of supernatural fear that arose in their breasts; one of the fellows even had the idea they had seen Cain in his cursed state.

And the rancher who had to spend an enormous amount of energy to control his horse, said the experience essentially ruined the horse, From then on, all it would do would pace an endless circle in its coral.

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

larsenb wrote: December 9th, 2022, 7:12 pm Quite the story and experience!

It matches, in a way, a story I heard from a fellow I worked with (currently a Bishop), who had two friends who went on a horseback/hunting trip into Idaho from Utah.

They had just taken the horses out of their van and were getting them saddled and ready to go , when the horses started panicking. They looked up and saw a big foot-like creature staring down at them from a short distance up a nearby hill. One of the rider's horses, with him on it, bolted and ran off. The other fellow had to really fight to keep his horse under control, without much luck.

Both men got a close look at the creature, and it caused the hair on their heads and necks to stand up, and they described a sense of supernatural fear that arose in their breasts; one of the fellows even had the idea they had seen Cain in his cursed state.

And the rancher who had to spend an enormous amount of energy to control his horse, said the experience essentially ruined the horse, From then on, all it would do would pace an endless circle in its coral.
Wow, that does sound similar. I have even told my husband I believe I had seen Cain. The area we were serving in was not like any of the other 3 areas that I served in. The other three areas never felt unsafe to me, and the people were so humble and kind and protective of us - especially me as a young white girl. But in Alaminos, we witnessed demon worship in the streets, men frequently made sexual innuendos towards me while we walked and people were just generally very rude to us. The handful of members who did attend and the one baptism we had were like angels in a sea of so much darkness. I cried leaving them. But there was a demonic feel to this area. I told my mission president that I felt like it was cursed. His reply was that there is no such thing as a cursed area, only lazy missionaries. My experience proved otherwise. Whatever Bigfoot is, he's not "good."

larsenb
Level 34 Illuminated

Post by larsenb »

Ado wrote: December 9th, 2022, 7:34 pm

Wow, that does sound similar. I have even told my husband I believe I had seen Cain. The area we were serving in was not like any of the other 3 areas that I served in. The other three areas never felt unsafe to me, and the people were so humble and kind and protective of us - especially me as a young white girl. But in Alaminos, we witnessed demon worship in the streets, men frequently made sexual innuendos towards me while we walked and people were just generally very rude to us. The handful of members who did attend and the one baptism we had were like angels in a sea of so much darkness. I cried leaving them. But there was a demonic feel to this area. I told my mission president that I felt like it was cursed. His reply was that there is no such thing as a cursed area, only lazy missionaries. My experience proved otherwise. Whatever Bigfoot is, he's not "good."

Very interesting. I believe you.

And what a rather unkind thing for MP to tell you. He needs to watch the Mystery of Skinwalker Ranch series, to knock him out of this idea ;)

Ado
captain of 100

Post by Ado »

larsenb wrote: December 9th, 2022, 7:43 pm
Ado wrote: December 9th, 2022, 7:34 pm

What a rather unkind thing for MP to tell you. He needs to watch the Mystery of Skinwalker Ranch series, to knock him out of this idea ;)
He wasn't my favorite person ever. Very much a numbers guy. Every time we had a zone conference he was telling us of the competition he was having with other mission presidents in surrounding missions. He was always comparing our missions baptism numbers to theirs. My mission president before him was different. He told us "I don't care about the numbers. I care about the souls." That was a great guy. He even called me at the end of my mission when we visited the Manila MTC to personally congratulate me for completing my mission. He had known how much I struggled at the beginning and encouraged me to stick it out. What a great guy.
Funny, I watched that skin walker series myself. I'd say there are examples of "cursed areas" aplenty in scripture as well.